Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Won't Break [R] [JunKy]

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

I Won't Break [R] [JunKy] - Page 5 Empty Re: I Won't Break [R] [JunKy]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 12, 2015 8:31 pm

Shay held Elora's dark eyes when the girl turned around, the wicked grin on her face growing, just the slightest. She knew this was torture for Elora, Shay had no problem with being a naughty tease. It wouldn't surprise anyone how many girls develop a crush on the tomboy, but Shay never really took an interest. When the brunette admitted her nervousness, Shay's smirk turned into something more sly. "Good," she replied, adding in a little wink.

(I ship them so hard, oh my god.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 8:37 pm

[Oh man, Shay cracks me up. "Good."]

And, just like that, Elora's cheeks were, yet again, on fire. She tried to pull her best unimpressed, neutral face, but she instead managed to make herself look goofy, eyes squinted and lips thinned. "I, um, c-class. Y'know, school," she choked out, clutching onto her bag, then whipping around to dart off to class. A part of her was relieved to leave, but another wanted her to just hurtle herself into Shay's arms. She wasn't going to do the latter. She couldn't.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 12, 2015 8:53 pm

(I like making characters that are like me. And Shay, oh my god.. XD)

Shay was satisfied by Elora's blushes, her hypnotizing blue eyes clouded with mischief. She moved her hair back out of her face, and went to say more when Elora started walking away. Shay, for some reason, didn't want her to leave. Gathering everything she had, she ran after the girl. "Lora, wait!" She called, coming back up to stand next to her. Shay looked at the floor, sighing softly. "I'm.. I'm sorry. I know things have been kind of awkward, but.. Would you like to ditch this place and go hang out at the skatepark or something?" She asked. "Kayden is sick, and Nisha is already in class."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 12, 2015 9:24 pm

Every muscle in her body refused to move for a second; that second felt to last an eternity. Elora found the strength to turn and face Shay, still pensive. A small smile lit up her expression. "Sure," she responded. Her mom was bound to have a fit when she got news that her daughter wasn't in class, but even if Elora tried to care, she really couldn't. Eyes falling to the ground and a sheepish grin spread on her lips, Elora skittered her way back to Shay. "Lead on.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 12, 2015 9:32 pm

Shay couldn't help but smile, adjusting the strap of her bag so it sat comfortably on her shoulder. Walking towards the doors of the school, she placed her skateboard down, setting one foot on top of it. She moved herself forward, out the doors. Popping her board up, she ollied over the steps leading up to the front doors, landing perfectly.

Shay sighed and settled herself on the ground, her kind wandering as she leaned up against a rock. Popping open a can of alcoholic root beer, she took a few addictive sips, glancing over at Elora.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Elora, at the snap of a finger, became fixated on the can of root beer. "Can I have some?" she blurted, completely and blissfully oblivious to the fact it was alcoholic. She snapped her mouth closed, cheeks reddening. "I-I mean, please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat May 16, 2015 7:21 pm

Shay's blue eyes scanned the skatepark, every graffiti design, every half pipe and ramp. She couldn't take her eyes off of the place she loved more than anywhere, where she felt absolutely free to do anything. Thoughts interrupted by Elora's voice, she rotated her head to the side, and nodded. "Go nuts," Shay replied, handing her a can.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 8:11 pm

As soon as the can was in her hands, she was already halfway taking a sip. She was thrilled for the sweetness of the soda, the way it fizzed and bubbled even in her belly, but was met with a surprise when she recognized something tart; alcohol. Brows lifting, she shot her arms out. "Oh, uh, I didn't know this was, er..." She cleared her throat, stealing a few glances to the side like she was fully expecting a scolding finger to jab her face. "I didn't think this was alcohol."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat May 16, 2015 8:19 pm

Shay watched the brunette downsize most of the can, chuckling softly. When Elora spoke again, her eyes widened with surprise. "Haven't you ever been drunk, or even tipsy?" Shay asked, raising an eyebrow curiously. Just as she spoke, a cold, chilly breeze blew over them, even making Shay shiver, just the tiniest bit. She glanced back at Elora.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2015 10:26 pm

Elora tried to hide the way she tensed at Shay's question. "Yes." She avoided the girl's gaze as her own drifted off, eyes absent and clouded. Her mind lingered toward memories of the past, but Elora barely allowed it to scrape the surface before she reeled it back in. Her expression fixed back into something akin to alertness, and she slapped on an ever-so-subtle smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat May 16, 2015 11:36 pm

The usual cheerful spark in Shay's aqua blue eyes clouded to concern, her smile disappearing as realization hit her. When Elora smacked on a smile, Shay still didn't do the same, her serious mode coming out. She shuffled over to sit closer to the girl, and wrapped her arm around the shorter girl's shoulders. Partially out of comfort, also out of being cold. "Elora, are you okay?" Shay asked worriedly, meeting the girl's gaze.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 9:22 am

Elora nodded a bit too quick. "Oh, yeah." She spat the words out as if it was instinct. "Yeahyeahyeah, I'm fine. I'm good." She shot Shay a toothy grin, scrunching up her nose and squinting her eyes enough to make it look genuine. "I'm good," she repeated, followed by another enthusiastic nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue May 19, 2015 11:45 am

Shay smiled softy, shaking her head disappointedly. "You're a terrible liar," she told her, blue eyes meeting glossy brown. Shay swallowed, just now realizing how close they were, her heart pace speeding up only a little. Shay refused to get nervous, especially around Elora. "Are you actually okay?" She asked, her voice going slightly husky.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 19, 2015 5:37 pm

Elora's smile cracked and her shoulders sagged with the release of a heavy breath. "I'm not okay," she admitted, quiet as it may have been. She cast a glance at Shay. "I used to drink. A lot. There were some issues with my mom at time with her boyfriends and all, and I started hanging around the wrong people." Dark eyes clouding, they fell to her shoes. "I started drinking to take my mind off of things. Her boyfriends were jerks, and it felt like she was choosing them over me. She didn't even really care I was drinking, either." Something inside Elora screamed for her to stop talking, but she pursued, closing her eyes and shaking her head. "I stopped because... because I wanted more in life, y'know? I didn't wanna kill myself at 14. I didn't wanna wake up every morning, puking my guts out, I didn't want my grades to slip, I didn't want to throw my life away just because someone didn't think I was worth it."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed May 20, 2015 9:15 am

(Hey man, why is your account deleted?)

Though Shay wanted to say something, she kept herself quiet and only nodded her head whenever Elora finished a sentence, her cold blue eyes washing over with slight sympathy, but more so remembrance of herself. When the brunette finished speaking, Shay avoided eye contact. "I used to have a bad problem with drinking and smoking. It started when I was around 11, I guess. My mom was an alcoholic junky who slept around with anyone she could get her hands on, and my dad was an abusive asshole, so neither really cared." She muttered, memories washing over her like a tidal wave. Shay really couldn't help but say more, knowing it wouldn't make sense if she didn't. "At 12, I ran away from home where her parents took custody of me until we were 14. They still check in on us every other week. But now, here I am, drinking and doing illegal shit with the only two people I can say I fully trust." Shay's blue eyes glared out into the distance sullenly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:35 pm

(What happened to this topic? :c)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin