Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowRunner claims

5 posters

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

Go down

ShadowRunner claims - Page 43 Empty Re: ShadowRunner claims

Post by • Echo Sat May 07, 2011 10:48 pm

( I'm sorry, but, in my opinion, it isn't really powerplaying. You and Raven don't really seem to reply to this, anyway, so why should we have to wait for you guys to decide to come back in so we can keep replying? It's kinda hard to go around it. If you would like to jump back in, then that's fine, but I've PMed Raven before (and her new user, Patriot) to join the post again, but they never did. I'm really sorry if it actually is considered powerplaying and I'll happily ask an Admin/Mod to erase it if Guardian thinks it is, too, but if you're going to get defensive about it, then perhaps you should reply to the thread again. )
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:23 pm

(Alright, I see your point. I want to start RPing agin, but I'm not sure if anyone else, aside from Twilightstar ^, wants me to come back)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun May 08, 2011 4:42 pm

(how was that powerplaying? Yall never came back to RP again so it would be kind of awkward to play around "still" wolves. But if see a problem with it, then i guess...Eh, oh well. I want ya back. I missed havin ya and i just wish Patriot/Raven would return.)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 9:14 pm

(Ok, sorry. I get it. I was wrong. I jumped the gun. So do you two mind it I join again? If I can, I'll RP that while Summer and Lupin were gone the pack was attacked by a rival pack and only Shadowrunner, Shasta, and Eclipse survived.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon May 09, 2011 2:18 pm

(that sounds good to me)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon May 09, 2011 5:21 pm

( Yeah, me too. )
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 8:38 pm

(ok, thanks)

Shadowrunner: I slowly limp through the forest of my land, my white coat was stained in blood and cover in scratches and bit marks. Shasta and Eclipse were at my side, in no better shape. Eclipse had a large gash on her left side and Shasta had a chunk missing from her right ear. The rest of the pack was ling dead at the edge of Lupine Falls along with over half of the pack that had attacked us, including El Torino, the alpha male and my mate. We carefully emerge from the trees and step into the pack camp to see Summer and Lupine, who we all thought had been ambushed and killed by the pack. We all immediately let out excited yips and barks, happy to see not only them but also the pups unharmed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Tue May 10, 2011 4:59 pm

Summer looked up from her pups when she heard noises approaching them. She protectively laid her ears and bared her fangs at the trees as the sounds grew louder. She glanced at Lupin and then back to the woods, a growl rising in her throat. Just then, Shadowrunner, Eclipse, and Shasta emerged from the trees covered in blood and gashes. She urged her pups to stop suckling so she could get up and rush over to them."Oh Shadow!" she exclaimed as she embraced the white wolf. "We thought you all abandoned the place. Where is everyone else?" The golden wolf started to lick Eclipse's gash with little whimpers of sympathy.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 11:41 am

Shadowrunner embaced the sun colored she-wolf back then let out a sad whine when she was asked what had become of the rest of pack. "Everyone one else is... dead. We were ambushed by another pack." The white wolf replyed sadly. Beside her, Eclipse let out a pained whimper when Summer began to clean her large wound. Shasta looked at the female with confused eyes and asked "What about you? We thought you and Lupin had been anbushed by the pack."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Mon May 16, 2011 4:25 pm

Summer finished cleaning their gashes and stared at Shadow. "Dead?" she echoed. With sad blue eyes and hunched shoulders, she refused to accept it. "Thats what happened to you guys? And Alexander too?" she whimpered. She thought about the young wold who had felt for her and offered to watch the pups while she got reacquainted with Lupin. "Us? Lupin and i went for a long run and rested atop the cliffs.We had no idea about what happened to you all." she said and sighed sadly.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 8:06 pm

Shadowrunner looked at the young fae and nodded, her ears flattened against her head in sorrow. The female gave a heavy sigh then sat back on her haunches and raised her muzzle to the sky as she let out a mournful howl for her deceased pack mates. Eclipse and Shasta glanced at each other and at Summer then followed suit and also began to howl, harmonizing their voices with that of their leader's.

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri May 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Lupin
I listened to Shadowrunner's story in shock, not saying anything but letting her finish. I hadn't know much of the pack very well; it had seemed I had been an outsider since the moment I had set foot on the land. I shook my head slightly, dropping my head to sniff at the pups when Shadowrunner was done talking. When the three wolves sat and began to howl, I tilted my own head upwards, though did not sit, and caught a glimpse of the darkening sky above me before I squeezed my eyes shut. My lips formed an almost perfect circle as I howled, the sound coming from deep inside me, the pitch rising and falling to create many different notes, a mournful sounding song.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sat May 28, 2011 1:02 pm

Summer lowered her head sadly. Shadowrunner began to howl for her lost pack mates and soon the others joined in. She twisted her head to look at her best friend who also howled, her notes settling among the others with her own harmony. She grunted sadly and tossed back her own skull to howl at the night. Her voice was higher and so her howl seemed to take a pitch above the others and add a sad melody. The pups, though young, seemed to understand and whimpered out sadly beside heir mother.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Shadowrunner's howl began to die down, her sister and Shasta's soon following, and she glanced around at her remaining pack. The alpha pack of Lupine Falls had gone from the outstanding number of eleven down the sad number of five, not counting the pups who were to young to even eat meat. While Shadowrunner was heartbroken for the loss of her mate and five pack members, she knew that she had to be strong as the two other packs that resided in Lupine Falls might sense their weakness and fight them for control of the land. A fight they would surely lose. Shadowrunner strided over to the pond and quenched her thirst then laid down in the shadow of willow tree where she and El Torino used to sleep under. She could not take the pack to remark the boarders of her territory as she, Shasta, and Eclipse were to injured to travel and it would be to dangerous to take the pups and they could not leave them. Shadowrunner watched as Shasta and Eclipse, to tired to move, laid down where they stood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:01 am

[I am SO sorry Sad :,( I've had a terrible time trying to get on, : / I apologize, and completely understand why you did what you did. I won't ask to return, it would be too difficult.]

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:12 pm

( Kinda awkward... Sorry :/ )

Lupin
After the mourning, I laid down slowly on my own, paws extended out in front of me, nose dropped in between them. Watching Shadowrunner for a few as she drank then laid down, I sighed and closed my eyes, the images of the dead pack mates flashing through my mind. I wanted to help out any way I could, but I knew that right now there was nothing now to do except a little R&R. Shifting, I curled up into a ball, resting my chin on my hind leg and wrapping my tail around my body, tensing my muscles so they tightened then relaxing them fully.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:33 pm

Summer~
I let my last notes fade as Shadow dropped her's and so did the others. Everyone was tired and worn out, including myself. We all needed rest and thats what everyone seemed to be doing. I nudged the pups to follow me to Lupin. I lie down beside her, my back to her's and curl up around my little pups. they whimpered themselves to sleep and soon i was sleeping as well.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Lupin's head lifted up as she heard footsteps approaching her, her gaze landing on Summer and her pups. Letting out a quiet whine, she touched noses gently with one of her pups before she scurried back to the safety of her mother. Lowering her head back down onto the ground, she wrapped her tail around herself and relaxed again, listening to Summer and her pups at her back.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Nov 24, 2011 5:25 pm

Summer lifted in head and watched Lupin touch noses with one of her pups and smiled sleepily. She called the pup back to her and nosed her back to sleep. She looked up at Lupin, her blue eyes searching her best friend's face for a moment before lowering her head and closing her eyes.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:24 am

Lupin met Summer's gaze for a moment, seeing her pups settle from the corner of her vision, before she, too, lowered her head back to the ground. She curled up into a small ball, her back to Summer's, staring out at the surrounding forest. The last remnants of light from the sun was fading fast, casting long shadows. There was a slight bitterness to the wind, proof that winter was on its way, and the young she-wolf was thankful for her thick coat and Summer's added body heat. Somewhere close by, and owl called out almost mournfully, and Lupin's ears pricked towards the sound. The bird fell silent, giving way once more to the soft rustling of the forest, and Lupin breathed out a soft sigh, looking over across the few remaining pack members, before she closed her eyes and succombed to sleep.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:48 am

It was not too long after Summer drifted off to sleep that she felt the sun's warm light rest upon her face. She grunted and struggled to open her eyes against the bright light. Once her eyes opened, she yelped in surprise. Her pups were gone! she jumped up and stood erect, twisting her head back forth in a wild manner, her ears shifting around nervously trying to catch any sound of them. "Pups!" she cried, backing up into Lupin. She let out an annoyed growl and glanced at her before dropping her mug to the ground and sniffing them out.

(totally forgot their names lol its been so long!)
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Lupin was completely relaxed; somewhere between sleep and conciousness. The sun was warm on her fur where she lay, and she was filled with a pleasant feeling. That feeling, however, completely vanished when the warmth from her best friend suddenly left her, chilling her back, and that same friend nearly stepped on her. Opening one eye, she let out an annoyed sound between a growl and a whine as she stretched out her forelegs, digging her muzzle into the moist dirt of the forest. Summer let out a frantic-sounding cry for her pups, backing up into her, and Lupin's head shot up immediately. She cast her friend a worried look before she drug herself to her feet, shaking her thick, russet hide free of dirt as she dig so. Any thoughts of sleep vanished as her head swung around, looking at the rest of the sleeping pack, or what remained of it. The pups were nowhere to be seen.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:57 pm

"Oh Darling, Ike and my little Tryan..." Summer wailed as she started to lope around the clearing, looking desperate to find them. She did not want to trouble the other members so she had to rely on Lupin. "We have to find them!" she cried as she trotted uneasily back to her best companion. Her eyes were wild with fear and her voice was nearly in hysterics. "Babies!" she barked as she dropped her nose again and started on a trail.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Lupin's ears flicked back slightly towards her skull as Summer wailed, letting out a soft whine of distress. She cast a glance towards the others, who appeared to still be sleeping soundly, before shaking her head and backing up slightly. Her tail was lowered, brushing occasionally against her back legs. Summer trotted back towards her, obviously distressed, before dropping her nose to the ground, and Lupin did the same. The scents of the pups seemed to be everywhere; the trails crisscrossed and backtracked and wove throughout one another, as though they had been running around, and Lupin shook her head slightly in confusion as she tried to figure out which to follow. For a moment she just paced back and forth as she tried to pick up on anything, before finally she started off towards the creek.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guardian Angel Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:04 pm

Summer lifted her nose the moment she caught the sent of Ike. Like a bullet, she bolted into the trees barking and yipping as she searched for him. It did not take long for her to find the golden pup curled up in a frightened ball beneath some brush, backed up against a tree. "Ike..." she breathed as she pushed snout under the bush and took hold of his scruff. She drug him out and started off towards the clearing hoping Lupin had come across Darling and Tryan.
Guardian Angel
Guardian Angel
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next