Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] Empty Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed May 11, 2016 6:08 pm

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] TvyamNb-BivtNwcoxtkc5xGBuGkIMh_nj4UJHQKupCZC1KuH7mD52u6Ssl7JQA2-WqBy5demmVWc
Credit

H e r o

Beautifully colored golden oculars held the gaze of another pair, those of a rich, heavenly blue in color. The two sets of eyes glittered with love, sadness, and the most touching emotion, guilt. The two wolves couldn't bare to be apart, not like any couple would. It was until a nearby, thickset wolf snarled at them to get a move on. Hero's ears drooped, and it choked him to turn again and meet his mate, Nunavut's, lovely blue eyes. "We'll meet again, I promise," he murmured, pressing his nose into her fur and licking her ear. "If it takes me one hundred years, and a hundred more, I will see you once again." The brute's paws felt weak as he waited for Nunavut to answer. She smiled, fake joy in her gaze. "Don't forget about me, my Hero." Nunavut whispered, giving Hero's nose a brisk lick, then padding away to meet her father, the Alpha, and the rest of her pack. She avoided her father's electric blue gaze, before the huge black brute took heavy steps to come face to face with Hero. The smaller, young wolf held the Alpha's gaze as he awaited the hell he was about to receive. "Young Hero," the Alpha, his mate's father, muttered in a deep, strained voice. "You, a brute from our pack's worst enemy's lineage, made the foolish decision to fall in love with my daughter. That is a serious crime, son. But, with age, I have become wiser. I will not kill you. But if I ever catch you near my daughter again, you'll wish I did." He finished, straightening himself out to meet Hero's height. Hero nodded slowly, "I understand, sir. May the heavens light your path, wherever you may go." The young, 3 year old brute took one more, loving look at his beautiful mate, before she disappeared with her pack. I love you, Nunavut...

-10 months later-

"You're a fool, son!" Hero's father sneered, green eyes glaring harshly into his son's yellow. The young brute held his father's gaze with a steady face, shaking his head. "With all due respect, father, it's better to be a witty fool, rather than a foolish wit. I love Nunavut, and I intend on finding her again." Hero replied with a dead serious tone, keeping remarkably calm as his father snarled, snapped his jaws, and the rest of his pack laughed at him. His lovely pelt bristled with discomfort, especially when his father just went silent. It felt like hours before he spoke again. "Very well, then go. You're too lovesick to do any real work around here anyway. Get out.." The older wolf snarled. And with that, Hero left. He felt guilty for leaving the pack behind, as he cared for them on a deep level. But nothing compared to what he felt for Nunavut, and he intended on showing that. Hero broke out into a run, his lean and muscular body gliding across the land and paws leaving marks in the grass and mud. The young brute didn't care anymore, not how much it hurt, or how long it took. He wanted to see his forgotten mate, the one stolen from him. Golden yellow eyes peered around the land, looking out for anything that may be useful to him, on his long, and eventful journey.

---

Three months. Hero's oculars were tired, droopy, though still beautiful as he continued his search for his mate, and her pack. It was early on a lovely October morning, the leaves of Autumn burning all kinds of bright, red, orange, and yellows that matched his entire appearance perfectly. The only thing that stood out was the crystal clear stream running beneath him, wetting his feet. Hero dipped his head graciously, lapping up the water and quenching his long forgotten thirst. It took a couple tries, but he eventually managed to catch a fish for a morning snack. It was then, a figure caught his attention. Lifting his head, Hero's eyes were greeted by a female, a beautiful one at that. How strange... It's so early, Hero thought to himself. But he put on a polite smile, and woofed for her attention. "Hello, there! Lovely morning, isn't it?" He greeted, swishing his tail.

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] Tumblr_mwnr8dP9Ii1ruspk9o1_500
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] Empty Re: Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

Post by Death Rules Thu May 12, 2016 12:06 pm

I pricked my ears up when I heard a voice close by, I looked up and nodded, "Yes, it is." I said lapping up water before I fluffed out my fur against the coldness. I started to trek down the slight ravine on shaky legs. I was starving as this part of the forest didn't have much prey but I was a good tracker but my strength had dwindled and ebbed away. I laid down at the bottom and panted as I rested. I laid on my side and panted softly as I looked up at the sky above me as the sun was sinking down over the mountains to the north.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu May 12, 2016 8:04 pm

H e r o

The golden eyed brute tilted his head at the rather short answer, though figured she'd just been a bit awkward. She didn't know him, after all. Hero shrugged his shoulders and padded after the young female, intending on making sure she was alright. When he found her, she was on her side, panting, almost at a weakened state. He couldn't help but frown, ears rotating and lopping a bit at the sight of such an exhausted wolf. "Can I help you hunt, milady?" Hero asked, moving in front of her so she could see him properly. He meant no harm, only help. "Allow me to formally introduce myself, hmm? My name is Hero. May I call you by your first name?" As Hero said this, he bowed down respectfully and playfully swept a paw back. In Hero's mind, females were to be treated with respect, almost royally.

(Oh, Death Rules. Would you mind sending me a picture of your character? c:)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue May 17, 2016 12:13 pm

I looked at him, "Bella." I said before nodding to him about food. I was starving and I was weak, I tried to get onto my feet but my legs were shaky and I ended up collapsing back down onto my stomach as I laid my head down on my long legs as I let out a long sigh as I gave up, I sniffed the air to see if he was still there and he was. "You aren't from around here are you? Since your not suffering the loss of prey from the humans." I said as his scent was unfamiliar from around here. I flicked an ear towards him so I'd hear whatever he'd do so I'd be warned if he decided to be aggressive, my other ear stayed pricked for danger from other wolves that would make me dinner for them.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Black+she+wolves&biw=1366&bih=665&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjwofOt2uHMAhUH4IMKHdFXAz8Q_AUIBygC#tbm=isch&q=Black+gray+she+wolves&imgrc=I-X1h0R1IZ2yiM%3A
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 17, 2016 10:07 pm

H e r o

The lovely colored he-wolf's expression changed on his handsome face, golden eyes narrowing at the question. He looked down at the forest floor, pondering it for a few heartbeats. I am pretty far from home... I've been away for three months now, haven't I? Hero thought to himself. Lifting his cranium to meet Bella's blue eyes, he took a moment to admire them. Deep, as blue as the Summer sky, darker than Nunavut's. He smiled, and nodded, "no, I'm not. I've spent quite some time looking for someone." Hero answered, flicking a sandy ear. The brute dipped his cranium respectfully, his large golden sun colored oculars glancing up at her. "Allow me to catch you something, miss Bella. You must be awfully hungry," he offered, in a gentle, polite manner.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu May 19, 2016 12:15 pm

I looked at him and nodded, "Thank you." I said shutting my eyes against the suns rays but kept alert if he tried anything. I started to groom my dull fur as I waited for him to catch something, my stomach growling loudly and then cramping which made me whine loudly as I felt the pain go through my gut as it's been days since I've had even a little bit of meat. I was close to death myself. "I haven't seen anyone around that doesn't belong here but I'm a good tracker, I can help you." I said being polite to him as he was helping me so I thought I'd help him as much as I could.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu May 19, 2016 6:00 pm

H e r o

He dipped his head and smiled, before rotating his cranium to look out into the distance and think about when he'd last eaten. This morning, a few miles from here... Hero thought to himself, nodding his head. When the black and gray female spoke again, he tipped his ears in her direction, and glanced back at her with gold, sunray oculars. "Are you sure, mistress? You're awfully tired, and judging by the ribs showing, probably haven't eaten in days," he observed, eyes ghosting over her current scrawny appearance. "I'm more than happy to hunt for you." Hero added, looking over his shoulder to think about his decision. As much as he wanted to help this female in any way he could, Hero wanted to find Nunavut as soon as possible.

(By the way, this is Nunavut. http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m1pexePfSk1r3arsfo1_500.jpg )
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue May 24, 2016 12:12 pm

I growled, "I am not weak." I snarled as I got to my feet and trotted away towards the distance as I followed a scent trail, I looked back at him over my shoulder, "Well are you coming or not?" I said angry as he didn't move. I carefully picked over a fallen tree as I couldn't just jump over it at a run, not right now. I trotted towards the north towards the mountains, but soon stopped and sniffed the wind as I smelt rabbit. I crouched down to my belly and crept forward and soon lunged forward once I was close enough to get the rabbit, it squealed but soon quieted down once I snapped it's spine. I started to tear it to pieces as I ate.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 24, 2016 5:13 pm

H e r o

Flattening his ears against his cranium, the male couldn't help but tilt his head at Bella's sudden outburst of anger. But, of course, it didn't faze him in the least, and he shrugged it off like it was nothing. Hero trotted after the female with a gentle sigh, observing as she hunted down a jack rabbit and ate it hungrily. He was rather impressed, especially with how long it had been since she'd eaten. Hero smiled, and settled himself a few feet away from the female, giving her space. "Good catch," he complimented, smiling softly. The male laid himself down and began washing his toes to rid of any dirt stuck between them, glancing up at Bella. "Is there anything else I could do for you? You've proven to be a skilled hunter." Hero murmured.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:02 pm

I looked over at him as I licked my chops, "You look lost, and your not from around here. Do you need help with something?" I asked as I licked my paws to get rid of the blood that was there a little bit. I waited for his reply as I looked around and listened, I kept my ears perked up for any sign of trouble from the other wolves from around here. "Your lucky I found you before the others did or you'd probably be dead right now. It's very dangerous around here, you'll be killed for stepping in this area." I said impressed that no one has found him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:34 pm

H e r o

The sandy wolf tilted his head and cocked an eyebrow wonderingly, "well, no, I'm not from around here. I'm not lost though, I'm just..." Hero's eyes lost their light, "looking for someone." He finished, letting out a little sigh before he rest his chin on his paws. Hero missed Nunavut so much, her gentle blue eyes looking him in his own yellow, and her soft gray fur. When Bella spoke again, he couldn't help but feel slightly offended. Hero lifted his head to meet her eyes, but smiled humorously. "I'm not a hopeless pup, Bella, I think I'd more than capable to manage on my own. I appreciate the warning, though."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:01 pm

I rolled my eyes, "You may think that." I said as I shook out my fur, "Well, are you coming, I'm assuming your looking for the new wolves here?" I asked. I didn't know where they went but I scent them. I looked at him with my dark blue eyes as waiting for him to decide what he wanted to do as I assumed he was looking for the new wolves. It was four days since a new scent was around here. I perked my ears as I started to trot towards where the scent still lingered.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:52 pm

H e r o

Hero stayed silent with her first remark, considering it was probably for the best to avoid any unneeded conflict with the female. When she spoke of new wolves, the sandy brown and gray wolf shook his head politely, and smiled. Chuckling, "no, actually, I'm not." He replied, padding over to walk step in step with the dark eyed she-wolf he'de met mere minutes ago. "It's a little hard to explain, but I'm looking for my mate. We were seperated several months ago, and it'd be nice to see a friendly face for once." Hero told her, shrugging his shoulders and giving her a glance with his yellow eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:09 pm

"Oh, then I hope you find her. Good luck." I bowed my head and trotted away with regret, I was very lonely. I soon slipped into the entrance to my den and curled up into a ball and laid my tail over my snout as I did a big sigh and closed my eyes to try and sleep for a few hours before attempting to hunt again. I had gotten lucky for getting that kill and it might have to last me for a while until I caught more food. It really was lonely out here issolated from others, thats assuming if someone would be friendly. I had been kicked out of my pack for being a poor hunter.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:19 pm

Hero frowned as the dark furred female trotted away with sudden distress, and he looked her over carefully. That poor female would be starving within a few hours. Pondering about what to do, he set out in a different direction to search for food big enough to keep her from going hungry. Hero followed the faint sent of a doe for several minutes, before it came into sight under a willow tree. Predatir instincts kicking in, the brute loweres himself into a hunting stance and stalked along the waterline silently. His ears laced back and tail still, Hero broks out into a dash and leapt carelessly onto the back of the deer. Teeth ripped through flesh and he felt the crush of the doe's windpipe in his jaws.

Hero dragged the deer along with seemingly more strength than one would think he possesses. He was tall and had a more slender, yet muscular frame. The male woofed at the female's den, ears twitching. "I thought maybe we could share a meal together," he suggested. "And perhaps you would likd to join me on my little journey? It's been a long time since I've had company, and from what I can guess, you're in the same boat as I am."

(sorry this sucked. I'm on my phone, and I haven't slept in two days.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:39 pm

I lifted my head and looked out of my small den, I came out and looked at him before sniffing the deer. "Sure." I said trotting over and cautiously began to eat the deer but making sure he had some as well, I licked my chops, "Thank you." I said as I sat down. "If she left you, then why are you looking for you?" I asked confused by that logic. If someone left me I'd not look for them. I licked my chops again as I licked a paw.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:28 pm

H e r o

The handsome brute made sure he stayed polite, allowing the female to eat her share before he even touched it. Carefully beginning to eat, he listened to the female's words and sighed. Lifting his head and swallowing before speaking, he shook his cranium. "No, no, miss. You've misunderstood," he explained. "My mate didn't have a choice. She was from an enemy pack, and her father found out about our relationship. So she was forced to leave with them, and now that time has passed, I'm on the look out for her." Hero told her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:37 pm

"What if she doesn't want you or something?" I asked him curious as it didn't make sense if just now he was looking for her and not long ago but I didn't voice my opinion. I yawned, "Sleep, it'll be dark soon." I said as I laid down in my den. I wondered if I was going to help him find this she wolf. I licked my leg and then laid my head down on the floor, I shut my eyes and within moments I went to sleep, I was exhausted to the bone. It wasn't easy moving around when you were skin and bone.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:19 pm

H e r o

Absolutely stunned by her bluntly asked question, he looked down at the ground beneath him, where his paws lay. "Well.. She told me last time I saw her, not to forget her," he tried to reason, chuckling at the memories. "She used to call me 'My Hero'." Hero smiled at that thought, remembering how much they'd meant to each other. When the female spoke again, he just smiled and nodded, planting his cranium on his large front paws and yawning. "Alright then, goodnight." Hero murmured.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:10 pm

I watched him for a little while before falling asleep and dreamed. I woke up before the sun shone into the den, I walked out and headed for a creek near by and lapped up some water before shaking my fur out and stretching my aching muscles. I soon trotted over a small hill and went down it before hunting for some breakfast. I soon caught a fawn and began to eat, it was the right size for me to eat. I licked my chops as I laid there in the shade, I laid down to digest my food and watched my surroundings.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:09 pm

Sun-colored yellow eyes fluttered open, heavy with sleep but bright and happy as always. Hero yawned widely, showing off his pearly white canines before raising to his feet and stepping out of the den for a sniff at the morning air. Noticing how Bella wasn't around, he cocked his ears curiously. Out for a stroll, perhaps, Hero thought to himself. Stretching out his tired limbs, he heaved a sigh, before trotting along the forest treeline, sniffing for any fair game. It wasn't long before he caught the smell of a young buck, barely sporting any antlers. Crouching low, Hero followed the scent until his eye caught sight of the animal. Within seconds, he had the deer in his jaws, dead and ready to eat. Hero dragged the deer back, soon finding his newly found companion laying in the shade. "Morning. Sleep well?" He asked, smiling.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:38 pm

"It was okay." I said heaving myself up to my feet and heading back to the den before slipping inside to groom myself. I wondered if he needed my help finding his she wolf, I shrugged my boney shoulders. I licked my leg before gently biting my leg to get an itch out that was bothering me like the dickins. I yawned and laid my head on the ground as I looked outside my den, I listened to the birds outside, I'd every once in a while see some animal run past the entrance to my den. I perked my ears for any sounds.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:06 pm

Hero watched her pad back into the den, blinking softly. She wasn't very social. Perhaps being a loner caused that kind of stuff? He slipped into the den and laid a foot away from the female, minding his own business for the most part. Hero was tired, and he was unsure if it was the dreams bothering him, or just lack of sleep.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:12 pm

I looked over at him, "When are you going to set out to look for your mate? What's it like to have a mate?" I asked hoping I'd some time find a mate and have pups. I was so lonely, I just wanted a mate to have live out my life with companionship. I got up and walked to him before sitting down beside him, I began to lick on the back of his neck. "You missed a spot, your quite dirty here." I said. I had a thing with taking care of others, I couldn't help myself.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:01 pm

Hero looked over at the female, smiling softly. "Soon. Probably in the afternoon today, if you'll join me." He answered. Her next question surprised him. Looking down at his paws, he pondered for a few heartbeats. "Well.. It's definitely nice. It feels like someone really cares about you." Hero told her, smiling. His ears flicked his ears when the female started to lick the back of his neck, tensing up slightly. He began to relax while she spoke, working on the dirtied fur on his neck. "Thank you, Bella." Hero murmured.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next