Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

2 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:42 am

Layla's hard and cold gaze wandered around the camp, her blank expression unreadable to anyone. "Kyzer and Lotus are alright. Lotus is the only one I haven't tried murdering yet." Layla laughed. Kyzer rolled his eyes. "Please, you couldn't kill me if you tried." He jeered. Layla turned to him. "Would you like to find out, Ky-Ky?" Layla growled, partially joking. Kyzer slunk back, much aware of how dangerous the huge fae was.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~] - Page 9 Empty Re: A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

Post by The Blaze Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:24 pm

After another laugh, Aria sighed happily then trotted beside the den and flopped down partially on her belly, laying lightly against the hard surface of the wall of the den to hold her up, to absorb the sun more. She closed her burning blue eyes with a content breath, going over today in her head. Her father had finally accepted the fact she was grown up, and she was developing...strange feelings for Kyzer that felt stronger and stronger every time she was with him. It was frustrating, but in this time she had she tried to let all the feelings and emotions slide off of her like water to just enjoy this special time she was having, lying in that sun with the light glinting brightly off her white fur.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:53 pm

Kyzer trotted slowly out of the Prisoner Den, and laid down, a bit surprised when a bundle of four pups came bounding over, their paws clumsy and a bit too big. "Kyzer!" One pup barked, and they all started climbing on him, making him laugh. "Hey, that tickles!" He laughed, trying to get away. As Kyzer got up, one pup sat on his head, while one sat on his shoulders, and the other two sat on his back. "Wolf ride, coming through!" Kyzer barked, padding carefully through the clearing. The mother, a golden brown fae nearby, watched with interest. That brute would make a great father, she thought, smiling softly. "Kyzer, let's go see Aria!" One pup barked. Kyzer padded over to Aria, and set the pup down. The pup looked at Aria, his wide pale amber eyes gleaming with admiration. "H-hi, Aria!" He chirped nervously, only to be nudged encouragingly by Kyzer. "Don't worry, she doesn't bite. At least, not hard." He joked. The three other pups stayed seated on Kyzer's back, watching their playmate.

(Kyzer is just so adorable. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:46 pm

Hearing Kyzer and the yipping of pups, Aria opened her eyes, blinking a bit at the brightness touching her eyes. Then she smiled and chuckled at the brute, a warmth over her making her thoughts resurface. What the hell was he doing to her? She thought, her eyes glued on them. But as they came over, she straightened herself up. Even though she didn't particularly like pups, she looked between Kyzer then the pup before sighing before she spoke, "Hello there little pup. I see you got a ride around camp?" Then she shot Kyzer a playful look with narrowed eyes at his comment. Mentally joking with herself, I'll deal with him later...

((Oh and is Nigel still this? Razz))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:56 pm

(Nope. XDDD)

The pup looked shyly down at his paws, trying to hide his admiration for Aria. She was his hero! "Ha, yeah. Kyzer is a lot of fun to hang out with!" The pup replied, his dark gray fur fluffing out as he looked over at Kyzer. The big black brute smiled, and nudged the pup playfully. The other three pups rolled off of Kyzer's back, and tackled their brother, growling "fiercely". One pup, a white one barked, "Fear me! I'm Aria!" She attacked the dark gray pup whom was talking to Aria. "Fine, but I get to be Durnal!" He grumbled, battling with them. Kyzer's smile grew as he watched the pups. They all stopped and looked at Kyzer. Then they ran at him, barreling into Kyzer's flank, rolling him over and climbing on him. Kyzer laughed, his tail wagging as the pups "attacked" him. The mother barked. "Alright you little rascals, leave the lump of fur alone!" She chuckled, nuzzling them off of Kyzer. "Lump of fur? Oh, I'm insulted!" Kyzer gasped mockingly, making the mother, Alec, laugh softly. "Awe, but mom! We want to play with Kyzer!" One pup barked. "You've had your fun." The mother scolded.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:55 pm

((Lol!))

The large white female couldn't help a smile at the pups, these little fur-balls were growing on her already. As the white pup spoke though, Aria rolled on her side and laughed a full, happy laugh. But she stopped after a couple minutes with a few deep breaths before sitting up to chuckle again at the young wolves. But as the pups had to leave, and one wanted to stay, a strange motherly feeling enveloped Aria. She gently nudged the pup with her muzzle then smiled, "Hey, how can we all play more if you guys don't get your sleep? To grow big and strong you have to sleep little one." Hoping this would work, she looked at all four pups, waiting to get a reaction out of these cute furballs. Quickly she thought, Wait....did I just think they were cute? Damn...what's happening to me?
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:25 pm

"I think I'll sleep out here tonight, with you." Kyzer whispered to Aria, laying down and watching the pups. The puppies exchanged glances, then nodded. "Okay. Goodnight!" The pup yipped, then followed his family to their den, his fluffy tail wagging happily. Kyzer smiled, and laid his head down, almost instantly falling into a doze. A few minutes later, the dark gray-blue puppy, snuck out of his den, and bounded over to Kyzer and Aria, laying in between Kyzer and Aria, his dark blue eyes gleaming happily, then they closed. His fur brushed up against Kyzer's, and he yawned softly. Kyzer lifted his head, smiling at the pup. "Goodnight, Bluejay." He whispered, licking the pup's ear.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:02 pm

With a look and nod to Kyzer, Aria looked back to the pups withy a light smile as her gaze followed them back into their den before she sighed happily. This was an unusual act for Aria, being kind to weaker beings, but this was something that was recently coming out in her. Waiting just a moment until she leaned against Kyzera warm form and dozed off. In her drowsy state, when the pup squeezed between them, she turned her nose to Bluejays small figure gently, the female in her making her keep the pup warm. She smiled a sleepy smile before falling asleep once again, and this time she hoped she could actually sleep peacefully.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:32 pm

In the morning, Kyzer was woken up by someone approaching. He pricked his ears, and lifted his massive head, coming face to face with Rising. At first he was startled, but when he saw Lotus close behind Rising, he calmed down. "Come, Kyzer. We have something to talk about." Rising said, meeting Kyzer's dark eyes with his own electric blue. Kyzer nodded, and rose to his paws, following Rising and Lotus to Rising's den. Rising sat down. "I've decided, that you two are released from being the pack's prisoners. Kyzer, you will be made a Fighter. I've seen your sense of skill and agility, and I must say, you are a gifted fighter," Rising started, then turned to Lotus, "And you Lotus, will be made a Fighter as well. Despite your age, you are quick on your feet and quite strong. Welcome to the pack, boys." Rising said, offering a kind smile. "And Layla will be joining you. I've made her the Lead Fighter, as she has agreed to join the pack." Kyzer was astonished. A fighter! That was a higher rank than a guard!

"I hear by announce the ex-prisoners as newly made Fighters to this pack. Kyzer and Lotus." Rising announced to the pack. Only a few cheered, while other's, mostly brutes glared at them, still suspicious of the two brutes. "As you all know, Ashton, our previous Lead Fighter, has passed of of old age. I have decided that Layla will take his place." He added. Layla stood close to Kyzer and Lotus, her face showing a true emotion. It was a mix of pride, and happiness. But more pride. "Welcome to the pack!" Rising howled. "You three will be given Apprentices soon. I must choose who you all will be mentoring. And speaking of that." Rising paused, looking at Aria. "Aria, you have proved yourself the most fierce Guard I've seen in ages. How would you feel about taking a pup to mentor?" Rising asked. Then a brute snarled. "You're going to let those three outsiders become Fighters? And mentor pups? Are you crazy!?" He snarled. Rising shook his head, "they have all proved themselves. I admit, I was harsh on them. But no longer. They belong here, now." Rising replied calmly.

(Just thought I'd do that. To turn up the story a bit.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:16 pm

When Aria awoke in the morning, a couple minutes after Kyzer awoke and was already speaking with Rising. But a tinge of fear went over her when he wasn't there, hoping he wasn't getting best or anything by her father. So she stood up quickly and looked around the camp for him until she saw him, Lotus and Layla accompanying her father to the gathering area. As a heavy weight was lifted for her chest, she trotted over to that area and sat in her usual spot near the front. Strangely though, her gaze never strayed far from Kyzer, her heart decieving her head. But when the idiot spoke behind her, anyone could tell that pissed her off by the tensing of her entire body and her fur prickling up with her jaw tensely closed. She really didn't want to screw this up for them, so she remained silent until she remembered, she needed to talk actually. So she smiled as she could up ather father and said, "It would be an honor to be able to train a pup sir." She was delighted he finally trusted her enough to let her have an apprentice, and she wasn't going to let this opprrtinity pass. But she was just waiting for this ceremony to be over, surprisingly

((Sorry it's a bit short :-/))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:52 pm

Rising smiled at his daughter, dipping his head, then looking at the pups around. "Kyzer.. You will be mentoring Nico." He announced. Kyzer looked around until he spotted the dark brown pup, astonished by how bright the pup's amber eyes were. He smiled at Nico, the pup he was playing with the day before. "Lotus. You will be mentoring Arrow." Lotus turned, looking at a golden brown male pup, smiling softly. Arrow's eyes widened. He was to be mentored by Lotus! "Layla. You will be mentoring Destiny." Layla's ears pricked, and she looked at the female pup. Her eyes were a silvery blue, and her coat a cream color. "And Aria. You will be mentoring Bluejay." Rising said. Bluejay gasped, his dark blue eyes widening. Mentored by his idol, his hero, his admiration? Kyzer, Lotus, and Layla nodded their thank you to Rising, then sat with their Apprentices.

Arrow- https://2img.net/h/i96.photobucket.com/albums/l195/Swan_Demon/RPCs/redwolf-2.jpg

Nico- http://th07.deviantart.net/fs71/300W/f/2013/079/f/f/kiri2_by_dark_lioncourt-d5ynukm.jpg

Destiny- http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/06/e1/a0/06e1a064f151c27440fdd45950181ff7.jpg

Bluejay- https://2img.net/h/i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/werewolf1928/grey-wolf-04-1.jpg (Imagine him with dark blue eyes xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:25 pm

With a smile at Kyzer, Aria listened as they were given their apprentices. At hearing she would be mentoring Bluejay she smiled, sitting beside the younger wolf. Nudging the pup a bit and saying, "You'll do great." She looked down at the young male with a small smile, knowing this was her chance to achieve something and give this pup a good future in the pack.

((Sorry it's short Dx))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:53 pm

Bluejay looked up at Aria, a bit nervous to be mentored by his idol. He looked down and quietly said, "you will too." His ears flicked as he heard Layla speaking to Destiny, his litter mate. Layla bumped Destiny heartily, an encouraging smile forming on her maw. "You'll do just fine, Destiny." Then Bluejay saw Kyzer, and Lotus with their apprentices.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:56 pm

As the gathering ended, Aria nudged Bluejay one more time and said, "Hey, why don't you go get some rest. Big day tomorrow." Then she have a smile then turned to head out of camp, picked up her speed after a minute into a sprint, thundering towards her favorite spot. The waterfall. Once there she sighed happily, rolling onto her side amidst the flowers and sunshine in her happy daze.

((Congrats on admin-ness! Smile))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:46 am

(Hahaha, thanks Blaze! c:)

Bluejay smiled, and nodded. "Goodnight Aria ." He called, then bounded to meet Destiny, Nico, and Arrow in the den. Kyzer followed Aria silently to the waterfall, and padded up beside the fae , looking down at her. "Congratulations on having your first Apprentice, Aria." Kyzer praised, nudging her cheek,, then laying down beside her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:22 am

As Aria heard Kyzer, she looked up at him before he laid beside her. Then she laughed, pawing him lightly, "Thanks Kyzer. Congrats at being ranked higher than me." She laughed again, looking him in the best as she could. But after a moment she eased out of laughing with a chuckle before being silent while looking at him.

(((No problem Smile)))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:48 pm

Kyzer laughed, shaking his head. "Hey, c'mon. You were several ranks higher than me for two months!" He barked playfully, laying on his side. Kyzer wasn't exactly sure though. He was good at fighting and all, but he was pretty carefree and fun loving. But he was now loyal to this pack, and would do his best to be loyal. "I'm glad Lotus was put in the same position as me. He may be an old fart, but boy is he a good fighter." Kyzer chuckled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:49 pm

Widening her eyes sarcastically, Aria said in a cocky tone, "Oh so now your claiming it's your turn to be a rank ahead?" Also she nodded with a smile as he spoke about Lotus, knowing Lotus deserved to be treated with respect and fairness for once. But she remained silent, but after a moment she sighed a bit and rolled back onto her stomach and looked around the field, not sure of any other thing to say.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Kyzer smirked, his tone just as cocky, "That's precisely what I'm claiming." His head turned to look over his shoulder, seeing Lotus padding over. The old gray brute smirked, and laid down beside Kyzer, nudging him heartily. "You'll do fine. I saw the unsure look on your face when you were given your Apprentice." He encouraged, making Kyzer smile. "I just.. Never felt responsible for something before." Kyzer said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:44 pm

As Lotus padded up, Aria smiled at the old brute with respect, then chuckled at Kyzer with a shake of her head. Then she nudged him gently with her should and said, "Don't worry. You'll do great, I believe in ya'"

((What if later on, Lotus and her have a like, elder and young one talk and he helps her figure out her feelings for Kyzer? Just an idea Smile And sorry for short post Dx))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:10 pm

(Sure, I like that!)

Kyzer chuckled. "Well, thanks. I like to believe I'm fun to be around, so maybe I'll be fun to be nodded around by." Kyzer joked. Lotus smiled, and nodded. "Just don't try too hard there. Just do what you feel is right."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Then Aria chuckled again looking around a it as the two brutes spoke then said, "Fun is good, extremely good, but try not to overdo fun. There's a difference between having fun with your apprentice and having fun with a buddy." Mentally, Aria laughed at herself, that sentence really sound like her father. But it wasn't that bad now that they were on good terms.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:17 pm

Kyzer nodded. "I love to play with the pups. They are all so fun to be around." He said, smiling softly. "Well, I'm off to sleep. I'm tired. Goodnight Aria, see you in the den Lotus." Kyzer said, then padded back to camp. Lotus turned to Aria. "So.. When are you gonna tell Kyzer how you feel?" He asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:22 pm

With a nod, Aria listened then replied, "Goodnight Kyzer." But she was caught very much off guard by Lotus. She turned to look at him and spoke, "Wh-what do you mean?" She herself was confused by what she felt for him, if she felt anything other than friendship for him. A part of her wanted to believe the he see just friends, but a large chunk of her knew better.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:28 pm

Lotus smiled softly. "I've seen the way you look at him, and it's very obvious that you don't completely see him as just a friend." Lotus said, meeting her gaze steadily. "I can help if you want, kiddo. Tell me how Kyzer makes you feel whenever you're around him, or whenever he so much as touches you." He said.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next