Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy) - Page 2 Empty Re: There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 29, 2014 7:22 pm

(Okey doke. Smile )
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy) - Page 2 Empty Re: There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Rye

A brow of his raised at her calm reaction, an involuntary, amused smirk tugging at a corner of his lips as she tuned him out once more to become lost in the music. Biting subtly on his bottom lip, he reached his hands out to firmly grip her swaying hips, bringing his body close enough so it brushed against hers. His movements synchronized with hers, his hold on her tightening slightly as he, too, let himself get lost in the music.

[sorry so short. .~.]

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:53 pm

(It's fine.)

Cassandra Wolf

I opened my eyes when I felt hands on my hips and I saw Rye had pulled my closer. I smiled and closed my eyes again and continued to dance, my body now rubbing against his. Wherever we touched sent warmth and tingles spreading throughout my body. I eventually became as lost in his warmth as I was in the music.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri May 09, 2014 8:23 pm

(Hey, you going to post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 7:33 pm

Rye

Grinding himself against her, he continued dancing to the music, though he now brought himself back into semi-awareness. He allowed a hand to brush a lock of hair over her shoulder to press his lips against her ear, one arm snaking around her waist to keep her close. "You were really good up there, love," he purred, "Really good. But surely such a sexy woman with a voice to match doesn't sing by herself, right? How about you join my band, hm?" He nipped at her earlobe, chuckling deeply. "It'll be worth your while."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri May 23, 2014 7:51 pm

Cassandra Wolf

My eyes popped open when I felt him brush some of my hair over my shoulder then press his lips to my ear. My dancing faultered a little when I felt him snake an arm around my waist and heard his words but I quickly recovered. I almost yelped when he nipped my earlobe but I refrained from it. I felt chills go down my spine at his chuckle while I put my lips close to his ear, allowing my breath to flow over his ear as I said, "And why would I do that? What's in it for me?" I nipped his earlobe and ran my tongue over it, a little payback for him nipping my earlobe.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 8:11 pm

Rye

A low, predatory growl rumbled within Rye's throat as she nipped at his ear in return, arm tightening a tad more around her waist as his free hand's fingertips went to caress lightly down the side of her arm. "Anything you'd like, Cassandra," he murmured silkily against her ear, then began to press kisses onto her skin that trailed down her neck and onto her shoulder, then nipped lightly at her exposed neck, chuckling deeply once more.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri May 23, 2014 8:37 pm

Cassandra Wolf

I smiled when I heard his growl and felt my own wolf try to answer him but I don't let it. I shiver when his arm tightens around my waist and he runs the fingers of his free hand down the side of my arm. Chills continue to race up and down my arm when I hear his silky words. Then I feel him press kisses to my neck and shoulder then nip the exposed skin on my neck. Then the sound of his chuckle reaches my ears again. "Rye..." I gasp out, not able to get any more words out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 9:27 pm

Rye

A smirk tugged at the corners of his lips as she gasped out his name, running his tongue along her smooth neck and pressing himself closer. "Is that a yes?" he purred, allowing his hand to wander down and rest on the curve of her hip.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 6:36 am

Cassandra Wolf

The feel of his tongue against my neck sent even more chills down my spine and I soon felt him press himself closer to me. I could hear his purring voice, easily detecting the smirk in it, as his hand slid down to rest on the curve of my hip. "Yes..." I again gasped out, my voice barely above a whisper. I wasn't sure he would be able to hear me but at this point I didn't care. I was too far gone to care.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 2:55 pm

Rye

Rye's smirk broke into a victorious grin at her word, and his hand quickly jammed itself into his pocket to extract a black note card, his address, phone number, and band name inscribed in white along its dark surface. Fluidly, he slipped the card down the front of her bra, unhooked his arm from her waist, and chuckled again. "See you at that address, then, tomorrow at 11 in the mornin' sharp," he said, tossing her a quick wink before beginning to make his way to the exit. "Thanks for the good time, love," he called over his shoulder and jammed both his hands into his pockets, using his shoulder to open the bar door.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 3:53 pm

Cassandra Wolf

I saw his victorious grin and I frowned slightly, watching as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a black card. I almost yelped with surprise when he slid the card fluidly into my bra. I stepped back from him a little after he unhooked his arm from around my waist, trying to catch my breath and also clear my mind. My attention jerked back to him, though, when I heard his comment and realized what I'd just done. I had joined a band. My eyes caught his wink and then followed him as he walked out the door. I returned to the bar and sat down, wondering what had just happened. Then I heard the bartender, Robert, who was also the half owner of this club, call out, "Hey Cassandra, how about you get up on stage and sing a couple more songs? The guests love you!" I smiled and called back, "Sure, Robert!" Then I started to make my way towards the stage, people parting to let me thru.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 24, 2014 6:00 pm

Rye

Rye brought his phone from his pocket, squinting against its bright screen as he turned it on, and began thumbing in a text. Given that it was already 2 or so in the morning, he doubted they would respond; they were either sleeping, drunk, or otherwise preoccupied. But he figured it'd be better than bringing a stranger to band practice completely out of the blue. He tapped the send button, sending all the guys a text that read, "Babe joining band. She'll be at practice tomorrow." Tucking his phone away into his pocket, he continued onward to his apartment.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat May 24, 2014 10:05 pm

Cassandra Wolf

As I was walking up to the stage I felt my iPhone vibrate from where I had tucked it into a hidden pocket on my dress. I pulled it out as I was heading to my dressing room and saw I had a text from my sister, Mikaela, ~Hey, dad says there's a pack meeting tomorrow at 11. He also emphasized u should b there. Something about a guy he wants u 2 meet.~ I groaned inwardly after I read the text then I typed back, ~I have a band practice then but I'll come by afterwards. What guy is it this time?~ I sent it then I put my phone back in my pocket. When I reached my dressing I darted inside for a moment to check my makeup then I went up onto the stage and approached the microphone. I looked over at the DJ and nodded. He nodded back and started to play All That I'm Living For. I smiled and launched into the first lines.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 10:37 am

(Hey, you gonna post?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 31, 2014 12:46 pm

[Yeah, sorry. kinda on a trip, ha. ^^']
Rye

The sound of Metallica's "Turn the Page" caused Rye's hand to fly to his pocket, bringing out his phone to spot a message on its screen from the band's drummer, Ian, that read, "Babe??? Would it hurt you to talk to us bout it first?" He began to thumb in a reply, only to be interrupted by another text from the band's lead guitarist, Maverick, saying merely, "k". Giving a heavy, yet silent, breath, he resumed thumbing in a response to Ian, and his lips pressed together in a tight line as the bassist, Milo, texted, "better not be like the last time." He quickly finished the text, saying, "Just wait til you hear her sing, Ian," and shoved his phone back into his pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:25 pm

(It's alright. Want to skip ahead to the next day's band practice?)

Cassandra Wolf

I finished All That I'm Living For and sang one more song, Breathe No More, before I got off the stage, smiling at the applause and cheers that followed me. I soon headed out the door, after grabbing my original clothes from my dressing room and saying goodbye to some people. I plugged my earbuds into my ears and turned it to The Pretty Reckless and started towards my house, singing along a little to Heaven Knows.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:34 pm

[Sure thing. [: The Pretty Reckless is a great band, by the way.]

The Next Day

Rye

After plugging it into the amp, Rye began to lazily strum a few chords on his electric guitar, slumped back into a twenty-something year old couch as he'd waited for the clock to hit eleven. Likewise, his other band mates were toying with their instruments around in the garage, tuning, trying out new rhythms and tempos, and cringing when they didn't quite work out. Rye's eyes flickered up to the rusted, red clock, and, seeing that it was nearly eleven, began to make his way to his mic. She better show up, or so help me God... He exhaled heavily and ran a hand through is hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:52 pm

(I know. I absolutely love them!)

Cassandra Wolf

I hurried down the sidewalk, cursing at myself. I had overslept so I was running a little late. Today I was dressed in a black silk skirt that ended a little bit above my knees and a long sleeved black, low cut shirt. The sleeves were close fishnet with holes towards the end for my thumbs to go into. It also had the words "Bite me" in blood red letters with blood dripping from each letter across the front where my breasts were. And, of course, I had my signature black lipstick slicked on my lips and had also mamaged to put on some black eyeshadow. But that's all I'd had time for. I glanced from the black card clutched in my hand to the numbers on the houses I was passing. When I finally reached Rye's I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell, at the same time feeling my phone vibrate in the pocket on my skirt. I ignored it, knowing it would be my sister, and waited patiently for someone to come to the door.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:48 pm

[Ditto. ^^ I still have no idea what to call the band. Any ideas?]

Rye

The chiming of the doorbell pushed Rye into hastening to the front door, opening it to find Cassandra, somehow looking even more attractive than he had last remembered. His eyes couldn't help but wander down her body, yet he yanked them up as quickly as they began to drift. He lifted a fisted hand to his mouth and cleared his throat, half turning to allow her to enter, and biting on his bottom lip as his hand fell back down to his side. "'Bout time you showed up, Cass," he teased, his smirk evident within his voice. Allowing a hand to rest on the small of her back, he began to guide her out to the garage, jamming his free hand into his jeans pocket. "You'll like the band," he stated, "Maybe not now, 'cause they can be a bit abrasive, but later."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:16 am

(Not really. Maybe the name could be related to wolves or shapeshifters or something?)

Cassandra Wolf

I smiled slightly when Rye opened the door and was about to greet him when I saw his eyes start to drift down my body. I had started to narrow my eyes when he quickly jerked his eyes back up to my face. I watched as he lifted a closed fist to his mouth and half-turned to let me thru. I felt a blush creeping onto my cheeks when I heard his comment and I lowered my eyes a little. "Sorry. I overslept. Guess I partied a little to hard last night." I replied, lifting my eyes back up to his face and smiling. I almost yelped when I felt him place a hand on the small of my back, having not expected it, but I allowed him to leave it there as he started to guide me towards the garage. "Am I going to be the only woman in your band?" I asked, lifting my eyes to look at him curiously.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:16 pm

[Sounds good. ^^ now just to come up with a name... oh, and I'm thinking these guys should be shapeshifters, too?]

Rye

His expression fixed into something akin to concentration, but soon lightened up with the smallest of grins. "Well, there's Milo," he said, chuckling and shaking his head, "But she can hardly count as a woman." His hand pulled itself from his pocket to open the door, only to find three pairs of eyes with varying expression resting on both him and Cassandra. "This's the one I was talking about." He gave a gesture over to Cassandra, smirking small. "Band, Cassandra, Cassandra, band."

The three all gave quick waves in unison, Ian's brows nearly to the roof as he took in an eyeful of the new member. "You really weren't kidding about the babe thing," he murmured absently, slack-jawed. Milo hadn't even needed to look at him to know he was gawking.

"Close your mouth, Ian, you'll catch flies." Milo's gaze fell back down onto her bass as her fingers fiddled delicately with its strings, its quiet purr tilting one side of her lips upward. Ian's jaw snapped closed, and he sent a sharp glare over to Milo, growling a few curses before flashing Cassandra an apologetic grin.

"I'm Ian," he introduced with a broad smile, "and that's Milo." She gave a swift glance upward along with another likewise wave. Ian's gaze shifted over to Maverick, and he gestured over to him. "That pouty hunk of meat over there is--"

"Maverick," he cut in, sending Ian a warning glare, "I can introduce myself. And you're one to talk about pouty." His eyes lifted to meet with Cassandra's. "Nice to meet you. Call me Mav."

"Ian's a blabbermouth," Rye muttered close to Cassandra's ear, "Smack him when you feel obligated to." Ian acted offended, lifting a hand to his chest and feign gasping.

Mav.
Ian.[his hair & eye color are both brown.]
Milo.[no, she doesn't have an amazing flaming sword. unfortunately.]

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:01 pm

(Fine with me.)

Cassandra Wolf

I nodded and smiled at each of the members as they were introduced, my eyes lingering slightly on Mav before I shifted them away. Yeah, he was pretty hot but not my type. "It's a pleasure to meet you all. As you already know I'm Cassandra, but please, just call me Cass." I said, glancing over at Rye when I heard his comment. I gave a little giggle then My Chemical Romance's Famous Last Words started blasting into the room, the music of my ringtone. I pulled out my iPhone and saw it was my sister. I gave a slight groan but knew I couldn't ignore it. I gave the band members an apologetic smile and said, "I'm really sorry but I have to take this." Then I headed out of the garage, answering the call as I went. Without no prelude or hello, Mikaela said, "Dad's really pissed you're not here at the pack meeting." I sighed and replied, "I'm sorry. I'll be right over after this band practice." "Cass, he brought Damon Clavet for you to meet. Damon isn't going to be here long so you need to get here." My eyes widened at the name, recognizing it as the son-of-a-bitch who had told me that I didn't need to be singing and dressing like I do because a lady of my stature doesn't do those things. My anger flared and my voice raised as I said, "I have no interest in meeting that son-of-a-bitch so you can tell him and Dad that they can stick it up their asses! DON'T call me again. I will let you know when I'm done here." Then I hung up and put my phone back in my pocket. I took deep breaths, trying to calm myself down. Dammit Dad! What makes you think I'll even be INTERESTED in Damon?! I fucking HATE the asshole! I thought, gritting my teeth so I wouldn't punch the wall.

(Sorry if it's too long.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:16 am

[It's perfectly fine.]

Rye

Rye's eyebrows pinched together in concern as he turned his head towards her, instinctively bringing himself a tad closer. "What's wrong?" he questioned, taking caution to make his voice quiet enough so only she could hear. Ian looked at her curiously, Mav with a brow raised, and Milo only giving seldom glances, not in the mood to pry.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:30 pm

Cassandra Wolf

I sensed Rye moving closer to me so I took a few more deep breaths to finish calming myself down before I turned towards him. "Nothing's wrong. My sister called me about something my Dad has planned today. It's no biggie." I replied, giving him and the other band members a dazzling smile to cover up the warring feelings inside me. "So, can we start the practice? I'm actually kinda nervous so I really don't want to wait that long or I might start freaking out. Seeing as how I've never been in a band before." I said, low enough to where only Rye could hear. I was trying to distract him from his concern that something was wrong, Not yet ready to tell him that I was the daughter of the Alpha of my pack.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next