Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] - Page 5 Empty Re: Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

Post by Death Rules Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:57 pm

(Lol just about)

Me and Scar were whirling in circles, each trying to get a hold on the other, blood dripped off my body and onto the ground where it was already saturated with half of my blood and half of his. I couldn't give up! We broke apart and I held my paw close to my chest as I panted for breath as I looked at him with pain. I was whimpering as I laid down on my side as I looked fearfully up at him. I closed my eyes waiting for the killing blow to come. I whimpered for the lost time I'd had with Hero and not having pups.

Last edited by Death Rules on Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] - Page 5 Empty Re: Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:38 pm

(Wait, Death Rules. Remember Hero was supposed to fight Scar for his place as the Alpha? I was thinking Hero could make a heroic entrance right as Scar is about to seriously injure Bella and stuff. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:22 pm

(Okay)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:40 pm

Hero raced through the storm of snow and wind, heart pounding so hard he could feel blood rushing through his ears. He could hear the sound of snarls, growls, and bodies colliding hard enough to break bones. Yellow eyes were glazed from fear he wouldn't make it, but the determined fire in his heart pushed him on. He could see the camp not far ahead, and his eyes narrowed with hatred for that male. Hero skidded to a stop and looked down into the camp ravine. He could see Bella injured, Scar on his way to kill her. Hero roared, the sound unlike any wolf you'd hear, and he leaped down into the ravine with teeth bared. Landing, he grabbed Scar by the neck and threw him aside before standing protectively over Bella. "Get your fucking paws away from my mate," Hero growled, his voice so deep with rage nobody would recognize him. Wolves in the clearing were at shock, some hoping to be rid of Scar.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:45 pm

I thought I was in heaven when I heard my mates voice. I opened my eyes and looked up and saw my mate, I moved my head and licked his leg before lowering my head again and whined as my body twitched and jerked with my pain as I ground my teeth through the pain but I didn't want to get up as my paw was broken from him biting it so hard. "Hero." I said hoarsely as blood soaked into the ground around me as I was slowly starting to bleed out and starting to slowly slip away.

(Don't worry she won't die)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:18 am

Hero bent his head down and nuzzled his lovely mate with his nose, whining softly. "It's okay, Bella. I'm here," he murmured into her ear, licking it softly before standing back up, tall, fur bristled, and ready for a fight. "You're certainly hard to get rid of... I'll give you that," Scar sneered, his orange eyes burning into Hero's golden yellow. The two stared at each other, as they circled around and many howls and barks of approval were heard. As Hero gazed around, he'd noticed several wolves, about half of the pack at least, were gazing at him hopefully, to rid of their cruel, bloodthirsty leader.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:23 pm

I opened my good eye and whined as I moved. I snorted out a buff of air and growled, it felt weak but gained it's strength as menacing. I looked at Scar, "You are a pathetic alpha, ruling with fear and intimidation. You are worth nothing to this world." I said getting up to my three legs and kept my injured one to my chest. I lowered my head and growled once more as I opened my mouth, showing my sharp canines and licked my teeth as I snapped my teeth together in aggression. I gingerly stepped forward just about two steps ahead of Hero, "I had hoped I could take away your life but I will settle for my mate to do it." I said before turning around and heading in the direction of the part of the pack that didn't want Scar in power and laid down
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 26, 2016 12:55 am

Scar's burning orange eyes met Bella's with more hatred and fury than Hero had ever seen, his own yellow oculars flickering with slight discomfort. Fear, no. Hero felt no fear from this brute, despite the Alpha being bigger, stronger, and having several wolves sided with him. Scar sneered in the younger male's direction, before lunging without hesitation. The sudden impact barreled Hero over, the two rolling into the dirt, a ball of teeth, claw, and shredded fur. Hero dodged multiple attacks from Scar, twisting and turning to avoid his throat being impaled. He jabbed his front paws into the male's chest, throwing him backwards into the ground. It gave Hero enough time to stand, his brown pelt now covered in mud. Scar rose, throwing himself at the smaller male again. Hero rolled onto his belly, throwing Scar's body off of him as soon as he felt the Alpha's weight on top of his own. He whipped around, met with Scar's teeth sinking into his flank. Hero yelped out in pain, thrashing to tare away from Scar's strong grip as the brute shoved him down in the dirt. Hero felt suffocated, his eyes stinging from dirt in his eyes. I will not lose again... Hero twisted, teeth latching onto Scar's left ear and tearing it apart. Scar roared, rearing back away from Hero. As soon as he stood up, Scar was glaring at him, orange eyes blazing with pain, rage, and loathing for him. Scar leaped, aiming straight for Hero with a menacing snarl. Hero reared up, locking his jaws around Scar's jugular and biting down. He felt the metallic taste of blood welling up in his mouth, Scar's choked scream turning into more of a gurgling sound. He dropped Scar's body to the ground, backing up to watch the Alpha bleed out before his own eyes. I... I killed him.. Hero watched the life from Scar's eyes slowly die, soon turning into nothing but a blank stare, as his breathing halted completely. There was a moment of silence, the entire pack taking in the death of their Alpha, before they broke out into victorious howls, yips, and barks. Hero looked around him, unsure of what to do.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:35 am

I licked Hero's cheek and muzzle before nuzzling him lovingly. "My Hero." I said rubbing my body against his. I licked his flank some before sitting down and licking my hurt paw as I shook my head to dislodge blood from around my eye. I nudged him a little knowing he probably didn't know what to do now, "What you have to think about now love is do you want to lead them or come home with me and the pups?" I asked him as I licked my large moving stomach that was full of pups that I would soon be giving birth to within the month. I laid down on my side in the sun and began to lick my bloody coat and pups as I stretched my long legs out but was ginger about it with my foot. I closed my eyes and rested but stayed alert for any danger from within this pack. I opened my eyes a few minutes later and looked at my mate with so much love and admiration.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:19 pm

Hero nuzzled his nose against Bella's, his gentle yellow eyes meeting her blue steadily. "And yours I'll always be," he murmured, turning away to analyze the pack's current state. Some bloodied and injured, others sick, and many still cowering. There were few large, strong wolves spotted. He turned his head at the sound of his mate's voice, blinking calmly. "Well..." Hero looked down at his paws. His attention was caught by the tall rock, a cave standing tall at the back. The must be Scar's cave... Hero padded over, climbing up the tall rock. He yowled for attention from the pack, waiting for silence and all eyes on him. "While I've never lead a pack before, you all need help," he started, taking a breath. "I would be more than willing to take responsibility as your Alpha... As your leader. And I will do what I can to help." Wolves slowly began to howl and bark in approval. Hero smiled small, standing tall and holding his head high as he stood, proudly gazing down at his new pack.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:04 am

I looked up at him and my side started to cramp, I got up unsteadily on my feet and my water broke. I whined as I felt the contractions and barked for Hero. I would lay down and get up and move but soon laid down on my side and panted heavily as a pup started to appear so I pushed. It slipped free from me and I turned to bring the pup to my stomach and closer to lick clean, I soon gave birth to one more pup. Two boys. I was still panting hard from the pushing and was very warm. I nuzzled and gently pushed my pups to my stomach to suckle as I laid my head back down on the ground. I was happy for my mate for deciding to stay and take care of this pack. Eventually I expelled everything that needed to come out before I got enough strength to get up to look at Hero, "Help Hero." I said as I picked up our oldest son and ran up to the den and placed him down where it was warm before racing out and getting our other son as I growled aggressively when one of the pack came over to inspect them but I wasn't ready to show them to anyone.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:07 pm

Hero was faster than lightning at his mate's side, nuzzling her flank and whispering sweet, gentle words into her ears. As soon as the birthing was done, he stood protectively over the eldest pup. "Get back! She's a new mother!" He warned the pack, voice stern and powerful, unlike his usual gentle, kindhearted exterior. Hero walked alongside his mate when she brought her pups to the den, yipping for a Medicine Wolf. A young female, silvery gray in color and gentle yellow eyes, nodded her head. "I'm Mimic. I will tend to her wounds and keep her fed, I promise." Hero looked at the female, hesitating a moment. Then, slowly nodding his head and allowing Mimic to pass through. Hero, whipped around and stood at the top of the rock. "It is necessary to hunt, and patrol. We have new pups, those of my own, and weak, hungry wolves. Those willing to hunt, and capable of bringing back prey, set out in groups of three or four!" Hero ordered, watching as any reasonably healthy wolves gathered together, and left.

(Would it be alright if I played the eldest pup?)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:15 pm

(Go ahead)

I laid on my side in the warm den as my pups suckled from me, I continued to lick their little bodies as they nursed from me. When they were finished I got up and lapped up water before laying back down to keep my pups warm, "Hero, come look at your sons." I said looking at him at the entrance to our new den that was warm and cozy and perfect to raise young. Our sons were strong and big. One of them might take over once Hero steps down. I licked our youngest son that was crying, soothing him as I nudged him closer to my warm thick fur and stomach. I curled around them when I felt a strong cold wind come into the den, I looked around for a little more sheltered part of the den, i found what I was looking for and took my pups there. It was more sheltered and less drafty. I yelped when our oldest bit down a little too much on my nipple to nurse. I licked his back
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:27 am

Hero moved from his place on High Rock, slipping down to make his way to see Bella and his newborn sons. As cautious as he was, her being a new, protective mother and all, his eyes betrayed his actions. Curiosity got the better of him, as he waited patiently outside of the den. As soon as his mate gave him the okay, he moved inside to take a look at his new boys. The eldest was slightly bigger, and clearly had spirit. Hero gave both pups a gentle, fatherly nuzzle. "Grey," he murmured, looking at his eldest son with gentle yellow eyes. "I want him to be named Grey." Hero looked up at his mate, licking her nose affectionately. "What would you like to name our youngest son?" The Alpha asked, laying down to admire his pups, smiling warmly.

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] - Page 5 Wolf_with_blue_eyes_by_chrimbok-d6uqfjs
Grey
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:40 am

I frowned at him, "What kind of name is Grey? That's nothing special Hero." I said nuzzling my pups closer to me. I licked our oldest and biggest son, that name wasn't special. I nuzzled and licked Hero's face and gently bit down on his scruff and lightly tugged him closer towards me. I then showered his face with licks in affection. "Our youngest will be named Sky Dancer." I said as I thought that was a strong name for our son, he might be the runt of the littler of him and his brother but I had a feeling he'd be mighty and brave like his grandfather. I soon got up once the pups had finished suckling and they were in a bed of leaves and other things to keep them warm. I shook out my fur and looked out of the den where I was before my stomach started to grumble for food.

http://wallpapersinhq.online/71044-black_hunter/
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:31 pm

Hero looked at his mate, eyes washed over with hurt and distraught. "Grey was my brother's name," he stated, glancing down at his large paws absentmindedly. He pictured his brother, eyes as blue as the sky. "Although... My twin brother.. Has a really nice name. His name was Alayus," he told her, lifting his head to meet her eyes with a slightly happier grin. "Alayus will be our eldest pup's name." Mimic, walking in with herbs, berries, and cobwebs set herself next to Hero and his mate. "Beautiful name, sir," she murmured, then looked at Bella with a more serious face. Mimic nudged the bundle of herbs and berries to her. "Eat those. They will let you sleep, and ease the pain."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:10 pm

I looked at Hero and gently licked between his eyes, "Our oldest with be named Grey." I said rubbing the top of my head on the side of his before eating the vile stuff, "But I'm not much in pain but I'm starving." I said as I haven't really been eating much before Hero came. I was thinner now. I curled around our pups once more and laid my head down on Hero's front legs and fell asleep pretty fast as I laid my tail over our sons little bodies. I slept through the night and early dawn before getting up to stretch and yawn. I licked my bundles of joy before walking to the entrance of the den and looked to the sky and then to the area that the pack occupied. I walked down to the ground and showed my teeth to a few males that sniffed at me. I soon saw a deer take off and I gave chase, my lungs were burning but I pushed myself in shear need of food to feed myself and my new born pups. I eventually got it and killed it before I started to eat my fill. When I couldn't eat no more I heard a few wolves coming, I turned to look but saw some of the females come closer to the kill. I walked away as I was full, I went to the creek and lapped up water before walking home and laid back down on my side and nudged my pups to my stomach where they began to suckle from me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:37 pm

Hero chuckled, nuzzling his mate's ears, giving them little kisses and nips as she fell asleep. As he did soon after, despite not supposed to sleep in the nursery with nursing mothers. As soon as Bella woke up and took off to hunt, he curled his body around his sons, tail closing around them protectively. "Grey. Short for Greyson," he murmured, nuzzling both of his boys. Grey was larger, clearly the stronger of the two. Though, that didn't mean he didn't love Sky Dancer equally. Both of his sons were beautiful. Hero laid his head down close to the pups, making sure they were kept warm until his mate returned. "I've never seen a father take so much interest in his pups," a voice remarked. Mimic came into view. "Especially as an Alpha." Hero's head titled as his yellow eyes met hers. "I always wanted to be a father. Perhaps I'll learn a thing or two from it," he answered, smiling endearingly at his boys.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:50 pm

I came in with a loud growl before licking my mate and sniffing my pups, "Just because one is larger doesn't mean our smallest with be a runt mate, maybe Sky will grow larger and stronger than his older brother." I said nudging them away from their father so they could eat and be bathed. I licked them as they suckled from me. They will eat good now with me having a full stomach so I'll be producing plenty of milk for them. I laid my head on Hero's back and closed my eyes and soon fell asleep leaning against him with affection. I didn't know what I'd do without Hero, he was my life and destiny. Eventually I woke up and licked my pups before curling around them more and putting my tail over them to keep them warm from the slight chill in the air as snow came down hard and fast. "Looks like winter is coming back Hero." I said licking his muzzle and laying my head down by his shoulder
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:37 pm

Mimic flattened her ears, cocking an eyebrow at the snappy mother. "Relax, nobody implied that Sky would grow up to be a runt. We didn't speak a word of it. Know your place," she growled, narrowing her pale green eyes with slight hostility. Medicine Wolves were to be treated with much respect, and to be listened to, Hero acknowledged. He'd always been taught to respect them, even if you are Alpha. Hero uncomfortably flicked an ear, gently nudging his nose against Mimic's ear and softening his yellow eyes. "Thank you, Mimic, for your defense. But Bella is a new mother, and will be rather protective of both her puppies. If it wouldn't do you any trouble, may you please gather any injured wolves and tend to them? Winter will bring sickness, and we can't have anymore wolves dying," he spoke respectfully. Mimic hesitated, looking from Bella, and back to Hero. She nodded, before quickly vanishing to see to any harmed wolves. Hero turned to his mate, gently cleaning her ears with a loving grin. His eyes glanced down at their pups. "Winter is bound to come quickly, love. I'll bring you some warmer bedding as soon as everyone has settled," he murmured, wrapping his tail around Grey and Sky.

Mimic- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/a9/f2/36/a9f236c8b0c2cdc587002398d2598575.jpg
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:09 pm

I growled low but menacing at the medicine wolf. "You may have a high position here and know how to heal but that doesn't mean nothing to me. I will not tolerate any disrespectful words to be spoken about my sons who will be your leader once Hero steps down." I said standing up and lowering my head and showing my teeth and letting the fur on my back and shoulders rise up as I snorted and licked my abnormally long canines before opening my mouth fully and snapping them together with a loud clank. I stayed standing over my two sons protectively but then being aggressive towards this wolf that thought just because she could heal others that she could do things and not be put in her place.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:57 pm

"Bella," Hero warned, nudging her shoulder. "She is your upperclassman, respect is to be shown. Mimic has done nothing wrong." His yellow eyes glanced over at Mimic apologetically, whom was ready to give a piece of her mind. Mimic snorted, eyes gazing over at the mother. "I spoke nothing disrespectful in the first place, ma'am. Now kindly know where your position lies, I won't take any disrespect from a female who was just taken in and accepted by all of us." And with that, she trotted away to attend any injured wolves. Hero sighed, glancing at his mate with gentle eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:04 pm

I turned my head and quickly bit his shoulder, but not hard enough to bleed but to hurt. I moved away from him and watched the medicine wolf. I showed my teeth in anger. I turned my left ear to the side when I heard a slow dripping sound and turned my head and saw an oldish wound start to bleed. I jumped down from the den and walked stiffly deeper into the forest. I walked into the stream close by and sat down so the water would go through my fur and into my wound, I didn't want it to get infected. My blue eyes searched the forest as I listened to any noises that didn't belong. I got up and trotted off to hunt for elk, I started to sprint once I saw a female elk run away. I dug my claws into the earth to propel myself forward as I gained ground on it, blood ran freely down my thigh and onto the ground. I lunged and dug my teeth into its throat and went limp. I brought it down and just tore its throat to shreds and soon dug into it's stomach and chest area. By the time I was finished my whole head, neck, and shoulders were bloody from tearing into the carcass. I saw a few jackals and I ran them off but gave them a few nasty bites. I shook out my fur and laid down to lick my thigh and then my face

Last edited by Death Rules on Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:23 pm

Hero barely even flinched at the bite, his irritation with his mate blocking out any other things occurring. He left his sons in warm bedding, and politely asked Mimic to watch them. "Just make sure they are warm, at least until Bella gets back." Hero murmured, before bounding off to organize patrols and make sure everyone was doing alright, after the death of Scar. His yellow eyes scanned the clearing, watching as a few wolves dragged in fresh kill to stock up for the winter.

Mimic cautiously entered the den, analyzing the two pups closely. Laying down next to them, she curled her tail around the two boys with care, making sure they were warm and secure. Mimic's pale green eyes watched them, a gentle, caring smile forming on her muzzle. "They certainly have beautiful young boys," she murmured, laying her head on her paws. Though, she kept a watchful eye on Grey and Sky Dancer, determined to keep them safe while Bella was away.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Thu Dec 22, 2016 12:32 pm

I soon returned from hunting and taking my anger and frustration out on some things. I smelt that medicine wolf at the base of the rocks that lead to my den and I growled softly and turned away from my den. If Hero wanted to protect that medicine wolf then he could have her if she was so important to him. I turned around and sprinted into the forest and ran for what felt like eternity with my tail between my legs and my ears droopy as tears fell from my eyes. I ran for three miles out of the territory I didn't even want. I just want it to be me, Hero, and our sons but he wanted the pack. I didn't want it. I ran through streams and swam through rivers to hide my scent from anyone looking for me. I shook out my fur violently and found a den to sleep in for the night. I soon realized it was the den I had stayed in before Hero found me, I looked at the ground as a few tears fell onto the cold stone as I laid down and laid my big head on my large paws. I took a deep breath and let it out with a large sigh. I soon curled up into a ball for warmth as the night got colder, I hid my face under my fluffy tail so my face didn't freeze. I woke up an hour later to see snow coming down heavily in fat snowflakes. I didn't belong in a pack, I never wanted to be in one, I liked being on my own. Looks like I will be soon. I perked my ears up when I heard howls in the distance from where the pack was located. I got up and found my old bedding I had used back then. I circled and circled before I found a position that was comfortable enough and laid down with a big puff of air that shown in the cold air.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next