Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Like The Wind [R] [Death Rules]

2 posters

Go down

Like The Wind [R] [Death Rules] Empty Like The Wind [R] [Death Rules]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed May 27, 2015 9:42 am

Like The Wind [R] [Death Rules] WOV-09-NE0047-01P
Credit

V E R O

"You player! You monster! You-" A gray wolf barked to get the female to shut up, smirking cockily and interrupted her with silky smooth words, "save your breath, babe. It's your own fault for falling so fast." He gave her a wink, his glowing amber eyes dancing with mischief as he watched the golden brown female snarl, and raise her hackles aggressively. "Get off of my territory!" She roared, taking a threatening step forward, only increasing Vero's amusement. "It's adorable when ya' get mad, Maya. I'm sure someone will find it worth spending his time on." Vero snipped, before turning around, his bushy gray tail the last of what she could see, before he disappeared in the trees. The female's pearly white fangs bared, as tears sprung in her eyes, before whirling around and stomping into her den. Meanwhile, Vero was on his way for some adventure, and some female to screw around with. Those were his ways. Find a fae, flirt a little, have a little fun with them, then break another heart. He was a bit of a tramp, in any other term to be used. Vero shook his head and raced faster through the trees and moors, his silky colorful whipping around in the windy breeze.

-Two weeks later-

Vero padded through the fog, his paws barely visible in the moist substance lingering on the Earth's surface, his amber eyes clouded but bright in the thick air. He made his way over to a stream, watching little fish swim through it quickly. Bending his large cranium down, Vero lapped up the cold water into his mouth, quenching his thirst as he had been aiming to do for the past few hours. For an Autumn day, it was quite warm, but the cold breeze made up for that. Vero lifted his head at the sound of a snap, and he looked around, lashing his tail, listening for any other sounds. He heaved in a breath through his nose, the scent of a female lingering in his nose. Of course! I knew I smelt a pack nearby, Vero thought to himself, a mischievous grin forming on his maw. He could only help but let a small chuckle out, knowing that his good look and charm is enough to fluster any female. Here we go again...
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Like The Wind [R] [Death Rules] Empty Re: Like The Wind [R] [Death Rules]

Post by Death Rules Wed May 27, 2015 10:48 am

Lyla
I was laying down with one of my best friends when a wind came towards me and I smelt a different wolf so I got up and walked in the direction that the wolf was. I soon found what I had been smelling, "Your on my father's pack territory, I suggest you leave before I howl to alert them." I said standing my ground as I lowered my head and growled at him, lifting my lips off of my pearly white fangs as I glued my eyes on him. My tail lashed out behind me as I waited for his next move and I hoped he'd leave as soon enough some other member of my pack will find him and run him off.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed May 27, 2015 1:29 pm

V E R O

Vero's bright amber gaze glistened with mischief, a cocky smirk forming on his perfect face. "Oh, I'm sure I can handle them. A pack never stopped me before, love," he called to her from the other side of the stream, swishing his tail. He was more than ready to face other members of the pack. Vero was not only a huge flirt, he was a master escape artist, and a well coordinated fighter. "Seriously love, I'm not doing any harm. Just calmly taking a drink, eh?" Vero murmured to her, still smirking as he lapped up a few more mouthfuls of water.

(I had an idea. Maybe Lyla's father could be extremely over protective of her.. Also, could you maybe show me a picture of what Lyla looks like?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed May 27, 2015 2:04 pm

"You are still on our territory, so get out while the gettin is good." I said snarling as my blue eyes darkened with anger and irritation as I stepped into the water with my front feet. I licked my long fangs as I kept my angry gaze on him, wanting to tear into him for not leaving promptly off of my pack territory. I was large for a female, I was the only female in this pack that was larger, almost the size of an average male wolf but more agile since I was wiry. "Just get out, or I swear to god I will get my pack and one can't take on fourty members at once." I said threateningly at him as I tried to get him off of the pack territory but I soon swiveled an ear back and heard my father coming.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/wingsoffirefanon/images/c/cf/Beautiful-White-Wolves-wolves-32683888-718-616.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140310182617
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu May 28, 2015 8:45 am

V E R O

The gray brute merely chuckled, rolling his heavenly amber eyes at the female. Though he took a quick glance at her, admiring how pretty the thing was. Pure white fur, gorgeous blue eyes. Fairly large for a female, though he's seen bigger. "Oh, I think the gettin' has already gotten good, don't you think?" Vero snickered, winking at the snowy fae flirtatiously. He couldn't help but smile wider at her attempt to scare him off, and took a playful step back. When she spoke again, he scoffed. "Please, female. I've wriggled my way out of a pack of one hundred, I'm sure I can make my way around 40 domesticated, petty pack wolves." He muttered. Vero's ears perked up at the sound of another wolf approaching, and awaited for what he was about to have coming.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu May 28, 2015 11:09 am

I lunged at him and dug my fangs into his back and dug my fangs in as deep as I could around his spine and pulled him down onto his side then I put my muzzle close to his ear, "I suggest you rethink about leaving as this pack is ruthless and with tear you to pieces." I said snarling as his own blood dripped onto his face before snorting and jumped back across the stream and trotted towards the path I had taken as I saw my pack running towards him. My pack was ruthless and was feared by many as we didn't have mercy. No Pain, No Weakness, and No Mercy.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 29, 2015 8:39 am

V E R O

Vero only rolled his eyes, letting his weight fall to the ground. "And I suggest you keep your petty little paws to yourself, you're really askin' for a good rippin'!" He snapped back, lashing his tail irritably. Standing back up, he watched the pack approach, and quickly looked for the border. Finding it, he leaped over the border, which was a marked rock and laughed. "Sorry boys, but you can't do anything to me while I'm not on your territory! Not doing any harm, am I right?" Vero teased, standing up on a boulder.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri May 29, 2015 11:19 am

I watched him on a ridge and soon howled for my pack to come hunt as I was starving. I ran after one of the largest prey in this forest, the moose. The pack took it down and we began to eat, I soon finished and walked to a totally different stream and got a drink as the blood washed off of my face and then chest. I shook myself as water came off of me before starting to walk back to camp, I felt myself go into heat and sighed. I saw many males turn their heads my way and I showed them my teeth so they'd know what would happen if they bothered me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 29, 2015 4:09 pm

V E R O

Vero's gorgeous amber swirled eyes watched the female curiously, his ears lacing back and perking up every few moments. Giving his strong bold shoulders a shrug, he padded downward, hidden, and after the female, genuinely fascinated by her. This female was not like the rest he had met, and he couldn't help but want to investigate some more. Finding her by a completely different stream, which divided the border of land and the pack's territory, he woofed softly to get her attention. "Sorry about the territory wanderin' love, it's become a habit. Never did care for pack life so much, unless I'm being a bother to it." Vero called, winking at her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri May 29, 2015 4:32 pm

I rolled my eyes, "Go away." I said so not in the mood to argue. I soon went into my den and curled up into a tight ball and fell asleep with my tail down tightly on my rump in case any males thought they could get smart and try to mate with me. I didn't dream that night, just a restless sleep but I slept through the night and woke up in the morning to go hunting as I just wanted to be by myself. I lifted my head and took in the scents of the forest, soon catching the scent of a deer and trotted in that direction and soon lowered myself to the ground before I lunged up and ran after the animal
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 29, 2015 7:46 pm

V E R O

The brute watched as the female stalked away, rolling his eyes. "Jesus, I try to be friendly around here, and I get spit on." He snarled to himself, padding away into the forest to find shelter for the night. Vero laid down under a bush, curling his tail over his back legs and falling into a tossing sleep, unable to keep himself at bay, always being woken up or having to stay alert.

Bright rays of sunshine woke Vero up, making him smile with satisfaction. Crawling out from under the bush, he stretched his tired limbs and yawned tiredly. Breathing in the crispy Autumn air, he exhaled dramatically. "Such a beautiful day!" He barked cheerfully, padding out across the border. Vero passed a black female, gorgeous silver eyes glancing at him. "Morning, beautiful! Good day, eh?" He called, sending her a charming smirk and a wink. The female giggled softly. "Quite right!" She replied. The two chatted for a while, and Vero couldn't help but grow tired. Though, he licked her neck slyly, smirking. "Well love, I must be going! Much to attend to, you know?" He said, before turning around and smiling once more, before padding away.

Vero padded further the Redwood Forest, coming back to the stream he had visited the day before, dipping his head down for a drink. He lifted his amber gaze to watch the female from yesterday, and smiled. Fiery thing, she was. "Good morning, love!" Vero called cheerfully, before lapping up some more water.

(Charming, isn't he? XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri May 29, 2015 7:56 pm

(Indeed)

I killed the deer and looked at him, I growled. I started to eat my kill until the only things left were the fur and bones. I licked my chops before going to get a drink as the meat had made me so thirsty. I ignored him completely until I looked up and went over to him, "Why won't you leave me alone?" I asked sniffing him on his shoulder and walked around him as I watched him. I kept my tail tightly against my rump so that little of my heat scent seeped through, I nipped at his back lower legs as I sat down a few feet away from him. He was such a strange male indeed.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 29, 2015 8:01 pm

V E R O

Vero stayed still, waiting for the female to finish inspecting him, as if he was some outlaw. Oh wait.. He kinda was. Glancing back at the snowy white female, he shrugged softly and turned around to face her fully, a small smile forming on his wide maw. "I'm slightly intrigued by you, love. You're not like most females I've met." Vero replied, sitting down on his haunches and meeting her gaze for a split second, before tearing away to look back at the stream. Beautiful it was down here, unlike any place he had ever seen.. Well, except for one place. Rotating his head back around, he looked at the fae. "I don't believe we've formerly met. My name's Vero," he told her. "What's yours?"
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri May 29, 2015 8:06 pm

I followed him with my eyes as I watched him, "Lyla." I said taking in his scent once more to see if he was a strong male and to see if he was in his prime as I wanted a strong male to father my pups. I let my tail lift slightly more off my rump, it was getting quite dark as I had lost almost all day doing things and then meeting him again. "Meet me here later, when it's fully dark." I said getting to my feet and putting my nose against his cheek as I wasn't quite brave enough to lick him yet. I turned around and loped off towards home as I heard my father howl to me. I howled back as I ran towards home, my large white form disappearing into the darkness of the forest.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 29, 2015 8:12 pm

V E R O

Vero let the name race through his mind a few times, amber eyes kinda staring at nothing specific. Lyla... That's a really nice name. Vero thought, then looked back up at the female a smile reforming itself on his face. When she invited him to meet her back here when it was dark, he nodded. "Right, see you then." He nodded his large head, doing his best to ignore the heat scent that lingered in his nose, before padding away to find a resting place, his massive gray-white paws carrying him through the forest.

He trotted back to the meeting place, patiently waiting for Lyla to appear. While he waited, Vero dipped his head to lap up more water, swishing his tail back and forth.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri May 29, 2015 8:18 pm

I trotted back into the clearing and head butted him in the side playfully as I nipped at his heels and loped away from him a little ways off and stopped to look back at him as I lifted my tail all the way off of my rump, inviting him to do whatever he wished. I yipped at him as I would race towards him give him a little bite and run off again as I was very playful right now. I even bumped the top of my head towards his hips from under him. I wanted to mate even though I knew he'd leave once he was finished with me but I was fine with that. I was old enough to be on my own and to make my own rules.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 29, 2015 8:23 pm

Vero, was indeed surprised by how straightforward this female was and smirked with mischief. "Alright, stay very still." He growled to her, mounting the female quickly. He licked the back of her ears gently, before thrusting his tool forward, and into her entrance. Vero groaned softly at how tight she was, pushing himself forward to get closer. "That's my girl.. Now this is going to hurt, though it will go away after. Don't expect me to stop any time soon though.." He snickered, thrusting himself in and out of the female's tight hole, groaning with pleasure. Vero gripped her hips, pulling her back to him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri May 29, 2015 8:28 pm

I dug my claws into the dirt and pushed back into him as I moaned, I ignored the slight pain as I put my ears back against my head as he licked me, not out of aggression just that my ears were sensitive to touch. I hoped he'd stay around for a little while longer after mating just so I can tell my pups what their father was like when they were old enough to understand. I looked back at him as he gripped my hips with his front legs, I hadn't expected him to just basically mount me so quickly but I guess all males are drawn to a willing female when she wanted to breed. I growled a little bit when his claws nicked me in the thighs of my back legs. He was so large and it stretched me so wide but it felt so good to have him glide against my wet tight folds.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down