Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy)

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy) - Page 3 Empty Re: There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:47 pm

Rye

Rye, despite his skepticism, gave a reluctant nod, making a mental note to question about it later. You're not getting let off that easily. Ian breathed a sigh of relief at her grin and instantly relaxed, Mav's brows pinching together with disbelief. At her next question, Rye offered her a small, lopsided smile. "'Course. Show them what ya got." Gesturing towards the mic, he sauntered his way over to the couch and plopped himself down. "Choose what song you want to play. They'll probably know it." The rest of the band members got to their positions.

Back to top Go down

There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy) - Page 3 Empty Re: There's More To This World Than Meets The Eye(R-M For JunKy)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:49 pm

Cassandra Wolf

I nodded and quickly made my way over to the mic and took my position. Then I turned to the other members and asked, "Do you all know What You Want by Evanescence?" I figured if I was going to 'show them what I got' I might as well start off strong. And, if I wanted to be honest, my voice sounded best when I sang What You Want since my voice had to come off strong and powerful to hit the notes just right.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:47 pm

Ian's fingers twirled the drumsticks in his hands, Mav adjusted his guitar's neck strap, and Milo's hand went to hover her bass' strings as they all chirped a "yep" in unison. Rye could feel a small smile creep onto his face, leaning back deeper into the couch as Ian began to pound the beginning of "What You Want" onto his drumset.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:55 pm

(YAY!!!! You're on! No one, I mean no one, has been on! I've been so freaking bored. So bored in fact that I've been loking up random anime on YouTube to watch. So thank you for getting on and curing my boredom.)

Cassandra Wolf

I smiled and faced forward after their combined, "Yep." and soon heard Ian start to pound out the beginning notes of What You Want on his drums. I waited a beat or so then started to sing, my voice strong and hitting the first lines perfectly. "Do what you, what you want, if you have a dream for better! Do what you, what you want, 'til you don't want it anymore (remember who you really are)." I sang out, pausing for a moment after I finished the first verse then starting back up again to sing the second verse.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:03 pm

[Hahah, not a problem. c: What anime have you been watching?]

Rye couldn't help it. His expression beamed a full-on grin as Cassandra began to sing, practically feeling the brows of his band members raise with surprise. The rest of the band members began to play accordingly, Milo & Mav both sending a glance to Rye that perhaps would've been deemed unreadable if you hadn't known them, but were truly from astonishment. Girl can sing, I'll give you that. Mav thought, returning his eyes to the singing woman, before his gaze drifted back down to his guitar.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:08 pm

(Oh, random stuff. I've been watching a little Black Butler, some Vampire Knight and Ouran High School Host Club, and My Bride's A Mermaid.)

Cassandra Wolf

I soon took the mic out of it's holder and started to move around, dancing a little, getting caught up in the music. I finished the second verse, paused, then launched into the third, my voice raising a little and coming off slightly stronger since it needed to be for this verse.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:14 pm

[I've watched a little of Black Butler, too. Have you ever seen Attack on Titan?]

The band members continued to play their instruments in tune with the song, notes dripping with all the emotion they could put forth into them. Rye, listening, tapped his foot & rocked his head softly to the song's beat.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:22 pm

(No, but I did see the name when I was flipping through the list of animes.)

Cassandra Wolf

After a little while longer I came to the end of the song and as I started drawing out the last note I threw up my left arm and closed my hand in a fist, the one that wasn't holding the mic. As I drew out the last note and finally broke it off I lowered both of my arms at the same time and stood where I was for a moment, breathing hard, before I looked at the band members and Rye and said, "Well? What'd you think?"
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:36 pm

[It's my cocaine. I highly recommend it.]

They all remained silent for a moment, mentally absorbing what'd just occurred.

"Friggin' awesome!" Ian broke the silence, grinning like a maniac at Cassandra.

"Really good," Mav commented, a small smile tugging on the corners of his lips.

"What they said. Kudos," Milo pitched in, her smile mimicking Mav's.

Rye stood and made his way over to stand by Cassandra, clasping her shoulder, and shooting them all a victorious, and somewhat smug, grin. "See? I know talent when I see it."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:40 pm

(Okay. I'll look it up.)

Cassandra Wolf

A smile beamed onto my face when I heard Ian's exclamation then looked over at Mav and Milo when they also spoke. When I felt a hand on my shoulder I looked up and saw Rye standing directly next to me. I fought down the sudden urge to blush and turned my attention back to Ian, Mav, and Milo. "So, I guess that means I'm officially joining the band?" I asked, smiling slightly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:30 am

Rye's gazed brushed over to his smiling band mates, and, as he returned his eyes back toward Cassandra, felt the same grin creep onto his features. "Welcome to the band, Cass." Sudden remembrance grazed his features, tilting his head towards the woman. "By the way... We're all what you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:05 pm

Cassandra Wolf

I smiled widely at Rye's first comment but then I froze when his next comment reached my ears. "You mean you're all...shifters?" I asked hesitantly, looking at Rye and the rest of the band members.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:36 am

Rye gave a nod with his smile, then tipped his chin towards the others. Ian was the first to respond, flashing Cassandra a cheeky grin before vanishing momentarily, becoming visible once more in the form of a mouse lemur. Following suit, Mav took form as a large, snow-white owl, and Milo a lynx after they set their instruments aside. Seeing as it was his turn, Rye turned to look at Cass. "And I'm a jaguar. Not really in the mood for shape-shifting."

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:33 am

Cassandra Wolf

I watched as Ivan, Mav, and Milo each in turn shifted. Then I looked over at Rye, wondering if he would shift. I nodded slightly at his words and said, "I'm a wolf." I was a little worried how they would react, but as long as they didn't find out I was the daughter of the werewolf pack Alpha I would be good.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:36 am

Ian, Mav, & Milo all returned to their human form, a look of question grazing across Rye's features at Cassandra's words before he shook his head, his lips settling back into a gentle smile. Just because she's a werewolf doesn't make her part of a pack. Besides, she hasn't tried to rip our heads off yet, so that's always a good sign. "How about we play another song, huh? Broken by Seether with Amy Lee?" he asked Cassandra, his eyes sweeping over to his band-mates for approval, of which they gave with nods.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:49 pm

Cassandra Wolf

I held my breath, not even noticing that the others had shifted back to their human forms, my eyes were locked on Rye. I was desperately hoping he wouldn't ask what pack I was from because then I would have to tell him the truth. When he finally shook his head and smiled I released the breath I had been holding, quietly and slowly. At Rye's request my eyes automatically brightened and I smiled a genuine smile, my lips upturning in excitement. "Sure. Do you want me to do the female vocals again?" I replied, focusing now on Rye for a different reason, my eyes sparkling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3