Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 6 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:40 pm

Leonard

I nodded and picked her up and carried her to our bedroom. I laid her on our bed and got on top of her. I kissed her roughly and passionately, my wings spread out behind me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 6 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:45 pm

I looked at his wings and gently touched one, being careful not to hurt him. "Will our baby have wings?" i asked looking up at him as I put my hands on his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:33 pm

Leonard

I groaned when I felt her touch one of my wings, pleasure coursing thru me. "Probably. It's very likely." I replied, my voice coming out huskier than normal.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:40 pm

I kissed him and arched into him. "Okay." I said as I dug my flimsy human nails into his chest as I cried out when he got my G-spot just right. I bucked my hips against his wanting all of him. "Please.." I said moaning

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:42 pm

Leonard

I soon shoved all of my dick into her, continuing to thrust. I tweaked and plucked her nipples with my thumbs, hoping to bring her even more pleasure.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:46 pm

I bit my lip and arched into him as I cried out. "Leo." I said crying out as I dug my nails into his back and wrapped my legs around his waist and a hand on his cheek.

(Is it okay if she calls him Leo?)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:33 pm

(It doesn't matter to me.)

Leonard

I grunted and continued to thrust into her, my dick soon starting to swell.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:36 pm

I took one of his hands and put it on one of my breasts and had his squeeze it. I moaned, I nipped his chin as I kissed his kissable lips.

http://wallpaperswa.com/People/Angels/women_redheads_garden_illustrations_angel_wings_1440x900_wallpaper_19893

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:18 pm

Leonard

I gently squeezed her breast as I continued to thrust into her, kissing her back passionately.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:20 pm

I kissed him back and my wings came from my back and I smiled as I stroked his back gently touching his wings because I knew how sensitive they can be. I kissed his plump lips

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:52 pm

Leonard

I stared at her wings then I reached out and gently stroked one, wondering if she would give the same reaction I did when she touched my wings.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:55 pm

I shivered and shut my eyes, it felt so good to have them stroked. "That feels very good." I said not stopping him. I lifted my wings and wrapped them around him and his wings.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:25 pm

Leonard

I continued to stroke her wings, still thrusting into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:37 pm

My nerve endings on full alert as I arched my body into his. I cried out as my inner walls clamped down on his dick as I hit my climax. I gripped his shoulders and my wings laid down on the bed, their full six feet wing span

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:47 pm

Leonard

I groaned and cried out as my seed gushed into her. I was still stroking her wings, mine arched fully out behind me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:53 pm

"I think you found out my weakness." I said smiling with my eyes shut as I relaxed with him stroking my wings. I put a hand on his cheek and let my finger tips stroke his cheek. "I take back the comment on not having any more babies after this one." I said opening my eyes. My pupils dilating my blue eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:10 am

Leonard

I smiled and gently kissed her. "I'm glad to hear that. I'm so happy we're starting a family together." I replied, gently rubbing her belly while I continued to stroke her wings.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:16 am

I smiled before yawning, "Your putting me to sleep." I said leaning up to give him a kiss before shutting my eyes once more and falling asleep. My hand dropped down on his that was on my stomach and kept hold of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:45 am

Leonard

I smiled and gave her cheek a gentle kiss before I pulled out of her and rolled off of her, keeping my hand on her belly.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:47 am

I woke up late that morning and rolled over on my side and found him still in bed. I put the side of my face on his chest and an arm slung over his stomach. I pulled myself to his side since he was quite warm. I made a moaning sound before falling back asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:22 am

Leonard

I shifted a little when I felt her move then I fell back asleep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:31 am

I woke up a few hours later and pressed a kiss to his chest. I yawned and ran my finger tips up and down his chest. I let that hand go between his legs to stroke him, "Wakey wakey." I said smirking as I kissed his neck before getting up to take a shower

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:48 am

Leonard

My eyes shot open when I felt her reach a hand between my legs and stroke me and I let out a groan. Then I sat up and watched her get into the shower, admiring her bare back and ass with pleasure.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:58 am

"Come on big boy." I said as I did a gesture with my index finger for him to follow me. I wanted him to make love to me once more in the shower before he had gotten me pregnant. I wanted to feel the water go down our bodies as he buried himself so deep inside me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:39 pm

Leonard

I got up and followed her. I pulled her to me and kissed her, spreading her legs open a little with my feet to rub my erect and hard dick against her folds and entrance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next