Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~] Empty A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:01 pm

Kyzer was harshly shoved into a den by 4 other wolves as they snarled at him. "This is where you belong. And this is where you will stay... Forever." One of them growled, leaving the other three to guard the cave. Kyzer was captured, and brought here earlier that morning when he tried stealing food. Kyzer flattened his ears and began to wash himself until he noticed a much older wolf next to him. "Well, sonny. Looks like you finally got caught, eh Kyzer?" The old gray wolf rasped. "How do you know my name?" Kyzer growled for an answer, stomping a paw. The gray male shook his massive head, "Ah, I know all of the great thieves in the valley. My name is-" The wolf's words were cut off by him falling asleep. Kyzer growled swatting the old fleabag. "Hey! What's your name!?" Kyzer barked as the old male awoke. "Its Lotas." The wolf growled his answer. "How long have you been here?" Kyzer asked, much calmer this time. The old brute sighed. "Seven years, I've been here. I am nine years right now." Lotas replied, his raspy voice cracking. Kyzer's eyes widened as he was told on what these wolves did to prisoners.

----

Hours passed and Kyzer's hunger was over-taking his mind. "Hey Kytey! Time to eat!" One of the cave guards growled. Kyzer glared at the brute, "Bout' time. And its Kyzer." He replied as Kyzer was thrown a young doe. Kyzer dove into it hungrily, his teeth ripping through the flesh. Kyzer finished his meal, and his eyes fluttered as he spotted a beautiful fae. "Who is that?" Kyzer asked Lotas. "Oh her! That's I do not know.." Lotas replied. "Wow...." Kyzer whispered. 'She must be a guard.' He thought. Kyzer's mind was flooded with thoughts. How could a female like her fall in love with a prisoner of the Tribe of Whirlwind? Kyzer snook out of the den, and padded right up to the beautiful female. "H-Hi." He greeted shyly, his smooth, American Accent flowing.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~] Empty Re: A Forbidden Love. [R] [~Blaze~]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:17 pm

A growl escaped Febaria's muzzle, stomping out of her families den with a grimace on her face. Her father was so pushy, wanting her to find a mate and have pups and blah, blah, blah. All she wanted though was what she had now, being a guard hat everyone knew could whip anyone's ass. But in all reality, she knew some brutes liked her, she could tell. But she didn't like them. You could call her sort of a tom-boy wolf, never wanting to do a fae's work. As she stalked through the camp, no, her camp, she swatted her fluffy white tail around in irritation. But as she heard a strange voice she whipped around, her vicious glare clearly terrifying in her sharp blue eyes. Then she remembered this wolf from earlier, Kyzer. So he bared her sharp white teeth, snapping her jaws together as she spoke, "Why you little-" But she cut herself off by swiping a paw hard at him, "Get your ass back in that den or you won't have legs to get out anymore!"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:26 pm

(Her father doesn't want her to have a mate or pups. He's really over protective. xD)

Kyzer dodged her attack by ducking, and smiled cheekily. "Calm down, Febaria. I merely said, 'hello'." He chuckled, cautiously lifting himself up, standing four inches taller than her. She had beautiful eyes, and he met them with his dark brown orbs that seemed to go on forever. Then, before he knew it, he had been pinned to the ground by a dark brown wolf with electrifying blue eyes. "Get away from my daughter, you piece of fox dirt!" He snarled. It was Rising, Febaria's daughter. Kyzer sneered up at him, pushing the brute off and growling. "Get in your den, Kytey!" One of the guards roared. Kyzer sighed, and as he passed by Febaria, he winked and flashed a smile before disappearing into the prisoner's den next to Lotus.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:52 pm

As the brute dodged her paw she growled, but internally was a bit puzzled. How did he know her name? But she was interrupted by him lifting himself up, she wasn't impressed. With ease she met his eyes with a glare, the ring around her pupil almost getting bigger as she watched him. Then she exclaimed, "God dammit dad! I had this handled! You don't have to be all over me all the fucking time!" But she watched as her father tackled him, completely done with her dad right now. She glared at the other guard before flashing her sharp fangs at him, narrowly missing his face as he winked at her. But then she went and sat by the prisoner den, sitting with pride and her head raised. Then sun glared down on her fur, making her shadow fall into the cave. This is what she loved, standing guard in the bright sun without a worry. But now it was different. Usually it was just the old fart Lotus, that she really didn't mind, but now there was a younger brute. Ugh...

[Oh xD]

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:10 pm

It had been a few hours since his encounter with Febaria, and it was break time for about 20 minutes. His eyes brightened as he saw Febaria, and padded out, barking a short greeting to her. "I apologize for earlier," he started slow, then smiled gently. "I was hoping you could tell me a bit about the pack, so I know what I have coming." Kyzer added, sitting down a couple feet away from the beautiful female.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:23 pm

When she saw Kyzer coming, Febaria rolled her blue orbs with a snort as she looked away. But then she growled, "All you need to know is that you shouldn't be talking to me. My god damn idiot of a father thinks I'm too delicate to be a guard, trust me, he'll kill you." In all truth, she would love to see her father teach this brute a lesson, but she would not be shown to be weak. So she barked, still not facing him as she watched over the camp, "Well? I would use the rest of your break wisely, or I'll end it early." She felt like a mother wolf yelling at a stupid pup. But two problems; one, she didn't like pups, two, she was sure as hell not a mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:38 pm

Kyzer growled softly. "If he tries to kill me, I'll defend myself. I'm not some defenseless pup!" He barked, flattening his ears. But when Febaria threatened him, he only chuckled and shook his head. "I'm not as bad as you think. I bet you haven't gotten to meet half of the prisoners here." He said, smirking. Lotus smirked weakly. "I've been here longer than any prisoner. It's not so bad after a while." He rasped. Kyzer felt bad. Lotus didn't deserve to be held here for so long.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:48 pm

Once again she rolled her eyes, not convinced he could defend himself against a brute like her father even if he was bigger than her. All he was, was an overgrown pup. And a idiot. Oh how she hated idiots and he was one. Then she actually gave a friendly smile to the old male, "Hello Lotus, how are you doing? Hangin' in there?" Febaria actually liked Lotus, she really grew up with him around, enjoying his company when she could slip away from her father as a pup. Then she smirked, "Well, considering there's only two prisoners and I grew up with one and the other ones a complete idiot. Yeah I know half of the prisoners."

[I'm going to have her be nice to Lotus. Is that okay?]

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:29 pm

(Yeah, that's totally fine! I like Lotus!)

Lotus chuckled gently, and smiled at Febaria. "I'm not getting any younger, but I'm doing alright." He replied to the fae, then turned to Kyzer. "How is your talk with Febaria?" Lotus asked jokingly. Kyzer smirked cockily, "Other than all of the threats, it's going fine." He joked, then turned, only to come face to face with Rising. "I told you, to stay away!" He snarled, swiping at Kyzer. Kyzer dodged, and side stepped the brute's attempt to hit him again. Lotus stepped in, and tried to stop Rising, but was knocked down by him. Kyzer growled, and leaped in front of Rising, snarling to defend Lotus. "Leave him alone!" He barked. Rising growled and jumped on him. Kyzer growled, and twisted himself upward, throwing the Alpha off him, and into the dirt. Then a bunch of guards attacked Kyzer, throwing him back into the den with Lotus. Kyzer felt blood trickle down his shoulder, but ignored the seething pain, and looked at Lotus. "Are you okay?" Lotus nodded weakly, and laid down. Rising got up, and snarled. "You can forget about dinner!" He snarled to Kyzer before stalking off.

(Ooh, drama.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:42 pm

With another smile she nodded in a 'that's good' way, but rolled his eyes as she heard their conversation. But then when her father attacked, she leapt forward, but was smacked back. She fell with a huff and roared in fury, but one brave brute held her back very well aware he could lose a leg or his life by doing this. When Lotus was hit, Febaria bit down hard on the brutes leg, feeling blood seep out. Then when the brute loosened his grip she bolted forward, gently leading the old brute back into the den with a gentle lick to his forehead. As Kyzer came back, Febaria didn't say a word to him before she snarled at her father. She leapt in front of him, "You know what dad! Your a god damn BASTARD! Now I can't even talk to the prisoners huh? What next, are you going to say I'm not allowed to stand up? WHAT ARE YOU SO FUCKING AFRAID OF?"

[Daddy trouble...xD]

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:59 pm

Rising looked his daughter straight in the eyes, his gaze clouded with worry. "I'm afraid of losing you, after I lost your mother, and your siblings!" He snapped, pelt bristling, as tail lashing before he turned away, and stalked into his den. Kyzer cleaned the blood from Lotus's pelt, hoping to make him feel less shocked. "Here, let me help." A feminine voice said. It was the Healer, Stella. Creamy colored fae with light green eyes. She tended to Lotus's and Kyzer's wounds generously, then padded back to her den. Kyzer sat up some, and looked down at what she had left them. Four rabbits, two for the both of them. Kyzer glanced around, and hid them under some leaves.

Later that night, Kyzer sat on top of the prisoner's den, looking out into the forest, past the thick barrier of thorns and brambles that kept the prisoners from escaping. He looked at the moon and stars, sighing gently. Lotus was sleeping, so he was alone for the night.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:10 pm

Febaria didn't back down, "You will if you keep treating me like I'll die if I move a singer hair!" But his words did hurt, she missed her mother, screw her siblings, but her mom...that was a different story. So her eyes clouded a little, but she wouldn't let anyone see her like that, she ran out of camp bumping past the healer as she did. She ran to her and her mothers old secret spot, curled up and wept. On the outside she was cold hearted and rock as rock, but really she was a sad female that missed her mother. The hard part was that she had watched her mother die, saving her. Febaria had been running around the territory as a pup after she snuck out when she was cornered against a cliff by a fox. He mother tackled the fox and took them both down off the cliff. She never saw her mother again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a while, when the moon was high in the night sky, Febaria rose to go back to camp. She shook the damp moss from her thick white fur, splattering it across the trees. Then she yawned and trotted back, blinking the last tears from her eyes so no one could see her. But when she saw Kyzer on top of the den she growled, "What the hell are you doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:19 pm

Kyzer looked down at Febaria, and sighed. "Nothing. Just can't sleep." He replied, blinking his dark brown gaze, before noticing her blue were pretty much blood shot. Kyzer's expression turned from troubled, to concerned, and he jumped down beside her. "You've been crying. Is everything okay?" He asked, the clouded emotion of worry showing in his gaze. Kyzer knew this fae didn't like being babied, but he wasn't babying. He was trying to care, in the easiest way possible.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:27 pm

For once, Febaria didn't say anything, just rolled her blood-shot blue eyes. But as she turned, she heard his paws land beside her so she whipped around, narrowing her eyes, "No I haven't" she hissed. Then she looked around, watching the passed out guard that was on prisoner duty right now. Idiot. With a tip of her head she motioned for him to go in the den, "I need to go. I really don't feel like watching you get your ass whipped." But before he could reply she bounded back to her families den. But she was careful not to bother her sleeping father as she curled up on her isolated ledge, where she soon fell asleep hoping to not dream about her mothers warm fur or comforting words.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:33 pm

Kyzer didn't believe her, but nodded his head. "Sleep well, Febaria." He barked softly to her before slipping back into the den, and laying down, curling up and falling asleep, his dreams invaded with nightmares.

In the morning, Kyzer was awaken by the scent of breakfast. Two fish for him. He dug into the fish hungrily, then looked up to see Febaria, a smile forming on his maw. Kyzer sat up, and padded to the very edge of the den. "Good morning." He greeted, blinking his eyes sleepily.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:44 pm

Febaria laid in a giant meadow full of bright green grass, the soft material tickling her nose gently. But something caused her white ears to prick, her mother soft voice singing to her. Suddenly she appeared close by, with her usual bright smile on her light tan face. But suddenly the earth cracked below her, the earth opening up below her. Febaria screamed, "MOTHER! NO!" But it was too late, her mother tumbled down the crack yelling in pain.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
With a jolt, Febaria woke up almost throwing herself off the ledge. Her breath came heavy and thick, her limbs shaking as she rose up and leapt from the ledge. She shook her thick fur before she went out and caught some breakfast for the prisoners, catching four fish. When she got back she laid two down at Lotus's feet then tossed two to Kyzer. When he spoke she nodded a greeting then took her spot at the entrance, still shaken up by her nightmare.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:49 pm

Kyzer was equally as shocked as Lotus was. Lotus gave Febaria a comforting lick on the forehead, and when she got up, Kyzer followed, and sat beside her. "Are you okay?" He asked, still concerned. "You look so shaken up about something." Kyzer's dark eyes met her mesmerizing blue, and he nudged her gently to comfort the fae, a small smile forming.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:55 pm

The fae kind of zoned out into the distance, a blank look in her beautiful blue orbs. But when he sat beside her she snapped, "I'm fine. How many times is my damn father going to have to whip your ass until you stay away?" Speaking of the devil, Febaria watched as the alpha ran out of camp with the morning border patrol. At least she didn't have to worry about that. As he nudged her she looked him in the eyes, chuckling just a bit before she returned to her serious guard figure. When one of the brutes she knew likes her looked at her like, 'what the hell are you doing?' she growled, "Carry on." Just like everyone had learned to do, he followed her orders and kept going about his own business.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Kyzer smirked. "At least 1000 times." He joked, and his smirk turned into a goofy grin, guaranteed to make anyone laugh. Kyzer looked at the brute, and cursed silently at him, but then turned to Febaria once more. "You don't look fine. I know when something is wrong, and the way you just ran into our den like that, I'm 99.999% sure something is bothering you." Kyzer said to her, his gaze hardening a bit as he spoke, then they softened at the end.

(Stubborn, wolves they are.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:10 pm

With yet another eye roll, Febaria replied, "He might take you up on that." She smiled just a little at his grin, holding back a laugh, she did have a image to protect. But as he spoke she huffed, rising to her paws and walking away fighting back any emotions she could get while talking about it. Little did she know though, Lotus knew. So she just leapt to the top of her den and looked out across the green land below her, her figure looking almost elegant with the sun outlining her shape.

[Just a weeee bit :3]

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:19 pm

Kyzer watched as some of the wolves got into a rumble. Prisoners were allowed to join. He smirked, and leaped right into the fight, attacking one brute. And it wasn't long before Kyzer beat him, and then another. Before he knew it, he came face to face with the Beta male, Sora(I saw your new gif. xD). The two tussled. Kyzer used a rock for momentum, and flew a little too high over Sora's head, feeling the brute's jaws grip his leg, and fling him back. Kyzer whirled around, and tripped Sora to his belly. "Alright, enough!" A brute growled. Kyzer panted softly, and returned to the den, eating the rest of his fish before sitting outside of the den to sun himself.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:29 pm

As the others got into one of their little rumbles, when a mischievous grin would usually be placed on her muzzle, it wasn't. She watched all the males fight, rolling her eyes after a moment. Such amateur fighting, she thought to herself, turning back to the territory. When a brute said enough she turned and growled, knowing which one called it off, "Oh Silas! Shut up you weak little idiot. Let it go on until everyone's done." This rumble was too short, but Silas made the mistake or retorting back, "Well I didn't see you down here, oh, high and mighty FAE." He spat the last word, narrowing his brown eyes. Febaria went stiff, standing up with a deadly glare enough to terrify anyone, she turned to Silas. After a split second she leapt, taking the large brute to the ground, placing one firm paw on his back and one on his neck. Then she lowered her muzzle down to his whimpering head, "I swear, if you even attempt to talk to me again, I kill you and feed your scraps to the vultures." She usually wasn't this bad tempered, but this was a bad day to screw with her. Then he release Silas and yelled to everyone that had gathered, "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!" Then she leapt back to her den and clawed the top of the den.

[Temper...]

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:40 pm

When Febaria was done with Silas, he growled and stalked toward Silas. "You ought to show a bit of respect to a fae!" He snarled. Silas only glared at him, "Fuck you, Kytey! You shouldn't even be talking to her!" He snapped. Kyzer snarled. The two stared at each other until Silas threw himself at Kyzer, and Kyzer slid under Silas's belly, and kicked upward, sending the brute into the dirt. Silas got up, and swiped at Kyzer, but he merely dodged the attack, then slide tackled Silas. Kyzer felt more brutes on him, and with one swift move, they were sent right into Silas, knocking him over. Kyzer leaped up onto High Rock, and growled. But Rising had entered the camp, leaped up, and knocked Kyzer off of High Rock, and he hit his head on another rock. And right when Rising was about to attack, Stella growled. "Stop! This brute has been beaten enough!" She snapped, but Rising wouldn't listen. He shoved Stella aside. And when this was done, Lotus shot out, and leaped on Rising, pinning him to the ground. Almost instantly, Lotus was knocked off.

(Getting lazy with colors and fonts. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:46 pm

With a jolt, Febaria looked at he males watching every move they made and as they attacked each other she jumped down and getting ready to separate them. But she knew all hell was about to break loose as her father burst into camp, and she gasped. Then she leapt up and tackled her father down off of High Rock, then she pinned him and snarled, "DAD, STOP! Silas tried to attack me and Kyzer helped me, okay?" She knew this wasn't what happened, but she knew this would turn her fathers attention from Kyzer. She also knew no brute had enough balls to call her a liar. Then she whimpered and walked over to Lotus, "Are you okay Lotus?" Gently she nudged him to make sure he was okay, before she leapt to Kyzer, then he nudged him with her paw, "You good?"

[Wow...total opposite reaction XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:23 pm

Kyzer was surprised by Febarias lie, but was grateful all the same. Lotus struggled to get up, but nodded weakly, and smiled. Kyzer blinked gratefully at Febaria. "Yes, I'm alright. Thanks." He replied, then helped Lotus to the den. Rising glared at Silas and then turned to Kyzer. "Thank you, for defending my daughter." He grumbled, dipping his head before padding to his den. Kyzer padded to Febaria. " thanks for defending me like that." He whispered.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next