Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

2 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:54 pm

Kyzer smirked. "Are you aware that I DON'T CARE. I LOVE IT!" He barked joyfully, dashing off a few meters then rolling around in the grass, feeling it tickle his nose. Then he spotted a flower. The prettiest flower he had ever seen. It was a light blue tiger lily. Kyzer grabbed the flower, and padded back to Febaria, a toothy grin forming as he placed the flower on top of her head and wagging his tail. "So pretty." He gawked.

(Omg. *dies of laughter*)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~] - Page 3 Empty Re: A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:10 pm

As he rolled in the grass, Febaria stayed out watching over him like she was his mother. But as he came back over she looked up at him, the sun meeting her eyes to give it a mesmerizing look. But she didn't know that. Then if she could, she would blush as he spoke. She looked down, a little embarrassed at even getting a bit of attention. The more he looked though, the more antsy she got.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:16 pm

Kyzer smiled and nudged her playfully, then ran into the field where tall grass was, covering him completely. Poking his head out to look at Febaria, a pink flower sat on his head, and he laughed. Growling when he noticed the flower, he jumped out and sat down casually, as if nothing happened.

(Lol.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:38 pm

[*dead* Died of laughter]

At his nudge, Febaria chuckled and sat up watching him run into the grass. Finally, she couldn't help herself. She made sure the flower was stuck in her fur before the ran in behind him. Then she ran deeper, jumping out to poke him and yell "Your it!" Before she ran back into the grass, the grass sifting through her silky coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:05 pm

Kyzer laughed, and zipped after her, taking a short cut through the trees, and then barreling into Febaria, knocking her to the ground gently, but roughly. "No. You're it!" He barked, then took off, his dark eyes gleaming happily.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:01 pm

Er, bump?
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:27 pm

[Sorry]

With a pup-like yelp, Febaria tumbled to the ground with him but had a smile on her muzzle. Then she barked in pleasure, charging forward with a fiery movement. Her legs surged forward with strong muscles as she leapt forward, tackling Kyzer from behind. "Nope. No luck there, KyKy." Then she jumped up and took off deeper into the thick trees.

[Oh snap xD]

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:37 pm

Kyzer growled, but smirked. When she went to run, Kyzer stretched his back leg out and tripped her to the ground before getting up. "Not all brutes are idiots." He joked, then stood beside her calmly. Kyzer smiled, his dark eyes glistening a carefree glint as he looked at her, then winked gently.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Surprisingly, a yelp escaped her as Febaria tripped and flopped onto the ground. Then she just chuckled, rolling on her back to playfully paw at his cheek with a soft paw. Just in a split moment, Febaria forgot everything to just to play around with him and have fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:51 pm

Kyzer felt her pad touch his cheek, and his heart skipped a beat. He laid down next to her, and looked up at the sky, smiling gently as the sound of the waterfall rang in his ears.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:05 pm

As Kyzer laid next to her, Febaria sighed happily absolutely caught up in the moment. But she was ripped out of it by Rising's familiar calling howl, sending a wave of anger through her body, "God dammit! That motherfuc-..." She started, but stopped midsentence to cool herself down. No use in yelling around Kyzer.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:56 pm

Kyzer heard the familiar howl, and a wave of dread washed over him when he saw Rising sprint forward, and snarl. "What is HE doing out here with YOU?" Her father growled. When Rising was angered further, Kyzer stepped in. "Febaria had taken me out to throw me into the pond, a lesson for stealing from the fresh kill pile! And she had slipped in herself, but I helped her out of the pond and then she tackled me." Kyzer lied, wanting to protect Febaria from her father. Rising looked from Febaria, to Kyzer, then nodded. "Come along, you two. Febaria, you're needed back at camp for guarding. Kyzer, get your ass back in your den, with what's his name? Lotus?" He growled. Kyzer nodded, "Yep, that's his name, sir." He padded after Rising, and looked back at Febaria with a gentle smile.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:10 pm

As Rising sprinted up, Febaria jumped up with a jolt with worry shown for Kyzer. But she had opened her mouth to reply when Kyzer lied, taken aback by him. He lied, for her? Either way, she caught up with the males, hanging back to walk slightly in front of Kyzer. Once at camp she sat in her position before whispering into the den, "What was that? You could have gotten your ass whipped, again! I can deal with him." She wasn't mad, but very surprised.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Kyzer padded into the den, and greeted Lotus with a friendly nod, only to have the old male smile back at him. Then Febaria's beautiful voice filled Kyzer's ears, and he turned to look at her. "If I hadn't of lied, your father would have kicked my ass, then yours for even looking at me in a friendly way. I don't like seeing you get yelled at all the time." Kyzer replied, blinking his dark eyes, then laying his head down on his paws. "You lied to Rising? Do you know what he would do if he finds out?" Lotus rasped, his pale blue eyes clouded with shock. "He'll have you skinned, and your inners, will become your outs." The light gray wolf added. Kyzer looked at Lotus and shook his head, sighing. "I've heard if worse than Rising, and I have fought bigger. If he attacks, I will stand up for myself, because that's what I had to do to survive." He explained, then out his cranium back down.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:32 pm

With a quick shake of her head, Febaria sighed with a slight smile, "Kyzer, you can't help that. I've gotten yelled at for a while, that bastard is just a overprotective idiot. You are wrong though, he wouldn't touch me. But I will admit, watching you kick his ass for a change would be hilarious." Then she looked to Lotus, him capturing he full attention. She knew what he said was true, but in all truth, she wouldn't let him. Finally she snapped, "KYZER, do you really think you can handle a whole pack of wolves, about a dozen trained fighters AND my father? No. You couldn't. Your not fucking invincible." Really, she didn't know why she cared so much. But she did.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Kyzer looked up and glared into Febarias eyes fiercely, flashing fangs. "Don't talk to me like I'm a pup! I know I can't handle a whole pack, but I would still defend myself, because that's what I've done my whole life, because I had nobody to care for me. I know I'm not invincible, because if I was, I wouldn't be locked up in this den." Kyzer snapped, getting tired with being lectured, reminded, and told the same thing, over and over. He couldn't believe why he was snapping at Febaria, but he needed to let some of his anger out. Lotus looked at Kyzer, but sighed. "Kyzer's point is a fair one, but so is yours, Febaria. Whatever Kyzer said, don't take it the wrong way. He's just tired of being told what he is, and what he isn't. I think you know exactly what he's feeling right now." Lotus said, his wise words making sense to Kyzer.

(Oh snap, Kyzer! XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:44 pm

As he flashed his fangs, Febaria met him just the same with hers being the dominant little female she always had been. But she still listened to him, glaring into his eyes as he did so. It wasn't his words though that smacked her, it was Lotus'. When the old male spoke her expression dropped, realizing this old fart was right. So she mumbled under her breath, "Your right, sorry." Then she turned back to the camp and walked to a deserted side of the den which was almost squished to the camp wall. There she mumbled things to herself under her breath, one being; "It's funny how words and actions can make you feel so much."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:05 pm

Kyzer watched as Febaria left the den, and mentally cursed himself for being so harsh. But a voice deep inside his head, told him that it was the right thing to do. He looked over at Lotus, and sighed gently, blinking once. "She's not gonna take it too hard, right?" Kyzer asked, now regretting it. Lotus shook his head. "What you said was smart, Kyzer. Febaria should be okay, but I think it'd be wise to talk to her about it, and why you said it." Lotus replied, his pale eyes full of wisdom.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:06 pm

Instead of staying by the wall, Febaria got up and shook the dense moss from her silky white coat. She wouldn't be pushed around and made felt this way. At least, she thought she was being pushed around. So she stalked away, leaping on top of the prison den with enough impact to probably knock a few bits of moss down inside. Then she jumped on top of the wall, walking along the thick, damp material. Of course she would be open for company, but she might not handle getting told to get down off the wall. Oh hell no.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:21 pm

Kyzer heard her stomping on top of the den, and rolled his eyes. So much drama, he thought with a sneer. But he got up, and snuck out of the den, and looked at Febaria. "Look, I'm sorry I yelled like that, but is this really necessary? Stomping on the den isn't going to make things any better, y'know." Kyzer grumbled, a blank expression shown on his face. He sat down, and watched her with slight amusement.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:32 pm

Suddenly, her emotions flip-flopped. So she wagged her fluffy white tail and spoke sarcastically to get him to come, "Well, if you want me to stop. Your going ta' have to catch me." With that she jumped on top of the den again, stomping sarcastically. But before he could even think about getting close, she jumped over the wall and out into the forest. At the speed she was going, you would have to keep up or you would lose her quickly. Why was that flip-flopped? Hm...strange business.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:43 pm

Kyzer growled and raced after Febaria, dodging rocks and trees swiftly, running at tremendous speed. He easily caught up to Febaria, and leaped on her, pinning her to the ground by her shoulders. One paw on her shoulders and the other on her back. Kyzer smirked, "caught you." He growled cockily, getting off of her and preparing for her move.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:43 pm

As Kyzer caught her, Febaria growled playfully but with a slight bit of irritation at the fact she had been caught. But as soon as he was off her, she was gone. She ran faster than before, surging forward as fast as she could because she knew he was fast. So when she got enough space away, she  looked back to see where he was.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:32 pm

Kyzer followed Febaria faster than he did before, but was silent. He cut through the trees, and when she stopped to look back, he leaped on her again, pinning her down and smirking cockily. "Nice try."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:39 pm

As she was tackled yet again she growled up at him, before she laughed and spoke, "What do I have to do to outrun you hmm?" But then she gently smacked his face playfully with her paw, a mischievous grin on her face. Even if she didn't know what she was going to do, she was going to do something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next