Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy) Empty There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:27 pm

There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy) Blue-wolfs-rain-2861185-315-400
(Image Crediting: http://allwolfhowlbanerp.webs.com/wolfpacks.htm )

Cassandra Wolf

I walked down the partially empty sidewalk, my hood pulled up over my head and my earbuds tucked in my ears with My Chemical Romance blasting thru them. The heels of my mildy high-heeled boots clicked against the concrete as I walked. My ice blue eyes scanned the area around me, watching my surroundings carefully. I had heard someone, or something, following me about 15 feet back. That was the reason why I also had my wolf ears perked up on my head, and that was the reason I had my hood pulled up to hide them. My black, ripped, mini-skirt ruffled in the slight breeze as did my matching black, low cut shirt. The wind was slightly cool against my fish net tighted legs but it didn't bother me like it would a normal human. Since I was a werewolf, or a wolf-shifter as we were sometimes called, my body was normally heated up so when humans would wear coats, I would be wearing a thick jacket. A noise sounded to my left in an alley and I froze and stared intently into the alley, trying to see into it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy) Empty Re: There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 22, 2014 4:26 pm

There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy) Hijika11
Rye

"I'm getting tired of your bullshit, Jason," Rye growled, words heavy with evident irritation, as he held up a young man against a wall with a balled fist full of his shirt. Jason, trembling hands curled forcefully around Rye's, gulped down hard as his heart rammed without mercy into his ribs, panicked eyes frantically searching around the room for a possible, and highly unlikely, escape. "Give me the money the band deserves for its gigs. I've given you plenty of damn time. And I know fucking well you have money, too, spending it on buying some ditsy bimbo's drinks." He shook his head and sighed, before his eyes met back with the terrified man's, and he shook his own head briskly. "Not paying then, hm?" Jason sighed with relief as Rye unclenched his hand, slumping against the wall, but soon inhaled sharply as he began to be dragged out of the bar, and onto the street.

It took him a few moments to haul Jason into an alley, not even caring how suspicious it might've seemed as he stomped behind a female, but when he had finally masked themselves into seclusion, he rammed his fist into his face, sending the man sprawling to the ground. "Get," Rye said, and kicked his side, "Me," and kicked, "My," and kicked, "God damn money." With a final kick, he felt he'd gotten his point across, Jason quivering and coughing, and snorted. "Since I doubt you'd want this to happen again, though I wouldn't mind it, make sure you get the cash to me soon, got it?" Rye turned to exit the alleyway, but halted upon seeing the silhouette of a person lingering at its end. "The fuck you looking at?" His nerves were already on end, and someone discovering that he'd beaten up some guy wasn't helping any.

Back to top Go down

There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy) Empty Re: There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Cassandra Wolf

I had long since pulled one of my earbuds out of one of my human ears when my wolf ears caught the first sounds of a fight. I walked into the alley, easily seeing in the dim light. My eyes narrowed when I heard a guy's voice and my eyes momentarily turned an icy yellow before I got control of my temper and they returned to their normal ice blue. "Don't you fucking cuss at me. You don't even know me. Go fuck yourself, you son-of-a-bitch." I shot out at him. Then I whirled around and stomped out of the alley, shoving the earbud I taken out back into my ear. I guess I really hadn't gotten my temper under control. I continued down the sidewalk, heading towards the club that I had been originally headed for. I finally reached the club and disappeared inside. It was an awesome gothic club called The Coffin Club and tonight I was going to be singing here. I wouldn't be performing until 11:00 so while I waited I headed to the bar to get a drink.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:39 pm

Rye

Rye's head tilted to the side as the woman's eyes altered colors, thinking for a moment it had been just his imagination, but had soon decided what he'd seen was real. Another shapeshifter, hm? Needing to take care of the witness, regardless of species, he followed the woman's trail to a bar he'd been quite familiar with, named the Coffin Club. He'd performed a few times here with his band, though it'd honestly been a while. Running a hand along the stubble on his jaw, he entered, eyes swiftly scanning the area for the shapeshifter, who was found at the bar. He approached, leaning against the bar near the woman, and fixed her with a narrow-eyed stare. "Don't tell anyone about what had happened back there," he ordered bluntly, not in the mood for threats or promises of digging his victim a grave.

[Oh, and he shapeshifts into a lot of things, but normally it's a panther. I couldn't find a good picture.]

[ps. Are you gonna post in our other topic?]

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Cassandra Wolf

My wolf ears caught the sounds of someone walking towards me as I picked up the gin and tonic I had ordered and took a sip. I didn't look at the guy when he sat next to me, thinking he just wanted to hit on me, but I soon realized it was the guy from earlier by his voice. "And if I don't?" I replied, finishing off my drink. I looked towards him, an eyebrow arched. Then I looked towards the stage when the person who had been performing finished. I pulled out my iPhone and saw it was 10:50. "Excuse me." I told the guy and hopped off my barstool and walked away. I disappeared into my dressing room in the back and quickly pulled off my outfit. I quickly changed into my outfit for performing, a black and white Victorian/Gothic Lolita style dress. It had long, flowing sleeves and the neck was low enough that it showed off the tops of my breasts. The bottom was long in the back but it angled up and only went to my knees in the front. I slipped black spiderwebed designed tights and knee high, high heeled boots onto my legs then started on my makeup. Black lipstick was soon slicked onto my lips and dark purple and black eyeshadow decorated my eyes. I added blood red blush, black lip liner, and deep, dark purple eyeliner as finishing touches. Then I walked out of my dressing room and waited backstage to be called out.

(Okey doke. And yes, I will now.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:51 pm

[I'm thinking about giving him an accent. ^^ Thoughts?]
Rye

Rye rubbed the stubble along his jawline, giving out an irritated sigh, brows furrowing. "Just don't, alright? You'll regret it," he grumbled, closing his eyes and rubbing the bone between them with his index finger and thumb, opening his eyes only to see the woman had disappeared. His amber eyes searched the faces of the club but, still, no sign of the woman turned up. The voice of a man tore his gaze over to a stage, a brow raised.

"Ladies and gents, let's give a hand to our next performer, Cassandra Wolf!" a man in all black exclaimed into a microphone, followed by a roar of applause and whistles.

[Sorry it's so short.]

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:02 pm

(Fine with me. And your post is fine.)

Cassandra Wolf

The moment I was introduced I walked out onto the stage, hearing the cheers and applause. I took the mic from the announcer and waved and smiled at the crowd. "How are you all doing tonight?" I said into the mic. More cheers and applause. "Well, you all better get ready to rock!" I called out, earning more cheers and applause from the audience. I nodded towards the DJ and he started to play What You Want. I started to sing, walking and dancing around the stage, being encouraged by the audience. I had performed here many times before and I was always welcomed back to perform again and again. I practiced everyday, further perfecting and tuning my already amazing voice.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:45 pm

Rye

Rye could feel his brows perk as the woman appeared onto the stage, one side of his lips dragging into a faint, lopsided smile as the crowd cheered earnestly in anticipation for her performance. He found himself admiring she could hype up the crowd so much, though he wouldn't dare admit it. He also wouldn't admit that she looked incredibly attractive, but it surely didn't stop him from thinking it. The rhythm being hammered on the drums signaled the beginning of What You Want, and his smile couldn't help but grow a tad more, leaning onto the bar with his elbow as he watched the stage with peaked interest. Evanescence. Been a while since I've heard one of their songs. I've gotta hand it to you, woman, you've got good taste. As she began to sing, Rye gave a toothy grin, loving the way her voice sounded. He mused the possibility of her joining his band, which would be incredible, but was unsure of the notion, since he'd kind-of-sort-of threatened her and watched her beat a guy senseless in a sketchy alley less than 20 minutes ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:12 pm

Cassandra Wolf

I soon finished What You Want and moved back to the middle of the stage and lowered my head, mic near my mouth. The DJ started up Call Me When You're Sober a few moments later and cheers and applause again rang through the club. I waited then started to sing the beginning verse of the song, lifting my head gradually, my voice slightly eerie and creepy. I had started to sing the second verse when I spotted the guy from earlier still sitting at the bar, watching me. I was slightly shocked but I in no way let it show on my face or in my voice. I continued to sing, my voice crescendoing as the song got more upbeat.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:35 pm

Rye

Rye applauded once What You Want had ended, honestly impressed, which was a rare feeling for him to experience in the first place. Half-turning himself to the bar, he ordered an All-Irish Black and Tan before hastily turning back to the stage once Call Me When You're Sober had begun. His foot had already caught the beat of the song within the first few seconds of it, and, upon the instant the glass was set on the bar, swiped up his drink and took in a long swig.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:46 pm

Cassandra Wolf

I continued to sing, my voice singing out the words strongly and clearly. Call Me When You're Sober went over and My Immortal started. I took a deep breath and started to sing the first verse, "I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears. If you have to leave, I wish you would just leave. Your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone! These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just to real, there's just too much that time cannot erase!"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:15 pm

Rye

Rye, again, applauded when Call Me When You're Sober had finished, his clapping lasting up until the beginning of the ever haunting song, My Immortal, began, the woman's chilling voice nearly giving him goosebumps. He took in another large drink of his beer as he listened to the woman sing in awe. The way she was able to sing the song was damn near mesmerizing, and the emotion she poured into her music, whether it was intentional or not, seemed eerily genuine.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:19 pm

(Glad to see you're on!)

Cassandra Wolf

I finished singing My Immortal and the DJ started up my second to last song, Made Of Stone. I started to sing the beginning verse, pouring all the emotion and anger that I felt towards guys who had dumped me and broken my heart into the lyrics. I could feel the eyes of the guy from earlier on me but I didn't care. This was my time to shine and I was quite enjoying it, knowing the audience was also enjoying my performance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:31 pm

[Ditto. :>]

Rye

Rye lifted to cup to his lips and tilted it upward, face contorting with momentary confusion before relaxing once realizing it was empty, and grumbled a curse or two. Placing it back onto the bar, he redirected his attention to the woman and tapped his foot to the rhythm of the music.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 07, 2014 7:35 pm

Cassandra Wolf

I soon finished Made Of Stone and the DJ started the music to my last song, Missing. I started to softly sing the beginning, my voice almost sounding like a whisper. My voice finally got louder as I started to sing the first verse, closing my eyes and letting the music take me over.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:06 pm

Rye

Rye turned to the bartender and ordered yet another All-Irish Black and Tan, quickly chugging down near half of it once it had arrived. His body rocked slightly to the rhythm of the music as the woman sang.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:12 pm

Cassandra Wolf

I finished Missing and took a deep bow, hearing the audience's cheers and applause. "Thank you. I appreciate you all for having me here to perform again." I said into the mic. I handed the mic back to the announcer and waved one last time to the audience before I walked off the stage, hearing the announcer thank me for my performance. I made a beeline for the bar and sat down on the barstool I had been sitting on before I got up to go perform. I was tying my long, black hair up into a loose, messy bun when the bartender brought me over a drink, a Bloody Mary. I nodded a thanks at him before I picked up the glass and took a grateful sip, completely ignoring the guy sitting next to me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:08 pm

Rye

Once the song had finished, Rye applauded, one side of his lips curled up unknowingly. Girl has talent. His eyes followed the woman as she got offstage, then wandered off for a moment as he downed another gulp of his drink, only to fall back onto her as she slid into the barstool from earlier. Leaning himself against the bar with his elbow, he cleared his throat. "Good job up there."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:37 pm

(Yay! You're on!)

Cassandra Wolf

I had set down my drink and had spun around on my bar stool to face the dancers crowding the dance floor when I heard the guy next to me complement me on my singing. I turned my black eyelined eyes towards him and said, "Thanks. I've performed here quite a few times." Then I directed my attention away from him and back on the dancers. I soon finished my drink and slipped off my barstool and flowed out onto the dance floor. I started to move to the beat, my moves fluid and graceful and completely in time with the music, my arms lifted above my head and my eyes closed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:38 pm

Rye

The smallest of smiles playing on his lips, he gave a nod. "Yeah, the crowd practically went foaming at the mouth when you went on stage," he said, his light Scottish accent coating his deep voice as his mouth tilted into a small smirk. His eyes trailed after Cassandra as she went off to the dancefloor, smirk falling a bit, until a brow of his raised once she began to dance. He couldn't help but ogle the woman, watching as she lost herself in the music and how fluidly her body responded to its rhythm. The bartender's voice asking if he'd wanted another drink snapped him from his daze, and he shook his head perhaps a bit too hard, then started off towards Cassandra. Skirting his way through the mass of dancing people, he made it to her front, and swayed slightly to the beat of the music. "I'm Rye," he told her, taking care to raise his voice so she could hear before quickly adding, "And, before you make some smart ass comment, yes, like the bread."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:49 pm

(YAY! You're on!)

Cassandra Wolf

My eyes opened as I sensed someone dancing in front of me and I saw it was the guy I had been sitting next to. "I wasn't thinking of making a smart ass comment. At least you're last name isn't Wolf. I'm Cassandra, by the way, but I'm sure you already know that." I replied, looking up at him. Then I started to concentrate on dancing again, now moving a little faster and harder since the song had changed to the awesome Famous Last Words by My Chemical Romance. Unconsciously I started to dance closer to Rye, mostly to compensate for people who had been at the bar that were now on the dance floor, but also to be close to his strangely inviting warmth.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:22 pm

[^^]

Rye

Though he was barely able to suppress a chuckle, Rye couldn't keep his grin from widening at her response. "Wolf," he repeated softly to himself, eyes darkening before his smile turned something akin to wicked. "A little ironic, don't you think?" He'd felt no need to conceal the fact he knew she was all but human, with a dangerous expression tinging his features. He turned a portion of his attention to dancing, but couldn't help but notice Cassandra slowly drawing closer to him, and he was happy to return the favor. Smoothly, he danced a tad closer to Cassandra.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:36 pm

Cassandra Wolf

I laughed slightly, not minding he didn't know I wasn't human. I sensed him dancing closer to me and I allowed it, continuing to move closer to him until we were almost touching. It would be up to him to pull me closer. I again let the music overtake me. I closed my eyes and threw back my head, lifting my arms above my head as I started to dance more sexily but keeping up the fast, hard tempo I had been dancing at. I moved my hips more and swayed abd twisted my body in a sexy, seductive way, wondering how Rye would react to this.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:42 pm

(Hey, you gonna post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:36 pm

[Hey, I'll get up a reply for our topics soon. c:]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum