Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowRunner claims

5 posters

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

ShadowRunner claims - Page 41 Empty Re: ShadowRunner claims

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:34 pm

(lol its okays)

Summer~
I catch her question and the sound of her voice. Turning my head slowly to her, lip raised, i bark out, "Your different." blinking once, i return back to facing Alex and whimper softly as i nose his cheek.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:40 pm

Alex~I stand up and walk to her quickly, licking her cheek affectionatly when I reach her I whine happiily and wag my tail, but look at the strange wolf and curl my lips back starting to get protective of Summer and the pups. I sit down and keep myself from being over possessive and nose the pups lovingly.

Gran Torino~ I watch Angel closely, nervous I pin my ears as she walks into the pack. I raise my head and watch.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:56 am

Angel~
"How am I any different for you guys we're both wolves soo..." I shurgg "I won't hurt you."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Summer~
I smile when Alex comes near and i feel better. Hearing her speak, i turn my head to her. "You dont belong here, you sound different then the rest of us. Its obvious your far away from where you should be."

(Summer is just a bitch. thats all their is to it)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:47 pm

I watch her, giving her a welcoming smile "You are different... but I guess anyone can be in this group...." I said, unsure of the situation

Gran: I watch Summer's hostility closely, making sure a fight doesn't break out I bark softly at them, telling them to be polite to Angel, though I wasn't so sure myself.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:07 pm

"Agreed" I sigh softly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:21 pm

Summer~
Snorting softly, I stand up and stretch. I arch my back upward and stretch out length wise and finish with a yawn. Sjakingmy head, i glance around and find Lupin. Trotting up to her, "Hey, Wanna go for a run? I could use a good run." i say, my blue eyes sparkling happily. I walk back to Alex and ask him kindly to watch the three pups. "If you dont mind..." I add and lick his nose.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:17 pm

"Sure" I tell her and dash off.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Shadow: I yawn and lay my head on my paws, tired from the hunt. Eclipse walks over to me and lays down beside me, almost nobody believes that we are sisters since we look and act so different.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:45 pm

I stand up and stretch, I reach my forepaws foreward and then stand up, shaking I trot over to shadow and lick her cheek affectionately and lie beside her smiling.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:10 pm

The Unbreakable Soul wrote:"Sure" I tell her and dash off.

(Who were you talking too? lol)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Shadow: I smile and nuzzle him lovingly then look around

Eclipse: I smile softly then stand up and walk away to give them some privacy. I look around for something to do then grin mischievously when my bright green eyes land on Cody. I run into the forest then walk around him until I am behind him then crouch down and slowly creep toward him. I stop when I am a foot away from him then lunge at him, knocking him over. I stand over him, grinning and wagging my tail happily as he just glares at me with his lips curled up in a snarl, since he is the beta and me standing over him is a show of dominance. I jump off of him and crouch down barking playfully then jump out of the way when he lunges at me with his teeth bared. I laugh then turn around and take off running as Cody runs after me, growling with fury burning in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Gran Torino: I watch as the mischievious Eclipse stalks Cody, very risky in my eyes. I tense and hope that Cody doesn't attack her. When she jumps at him and knocks him over gracefully Cody burned with anger and chased her. I watch as Eclipse finds it a game, but Cody wasn't having much fun. I knew I would sound like the grumpy old grandpa, ruining all her fun, but I didn't like the risk she was taking. I bark, short and firm. I stand up and glance at Cody, then stare at Eclipse in a way that a wolf would punish their young.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:43 pm

~Lupin
I look up when I see a figure coming over to me, lifting my head and smiling small when I saw Summer come up. "Sure," I agreed, nodding as I pulled myself to my feet. Shaking off the dirt from my body as she walked over to the male wolf and her pups, I sneezed softly, wagging my tail slowly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:34 am

Eclipse: I slid to a quick stop when I hear Gran bark, with Cody right behind me. Cody glares daggers at me then turns around and walks back to the tree he was under and lays down since Gran is looking at me not him,. I look at Gran with my head low to the ground then lower my body subbmissivly with my ears pinned back and my tail half tucked under me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:16 am

I walk slowly over to her, my head high and as I watch her. I reach her and say "Eclipse I do not blame you for playing, but I don't want you attacking someone randomly, they don't like it, obviously" I said to her and smile small "Do you want somethinng to do?"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Eclipse: I look up at him with my head still lowered then perk my ears curiously and nod my head "Yes"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:33 pm

I smile at her, she still had her puppy side. "Alright then come on" I said and stand up on my haunches, leaning back I push foreward and leap off my back legs, then gracefully and effortlessly lope towards the trees. My claws grasped the ground and pushed me forward with every stride. I perk my ears foreward and let my tongue hang happily as the wind sifts through my dirt-free coat.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Eclipse: I watch him lope off then lunge forward running after him, my ears flat against my head. I quickly catch up with Gran and slow down into a stead lope behind him, my snow white coat standing out from the greenery of the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:36 pm

I slow to a trot and glance over at her "How about a hunt? Or a game of tag?" I asked her, my puppyhood was coming back and it felt good to be playful and not so serious all the time.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:28 pm

(Do over)

"I want to hunt I want to hunt!" I say quickly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:20 pm

(Eclipse and Gran are in the forest, not with the pack)

Eclipse: I slow down to a trot beside him and I smile when he asks to play my favorite game saying "Let's play tag" I touch him gently with my nose and yell "Tag your it!" then shoot forward like a bullet, weaving through trees and jumping over branches.

Shadow: I smile as Gran and my sister run off to play then stand up and walk over to the pond, taking a quick drink. Suddenly, something rams into me and knocks me it the cold water. I stand up and shake off then look up and see Shasta, my childhood rival, standing at the edge of the bank as she grin mischievously. I growl playfully as I crouch down then lunge at her, but she dodges at the last moment. We both turn to each other and put the front of our bodies on the ground with our hindquarters in the air. Shasta barks playfully and we lunge at each other rolling around on the ground, jumping on each other, and nipping and snapping at each other, but never hurt one another.

Cody: I watch in amusement as the Alpha Female and Shasta roll around in the dirt, play fighting like pups.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:55 am

(Oh opps...)

When I was running I bumped into two mystrious wolves.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:51 pm

Summer~
I peer over at Alex sitting with my pups and I can't help but smile. He was such a loving wolf, plus he had that dark side to him that every male wolf owns. Shaking my head I look over as the pack rushes off to hunt or play and I see the new comer follow. Rolling my eyes, I jerk my head to the left and take off into the woods opposite of everyone with Lupin behind me.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:12 pm

Gran:I watch as she tags me and runs "Can't get away from the Torino! Cuz he's a tornado" I said and laughed hard, running after her and touching her shoulder with my nose "Haha gotcha" I said and turn on a dime, darting the other way.

Alex:I nose the pups and watch them closely. I look over as Summer and Lupin run off and smile. I sigh and sit down, watching all the others play and have fun.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43, 44  Next