Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Lead Arrives

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The New Lead Arrives - Page 3 Empty Re: The New Lead Arrives

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:04 pm

(yea I know lol)

*I snarl then turn and look at Reaver. Slowly I reach and touch his shoulder lightly, shivering with excitement when I do. I won't fight, but I wasn't about to just hand him over without doing anything either*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:06 pm

Sin: *I close my eyes and the sky turns back to it's normal color. I open them again, assessing the situation*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:07 pm

growls lowley " reaver she says hesitating"i do not want you to hate me any longer i dont know if you do but i beleve now we are even"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:09 pm

*flicks an ear in the direction of the speaking mare*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:18 pm

snorts and looks at twigliteschicx mare "i do not want a fight mare you are probly the most reasonable of all the mares who have fought over him but i do not want to be his mate i just want to talk to him "flexes her mucles and the trees brust into higher flames and smoke blow out of her nostrals

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:30 pm

*I snort again* "I know you don't, I was just listening"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:33 pm

"its not that i donr mare its just i cant i can do anything but love it sucks but i think if he doesent hate me i can love agin.but i dont challenge you"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:49 pm

*I nod, starting to kinda like the mare. But I quickly dismiss the thought, knowing any horse could change quickly all to well.*

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:42 pm

i snarl angrily and the fire leave the forest. i turn at midnight "you dare to defile my home!" i bellow in my deep voice. it is filled with a fiery anger "you will be nothing more to me other than just another empty shell, midnight" my voice held an ice cold anger. i then stood infront of dull and glared at sin "if you wish to keep your life, mare i suggest you do not raise a hostile hoof to my lead." i turn to dull and nod solemnly. i then speak into her mind you know we were made exact oppisites. but from what i know, opposites attract i then turn to the other mares " if you wish to me withint my herd, let it be so. if not, you will leave. " my voice was grey. no emotion

Defiance:
i beat my wings and snarl, mares were so odd

Zuni:
i hiss through my pointed beak
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:02 am

midnight:rears snarling and the forest is once again returned to the way it was b4 "EMPTY SHELL SHE ROARS IF IM SUCH AN EMPTY SHELL THEN WHY ID I COME HERE TO WARN YOU !!!!!!!!!"lash out at the ground and then heals the caracked ground

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:01 am

*I nod to what Reaver said. Very true. Just like my parents were, except one was a Light horse the other a Demon. I snarl my mane and tail glowing a cold blue, the fires instantly go out and the trees return to normal as if nothing had happened. I wait beside Reaver to see what the other mares will chose*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:02 am

Sin: *I stare at Midnight* Anger.... *I turn to Reaver* I'll stay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:32 pm

*I look at Sin warily, then turn to midnight and her friend(s)* "What are you going to chose?" *I ask coldly*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:02 pm

"thrers nothing to choose "she spat"i will do what reaver wants me to .icame to help him fight or do somthing to his benifight so he can tell me what he wants"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:11 pm

*My eyes flash and like lightning I'm at her side, my hoof touching hers making her immoble. The life starts draining out of her slowly, she cant move a muscle* "No one bad mouths me, got it bitch!" *I hiss, I open my mouth slightly and my teeth flash in the dim light with venom dripping from them* "How do you even know he needs your help" *I growl, and step away from her finally. Instantly she falls to the ground barely alive*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:17 pm

all the pwer is regaineded in her body "i told you i will not fight with you "she hissess suddenley she dissaprears then reapares next to the mare "i wouldent underestmate me if i were you"she says and then reapaers back in place

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:23 pm

*I laugh* "You can't do anything to me" *I say savagely, appearing infront of her suddenly* "You see, when I take your life. I also gain your powers for awhile." *I flash back to Reavers side and watch her with new disgust*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:27 pm

she snarls and thunder cracks in the air she cukles darkley "you call yourself evil "she spits and then suddenley she is surrounded byt thousends of stalloins she had killeded she apears infronts of the mare and and assoon as she blinks it snaps all four of her legs "you dont gain anything of mine thats my power "she grumbles and the legs heal dont underestmate honey she hisses venom in her mouth and eyes .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:32 pm

(listoin she did not come here to fight she said so in her posts)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:35 pm

(so dont fight with her she says stuff evil but it does not mean you should just try to kill her .im not mad im just saying can we pretend like they never fought ?Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:39 pm

*I hiss in hatred* "I don't need you to heal me. But that was a bad idea of touching my skin at the moment" *you realize a whole bunch of glowing ice cold objects cover you, burning into your skin. No matter what you do they won't go away, unless I do something they remain there burning and eatting you alive. I laugh wickedly and let you wretch in pain for awhile, then I remove them*

(ok lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by ××Eris×× Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:31 pm

reaver:
i rear in rage and strike my hoof powerfully aganst midnihgts' skull. it cracks a bit and there is an imprint of burnt flesh on her forehead "midnihgt" i speak the words quietly but they are filled with anger " you will not do anything to your lead mare. she has as much authority ver you as i do, i i refuse to let you be hostile in my land. you will not live through the night if you do not obey me" i then turn to dull respect i speak into her mind i know you are my mate and that your nature insists you be evil, but i can use her. she can help carry on my blood my eyes flash to the other mares " if you are within my herd, then you pledge your lives to me. there cis no turning back after this. after you agree to this, i will own you" i snarl

defiance:
i flare my wings at midnight and roar " stay in line, mare. otherwise i am going to have a very tasty lunch

Zuni:
i hiss in agreement
××Eris××
××Eris××
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

http://nightworldscreams.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:55 am

midnight:i" i agree "she says eyeing him wariley she begins she trys to speak back into his mind and it works a little what do you mean by im your mate ?she questoinsand my lead mare whos my lead mare she ask polightley to reaver the one who came with me ?

Last edited by midnight mist on Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 30, 2009 8:35 am

*I snarl an roll my eyes, Fine. I hiss and paw the ground, tossing my mane out of my eyes I turn and bolt away. Once out of sight I slow down to a trot and go to a large cliff that I know of. When I get there, I make a canopy of dangling moss that drapes around all of the trees that surround the cliff, hiding me from view. I sigh and think over what has happened, knowing almost nothing could find me I lay down very close to the edge and doze. Pictures of my mother and father flash in my mind of when I was younger. Remember who you are, not what others want you to be. My mothers words rang in my head like a ghostly voice.* "Yes, mother, I will." *I say in a whisper then drift to a long wanted sleep*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:15 pm

ill be right back she says to reaver and trots into the woods to get some foos "ack!!"she shreaks and like lightnig she dashes out of the woods and hides behind reaver . "Yikes"she says to him as 10 huge dragons triple the size of the one that was here strode out of the woods.Midnight walked out infront of reaver to face them>"What do you want ."she spat angerley at them."dinner "they said together "particuley horse ."well look somewere else "she hissed fire comeing out of her nostrals ."acutualley we could all share you.they said eyeing midnight "you looked tassssty"they said angerley .Midnight spat at the ground "Try me !".she said venom dripping from her teeth .The dragons stepped forward .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next