Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] - Page 2 Empty Re: Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

Post by Death Rules Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:06 pm

I stopped licking his neck, "Your welcome. And I'll join you." I said getting back to my feet and walking back to my stop and laid down but soon got up again and walked out of the den and into the sun. I laid down on my side and soaked up the sun. My fur was starting to get it's luster back and I had begun to gain back my weight. I had been lucky to find such weak or small prey, hoping that I didn't begin to lose that weight.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules] - Page 2 Empty Re: Be Your Hero [R] [Death Rules]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:14 pm

Hero smiled at that, watching as the female laid in the sun and her fur soaked it off. She was certainly beautiful, with her dark colored fur and royal blue eyes. The brute shook his fur out, and trotted out into the sunlight, the brightness adding a golden glow to his pelt, and a certain light in his yellow eyes. "Well then, shall we be off? There's quite some distance we have to make," he told her, settling down next to the pretty female and waiting for her answer.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:19 pm

I raised my head up and nodded, "Alright." I said getting up and started to walk ahead of him, waiting for him to catch up. "What way do you want to start with?" I asked. I shook my head to get rid of some flies that were bothering me like no other. "The bugs are going to get worse." I said giving a soft whine as they were so annoying
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:24 pm

Hero nodded his nose in the direction the female was heading, tipping his ears forward. "Same way you were goin' there, lass." He replied, trotting up to be step by step with her. As she complained about the bugs, he chuckled and lightheartedly bumped her shoulder with his, a playful smirk playing across his lips. "They're only flies, you know," he teased, then quickly added, "they'll be less frequent as we head further away, we're in pretty open field right now." Hero treaded ahead a little further, beckoning his fail for Bella for follow.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:07 am

"Can I ask a question? What if she doesn't want to be mates with you? Then what?" I asked hoping I wasn't crossing the line with my questioning. I tended to get in trouble with my mouth. I walked a little slower, so if he reacted badly to my questions I'd be able to get out of the way. Even though I was half dead still I was agile. "What if you liked someone else? Instead of her." I said. I willed my brain to shut up but it was like it had a mind of it's own. I winced, ready for the aggression.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:17 pm

Hero was lost in thought, when Bella started loading him with questions. He hated those kinds of questions, he really did. But, out of respect, he just smiled. "Well.. I'll find someone new, I suppose," Hero answered, glancing her way with yellow eyes. "I can't say I will. Nobody is her.." He murmured, continuing his stride. It was when he heard a low pitched growl he turned his attention around. Out of the bushes, a huge male, at least three inches bigger than Hero, leapt forward and snarled. With a huge swipe, it knocked Bella over rolling into the dust. Hero, astonished, felt a spark light up. He jumped forward and crouched protectively over Bella, snarling and growling at the wolf with a fierce temper that only burned in the heat of battle. Dodging any swipes the male gave, Hero ducked low and barreled into the brute's belly with harsh force, his shoulders blocking him from giving any big scratches. Hero leapt backwards, standing tall in front of his new companion and snarling at the male, tail raised and hackles too. The large gray wolf's yellow eyes burned as he leapt at Hero, teeth catching his ear. Hero yowled at the sharp pain, pulling away to smack right back into the male fearlessly. Hero, though not quite as strong as this male, was solid and knew how to fight his battles. The male managed to slip away, shoving Hero down right next to a ravine. Hero kicked him off of his body, trying his best to stand up. Right as the silver brute came flying at him, Hero ducked right to his belly, the male rolling right over his back, and plummeting down the ravine below. Hero panted, his shoulders shaking and every hair on end. "Bella?" He called, turning around to make sure the female was okay.

(Sorry for the useless drama, I needed something for me to get into this reply. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:22 pm

I was on my side, dirt covering me from head to tail. Blood trailed slowly from my head above my eye where I had hit a rock as I fell. I was nocked out. I soon woke up and opened my eyes as I weezed out a breath, "Do I look okay?" I asked as I shakily got to my feet and looked at him, I walked to him and licked his head where he had a wound. I shook out my fur and limped slightly as I leaned down for a drink and soon dunked my head into the water to clean out the wound so it didn't get infected.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:26 pm

Hero was a little taken aback by her outburst, stuttering to find words. "I-I was just-" being cut off as she walked away, Hero flattened his ears and looked at his paws. He didn't mean to offend her. The male padded over to come to her aid, gently licking the wound above Bella's eye out of comfort. He felt kinda bad, he didn't want to cause her any trouble on this journey. "I'm sorry you got hurt," he murmured.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:38 pm

I looked at him, "Its fine, I'm used to it." I said licking his head as well in thank you and cleaning his wound as well. I nudged him and he fell into the shallow creek. I laughed as I loped away in the direction we were going. I smiled as I was having fun messing with him. But soon enough I came to the conclusion: He was taken.

(Sorry so short, sister has to get on)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:45 pm

Hero was about to say more, when the coy female shoved him into the creek, soaking him right to the bone. Chills ran up his spine, and he smiled mischievously at the female. "Oh, you think that's funny, do you?" He asked, and leapt out of the water after he. Hero laugh, sprinting after his friend playfully. His body being more slender than most males, he was awfully fast. Hero jumped, landing on Bella and pinning her down by the shoulders.

(It's all good. :3)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:57 pm

I growled and showed my teeth as I twisted my head around and lightly bit him in warning. I didn't want to hurt him but I wasn't in the mood right now. I got out from under him and continued to walk, I didn't want to talk any more. He was taken and I didn't want to get attached to him so it was best if I didn't interact too much with him, because once he found his mate again...I'd be alone. A lone tear went down my left cheek as I ran off, my heart constricting me, I didn't want to get attached to him and I wouldn't but I already was attached.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:01 pm

Hero backed off, tilting his head questioningly. Did I do something wrong? He asked himself, slowly trudging after Bella without saying a word. He didn't understand her constant outbursts. Bad temper, perhaps? Then Hero saw the tear slide down her cheek. "Bella," he called, "are you alright?" Hero was almost worried. It'd been a long time since he'd seen a female cry, and it broke his heart every time.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:06 pm

I growled, "Leave me alone." I said, my ears pinned to my head and the fur on my back standing up. I sat in a hollowed out tree facing the tree itself as I cried softly. I didn't want to be attached to him! But I was, the only thing that could come out of it was even more loneliness. I couldn't keep him with me, I'd only come to be attached to him was because he made me not lonely. I had my tail down close to me as my ears drooped and my head lowered in submission. This was my fate: To be lonely.

(Brb, got to rub aloe lotion on my sisters sunburn.)
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:31 pm

Hero opened his mouth to say something, but quickly closed it. He hated intruding on other's space, so he just gave her one last glance, and padded away in the direction they were heading. He needed to find Nunavut soon, to fill the open wound in his heart. The male continued on this journey for possibly two more hours, before the smell of a familiar pack. His heart raced, a sudden happiness filling him to the hilt. Nunavut! Hero thought, racing forward to find his beloved lost mate. Skidding to a stop to look down the hill, what he saw, broke him. Several wolves on their sides, bloodied and torn apart, all horrific expressions on their faces. Hero trotted down to look around, his yellow eyes searching for one specific white wolf. Then, he saw it. Familiar white fur, covered in blood, and ice blue eyes. "Nunavut!" He yowled, racing over to his mate's side. Hero gently nudged her. "N-Nunavut?" He murmured, a slight whine escaping his maw. No response. The male's yellow eyes clouded with sorrow and pain, as he realized his beloved mate was dead. Hero laid next to her, resting his head on her flank and whimpering, tears escaping his golden gaze. "It's awful, isn't it?" A voice growled. Hero lifted his head, to meet the cold blue eyes of Nunavut's father. "S-Sir..." Hero stuttered, closing his eyes. "Go ahead, kill me now. I have nothing more to live for," he pleaded, head hanging as he nuzzled Nunavut's ear. The old black wolf stared blankly, only the slightest of pity showing. "Hero.. She died honorably, saving me and fighting to help our pack. Only me, and a couple others survived." He murmured. Hero couldn't respond, not until Luktar said more. "I won't kill you. I realize now, just how much she meant to you," Luktar growled. "Be on your way now. If you wish, you may come to the burial." He added. Hero nodded, and turned, walking away. His tail dragged, and ears were flat, as he headed in an unknown direction. I was supposed to be her Hero...
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:44 pm

I got up, hearing him leave. I didn't even get to say bye. I trotted back towards home and soon laid down in my den, I curled up into a ball and whined softly before falling into a deep dark sleep. In the morning I got up and stretched my muscles before walking to the small creek to get a drink before loping off to find breakfast, I soon saw a yearling elk bull. I soon ran after it once I got as close as I could without alerting it to my presence. I soon dispatched it and started to eat my fill before something bigger and meaner followed the scent. I then started to mark the boundry of my territory. I soon returned home tired a little bit. I laid in a patch of sun and soaked up the rays of the sun so that they'd warm me.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:17 pm

Hero turned back to find Bella again, his heart feeling torn in two by the loss of his mate, Nunavut. His head hurt, and he couldn't bring himself to smile anymore. He just waited until he found his companion again, the tiniest bit of hope sparking inside of him. "Bella?" He murmured, trying to catch her attention. Hero awaited for snapping and aggression, his ears flattened and tail between his legs.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:27 pm

I looked at him and got up before trotting over to him and licked his cheek. I could sense that something was wrong, I decided I'd give him some licks, they might cheer him up. So I licked his face and groomed him so that maybe he'd feel better, I was even kind enough to drag over what was left of my kill so that he had something to eat as well. "Is something wrong?" I asked cautious as I didn't know how he'd react. I knew something was wrong, I hoped I could get him back to being better
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:41 pm

Hero stayed still, letting her gentle licks soothe him at the very least. She was hospitable, just like Nunavut was. Everything was so similar. The attitude, the hospitality, the care, even her eyes were like Nunavut's. When Bella dragged out the ripped up kill, bloodied and torn apart, he slammed his eyes shut. Hero could make out the graphic image of Nunavut on the ground, dead and blood soaked. When Bella spoke, he heaved in a deep breath, and shuddered. "Nunavut... Nunavut's dead." He whimpered, his body giving out and his upper body shrunk down, head hanging low.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:50 pm

My ears drooped and I licked his face. Over his eyes and muzzle as I whined and nudged him to the den so he could lay down and rest. I continued to lick him and laid beside him to comfort him. I could only imagine losing someone that was close to me, "Don't worry, as time goes on it'll get better." I said softly as I groomed him nervously as I didn't know how to make it all better. Just then I came into heat and I clamped my tail down quickly so it didn't disturb him in his grief. I trotted out of the den so my scent didn't annoy him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:28 pm

Hero looked at Bella, for once letting his eyes harden. "No.. No, they wont," he murmured pitifully, shoulders sagging. Then he smelt it. He could smell her heat scent, and his nose twitched. Hero ignored the growing feeling of desire, reminding himself of Nunavut's death.

(SSS ;-; )
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:33 pm

I let him have the den for a while as I laid outside of the den watching the wildlife. I hoped he got better, it's truely sad about what happened to his mate. "I'm so sorry for your loss." I said softly to him and gave his ear a lick in sympathy. I wouldn't know what to do if I lost my mate like that, I shook out my fur, "I'll go get supper." I said heading out to find dinner for us. I soon brought home an elk. "Come eat." I said waiting for him to have first bite as he needed to eat or he'd waste away like I did but I just couldn't hunt well verses not eating. I nuzzled his neck and gave his cheek a lick to encourage to him to come eat.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:58 pm

Hero couldn't speak or even acknowledge the fae's affections, his yellow eyes stared into blank space with little emotion showing other than sadness. His ears drooped, and his posture was anything but his usual confident, happy self. When Bella returned with elk, he looked it over and saw the bloodied carcass and flesh torn. Hero slammed his eyes shut, images of Nunavut's body severed and torn apart, matching what was supposed to be his meal almost perfectly. The sandy colored brute took a shaky breath, and turned his head in Bella's direction to open his golden yellow eyes, and meet her blue. "I.. I can't eat it, not now." He murmured, feeling sick to his stomach as he tried to erase the gruesome images of his dead mate.

(Sorry it took so long. I'm at Gran's until Wednesday, so I have some time to post! c:)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:58 pm

Bump? So sorry. I have wifi now, and I'm hoping to get back into roleplaying as soon as possible. c:
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:05 am

"You have to eat this. Or you'll die, your mate wouldn't want you to die even though it's hard. I'm sure if she was here she'd give you a good bite to get you to eat. Don't be selfish and die. She'd want you to live." I said growling at him and trotted off into the fog, I left the elk hoping he'd eat it or I'd bite him myself. "Stupid wolf." I growled and snorted. I soon found a stream and drank while cleaning the blood off of my fur. I got out and shook off the water before sitting down and started to howl into the fog of the early morning. It was sorrowful for the loss of his mate. I was very sad for him.
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:43 pm

"I'm not weak or underfed, fae." Hero murmured, closing his eyes. Before she could walk away after muttering those words, "stupid wolf", he finally snapped. "How can you say that? I sat and looked at my mate's severed carcass, everything I ever tried to avoid. How can I eat minutes after seeing that?" Hero snapped, his golden eyes holding fresh, crystal tears that threatened to fall. His head hung, ears laced back and pain stabbing his chest violently as he struggled to breathe properly.

(So sorry it sucks. ;-; )
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next