Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

2 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:44 pm

Kyzer laughed, and smiled. "That's for you to find out." He snickered, and sat down, still laughing. Kyzer looked at Febaria for a moment, then sighed. "The difference between you and me, is that I had to outrun everyone to keep myself from getting caught." He said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~] - Page 4 Empty Re: A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:48 pm

Febaria tried to muster up a frown, but it never came. So she just snorted before laughing, letting go of everything again just to enjoy this time. But when he spoke again, she did her best to regain herself enough to listen. Then she grinned, figuring out what she was going to do. Using her strength, which was incredible for her being a female, she tackled him and pinned him down. With a cheeky grin she laughed, "Oh I think there's a lot more differences between us."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:56 pm

Kyzer was ready for her attack. Allowing her to pin him, he used his back legs to sweep hers from under her, and wriggled out from under her, then got up. "I agree." He remarked, but sat down again and sighed tiredly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:07 pm

As he swept her feet from under her, she yelped and actually fell on top of him. When he sat down she sat beside him before nudging him with her shoulder, looking into his eyes. "What's wrong Ky? That's your new nickname.  Ky. Boom, aced it." she said, laughing a bit at herself. Then she rolled onto her back and pawed at him with a paw.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:26 pm

Kyzer smiled and met her gaze steadily, his eyes glittering. "I'm just tired. Sleep is being a bother." He replied, blinking and looking away. Kyzer yawned, and looked back at Febaria. "Ky huh? Hm. Not a bad nickname." He joked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Then she tilted her head both ways and nodded, "Yeah, it's a bother to us all. Do you want to head back so you can get some sleep?" As he spoke again she chuckled and sarcastically said, "Do I have a nickname?" In all seriousness, she was kidding but who knows, he might actually think she wants one.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:45 pm

Kyzer just shrugged. "Nah, I'll get some sleep tonight." He replied, then smirked at her question, pondering about it for a moment. Then he knew. "Aria. I think that would be a good nickname." Kyzer told her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:55 pm

[Imma use Aria now xD]

Aria nodded before watching him think, her gaze meeting his. Then she smiled and nodded, "Aria...I like that Ky." She just remained as she looked around the area with her icy blue eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:38 pm

(Haha, lol.)

Kyzer smiled, and gently nuzzled her shoulder. "So do I." He told her.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:26 pm

When she was nuzzled, looking at him with somewhat wide eyes. Why would he nuzzle her? She didn't like it, but she didn't not like it. So she looked down a bit, blushing under her thick white fur. But she smiled a bit all the same.

[No problem]

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:50 pm

Kyzer looked at Aria, and sighed, looking up at the sky. "Pretty sunset." He mumbled, smiling softly. His dark eyes met her blue.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:04 pm

At his sigh Aria looked up at the sunset with him momentarily before once again meeting his dark eyes, getting lost in their depth. Then she nodded a bit, "Yeah..." But she always kept her eyes on his.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:13 pm

Kyzer felt his heart skip a beat, and his mind was clouded with the heat of the moment, his dark eyes gazing into hers. Lotus watched from afar, smiling with satisfaction.

(Hey, if you want, we can take turns playing her dad. c:)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:23 pm

[Yeah, and we can both play him a the same time right?  And screw fonts and stuff xD]

As the moment built up in Aria's head, she actually nuzzled his shoulder a bit closing her eyes as she pressed her forehead to his shoulder. But this didn't last very long, suddenly a roar filled her ears followed by the snarl of multiple other wolves. So she whipped around and there was Rising with a patrol of three other wolves. Without a second thought she intercepted her fathers lunge, knocking them both away from Ky. So she screamed while the patrol was  trying to get her off Rising, "Kyzer! GO NOW!" Knowing he wouldn't leave other wise she screamed, "I'll be fine, just get out of here. PLEASE Ky!"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:45 pm

Kyzer felt hot under his fur as the wolves surrounded them, and he growled at them. When one tried to attack Kyzer, he sidestepped and tripped the brute, then turned to get one off of Febaria. He was knocked backward by the biggest brute from the patrol, and a blaze of grey whizzed by him. Lotus! Lotus attacked one brute, allowing Kyzer to get up. Lotus was maybe old, but he was experienced in fighting. Kyzer tackled another brute, and threw him into a tree before turning to help Lotus. But he was knocked down by Rising, but Kyzer kicked up, flinging Rising into the dirt. "Stop!" A familar voice barked. It was Stella. "Just stop! You've tortured these two prisoners enough!" She snapped, and nudged Kyzer and Lotus, mouthing 'get to your den' Kyzer sighed, and padded back to camp with Lotus close behind.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:12 pm

As Kyzer fought instead of run Aria growled, wondering how a wolf can be so foolish. But she whipped ass anyway, tearing a lot of pelts off and tore some brutes up. But when Stella showed up, she froze but was quickly tossed down by her father. With a 'I'm going to kill you' look at her father she followed beside Kyzer. She was stupid to think her father would allow that though, so he grabbed her scruff and made her walk with him. All Aria wanted to do though was get away from her father, and even to hang with Ky.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:41 pm

Kyzer watched as Rising kept Aria close to him, a growl erupting from his throat. "Let her go!" He snarled, catching Rising's attention. He looked at Kyzer, and snarled, letting Febaria go before stalking forward, and glaring into Kyzer's eyes fiercely. "Fuck you, Kytey." Rising sneered. Kyzer didn't want a fight, so he backed down, back into the den with Lotus. Lotus growled, and stalked out of the den, looking Rising in the eyes. "You're a bastard." He sneered at the Alpha. "Fuck you, fleabag!" Rising roared, attacking Lotus violently. Kyzer snapped. He got up, and attacked Rising, shoving him off of Lotus.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:55 pm

The only thought going through Arias mind was how stupid Kyzer was. When he once again attacked Rising she backed away, masking her way back to camp by herself. Once there she watched for the rest of them to come back, and when they did all hell broke loose. As Rising attacked Lotus she charged over, ordering a couple guards to hold Ky. This was her fight now. Not his. So when Rising got up, Aria was there in a fighting stance if her father was to attack again. Then she snarled, "You. Will. Not. Touch. Either of them. Or you will deal with me." But even if her father backed down, she stood ready to intercept any attack to any of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:10 pm

Rising looked at his daughter, not being able to hurt her. He sighed, and looked away. "I should have known you'd turn against the pack, and help those. Those assholes." Rising sneered, then turned and padded away. Kyzer growled and broke away from the guards, then turned to walk away, but then he saw a fae. A familiar one, at that. A black fae, with bright yellow eyes. "Mother?" Kyzer gawked. She smiled. "I'm sorry I left you, Ky." She said gently. Kyzer growled, and shook his head. "You left me and my siblings. And now you want me back?" He snarled, flashing his fangs. "Kyzer listen.." "No, you listen! I don't want you back! After you left, I wanted nothing more to do with you. Now leave me alone!" Kyzer snapped, sending his mother away.

(That was so terrible. xc)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:33 pm

But Aria wouldn't back down, so she snarled, "What? Did you always see me as someone actually GOOD or NICE? Because saying that it doesn't look like it." Before her father could answer though, she whipped around and padded away, right over to Kyzer. Well, actually behind him, but she listened in awe to their conversation. But she couldn't believe he would send his mother off like that. If it were her, she would welcome her back happily. So she barked out, "Kyzer, what happened?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:36 pm

Kyzer watched his mother walk off, and felt his eyes burn with tears of anger, then he turned to Aria. "She said she wanted me back. Hell no. She left me as a two month old pup. If she expected me to forgive her just like that, she's more of an idiot than your father." He snarled, not at her, but mostly to himself. Kyzer loved his mother, but he was hurt by her, and the scars were still fresh.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:53 pm

When Kyzer turned to her, her whole look softened at the sight of his eyes and tears. Part of her wanted to go forward and tell him it was okay, while the dominant side of her told her to stay put. She did. But when the last words came from his mouth, she was a bit taken aback. Hearing that from her mouth was perfectly fine and right, but it felt wrong coming from his. So she spoke, but took a step forward as she did so, "I'm sorry, I wish I could help Ky."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:10 pm

Kyzer felt his black pelt bristle as he watched his mother disappear, and sighed gently. "I'll be fine." He assured her, the stubbornness heard in his voice.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:25 pm

With a annoyed huff Aria growled, "Why are you so god damn stubborn?" This almost seemed like a joke to her, she was just as stubborn as him. But either way she said, wagging her tail a bit to get him in a good mood, "Want to do something or uh...play something?" She felt so pup-ish just saying the word play, but hey, if it cheered him up then that's fine.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:27 pm

Kyzer looked over at Aria, and shook his head. "Maybe tomorrow. I need to sleep." He replied, smiling softly at her. Then he padded to the den, brushing his pelt against hers as he padded Aria, then disappeared into the den.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next