Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Lead Arrives

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The New Lead Arrives - Page 4 Empty Re: The New Lead Arrives

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:16 pm

Sin: *I watch bordley* Wow. Very entertaining *I turn to Dull* This is getting out of hoof.

Last edited by Stormheart on Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:34 pm

(twilight_chics mare is gone right now. but her name is Dull)

Reaver:
i roll my eyes impatiently and shake my head "Dull is my lead mare you insignificant thing i spat the word" i then looked nonchalantly at defiance and zuni " get rid of the reptiles" i then canter into the poisoned woods to find Dull. i used our mental link to know where she was. i knew she was sleeping so i stood over her protectively

Defiance:
i grinned in a hostile smile and flared my wings. i jumped up at the dragons and extended my fangs and claws.

Zuni:
my i toook off into the air, my beak growing long and hooking viciously

defiance:
zuni and i landed on a rock. we had made quick work of the dragons. i stepped foreward and slit one of the dragons' throat and began to lap the blood that dribbled from its' open throat

Zuni:
i bathed in the blood
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:43 pm

D: *I wake, and lunge to my feet quickly not knowing who it was for my eyes were still blurry with sleep* "Oh, I didn't hear you" *I whisper looking down almost ashamed, I shake and look at him boldly.* "I heard dragons earlier, are they taken care of?" *I growl remembering midnight, and smile wickedly knowing what sin would do to her if she got out of hand down there*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:48 pm

(Oh, sorry, I haven't been able to check in. I was in the hospital for 4 days with Pneumonia and a HUGE fever)
Sin: *I watch, venom in my stare at midnight. the Wind picks up, my lines grow white hot, and lightning starts cracking the ground near midnight. Nope, i wouldn't kill her, at least, I wouldn't try....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:54 pm

D: *I snarl in contempt, watching the storm brewing. I lift my dark head into the wind....darkness settled over the land like a dark cold blanket...I always had loved darkness, there was something exciting about it. I turn my icey eyes toward Reaver, a michevious look in them. I nip him and swish my long magnificent tail also arching my neck, I squeal and strike out at the ground then toss my head. Loving the cool feeling*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:43 am

i eye sin ready to fight if i needed to none of thses mares or reaver new my true power i did not want to fight but i knew if i ddid i would win these mares were stupid reaver said not to fight on his land i told him i wanted to be in his heard the spot on my forehead quickley healed "ill save you the trouble"she said to the dragon that was on our side .the first dragon spots her and says "here comes our snack .they were 700 feet tall and they all wanted midnight .she lunges at the first one and drops him to the gorund in pain curled up in a ball screeming from the lightest touch of her hoof had killed him .the scond dragon spoke up "BLUE BLOOD "he shreaked "a what"said the other dragon >"shes a blue blood the most rare horse in the world and the most beautiful theres only one in existence .her.shes also the most powerful when it comes to fighting but her blood is blue and made of,well blue dimends all the diamends are in her blood she can kill with the lightest touch .Midnight snarls at the fact that they new what she was ."Stop your blubbering your friend just got his as wooped and i bareley touched him its in your best intrest to leave">she says to the drogon .the second dragon says "well if we kill her will be famous he says lunging at her but she kills him befor he could lay a claw on her the third dragon dies to .then midnight drinks there blood and drags them into the woods and they vanash so does any damage to reaver land midnight starts to garze conten.at least these mares are half reasonable she says to herself she kind of liked them .i guess i would have to like them sin might be ok she looked pretty cool from what i knew i guess i did respect her by the tineyest amount ,and that means alot from a blue blood she tought .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:30 pm

(Sin's Bio)
Name: Assassin (Sin)
http://kaytara.deviantart.com/art/Demon-Horse-25031135
Powers:
She controls the storm, the weather. She can make lightning crack the ground around you, and sic a hurricane's gale on you with the easiest effort. She can cause excruciating pain with the slightest glance and with a lock-tight stare, death.
&*#% just froze over.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sin: *I sigh and lay down, hooves dangling over a ledge with a 4ft drop. I focus my glare on a flying bird, then see it cry and fall down into the canyon. Death. I grinned, then layed my head down, watching midnight and her dragons* "Dammit, Midnight! Quite that nonsense!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:34 am

D: *I snort loudly and toss my head*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:44 am

i half smile sorry i say with a little respect for this mare ugh i thout why did they have to tell them me being a blue blood is a secrt i snort and gallop over to a tree with some branches hanging down and lay under it eating apples that have fallen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:24 pm

D: *I swish my tail thoughfully, and grin*

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:53 pm

(uhm....midnight.. if you read the post that i made, defiance and zuni already took care of the dragons.... so you were pretty much just fighting your imaginary friends. plus, you need permission from admin to create anew species/breed)

reaver:
i scream at midnight through her mind stop showing off. i am not impressed and you are just pissing me off. mare, i have allowed you here because the small amount of mercy in my heart said to allow you to. but that small amount of mercy is quickly fading. i then turn to Dull and nicker. my ears are cocked foreward in a curious manner and my tail whips in the breeze
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:57 pm

scarlet:I trot in and look at the other stally and roll my eyes, I then trot over to reaver "Hello" I say with a smirk

https://s585.photobucket.com/albums/ss291/snowyriver777/Decorated%20images/?action=view&current=BloodRedSnowUnicorn-1.jpg&newest=1
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:09 pm

reaver:
my ears lay flat against my skull but then perk into a neutral position. i turn towards the new mare and hold back a sigh. i face her and nod "mare" i say in a voice filled with hatred
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:10 pm

I watch him closly "Stallion" I say
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:16 pm

revaer:
i try to keep my lips from curling back with disgust. god i needed just a land where no one can get in unless i say so and that would be final... but no. i shake my head then ask "what business do you have here?"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:19 pm

"Im looking for a friend" I sigh
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:20 pm

reaver:
i snorted and look at the ,mares that were here "there isnt much of a selection here"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:21 pm

I sigh "I realized that" I say and turn to look at them, then sense that he didnt really want me here, so I turn to leave
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:23 pm

reaver:
i shrugged "you can stay if you wish. i need more sensible mares around here"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:24 pm

I stop "You already have," I pause and think "ok" I say and turn to him "Your right" I snort
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:38 pm

D: *I growl lowly at the other mare, I toss my head up high and trot off again. I was more of a lone horse. I hated the company of other mares, I had to try to keep from killing them..but it was hard. I turn to a scarred tree and kick it savagely, it groaned deep inside it then fell over. Stupid... I thought*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:39 pm

I turn and growl at her "Whats your prblem?!" I ask, savagly I hiss
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:53 pm

*I snarl and whip around, lunging at her I pin her to the ground and drain her of life slowly* "Watch it mare! You will not talk to me, your lead mare, that way for as long as you are here" *I snarl deadly and press my hoof down on her throat, my eyes lighting with fury I bend my head back. I drop her and watch her ears pinned flat against my skull*

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:54 pm

I growl and ram my horn into her side and pin her down then I snort and you see the cut heal "No, you've got it all wrong" I smirk
[i gtg run something to a friend brb]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:59 pm

*I snarl and jump to my feet, pinning her to a tree I flick my mane, thousands of tiny icey objects fly from it and land on her. Sinking into her flesh eatting her alive, this time I do nothing for only I can rid them* "No I don't" *I say in a sarcastic tone*

( ok lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next