Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forbidden Love [R] [CLOSED]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Forbidden Love [R] [CLOSED] Empty Forbidden Love [R] [CLOSED]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:24 pm

Forbidden Love [R] [CLOSED] 396887
Credit

N e x u s

The bright sun shone through the trees of what they considered "their" forest, lightening up the grass a bright light green color. One's full and muscular body moved through the bushes quickly, almost carelessly as he smelled the fresh morning air, his gorgeous amber/hazel eyes gleaming in the sunlight, with flecks of green in his orbs, almost like the fallen leaves of Autumn. Nexus padded quickly through the forest, his thick tail swaying side to side, and massive paws carrying him through the soft, but prickly grass underneath his pads. "What a day!" He exclaimed happily, sniffing the air for any trace of prey. He caught a whiff of rabbit, that lead down to the creek that separated the two packs. Rain Pack and Sun Pack. Nexus belonged to Rain Pack, and was proud of it. He quickened his pace, breaking out into a light run, dodging rocks and trees as he raced through the forest, his beautifully colored pelt swishing in the wind as it rushed past him, speed getting the better of the brute. Nexus was fast for his size and strength, making him was he was considered, a fortunate pack member. He was in the Warrior ranking, but the Alpha of their pack, Shadow, often considered him too carefree and fun loving for his rank. But he stayed a Warrior because of his excellence in fighting and battle tactics.

----

Nexus shook his head, and continued running, his large paws carrying him effortlessly through the forest. He could see the creek a distance a way, and a wide grin formed on his maw. Nexus picked up his already fast pace, surging forward and swiftly dodging rocks and logs, ignoring the cramps that began to burn in his chest and stomach. As he neared the creek, he leaped into the air, latching onto a tree branch with his jaws, and swung himself forward, yelling out, "Kalabunga!!!" and landing into the creek, which was about four feet deep. Nexus emerged from the water, water dripping from his chin, cheek, and nose. He looked up, only to see a fae was covered in the water he just splashed everywhere. His hazel eyes widened, the green and golden flecks brightening in the sunlight, and with surprise. Nexus dragged himself out of the water, and shook his pelt out, droplets of water flying all over the place. "Sorry about the fae! Didn't see you there!" He called humorously, sitting a few feet away from her. It was then he realized that he was in fact, sitting in Sun Pack's territory, his own pack's worst enemy.

Forbidden Love [R] [CLOSED] Large
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Forbidden Love [R] [CLOSED] Empty Re: Forbidden Love [R] [CLOSED]

Post by CarlWalkinDead Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:37 pm

The breeze sifted through her grey mottled fur like the wild grass in the wild plains. Legs like fire blazing under her, eyes locked on the target before her. Hearing it's tiny heart beating a million beats a second, running from her open jaws. Iggy growled against the breeze traveling against her, the blood of the tiny creature pulsing through it's veins enticing her to run harder. Her sharp teeth yearned for the crunch of brittle bones between them, the meat being torn by their sharp points. The rabbit streaked across the ground, it's tiny mind praying for an escape. But there was none in store for this pitiful creature. After a minute more of chase, Iggy swiftly quickened he sped and began to pass the rabbit. Leaning over she grabbed the creature tightly by it's tiny head, stopping after she had a good grip. This moment alone snapped its neck. The light crack satisfied her need to feel of breaking bone, the blood that dripped onto her tongue sated her thirst and now the meat would ease her hunger. Without a second thought, she dropped the body then devoured it. The meat ripping in her jaws like a fresh piece of paper. Her hunger didn't even leave the bones to the crows, she ate the tiny brittle sticks. A satisfied smile swept over her face, goosebumps rippling under her luscious fur. Thirst soon followed the sating though, thirst to wash the after-taste of wild blood from the back of her throat. So her hard emerald eyes turned slowly, examining the area before she began to trot towards the border, a cool fresh water river.

Now in a bouncier step, Iggy slowly made her way toward the river but had a careful gaze to her emerald orbs. This was the border between her pack and her packs enemy. Rain Pack. Plus her father being the alpha, of course she had heard so many lectures about them she could write a novel. But only once in her life had she seen another wolf from their opposing pack at the river, so she could only guess they were cowards. She came here a lot to think, about the pack and her whole arranged mate-ship. Oh...just thinking about that made her furious. Her father was making her mate with this idiot Warrior that didn't seem to have a soul, or maybe he sold it to her father. He did every single thing that her father told him, and it irritated the hell out of Iggy. For once in her life she wanted to pick this, love was something she had never felt much of. Other than parental love from her mother, she really didn't have a crush of anything, that was for the weak wolves. Well...maybe she was the one with no soul, having never felt really close to anyone without having to give them orders. Shaking her head sternly the she-wolf leaned down to the water and began taking gulps of the liquid. Until she smelled something, male, and not one she knew. So she rapidly lifted her head just in time to see a brute leap into the water. Then be greeting in the face with a splash of water that reeked of Rain Pack odor. Her lips raised into a frightening snarl, glaring daggers at the male. An intruder. Not on her watch. Raising onto her muscles legs, Iggy snarled aloud casting a vicious sound, aiming to frighten him away before she used any words. After a moment though, she snapped in an almost demonic voice, "I don't know who the hell you are, but get off my territory. NOW."
CarlWalkinDead
CarlWalkinDead
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:08 pm

Nexus pricked his ears up in almost surprise when the female started getting pissy, and he tilted his head a little to the sight, a little grin forming on his wide maw. "Of course," he muttered, then quickly added, "where are my manners? My name is Nexus. What's yours?" Nexus's grin grew into a smirk, his playfulness clearly stated everywhere on his face. He had that charming, carefree grin that everyone loved, and those darling eyes that seemed to mystify any fae he met. "Sorry for my unexpected presence, love. Just went out for a swim, and well, here I am!" Nexus barked cheerfully, flicking his ears and shifting his weight, glancing over at his territory.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlWalkinDead Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:49 pm

The female was quite taken aback by the males response to her reaction to him. What was with that grin? What was funny about someone about to rip your face apart? Nothing should be funny about that. But who knows, Rain Pack may be screwed up like that. Shooting her glare into his eyes, she was unfazed by their mesmerizing demeanor. Iggy was better than that. Keeping her fearsome stance, she bunched up her muscles and snarled once again, "I don't care what your damn name is, Rain Pack pea-brain. Go back to your side of the river. Now. Or you will wish you had when I was being gracious." Her emerald daggers flicked to the side to motion him to leave, her not even moving her head as her eyes flicked. Then she snarled again to show she meant what she said, as Iggy was quite impatient and wouldn't wait for this brute to make a decision for longer than two seconds.
CarlWalkinDead
CarlWalkinDead
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:18 pm

Nexus blinked calmly, but tensed up nonetheless, ready for the female to attack. But no, he was better than that. He turned his head to look at his side of the river, where the forest rested silently, but the lingering scent of Rain Pack wolves still filled his nose, along with those of Sun Pack's. Nexus turned his head back around to meet the fae's emerald gaze, no trace of fear in his own orbs. "Listen, I'm not looking for trouble." He stated smoothly, giving a soft little sigh. "Pea-brain, eh? And how would you know that I'm pea-brained? You've never met me!" He jeered playfully, smirking at the fae. Nexus stepped back a couple feet, glancing at the fae, then back at the forest. When she snarled, he mockingly widened his eyes. "Oh, wow, that's really scary! You sure have me with my tail between my legs!" Nexus joked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlWalkinDead Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:48 pm

Seeing the male tense, her eyes narrowed into slits as her glare continued on. God he was being annoying! Why, oh why, was an idiot like him just standing there while he was intruding on an enemy's territory? None the less, she crouched in preparation to spring, her gleaming white fangs ready for more blood. But just as she was about to pounce, she heard a much deeper snarl than her own, or what that brute was probably capable of manufacturing. Then she groaned as she realized exactly who it was. Her father. And with a slight smirk, Iggy watched her father leap in front of her with his own, much for fearsome, alpha snarl. You see, Clark was a protective wolf to begin with, but mix his daughter in with it. Ha, you might as well sign your death certificate now. What happened next caused her smirk to be wiped away instantly. She heard the deep voice speaking to her instead of that brute. "Go. Home. You have a fiancé waiting for you, running off after you are given an order is not okay Iggy. So move!" Iggy's jaw clenched tightly at his words, especially fiancé. That stupid brute was not her fiancé. Puck was his name, and she hated him. The had barely spoken until Clark dropped the bomb. Any sparks of friendship that may have been there with them had been immediately dimmed out to nothing. Her thoughts were abruptly destroyed by her father gently swatting her face with his tail. Knowing she had no power with his alpha-ness, she growled at him in a hateful way, but then began to walk back to camp, her muscles still tightly bunched together in preparation to run. And not to camp.
CarlWalkinDead
CarlWalkinDead
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:21 pm

Nexus was about to say something more, when a large brute came into view, and Nexus recognized the Alpha, Clark. He was unfazed by the Alpha's aggressive snarl, snaps, and growls, his gorgeous eyes meeting the Alpha's steadily. Nexus did not challenge the Alpha, but he tipped his chin up, then lowered his head in a respectful manner. "Clark, I can assure you I meant-" When Clark began to speak, he at first thought it was directed to him, but then heard the word 'fiancé', and understood he was speaking to his daughter. When the silver fae had walked off, Nexus returned his gaze back to the Alpha. "Sir, I meant no harm to your pack or daughter. I was just out for a swim when I mistakenly splashed her." He explained, no fear showing in his orbs, but a glint that was unreadable. Nexus glanced over at the fae, admiring how beautiful she was.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlWalkinDead Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:59 pm

Rolling her emerald orbs, the female turned back to listen to this interesting topic that this stupid 'Nexus' character brought up. Her. Stupid brute. So she watched the conversation out a vision from her father. Then his words echoed around the area, their power very shown. "Well, I'm sure your poor little intentions were stupid. But you are on my territory, and I do have a problem with that. Do you know-" The alpha paused to begin circling the younger brute, "What I do to wolves that intrude on my territory? I punish them. Your punishment will be severe, let us hope I don't have to hide a body." Then he snarled, and Iggy knew what was coming. She had seen a intrusion punishment before, it wasn't pretty. So like a flash of lightning, her silver pelt sleek against her body, she stepped in front of her father and between the two males. Then she growled, "Dad. Stop. He's not worth it, I'm sure this idiot will be smart enough to LEAVE. Remember, their pack is full of cowards." As she spoke, along with her use of words, she smacked the brute roughly across the face with her tail to tell him to 'get the hell out of there'. Stalling her father wasn't easy, but for once she was deciding not to be a bitch. That, too, wasn't easy. That was the main word that describes her whole personality. 
CarlWalkinDead
CarlWalkinDead
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:15 pm

Nexus blinked calmly at Clark's words, tensing up and getting ready for a fight. "You don't scare me." He growled, narrowing his eyes, daring the older brute to step another foot towards him. Nexus might be young, but he was intelligent. When the fae spoke, he felt a burning sensation is his heart. His pack were not cowards, they just chose not to fight. Nexus glared at the silver fae harshly, his pride burning inside of him. "We aren't cowards, we just have common sense," he started, then quickly added, "what's the point of fighting about something so minor? You have other pack members and loners wander around your territory all the time, and not once have I seen any of them chased off. Just us." Nexus stated, calmly, but firmly. He met the Alpha's eyes bravely, but didn't pose as a threat. Nexus stayed calm as possible, but did not show any cowardliness. "Nexus!" A voice called. It was Shadow, Nexus's father and the Alpha of Rain Pack. "Get your ass over here! You have duties to attend!" Shadow snarled. Nexus sighed, and glanced over at the fae, smiling softly before leaping over the river. Shadow growled, and roughly shoved Nexus to the ground. "What were you thinking?" He snapped. Nexus ignored his father, and stood up, before padding away, back into the forest. Shadow shook his head, and looked over at Clark and Iggy. "I'm sorry my son wandered into your territory. I'll make sure he is taken care of." He growled.

Shadow(changing his appearance XD)- Forbidden Love [R] [CLOSED] 8965072
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlWalkinDead Wed Jan 07, 2015 8:34 pm

With an angry sigh, Iggy just smacked him again with her tail. Could he get any dumber? She was giving him a chance to leave scrape free, but he just flat out denied it. But she froze for a second, trying to figure out if the tension was either rising or falling, but then Clark spoke again, "Well, Nexus, I would think the son of an alpha would know better than to step onto the lands of an enemy." Taken aback by this sudden realization that hell, Nexus may be in the same boat as her, Iggy sighed and stepped to the side to let the brutes talk. Suddenly, both her and her father whipped their heads towards the other side of the river to focus on the other voice that joined in. The Alpha of Sun Pack. Holy shit. Alpha fights never were good, so she begged that this moment wouldn't lead to that. Narrowing her eyes though at his sharp words she wondered how Nexus could stand a father like that. Damn, he looked like more if a hard ass than her father. But she remained silent, leaving her father to do the talking and staring. Clark just stood there, growling a bit as the young brute looked back at his daughter, which caused Iggy to roll her emerald eyes. But then he nodded with almost a majestic stance to him, then said, "Thank you Shadow. Oh, and tell your son this, if he sticks to his pride he will never be an alpha." After these cruel words, Clark whipped around and sprinted into the forest. Iggy looked back across the river to see Nexus disappear and sighed before sprinting after her father.

((I figured since Alphas have to know each other that Clark might know the Alpha's son?))
CarlWalkinDead
CarlWalkinDead
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:49 pm

Shadow shook his head, "Nexus might be proud, but he doesn't want to be an Alpha either." He replied solemnly, then followed his son into the forest. Shadow sprang onto Nexus, and pinned him. "You idiot! What were you doing over there?" Shadow demanded, sinking his class into Nexus's shoulders. Nexus glares up at his father. "I was apologizing to the fae for splashing her!" He exclaimed with a growl. Shadow sneered, "you and your swimming! If you want to become an Alpha like your brother, I suggest you clean up your act!" Shadow bit his son's muzzle. Nexus yelped and pulled away. "I don't want to be like you or Ashton!" Nexus snarled, and wriggled away, bounding back to the river. This time he went further downstream, and looked at the pond, sitting under a big oak tree. "They look at me and see me as useless.. A failure.." Nexus muttered, his gaze intensifying.

(Ashton is Nexus's older brother. He is a dark gray, with darker gray on his muzzle and has blue eyes.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:07 am

Ashton- Forbidden Love [R] [CLOSED] Tumblr_mckkxuwhxQ1rwcfrqo1_1280
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlWalkinDead Thu Jan 08, 2015 6:55 pm

The female broke off from her father's tracks when they were about halfway back to camp, a strange feeling of guilt overrunning her head. She had treated that 'Nexus' like his own father treated him from what she saw. So, she made a hard U-turn and trotted back in the direction of the river to go back to her thinking spot of the river, little did she know that he was headed there again as well. A she neared the river, she smelled him again but a little father downstream so of course, she followed it. Spotting the brute, she sighed and slowed her gait to a walk perking her ears to hear what he was saying. She actually stopped in her tracks for a moment, the words sinking in to mingle with he ones she felt which ironically matched. So shaking her pelt out, to figure out what to say she slowly walked to where he could hear her clearly, "So you do know what that feels like. I had you thought out as a spoiled alpha boy, then I saw your dad. So...sorry I guess." This felt so weird to her, actually saying sorry for once in her life was something she never had to do.
CarlWalkinDead
CarlWalkinDead
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:07 pm

Nexus was in deep thought as he looked at his reflection, seeing nothing but.. Well, he didn't see anything special. He lifted his head at the sound of the fae's voice, and he sighed, looking back at his side of the forest, a longing for accepting from his pack in those gorgeous orbs he had. Rotating his large head back to the female, he put on a little smile. "I'm used to it, I guess.. But I also have to live up to my 'spoiled alpha boy' older brother Ashton. My father sees him as perfection and his heir, and I'm just.." Nexus trailed off, as he looked back down at his reflection, narrowing his eyes at himself. He lifted his gaze though, to meet hers for a moment. "I'm just here. I wasn't even supposed to happen. My birth was a mistake." Nexus added, but shut himself up. He didn't like talking about himself. Nexus tilted his head, "What about you? Your dad is the Alpha, correct?" Nexus already knew, but he also knew that the fae would most likely speak to him about her life.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlWalkinDead Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:35 pm

Sighing, the female sat down close to the water line to listen even though she may not be very good at it. She had always been one that would walk alone in the forest and express her thoughts to herself so she didn't need to rely on anyone else to console her feelings, so she didn't have much practice at listening at all. Trying the best she could, she nodded a little even though she really couldn't understand that as her brother had died when the two of them were itty-bitty pups. Just as she thought she was doing good on listening he asked a stupid question, she hated when someone asked a question they already knew the answer to. It just drove her to the point of insanity. So after taking a quick calming breath then nodded with a quick, "Yeah." Then she sighed and looked around, not used to this whole 'talking' thing. Wrapping her long, fluffy tail around her silver legs like a cat she just sat there trying not to make eye contact with the brute of the other side of the river. Almost embarrassed now that she came back and not even know what to say.
CarlWalkinDead
CarlWalkinDead
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:48 pm

Nexus looked at the fae, showing a small sign of sympathy. Her father really did seem like a hard-ass, but he mentioned nothing of it. He stepped closer to the water, so his front paws were in the water, and smiled softly at the female. Nexus looked up at the sky, the bright rays of sun almost blinding him, and he quickly looked away, blinking to regain his sight. "What's your name?" He asked politely, no attempt in making eye contact, as she was clearly avoiding it. Nexus patiently waited for her to answer, and as he did so, the brute lapped up some water, feeling his thirst quench quickly.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlWalkinDead Thu Jan 08, 2015 7:59 pm

She could almost feel the sympathy dripping off his gaze, and for once she didn't retaliate hostilely but with silence. Looking up at the brute, she listened to his question and sighed a bit. Her personally had not given many people her name, they just knew so it almost felt good to be able to speak it for herself. So, after a moment she answered, "It's Iggy." It was an unusual name for a wolf, especially for a wolf of rank. From birth she had been ranked already as the female Beta, her brother about ready to step in for Clark. Until his accident. And that was something Iggy absolutely refused to talk about. Her and her brother had been as close as if they were twins. They would always hang out together, do every single thing together from terrorizing the camp to eating. But he died when he was about six months old, and it sent Iggy and her family into a state of heavy grieving. But after another year, she learned to put his death in the back of her mind and his good memories before that. Emerged in thought at the moment she didn't notice him drinking, and really didn't care almost.
CarlWalkinDead
CarlWalkinDead
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:04 pm

Nexus nodded, "That's a nice name." He replied. It was unusual, yes, but it was a wonderful name. He lifted his head to watch the fae, wondering what she was thinking about. Nexus couldn't help but wonder what Iggy was thinking about, and crawled into the water, until he was just barely on her territory. He rested on his back, and looked at Iggy, with that little smile. "Whatcha' thinkin' about?" He asked, his gaze meeting hers for a moment. Nexus's tail wagged from underneath him, making the brute look quite ridiculous, but funny nonetheless. Nexus waited, the feeling of the water on his hind paws tickling.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlWalkinDead Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:33 pm

Even though, this male had brought her out of her thoughts she still didn't lash out at all, just looked at him but still avoided eye contact as best as she could. With a slight smile, something she usually didn't do, she mumbled a quick, "Thanks." Not very used to compliments, other than fake ones from that idiot her father sold her off to. But when he asked about what she was thinking about she harder back up what had loosened in her mind. So she quickly replied, "Nothing." Then looked at the river to either side to make sure no other wolf was around to rat-out either of them. Oh boy she would never hear the end of this. Wait. What was that brute doing? Breaking out in a light chuckle, she noticed his stance and laughed a tiny bit the said in a soft humored voice, "No offense, but you look a bit ridiculous. How's that water feel? Cold yet?" Another light chuckle escaped before she slowly stopped herself and just sighed a bit in humor. Dang, that was the first time she had laughed even a tiny bit in a while...and it wasn't that bad.
CarlWalkinDead
CarlWalkinDead
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:01 pm

Nexus's eyes wandered, as he ignored the cold water that penetrated his toes, and iced his tail to numbness, but said nothing, as he wasn't one to complain. When Iggy spoke to him, he lifted his head just a tad, and smiled, shaking his head. "Oh, do I now?" Nexus chuckled, as he rolled over to stand up, this time on Sun Pack's side of the river. "The water ain't all that cold." He shrugged, and sat down, rotating his head to look back to Rain Pack's territory, sighing as the scent of Ashton lingered in his nostrils, causing his gaze to harden. His honey-golden colored orbs burned with a sudden unreadable emotion, one that nobody could read. Nexus wondered what his brother was doing, and almost growled with disgust. Ashton was probably organizing patrols, doing whatever father said, and being fawned over by females. Nexus mentally smiled. He had faes fawning over him too, but one never really 'caught his eye' like Andrea had. He remembered the beautiful silver female that had died from loss of blood, hours before giving birth. He shoved those thoughts away, and glanced over at Iggy. "What's Sun Pack like? Our two packs tend to judge each other a bit, eh?" He smiled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:06 pm

Andrea- Forbidden Love [R] [CLOSED] White-wolf
Credit
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlWalkinDead Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:17 pm

The female almost cringed at the thought of that cold water, watching him roll with a nod at his sarcastic comment. She loved swimming, usually, but the freezing water made her turthe other way. But give her some warm summer-time water during a scorching hot day, thats the only spot you'll find her. But she got a bit fidgety as she saw him cross the border into the Sun Pack side of the river, but she let him be. Watching his gaze harden, she asked after a slight pause, "What did you smell?" Not really pressing for an answer, she just listened to his question then chuckled sarcastically, shaking her head in a 'you don't even know' way. Then she spoke, "Oh yeah. If dad or his stupid Beta finds even a single hair on their own heads out of place they'll find a reason to blame you guys. It's ridiculous. Has your dad or anyone told you about what sparked this rivalry? My dad won't tell me, if he even knows."

((What time of year is it supposed to be?))
CarlWalkinDead
CarlWalkinDead
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:15 pm

(I guess maybe early Spring.)

"Just fresh scent of my brother," Nexus answered, not glancing over at her as he continued to gaze over at Rain Pack's side of the river, his gorgeous oculars drifting over the landscape of trees, bushes, and other beautiful things. Sun Pack's territory was slightly different. They had open fields, and fewer trees, and they fed off mostly rabbits and young deer, and fish. Rain Pack had a larger variety of food source like deer, birds, fish, and occasionally found elk roaming the area during late Spring. When Iggy spoke once more, he snorted. "Yeah, because they are too arrogant to take the blame for anything they do, so they blame it on my entire pack." He growled, but in a softer, joking matter. "My dad said something about there being accusations of murders between the two packs, and of prey stealing. At least, that's what he told me, but shut it out right after." Nexus added, flicking his tail.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CarlWalkinDead Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:01 pm

A worried look swept over the females face like a wave of the ocean, and astonishment of how calm he was about it. How could he not be nervous about that? If they got caught with him on her territory it would get them both in extreme trouble. So she, trying to not give in to way too much nervousness, spoke quickly, "And your not worried about that?" But her face quickly hardened into a glare, being ridiculous and arrogant were different things, but she shook it off after a second but then nodded in recognition that she was listening. That would make sense why they wouldn't want to talk about it, but wait...his father told him something but hers almost flew into a rage when she asked. Maybe it was just an unhappy memory. So she shook it off, but couldn't help looking to the River Pack side of the river in worry that the notorious brother of his would show up. He sounded like a kind of wolf that Iggy would not get along with.
CarlWalkinDead
CarlWalkinDead
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:20 pm

A humorous glimmer shone in his eyes as she asked him if he was worried, and he just shook his head, a small chuckle rumbling from his throat. "No, not really. My brother barely even notices me unless he's ordering me around, or if I'm doing something wrong in the territory," he replied, then rotated his head, meeting her emerald eyes. "Ashton might be future Alpha, but he has no desire to look after me." Nexus couldn't explain it, but he knew that something terrible had happened between Rain Pack and Sun Pack. His father never told him exactly, but Nexus did not care to find out, as he was afraid of the answer. Nexus had overheard a story from an Elder that his mother, Felicity, had died. He almost shuddered at the memory of seeing his mother's body torn to pieces, but showed no sadness, or concern. "So, who's that brute your father mentioned? Something about a fiancé?" Nexus asked, trying to be polite.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next