Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] - Page 4 Empty Re: Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:05 pm

(Okay, so imagine Hero's voice like Balto's. XD)

Hero barreled into his companion playfully, licking her cheek, ears, nose, anywhere he could reach. "It's okay, love, I'm here. I want you back, it's been such a lonely few weeks." He murmured, nuzzling her chest and belly softly. He was used to being everyone's Hero, hell, he loved being Nunavut's. But nothing compared to this. He wanted to be Bella's Hero, nobody else's. "I've missed you so much, Bella." He told her, smiling sweetly at the female below him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] - Page 4 Empty Re: Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:09 pm

I was on my back as I stared up into his eyes and I had my front paws on his chest and my back against his stomach. "So you want to be mates or just companions? Because I'm in heat and I've been dodging males left and right. It's very tiring." I said as I licked his chin. I moved my tail to let the fully force of my heat scent, I had just come into heat two days ago and right now it was intense. "I really like you Hero, and I'm starting to love you." I said turning my head so I wasn't looking at him. I didn't want to be rejected but I needed him to know that.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:16 pm

Hero smiled softly at the female's words, his yellow eyes searching her blue steadily and waited for her to finish. When she did, he chuckled. "Mates... I like the sound of that," he purred, nuzzling her neck tenderly. It'd been awhile since he was truly able to say that word to anyone, and damn did it feel good. When he smelt her heat scent, Hero tensed up immediately, feeling his tool poke out of it's sheath. His self control was running out, the fierce urge to just claim her as his roaring in his head. But would he do it? Never. Hero would never force a female into mating.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:23 pm

I looked around his legs and saw his tool. "Hero, I want to mate. I want pups Hero, your pups." I said as I got up and out from underneath him. I licked his face and ran my tail under his chin and I teased him. "I can only imagine what another male will take from you Hero." I said licking his hips and nipping the back of his thighs. But I ran my body against his. "It's okay wanting to mate Hero. You won't force me into it. I'm always ready to mate, just silently ask and I'm fine with it." I said licking his face some more lovingly as I sat down and gave him loving licks on his face and nuzzling him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:17 pm

Hero's eyes clouded over with slight embarrassment, then surprise. The way she moved around him, the way she was teasing him to make a move. Hero could say for sure he'd never felt like this about Nunavut. The love he felt for Nunavut, he knew, will always be his special first love. But it wasn't so driven like this one. Turning around to face Bella properly, he met her eyes steadily. "Are you absolutely sure?" Hero asked politely. Consent was number one to him, no matter what the situation was.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:31 pm

I looked at him and licked him sweetly, "Yes Hero, I'm ready." I said rubbing myself against him as I licked his cheek before standing before him with my tail out of the way so he could mount me. I wanted Hero as my mate and I wanted his pups, heck I wanted so much with Hero. I loved him so much and nothing will change that, no matter how far or how close we are from each other. "I love you." I said with full honesty
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:26 pm

Hero hesitated, staying quiet for what felt like hours. Hero wasn't even sure if he was ready to be a father. But, the thought of puppies always brightened his spirits, and he smiled. "Alright," the brute murmured, mounting his new mate carefully. His arms wrapped around her waist, and he soothingly licked her ears and neck. Hero's tool teased at her entrance, and he felt the familiar wash of anxiety. Man up, boy, you're acting like a yearling pup... Hero thought to himself. Taking a breath, he looked down at Bella. "I promise I'll be as gentle as I can. Tell me to stop if it's too much." He told her, very gently slipping his tool into her entrance. A little whine escaped his jaws.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:23 pm

"Alright." I said as I pushed my rump into his hips to get him deeper. "Hero..." I said as I licked his arm. I moaned softly as I needed to get him inside me more, "Hero, deeper...please." I said as my heat scent got stronger as I became more aroused as he thrust. I couldn't wait to have puppies with Hero, they'd be so cute and look like their father. I smiled at the thought of Hero as a father, he'd be so good at it. I walked forward a little, to tease Hero a little bit but I didn't want to actually get out from under him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:56 pm

"Bella, I..." When his mate pushed back on his tool, sending him deeper inside his heat, he gasped and clenched his jaws together. Her desperation was certainly a turn on, that was for sure. Smirking softly, Hero started thrusting, slow at first. "Anything.. For you, my love," he growled in her ear, trying to find a good rhythm to his thrusts. It didn't take him long, despite this being his first time. He bucked his hips to send him deeper, groaning softly from the pleasure.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:59 pm

"Yes Hero." I said whining softly as I pushed back into him and clamped down on him as well, trying to get him to release inside me. "Hero your seed.." I said breathless as I dug my claws into the earth so I wouldn't lurch forward and onto my face as I pressed the side of my face against the inside of my front right leg and shut my eyes as I enjoyed the pleasure of Hero thrusting and soon hopefully to give us pups. I bucked my rump at him as he thrust as it was so pleasurable to have him inside me. "Please..." I said
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:06 pm

Hero nuzzled her softly, growling into her ear and thrusting harder, driving his tool into her g-spot roughly. "Relax, Bella.. I want this- I want this to last." He nearly choked on his words, feeling her press harder against him and her walls clamp around this tool. This feeling, it was incredible. The more she bucked, the better it felt. "Bella, could you.. Could you kneel down a bit?" Hero asked, slowing his thrusting and waiting for her to kneel. It'd make it easier for him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:11 pm

I lowered a little bit, "Please Hero...now." I said crying out as he thrust harder and deeper which caused me to clamp down on him harder. I pushed back on him more, desperate for him to release as I didn't know how much longer I could take his thrusting without climaxing. "I'm going to cum Hero." I said. I caught a scent, a foreign male scent. I looked back at Hero as I pinned my ears and growled softly as I pushed harder into him to get him to release now before he possibly clashed with another male.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:17 pm

Hero smirked. He was thoroughly enjoying this, watching the tough female he came to love begging him. "Alright." The brute murmured, gripping her hips tighter and thrusting harder and faster into her entrance, pleasure overwhelming his body. The foreign scent of a rival male stunk up in his nose, and he growled possessively. Now was the hard part. "This might hurt a little, love," he murmured, trying to fit his knot in and release. It hurt him too, it really did. Finally shoving his knot in, Hero released his seed into her entrance. Although, he continued thrusting, to ride out his climax and give his mate pleasure.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:23 pm

"Hero!" I cried out loudly as I climaxed which clamped down hard on his tool. I soon saw the male come into view. I pinned my ears and snarled as the fur on my back stood up and I showed my teeth as I licked my teeth and opened my jaws and snapped my jaws together. I couldn't move without hurting me and Hero. I looked at Hero, "what are we going to do Hero?" I asked scared but wasn't afraid to be aggressive to help protect me and Hero.

(Got to get off for a few hours to relieve my eyes)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:33 pm

Hero dismounted Bella, his bright eyes narrowing at the brute with hostility and spite. His golden fur bristled, every hair on end and a thick, eerie growl erupted from his throat. Pearly white teeth bared aggressively and possessively, very much out of Hero's calm, gentle nature. "Back off, she's mine." He growled in a voice much deeper than normal, most wouldn't recognize that it's Hero, the brute who lived up to his name, and stood with a proud, loyal exterior.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:40 pm

I stood far in front of the male as I lowered my head and snarled. My amber eyes glowing when the sun hit them just right. "Not for long." I snarled as I lunged forward and colliding into the male, I bit the male on the back of his neck as I swung so I was against his side out of his biting range. I clamped my teeth hard into the back of his neck, getting the right position to snap his spinal cord with my teeth. I dug my claws into his sides and tore them down his sides as I continued to get a grip and so I had the purchase I needed but his fur was too thick to get a proper hold to break his spinal cord. I snarled in frustration.

Bella
I whined as I didn't know to intervene or let them at it but Hero was at a disadvantage and I didn't want to lose him, not when I needed him. I ran forward and barreled into them both and biting into the strange males shoulder but soon felt his teeth slice into my temple but didn't get purchase but made me bleed.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:29 pm

Hero readied himself for any blow, the bigger male coming at him like a bullet. Unable to free himself, Hero could feel teeth and claws in his back, neck, and on his sides, his jaws parting to allow a yowl of pain to escape. It didn't take long for a growl to follow, yellow eyes locking with the brute's orange. He reared up on his hind legs, whipping his body around to throw the male off balance and stagger into the dirt. This brute was big, and Hero would have to be smart about how he decided to fight. He whipped around to stare at the brute on the dirt, a snarl erupting and his fur bristled. "Just you try it!" Hero growled determinedly, lashing his tail with hackles raised.

(I had an idea. Perhaps your brute could win the fight, and take Bella away to his pack. Let's just say your male is a cruel Alpha with a pack that only follows him out of fear and protection. Hero could eventually build up the strength to go find them, and challenge your brute for the Alpha position?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:39 pm

(Okay but do I have to actually play the pack?)

Scar
I lunged again and tightened my grip at tight as I could on his neck and forced him to his stomach, "Submit!" I snarled from around his fur as I growled. I waited for him to submit, he was weak. His mate needed a male that didn't submit, that kept fighting even though there might not be a chance for him to win. I shook him a little bit as I continued to look into his eyes in aggression. I ran my claws on my right paw down the side of his ribs, giving him an intensive to submit to me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:06 pm

(Oh no, not really. Some background players, perhaps, but I can take care of most of it. c:)

Hero's eyes locked with the brute's, yellow eyes sharpened and holding no trace of the gentle, sympathetic look in his oculars, nothing but rage and determination coursing through his eyes, and summoning all of his strength. The autumn colored brute snarled, "Never!" he arched his back and stood, throwing the male back off of his body. He could feel the back of his neck fur torn, followed with some flesh. It wasn't enough to seriously injure him, but damn it all if it didn't hurt. Hero tugged at himself, trying to free his body from Bella's.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:12 pm

Bella
"Hero, submit. I don't want you to die." I said whining as I got untangled from Hero and walked with my head down, ears drooped, and tail down towards the offending male. I didn't want Hero to die and I knew deep down he would if he didn't stop. I had my tail between my legs and whined when the new male nipped at my thigh as I trotted away in front of him. I looked back at Hero with tears going down my face. Hopefully I wasn't pregnant because I didn't want them to be hurt by this male.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:28 pm

Hero's eyes burned with determination, his pupils that were usually enlarged, filled with generosity and kindness, were now like sharp, small black dots filled with rage, ready to fight. But the moment Bella spoke, his golden gaze softened and he gave her a gentle nuzzle. "Don't forget about me," he murmured, looking at her with a look that he's only had twice. The look when Nunavut was taken away from him, and the moment he found her dead in front of him. Hero looked at Scar, eyes hardening into a sudden glare. "Take care of her. I mean that." He growled, meeting Scar's orange gaze with courage.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:33 pm

Scar
I snorted as I loped after the female.

Bella
I went where he wanted me to go and when we finally got there I saw more wolves. I found a place to lay down and so I did. I whimpered as I looked at the ground dejected, I wanted Hero. When the pack brought down animals I was too depressed to eat anything so I laid there with dull eyes and a dull coat. I got up and went to a stream to lap up water before growling when one of the wolves got to close to me, I showed my teeth and they quickly left me alone. I laid back down and went to sleep.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:44 pm

Hero's heart sank. He lost the only thing that mattered to him anymore..

The entire pack froze when Scar returned, some wolves bowing out of fear, others out of respect as true followers. Some wolves were big and strong, some scrawny and underfed, and others beaten up with scars and blood all over their body. One particular male, a white one with green eyes, took notice to the new female. When she laid down, he watched her chase off any other wolves, but it didn't faze him. He only wanted someone to talk to. He slowly scurried up to Bella, tail between his legs and a submissive body posture. "H-Hello.. Are you okay?" He asked, green eyes unable to meet hers.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Aug 21, 2016 2:56 pm

I didn't respond but just curled into a ball and laid there. Too sad to do anything. "Leave me be please." I said softly. I licked my belly, I soon got up and walked to the stream again but sat down and howled mournfully to the sky. I wanted to hear Hero, who was my life. I wanted a reason to live, I considered about just running for my life and go back to Hero. I just wanted my mate. I whined loudly as I perked my ears for any sound of a howl but didn't get any. I soon heard Scar coming, I stood up and lowered my head to growl. "Leave me alone." I said showing my teeth and tightening my muscles, I was angry and I wanted justice. I lunged forward and dug my large canines into his face, one slid over his eyes and lodged into his upper gums as I clawed at his body.

Scar
I howled out in pain and rage as I looked at her. I tried to fight but she had control of my muzzle and it was hard to see with all the blood running into my eyes. I bit down on her front left leg and crushed it but she didn't let go but I heard a yowl of pain. I clawed at her and tried to bite her any where I could but it was hard with her tooth that was in my upper gums.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:05 pm

Snow and wind blew strong, Hero laying in the cold with his wounds bleeding out onto the white blanket and turning it a scarlet red in color. His yellow eyes were closed, muscles aching and causing pain throughout his entire body. Then his eyes opened. The snow stopped, and instead, he was greeted by clouds, a night sky, and stars so bright they lit up the area. His wounds still bled, but all of the pain in his body had disappeared. Am I dead? Hero thought to himself, yellow eyes scanning the area. "My Hero," a voice called, a voice too familiar to be true. The male whirled around to meet the pale blue eyes a beautiful face of Nunavut, the female he'd loved so much. "Nunavut.. Oh, Nunavut, this is all my fault. It's my fault you're here." He murmured when she nuzzled him, his chin resting on her shoulder and eyes closing regretfully. The young female chuckled sadly, like it pained her to say anything more. "No, love, it is not your fault. I would never blame you for this." She told him soothingly. Hero pulled away to look into her eyes again, a sad smile twitching. "I have to help her, Nuna. I lost you, I can't lose her as well." He croaked. Hero felt torn in two. He knew he loved Bella, but that special place in his heart would never be able to forget Nunavut, the memories they had, their beautiful moments, and the love they shared for each other. "Hero.. You need to go to her. This is why I'm here now, is to tell you this," Nunavut said, pausing. Hero looked up at her. "Your motto always was 'If you can't be a Hero, don't try to save them'. So get out there and be her Hero, love." She finished. As Nunavut's figure disappeared, Hero felt determination burn through him like wildfire.

Hero's eyes snapped open. The bleeding had stopped, and only the slight burn of pain struck him. He rose to his paws, legs shaking softly from being unable to stand for so long. However long he'd been laying there, it was enough. "Nunavut," he muttered to himself. "Thank you." Hero's golden yellow eyes narrowed as he looked out into the snow storm, his heart sparking with the wolf he used to be. A Hero...

(Man, I feel like I just wrote a scene for a movie. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next