Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Won't Break [R] [JunKy]

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

I Won't Break [R] [JunKy] Empty I Won't Break [R] [JunKy]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:11 pm

I Won't Break [R] [JunKy] Tumblr_ma8qusAFUj1rdgbgko1_500
Credit

S h a y

"Let's go!" She called to her friends, grabbing the skateboard that rest up against the side of the corner store. Shay placed it quickly on the ground and started skating away down the hill, her friends Nisha and Kayden close behind, doing their best to keep up with Shay. "Stop you thief!" A cop, big and brawny called, chasing after them at his very best. Shay leaned to one side, turning a sharp corner on her skateboard, just barely keeping her balance as one of the wheels hit a rock. She looked behind her for a swift moment, seeing this was her chance to get away. Shay stopped her board, picking it up from the concrete before jumping into a nearby bush, where she would be completely covered. The raven haired girl watched closely as the cop ran by, not noticing her at all. But where were Kayden and Nisha? Shay's heart pace began to speed up, and at that moment it nearly stopped. "Psst." A voice whispered behind her. Shay covered her mouth to stop from letting out a gasp, and turned around to see Nisha and Kayden. "You asshole! Don't just creep up behind me like that, make yourself audibly noticed!" Shay whispered irritably, slapping Kayden's chest roughly. Kayden let out a small wince, and held his chest. "Well sorry. I didn't feel like getting arrested, so we took a shortcut behind the bridge and followed the trail up here." Kayden explained, rolling his eyes at Shay. She just rolled her eyes back, "whatever. Let's just get out of here." Shay then began to move, stepping out of the bush, and looking to see if everything was clear. She nodded for her friends to follow, and together they walked home.

----

In the morning, Shay felt a shove on her side. "Get up you lazy shit!" Nisha snapped. Shay hit Nisha with a pillow, smirking cockily. "Oh, what's the rush? It's just school!" She jeered, rolling out of the bed and to the bathroom. She turned on the water, watching as it sprayed out of the shower. Shay stripped down and practically hopped into the shower, reaching for the shampoo and squirting some into her hand. She lathered it into her black hair, covering her head in foam, before rinsing it out. After her morning shower, she stepped out and wrapped a towel around her, drying her body off rather quickly. Shay dried her hair, then walked into her bedroom still wrapped in a towel. "It's about time. Can I get clean now?" Nisha muttered. Shay rolled her eyes. "Go shower you impatient ass." Shay snapped, but still smiled softly as she watched Nisha close the bathroom door behind her. She shook her head, then pulled open her closet. Shay put on her undergarments, then pulled on a pair of blue skinny jeans she recently got. She picked out a black T-shirt that said "Don't hate cause you ain't." and pulled it over her head, followed by her white and blue hoodie. Shay put on her socks, then her black converse. "You ready Nisha?" Shay called. "Yeah, let's peace!" Nisha replied, walking into the room fully dressed and ready to go. Shay put on her black and blue DC snapback hat on, then followed Nisha out, grabbing her skateboard along the way.

They arrived at school, and Shay sighed. "I'll see you at lunch." Nisha said, then walked off. Shay nodded, remembering that she didn't have her morning classes with Nisha. Shay shrugged and hopped on her skateboard, skating down the hall. But she heard a certain voice, and one very unfamiliar. Shay looked over at the lockers, seeing the no good school's golden boy, Austin Woods, cornering an unfamiliar girl. A new girl, probably. Shay clenched her firsts together, and walked over to the scene, tapping Austin's shoulder. "Hey, asshole!" She sneered. Austin turned around, only to feel a strong fist come in contact with his jaw, making him stumble back into the lockers. He stared at Shay with those sharp hazel eyes, holding his jaw and sneering. "You're going to pay for that." He snarled. Shay glared back into his eyes with her own mystifying blue ones, no fear showing in either orb. "I'm so scared." She boasted sarcastically, then watched as Austin walked away, still holding his jaw. Shay turned to the new girl, raising an eyebrow. "You alright? That douche is always causing trouble for new girls." Shay growled, holding her skateboard.

(Alright, there we go. So, maybe your character could be the new girl? Razz Shay's gonna be fun.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

I Won't Break [R] [JunKy] Empty Re: I Won't Break [R] [JunKy]

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:54 pm

Elora pursed her lips together as her dark eyes surveyed herself from the mirror. First day of her new school, and she chose to throw on a simple maroon hoodie, skinnies, and a pair of slip-ons, striving for comfort rather than fashion by far. Closing her eyes, she sighed, then slipped her backpack onto her shoulders and made her way down the stairs to see her mom vigorously scrubbing pots from the night before. She'd only paused for a moment to gesture to Elora.

"There's some money on the stand by the door for you. For breakfast," Mom's brows furrowed as she scrubbed at a piece of food so hard Elora'd almost thought her arm was going to fly off. "You could stop by... Well, somewhere on the way. There must be something."

Giving a brief hug to her mom, Elora swiped up the cash and pocketed it. "Thanks." She was halfway out the door when she threw a soft smile at Mom. "Love you."

"Love you, too, Lora."

She ended up skipping breakfast; her nervousness wouldn't allow her to stomach anything, let alone think of food. Walking up the school steps, she couldn't help but shake, the paper between her hands that stated her classes quivering because her unsteady grip. Elora swallowed and gnawed on the inside of her cheek. Her eyes were pinned on her paper and were determined not to venture elsewhere up until she had finally made it to her locker, and her jittery fingers had attempted to work in the combination. She halted when someone chortled behind her.

"Hey, fag! Skinny jeans are for chicks!" At first, she hadn't believed he was talking to her - no, he couldn't be. Doing her best to ignore the man, she continued to try to open her locker, though it refused to do so. Dammit, come on, come on... A warm clutch at her shoulder whirled her around. "What, are you deaf an-"

The guy's eyes widened like he'd just watched a ghost possess someone, though his bewilderment only lasted for a moment, embarrassment and anger flashing over his face until it settled into something Elora couldn't quite pinpoint. "A pretty girl like you shouldn't have such short hair. Makes ya look like less of a lady."

Elora struggled to keep the hurt from showing from her face, so she immediately allowed her gaze to drop to the floor, and scrambled for words to say. "Fabio," she murmured.

"Uh... what?"

"He has... long hair." And bigger boobs than me, she added in her mind, though didn't dare say it. "And he's got girls fawning all over him." She'd lifted her eyes to catch a glimpse of the confusion on his face, then he shook his head and inched his face closer to hers.

"You're quirky," he muttered, smirking. "That's pretty cute." Despite how much she hated it, her cheeks began to burn. Elora's brows furrowed and she tried to skirt around the man, muttering an "excuse me" before his grip latched onto her upper arm, stopping her in her tracks. "Aw, c'mon. Don't leave."

Luckily enough, a girl had just then called him an asshole (which she couldn't describe him better even if she tried) and smashed her fist into his jaw, giving Elora enough of a chance to slip out of his hand. The man had walked away after a small confrontation between him and the girl, and relief eased Elora's nerves. "Oh, uh," she sputtered, then nodded perhaps a bit too quickly. "I'm good. Great way to start off the first day here."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:27 pm

Shay looked at the slightly shorter girl, brushing a strand of her raven black hair out of her face, so she could see out of both eyes, considering she had the "emo" hair flip. Shay hated the term emo, though she didn't mind the term "scene". She adjusted her backpack so it rest comfortably off her shoulder, and listened to the girl speak, nodding her head slightly. Shay blinked and put on a little lopsided smirk, showing one of her dimples. "Yeah, I figured you were new here. Just watch your back," she glanced to the side, glaring at Austin who watched them from down the hallway like a stalker. "The guys here are a little, what you would call, "rough"."

"Hey, Shay!" Kayden greeted, walking over to stand next to her. Shay smirked, "sup, loser? You look half decent today." she took in his appearance, which was nicer than usual. His dirty blonde hair was neatly combed, and he wore a nice new t-shirt. "Yeah, well, I want to see if my looks and charm will impress Ally." Kayden replied, looking at his feet. Shay laughed, "are you still chasing after her? It's been five years, give it up already." Shay punched his shoulder playfully. Kayden looked over at the brunette girl, whom Shay just "saved". "Hello there," he greeted, giving a little wave.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:53 pm

Elora gave a little smile at Shay's comment to the guy who'd strolled and joined the conversation. Her gaze couldn't help but linger on the girl a beat longer than it probably should have - she couldn't help herself. However, she was able to tear herself from her daze when she was spoken to, blinking a couple times and giving him a friendly smile along with a wave. "Hi." A thought popped into her mind, and it took all the effort she had not to face-palm herself. "I'm Elora, by the way," she said, glancing between the girl and guy. "But you can call me Lora."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:00 pm

Kayden offered a smile to Lora, nodding his head. "Nice to meet you Lora, I'm Kayden." He replied, then turned to Shay, whom was checking Facebook on her phone. Shay looked up at Lora with her electrifying blue gaze, "Name's Shay," she said, then turned to Kayden. "You want to head to the skatepark and lunch?" Shay asked, quirking an eyebrow. Kayden shrugged, "sure, why not? It's been a while since I've seen my little girl on her board." He smirked, patting Shay's head. She swatted his hand away. "I'm two months older than you, Kay. Keep that in mind." Shay boasted, smirking softly, then turned to Lora. "What's your first class?" She asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:48 pm

"Likewise," Elora gave in response to Kayden, smiling small in return and then smiling at Shay when she'd taken her turn introducing herself. "Band," she replied, quickly adding, "I'm scoping out the scene before I jump into it." I didn't even bring my instrument today, did I? Elora facepalmed herself without realizing it while giving out an exasperated sigh, shaking her head and mentally scolding herself for being so forgetful. She allowed her hand to drift back down to her side. "How about you guys?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:26 pm

Shay looked at Elora with her intense blue orbs, then narrowed them a bit, trying to remember the block rotation that day. "Eh, Science I think," Shay guessed, then looked at Kayden. "Yeah, I think that's right. But wouldn't you rather ditch? I heard we have a new substitute today." Kayden smirked at his words, watching Shay's expression go from bored, to rebellious. "Yeah, let's ditch this hellhole," she replied, then watched as Kayden turned to Elora. "You want to come? Shay and I are going to head to Starbucks, then to the skatepark." Kayden asked the brunette, offering a kind smile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:09 pm

"Oh, uhh," Elora stammered - she hadn't been expecting the offer to ditch school. All her life, she'd followed by the rules; no ruffling feathers, causing disagreements, or rebelling against the tide. She allowed her gaze to fall to the ground, and her brows furrowed as her mind delved deeper into thought. You have to get your own voice sometime. Maybe now's your chance? "I... yes?" Realizing she'd thrown a question instead of an answer, she cleared her throat, smacked a smile on her face, and tried again. "Yes."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:37 pm

Shay smirked, her dimples near their fullest. "Great. Band isn't all too strict on their work, it's more so just rants. And school starts in about 10 minutes, we should probably head out." Shay suggested, turning to Kayden to meet his green eyes. "Alright, you got money? I'm not buying you a Pumpkin Spice latte again." She growled, adjusting her hat. Kayden rolled his eyes, "yes, I have money. Calm down, you little tiger." Kayden smiled innocently when Shay tried to swat him, then turned to Elora. "Right.. Let's go." Shay nodded, and set her skateboard down, skating down the hall slowly with Kayden close behind. He motioned for Elora to follow.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Elora smiled softly as the two companions jostled each other, silently debating on whether or not she was making the right decision. You've already given an answer. You can't go back. Be accountable for something, at least. Elora gave a little nod as they started off. She struggled to keep up a tad, but in all managed to move her short legs fast enough to make up for their lack of height and stride. "Do you guys do this often?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:15 pm

Shay drifted around on her board, messing around with it a bit. She smirked as she came to a small staircase, only about three steps down, and flipped her board up, doing an ollie down the staircase, and landing it perfectly. Shag stopped her board, turning to Elora and Kayden to answer her question. "Yeah, actually. But since I live with my best friend Nisha, my parents don't have a way to tell me what to do." She replied, and Kayden stayed silent. He knew about Shays dark past, but nodded and smiled. Shay opened up the school door, and walked out, board in her hand. "Kayden has all the good teachers who rarely hand out homework, so his grades are much better than mine." Shay added, looking over at the girl.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Dec 28, 2014 10:43 am

Bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 29, 2014 5:12 pm

Elora was on the verge of asking why Shay wasn't living with her parents, but shut her mouth before the words could slip. "Oh, er," Elora murmured, scrambling around in her backpack to find her list of classes. She retrieved it from her bag, crumpled and folded sloppily, and made a hasty attempt to flatten it out while extending it to Kayden. "Sorry," she apologized, then sighed and slapped on a smile. "How about these classes? With the no homework thing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Dec 29, 2014 6:11 pm

Kayden looked at the list of her classes. English, Socials, and Home Ec. He narrowed his eyes, and thought for a second. "You have English with me, and our teacher doesn't "believe in homework", so he rarely gives it out. Socials you'll get some homework, but it shouldn't be too bad. Home Ec is a breeze though, just cooking and taking notes." He told her, then nodded. Shay glanced over at them, and Kayden followed her quickly, and into Starbucks. "Pumpkin Spice!" Kayden almost squealed, like a little kid. Shay rolled her eyes, and together she and Kayden ordered their coffee. "Uh, Elora, do you want anything?" Kayden asked, tilting his head to the side a bit.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 30, 2014 9:21 pm

"Sweet black tea, please," she told the barista, hoping her voice carried over the acoustic music of the Starbucks, quiet as it may have been. Elora stole a glance at the menu Failing to scout out what 'medium' had meant in Starbucks language, she redirected her attention to the woman and managed a small smile. "Medium, please." Elora dug around in her backpack for her wallet, and when her eyes came back up, they met the suspicious, squinted barista's.

"Aren't you guys supposed to be in school?" she asked, cocking a brow. Elora's mouth froze open, but the words died in her throat.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:48 pm

Shay was laughing away with Kayden, making jokes and being idiots. Then she heard the woman's question, and put on a fake, but very believable smile. "Our school has an early dismissal today at 11, and since it's already 9, our parents allowed us to spend the couple hours. This girl here is an old friend of ours who recently moved close by, and we wanted to show her around." Shay lied almost perfectly, standing next to Elora, and glancing at her. "Well, I guess that's alright. Take care, you three." The woman said, waving them off. Shay walked next to Kayden, that looked at Elora. "That was close." She muttered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:02 pm

Elora tried her hardest to keep her guilt from her face, with a faux smile plastered on her face and eyes that remained locked on the scrutinizing woman. A sigh slipped from between her teeth as the barista waved them off, seemingly buying their story. Keeping her eyes to the ground, she listened to Shay mutter. "Too close," she murmured in return. Even now, her heart was still hammering inside her chest and her pulse throbbed her veins. Stealing a glance over her shoulder, Elora caught eye of another barista, this one far cheekier, setting their drinks on the counter and announcing an, "Order up!"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:14 pm

Shay grabbed her coffee, and sat down at one of the tables, watching with a smirk as Kayden downsized his pumpkin spice latte. "Slow down, dude. You're gonna make yourself sick." She growled, rolling her eyes. She took a sip of her coffee, then turned to Elora. "You don't lie very much, do you?" She guessed, quirking an eyebrow.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 03, 2015 10:43 am

Elora poked her straw into the tea, then took a swig, practically hearing her tastebuds cheer. She held the drink in front of her with a cocked brow as she surveyed it. Better than I remember. At hearing Shay speak, her attention ripped away from the tea to the girl, and she hurriedly shook her head. "Oh God no," she replied, then sipped at her tea before continuing. "I'm about the worst liar that's ever existed."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:42 am

Shay shrugged, giving the girl one of her lopsided smiles, one dimple showing. "Oh, I don't know about that," she smirked, and turned to Kayden. "Nisha was a pretty bad liar when I first met her." Shay murmured, glancing back up at Kayden. "Speaking of Nisha. How long have you been living with her now?" Kayden asked her. Shay's eyes darkened a bit, and she replied, "about four years or so." Shay looked down at her coffee, memories of her parents flooding over her. She didn't want to think of the bruises, the hitting, and the constant pain and neglecting. "Earth to Shay!" Kayden called, snapping his fingers in front of Shay. She snapped back to reality, and gazed at Kayden, blinking quickly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:19 pm

Bumparoo? cx Sorry, I'm impatient and I love this topic. C:
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:33 pm

[c:]

At the mention of Shay living with Nisha, Elora's furrowed lifted a tad, and her eyes fell into an absent stare at her tea while her mind drifted elsewhere. Nisha? A girlfriend, maybe? Her lips pursed together at the thought. Maybe I should ask. She looked back up at the woman, and seeing the way Shay appeared so sullen, she instead left the question locked inside her head. But... Elora could also see the way how beautiful she looked, with her dark hair, and eyes so blue and gorgeous and -

She shook her head. You just met her, Elora. Will you calm down?

[I'm might switch to first-person, but I dunno yet, haha.]

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:44 pm

( it's fine lol. XD)

Shay flipped her hair quickly out of her face, and took the last sip of her coffee. "5 bucks says you can't make the shot from here," Kayden challenged, and Shay smirked. She aimed, and threw the empty coffee cup across the room, dunking it in the garbage can like a pro. "Pay up." Shay demanded playfully, putting out her hand. Kayden groaned and handed her 5 dollars. "Alright alright, let's go to the skate park." Shay said, and got up from her seat. She grabbed her board, and pushed open the door, Kayden trailing close behind. "You ought to see this crazy girl on her board. She got them moves." Kayden said to Elora, chuckling softly.

(Awwwww, Elora!!!! CCC: I. MUST. NOT. SHIP IT. MUST NOT SHIIIIIPPPPP, MUST NOT SHIIIIIPPP *sings really off key*)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:48 pm

[LOL. c:]

Elora's head lifted when the bet between the two taunting friends was made, raising a brow as the cup thunked into the trashcan and Kayden handed over five bucks. She couldn't help but chuckle as one thought crossed her mind -- "SHAYquille O'Neal". She'd always been a sucker for cheesy (but mostly lame) humor; only a cherry on top of all her oddities that piled together to make a mountain of strange. Not that she minded. Following the duo out the door, her attention jumped to Kayden as he spoke about Shay's skills on a board, and she smiled. "I bet. Probably like Jagger, too," she responded.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:04 pm

Kayden chuckled, and nodded. "Actually, yes. Shay actually does a bit of hip hop." He replied, and followed Shay down to the skatepark. "Uh, Shay, don't you need a helmet?" Kayden asked, raising an eyebrow. Shay looked at him and tilted her head, smirking. "You're such a wimp," she joked, then got on her board, almost instantly taking off as she went down the half pipe, and up a ramp. Shay ollied over the ledge, and swerved her board around, and as she came up another half pipe, she got some good air, and did a kick flip, landing in perfectly on the smooth concrete. Kayden watched with amusement. "Shay loves boarding, and boy is she good at it. Great on her longboard and BMX bike too," Kayden murmured to Elora, his green-hazel eyes watching Shay as she continued to do tricks.

Kayden- I Won't Break [R] [JunKy] 295564
Credit

Nisha(Imagine her with gray eyes XD)- I Won't Break [R] [JunKy] Tumblr_lxgdlo0JYF1ql1pxho1_500Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next