Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Lead Arrives

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The New Lead Arrives - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Lead Arrives

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:23 am

D: *I look at him liking the sound of his voice. I grin wickedly* "I know your name Reaver"

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:49 pm

i grin widely, but it has a hellish essence "oh? and how do you know that, my little mare?" this time, when i added 'my' to 'little mare' a crooning note came into my voice, this mare was rather intoxicating. when she would exhale, i would inhale her breath. it sent icy chills up and down my spine, but oddly enough, i loved it. i pushed my nose foreward a but and our muzzles touched slightly. it sent a delightful shock through me and i shivered. a breeze blew and ruffled my glossy black tangle of mane. little strands landed on Dull, they were as small as strands of black silk, and just as soft. i waited calmly for her response

if you need a pic, hows about this one:
The New Lead Arrives - Page 2 Elegan10
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:28 pm

(that one is great! thanks!)

*my eyes flare with fury at memorys* "I'm tired of proving my self to others pleasure" *I spat* "The last one I killed" *I calm my self and take a deep breath exhaling slowly. when the small strands touch me, they seem to send little shocks through me. When our muzzles touch a firey electricity runs through me, I tremble slightly. My ice blue eyes watch him with a curious intensity*

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:13 pm

my eyes shine with satisfaction and i smirk "well, my little mare, it seems that i am in need of a lead mare...." a wry smile crept across my face "i wonder who could fill that position..." i said musingly. my ears prick up and lean a bit foreward
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:33 am

Sin: *I jump down from the cliff above him, turn and lift my head. My legs were stronger now, hooves sharper.* "I could" She snarls. (Sorry I've been gone. I had camping and now i'm the hospital)

*She has razor blades in her mouth and one of each hoof, and in the back of her hooves are nails that stick out*

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:13 pm

i turn to the mare, my ears neutral and my eyes bored "hello"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:13 pm

Sin: *I roughly walk up next to Reaver* Those other are so dumb, bickering constantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:32 pm

i smriked "yes, i believe i got that point across"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:10 am

i canter out of the forest the most evil mare in the land "Reaver i only come to warn you for i know who you are you must prepare for a great fight aginst many stalloins you see all of the mares you ditched most found stalloins but i know who you are and do not wish to be your mate i come to fight all the stalloins know were you are and will soon attack im sorrry i come with this news but i also must tell you somthing else .although it seems inpossible to beleve you are not the most powerful stalloin in the land there are in fact to more far more powerful than you and i fear they may come also .i will help fight trust me they say that your doom is near but i disagree ."*she trots over to a spot a few feet away from him and begins to graze *

(i did not copy iggy so dont tell me to change my pic 4 thismare is much diffrent than hers !)

*raises head agin"my name is drapare .its swedish for killer"*put head down and continues to graze

Last edited by midnight mist on Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:16 am

i nod my head graciously and thank her. anger flares in my eyes and i snort.

Defiance:
The New Lead Arrives - Page 2 Defian20
i land on the ground lightly and look around. Zuni lands on my shoulder:
The New Lead Arrives - Page 2 My_rav13

zuni:
i hiss "idiots" i mutter "they wont survive"

defiance:
i growl "let them come"
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:36 pm

"they might not be here for a bit.but trust me i know were they are but i did not come alone a brought an old friend but you will not recunize her reaver she loved you so dearley but now she is diffrent she is the complete oppiste of nice she is evil incredobley evil

midnight:"come on u siad you woundent ell him i came "says a hiss from the woods so cold so hatefull "fine.but im not coming out .the rest wont have to fight i want to die "

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:56 pm

i snort, feeling no remorse or pity
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:06 am

drapare:reaver?"they may not be here for days or they may be here in 2 hours i am not the one who heard it midnight did she came to help you probley remember her but shes changed alot all she wants is for you to not completley despise her she wants to go ahead and find them herself so that you want have to fight i do not no why she does this but she does and if you would like it would be much easier if you would just talk to her she is the one who knows were they are please acsept my apolegies if ive offended you in any way reaver i do have some respect for you that is why i come to fight >"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:21 pm

*I snarl in hatred at the other mares, I pin my ears flat against my skull and flare my nose. Tossing my head I growl hellishly at the first mare. My eyes flash coldly and I stay next to Reaver, I know what I want and I'm not about to give it up. I look at Reaver and smile coldly* "I could fill that position" *I glance at the mare that was next to him and narrow my eyes* "A fan of yours Reaver? No wonder you left all of them"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:27 pm

Sin: *I raise my head, and my lines glow with white fire.* "More than a fan" I smile, my wickedly perfect grin spreading across my face* "And more than you could ever be"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:36 pm

*A wicked grin crosses my face* "That might be so in your dreams" *I snarl and laugh* "You only wish you could be more than me. No wonder he left you" *I stop laughing and my grin disappears and I stand there and watch her in cold, stoney (sp) silence. Knowing well what would happen if she touched me. I raise my head up ears pinned, ice cold glowing objects fly when I swish my tail.*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:40 pm

Sin: "I don't dream. He never left me, I followed." *I pin my ears and lightning whips around us, a storm brewing from my hatred to you. I was careful not to strike you with the lightning, no, that would spoil the fun. I laugh as the air thickens with distress from my Evil*(sp?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:43 pm

*I snort a warning, hatred still burning brightly in my eyes* "I wouldn't do that if I were you. But go head you will see the consequences soon enough" *I hiss through razor sharp teeth*
(spelling lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:44 pm

(I Messaged you)
Sin: *I roll my eyes with pleasure* "They always say that, don't they?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:47 pm

a horrific loud growl snarl comes out of thw woods so loud it shakes the ground and splits it in half suddenly a giant ball of fire flew out from the woods setting all the trees and grass on fire"what was that mare !"come a loud hatful screech from the woods "I KNOW LONGER HAVE LOVE IN MY LIFE AND I CHOOSE NOT TO AND IF YOU ARE CALLING ANY OF USS CLINGY THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE"she bellows suddenly a huge black firey body flys out of the would and land on the other side of the crack fire shooting from her nostrails "HE NEVER LEFT ANY OF YOU LITTLE MARES HE SIMPLEY GOT TIRED OF YOU ALL FIGHTING OF HIM AND I REFUSE TO FIGHT OVER HIM ALSO IT JUST STUPID "she calms down "cant you see thats why he left becuz he did not want u guys to keep fighting over him if you care about him so much then you would come with me and fight for him so he wont have to

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:54 pm

(dangit lol I like posted and it got erased, I said in the first post she didn't want to fight, but if she was forced to, it would be devastating)

*I snort and toss my head angrily, my eyes narrowing even more*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:56 pm

(did u see mine she does not want them to fight cuz thats y reaver left in the frist place)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:58 pm

(yea i did, my mare won't fight unless she is forced to)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:59 pm

(i know all the mares he meets like kill eachother ovea him lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Sin: *I stop and the sky churns to a Tornado-threatening green* "Ebough fighting. This will be decided by Reaver and Reaver only.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next