Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

Post by The Blaze Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:33 pm

Aria didn't near any more encouragement than that, when she smelled her father she more of leapt into the fox den. Actually more worried about Kyzer, but once he was in she was able to calm down. She stuck close to him, so close that she could feel the warmth coming off his skin. But that wasn't her concern, she watched closely, praying her father wouldn't see them.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~] - Page 8 Empty Re: A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:44 pm

Rising growled, trying to sniff his daughter out. But the scent was gone, lingering with another. Kyzer! "That bastard.." He growled under his breath, before bounding off back to camp. Kyzer let out a sigh of relief, his brown eyes clouding with relaxation. "That was too close." He growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:24 pm

As her father finally passed, she let out the breath she had been holding then said an audible, 'whew...' Then she nodded, her neck fur rubbing against his that brought to life how close they were together. So she mumbled inaudible things until she climbed out of the den, yet again, blushing under her stained fur.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:55 pm

Kyzer sighed softly, then turned to Aria. "We have to get back to camp. But.. Act as if you're punishing me for doing something wrong. I don't want you to get in trouble." Kyzer muttered to Aria, getting a bit serious.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:09 pm

With a small roll of her blue eyes, Aria chuckled,  "No. I won't pretend to do shit. You know almost as good as me, I don't care about getting in trouble." A smile was on her maw as she spoke, looking into his gaze easily.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Kyzer laughed, nudging her. "Yeah, neither did I. But the last thing you need is your father on your tail all night long." He said, then raced back to camp.

He entered, being slammed down by Rising. "Went to the waterfall with my daughter, did you?" He snarled. Rising snapped his teeth down on Kyzer's muzzle, causing Kyzer to yelp. Lotus padded out, and shoved Rising off of Kyzer, growling. "Leave him alone!" Rising looked at the old fart, a growl erupting.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:26 pm

When they arrived at camp, Aria was fed up with her father. So she roared in fury, head butting Rising in the gut then snarled, all signs of aggression shown and with her coat looking the way it did...damn she looked terrifying, "Enough! I'm so. Fucking. Tired. Of YOU." Her eyes narrowed at her father then she snapped again, "You know, I'm a big girl, I can go out and have fun! Imagine that concept in your little fucking brain. Let me be me dad!"
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:20 pm

(The hashtag goes perfectly with your post. XD)

Rising glared at his daughter, baring his teeth. "No, I'm tired of YOU." He snarled, turning on her. "Your duty was to guard the prisoners, not hang out with them, like they are friends to us! THEY THREATEN OUR PACK! Now, get!" Rising roared. This time, Rising hit her. He hit Aria. Kyzer snarled, and got to his paws. But Lotus got to Rising first, despite his age, Lotus was strong and quick. Lotus snarled and bit down on Rising's muzzle, and Kyzer clawed at Rising's flank. "Touch her ever again, and I'll personally tare you apart!" Lotus snarled. Kyzer glared at Rising, the look in his eyes daring and furious. Other wolves around them shoved Kyzer and Lotus back in the den, and then Rising grabbed Aria, shoving her in the den with them. "You're no longer a Guard. Enjoy your stay, as a prisoner." Rising snarled, then stalked away.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:19 am

When Aria saw her fathers paw come up, her eyes widened in surprise as he struck her snout. She backed up quickly but kept her look of menace on her face. But she was even more shocked when Lotus spoke, the old fart could sound pretty damn intimidating. But when the males were thrown in the den, she bared her fangs and backed just to the entrance. Then she stomped out, snarling in a challenging matter, "How dare you! All this time, you pretend your doing everything to protect me, and it was all bullshit! If you even were trying to 'save' me and not lose me like mom. Well guess what you bastard. You just did."

((Lol yeah xD))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:19 pm

Rising turned around and struck her again, shoving her into the den. "I don't give a shit anymore. You treat everyone like your bitch, well guess what? You're gonna be everyone's bitch from now on, you hear! Not one more work, Febaria!" Rising roared, his striking blue eyes blazing with the rage he felt inside, before stalking away. Lotus snarled. No fucking way in hell. Lotus got up, and pinned Rising to the ground, ripping his teeth into his shoulder. Lotus was never one to result to violence, but when those around him he cared about were being hit by their father, all hell would break loose. "Don't. Fucking. Touch. Her." Lotus hissed, then stalked back into the den, standing protectively by Aria.

( https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-fNHB1E9pgJA/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAABU/19s6jfrms2c/photo.jpg There's Lotus' pic by the way. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:00 pm

Once he struck her again, she almost attacked him. But she was beat to the punch. As Lotus attacked him, she growled. Then once Lotus came back, she nudged him with her nose gratefully before feeling the pain in her shoulder. Rising has opened the cut back up in her shoulder, what had even been healed. But then she snarled, that insult too much, "You know. I don't dad! Everyone that treats me like you know THAT side of me. But these guys," she paused to motion to the brutes behind her, "They know me. I used to love you. Now I can't even count you as a father anymore." Then she turned to go to the back of the den, but then turned around and snarled, spitting the words at him with venom, "Mom would be ashamed of you."
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:20 pm

Rising paused at her final words, the venom seething into him like a Viper bite. More than anything, he wanted to bring back his mate. "I.." Rising stopped, and took in a deep breath. "I know.. I am too." He finished, then stalked away, his head hung low for once in his life. He turned to look at them. Kyzer could fully see the pain on Rising's face. He wasn't hiding it anymore. Rising was letting his pain and guilt show, just by a single glance. Kyzer didn't see the harsh and over protective Alpha, but a sad and powerless brute, that needed to feel love. Rising continued to pad away. "Aria.. You have to talk to him at some point. He'll understand if you speak to him with kindness. Try not to show aggression, and annoyance." Kyzer said, trying to reason. Maybe Rising would be a bit more understanding if Aria spoke with him.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:28 pm

As her father stalked away, the words she spoke felt heavy in her heart. Not only did he want to have her mother back, but so did Aria. So when Kyzer spoke, it was just verification of what she needed to do. So she sighed and turned back around, running out of the den so the guards didn't try to stop her. Then as she caught up with her father she sighed, then laid her ears back and said, "Can we talk? Please?" Her tone bore no aggression in it at all, feeling guilty now for the words she had said. Even if he didn't want to talk, it was too bad, they were going too.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:43 pm

Rising stopped, and rotated his head so he looked at his daughter, blue eyes meeting blue. He hesitated at first, but nodded, putting on a sad smile. Rising padded to the edge of the camp, just outside by a small pond, looking at his reflection. "So.. You wanted to talk?" He murmured, not looking at her, but still glaring at his reflection 'What have I become?' he wondered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:48 pm

Following close behind her father, Aria tried to think of what to say to him. But when he was easy, she just stuttered, "I did...didn't mean anything dad. I just....I'm just...I've just had enough of being treated like a fragile thing that I'll break if happiness comes my way." Then she sighed, sitting beside him and looked down at her reflection beside Rising. Sighing she said, "I want to be kind, I really do, but when I have tried before you take it away...no one except for Lotus and Kyzer have been able to see the real me...you know?"
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:59 pm

Rising looked at Aria with a soft gaze, instead of his usual hard glare. He spoke, "I want you to be happy, Aria, I really do. I just don't want you to get hurt. I lost your mum, and all 4 of your siblings. If I lost you, I would've lost all motivation to live life." Rising looked down. "I'm only trying to protect you. Lotus and Kyzer.. I just don't trust them. They are outlaws, Aria. I know you like them, I can tell just by looking at you, but.." He stopped, his eyes tearing up. "I don't want you to feel heartbreak. I love you, Aria. So much, and you mean the world to me." Rising said, a couple tears falling. Rising was broken. He was being torn apart.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:04 pm

Aria shook her head then waited for him to finish before she lightly placed her forehead in his shoulder, her own sore, then sighed again. Before speaking, "Dad. Those two, aren't dangerous, they have been all kind to me. But I do understand what you are coming from. I lost four siblings and a mother, because of myself even. But you need to believe I me and give me some trust. Your all I have left dad, you of all people know that, as I know for you. I am grateful for your worry, but I think I have earned some freedom over my life dad. I love you. And nothing will ever change that."
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:11 pm

Rising nodded, licking her ear gently. "Yes, I know, and I'm sorry. You deserve freedom, I know that. But please Aria, be careful." He said, a small smile forming on his maw. Rising got to his paws, and padded back to camp, looking over for her to follow. Rising sighed. His little girl grew up. And he accepted it.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:05 pm

With a small smile and a nod, Aria felt a heavy weight lift from her chest, making her feel...excellent. Following proudly and happily beside her father, she nudged him then chuckled, "Race ya' back. Old man." Of course she was joking about the old man remark, but hey, who says she can't joke around with her father. Then before he could answer, she picked up pace into a slow jog to await his answer. But she was ready to pick up the pace.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:19 pm

Rising smiled softly and then it grew wider when she dared to race him. "You're on, little girl!" He jeered back playfully, breaking out into a run. For a brute of 7 years, he was quitefast and agile. But undoubtedly, not as fast as his daughter. She got her speed from her mother. Rising stepped into camp, his heart wrenching at he thought of his old mate. 'Oh Alura, wherever you are, please never leave my heart.' Rising thought.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:58 pm

Aria grinned then bolted, easily getting the better hand of her father. Once she managed to get into camp, she waited for him then chuckled and trotted beside him once he was there. Then she nudged him again then chuckled, "Am I still a prisoner?"
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:29 pm

Rising shook his head, "No, you're not. But you work too hard around here. Let the others do some work for a while." He then smiled, then trotted off to meet his Beta. Kyzer smiled, and barked at Aria. "Nice work, ya big softy." Kyzer joked. Layla near by, chuckled a bit, trotting over to meet Kyzer. "Stop your blabberin' and eat!" She barked, partially joking, but being mostly serious. The back brute smirked at Layla, blinking his gaze then eating the rabbit.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:23 pm

With a nod to her father, Aria trotted over to the prisoners with a laugh at Kyzer before she growled playfully, "Hey, watch it Ky-Ky, I can still whip your ass!" Then she laughed again and sat down, nodding over to Layla before speaking again, "How you feelin'?" Hey, Layla may not be her favorite fae, but she would be as nice as she possibly could. She was in a good mood.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:35 pm

Kyzer smirked, "Sure you can, ya fluffy little thing!" He joked, laughing softly. Kyzer rolled over onto his back, making Lotus chuckle. Layla watched them, rolling her heavenly eyes, then glancing over to Aria. "I'm alright. The brute didn't do much, just gave me quite the surprise." She replied, her American accent tipped off with slight Australian. Layla's gaze turned to a nearby brute, his eyes flustered at Layla. "Oi! Roll that slimy pink rug back into your mouth, or I'll have it decapitated!" Layla snarled, immediately scaring the brute off. A simple look from Layla could bring you down. "Brutes. They all think they can get someone." She muttered to Aria.

(I kinda feel that Layla and Aria would be fantastic friends. XD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:26 pm

((Lol, I think so too!))

Aria smiled and lightly slapped Ky's belly a few times with a heavy white paw, chuckling before nodded at Layla. But then she couldn't help herself but laugh at the brute, jealous of Layla ability to freaking scare any brute off. Then she rolled her eyes, but it was obvious she agreed with her. Damn brutes always were bastards. But Ky and Lotus were the only exceptions she had ever seen.

((Sorry it's short Razz Have I put a pic of Aria up yet? I cant remember xD))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next