Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These Nights Never Go Well... {jlthompsonvamp & me-r/m}

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

These Nights Never Go Well... {jlthompsonvamp & me-r/m} Empty These Nights Never Go Well... {jlthompsonvamp & me-r/m}

Post by The Blaze Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:51 pm

Click Here for Him

Beau

Let's just say I always have had a knack for getting in trouble, big trouble. From bar fights to close calls to death, you name it, I've done it. Today was my rest night, to go enjoy a night at the pub with whiskey and women. But I didn't know what I was going to find. So here I sat on a lonely bar stool when a certain woman caught my eye. She was beautiful, almost too beautiful. But I didn't think anything of it, I just grinned my charming little look and watched this beauty. I was careful with these things, not aiming to get shot through the back by a boyfriend or something. Surely someone like her would have someone to call hers. But who knew, this could be his lucky day.

((Yeah....I failed Razz))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

These Nights Never Go Well... {jlthompsonvamp & me-r/m} Empty Re: These Nights Never Go Well... {jlthompsonvamp & me-r/m}

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:02 pm

(It's fine. Mine would have been worse.)

These Nights Never Go Well... {jlthompsonvamp & me-r/m} AnimeGirl120goth
Image crediting: http://www.mugglespace.com/profile/AmeliaCrowe
Maya Dier

I was dancing to the song that was playing, Panic! At The Disco's Mona Lisa, my dyed purple hair flowing and billowing around me, when I felt eyes on me. In one of my spins I spotted a lone man sitting on a barstool, watching me, wearing a look that absolutely made me sick. It was the look all the pretty boys had because they think they can get any girl they want. When I spun away from him I smiled an evil smile, thinking, ~Well, tonight's going to be much different for him.~ I stopped dancing since the song was over and I sauntered over to him, swaying my hips sexily in the short, lowcut, tight black dress I was wearing. I sat down on the barstool next to him, crossing my black, knee-high, high-heeled, booted legs. "I noticed you staring at me. Like what you see?" I said, flashing him a sexy look that the guys I make my...prey...normally can't resist.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

These Nights Never Go Well... {jlthompsonvamp & me-r/m} Empty Re: These Nights Never Go Well... {jlthompsonvamp & me-r/m}

Post by The Blaze Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:29 pm

Beau

Interest peaked in my eyes as she wandered over, swinging those hips in a way to just make my mouth water. But I played it cool, looking over a bit as she sat on the stool bedside me. As she spoke, I just chuckled and was going to say one of my usual line, but that look. Holy shit. So I stuttered a bit as I spoke, "W-well, depends what I'm looking at. I-I'm Beau." What the hell was this woman doing to me? I am usually able to keep it cool and get laid easily, but shit, this woman is tricky. I felt as if I was almost melting under her gaze.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:53 pm

Maya Dier

I chuckled silently, knowing the look I had given him was doing it's job. ~Soon we'll be in a back room and I'll have my fangs in his neck... Ohhhhh, I can't wait!~ I thought, almost missing his reply due to my anticipation. "I'm Maya. Well, you're looking at me, so I guess what I'm asking is if you like the looks of me. If not, I can just get up and go back to dancing." I replied, making a move to get up off the barstool. This little trick always seemed to get to guys and it got things rolling. ~The sooner we get in that back room the better.~ I thought, my hunger starting to get the best of me. If I didn't hurry I knew I would feed from him right here and now and I really didn't need that.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:09 pm

Beau

As she spoke, I gave her my charming smile again, but this was an actual smile. But when she got up, my tongue seemed to get tied up and I couldn't figure out what to say. So after starting a couple sentences but failing, I quickly stood up and gripped her arm with a gentle (yet firm) grip. Then I took a breath to try and clear my fogging head, then said, "Where ya' goin'?" When I at least thought my head was clearer, I smiled and said, "Well...the looks of you are...unbelievably...amazing. What man wouldn't love the looks of you." My sharp blue eyes flicked between hers, looking for any reaction out of her. If I didn't get a physical one.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:12 pm

Maya Dier

I smiled when I heard him stand up then felt him grip my arm in his hand. I looked over to him, that smile again plastered to my lips. "Well, you didn't seem interested so I was going to go back to dancing." I replied, giving him a teasing, sexy smile that would surely bring him to his knees. Then his comment reached my ears and I had to fight to keep myself from ripping out his neck for the smirkiness, I-can-get-any-girl-I-want tone of his voice. Instead, I just hit him with an even more mesmerizing smile and said sweetly, "Oh really? Are you saying I'm a slut?" Guess I wasn't as calm as I thought. ~Well, he did hit a nerve!~ I thought, looking at him and trying very hard to keep my anger from showing on my face. Yeah, I'm well aware that I'm hot and most guys practically fall all over me, but I did not appreciate his 'any man' comment. I had been asking him what he thought, not what other guys thought.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:39 pm

Beau

While awaiting her answer I almost slapped myself on the forehead, wow was this girl catching every single one of my mistakes. But at her comment I quickly shook my head, "No! Oh hell no! I didn't mean that in that way at all! I'm incredibly sorry that you took it that way ma'am. I was just simply saying you are outstandingly beautiful." Damn...I was fucking trapped wasn't I? I wanted her, worse than anyone else I've ever shown interest in. But she is doin' something to me that I can't shake. It's like I'm tongue-tied every second and I can never say the right thing, especially when she even said something that may seem like she's angry. It's almost scary what she's doing to me.

((Sorry, these may suck a bit xD I'm a bit out of practice on guys like this xD))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:43 pm

(It's fine. Don't worry about it.)

Maya Dier

I considered him for a moment before I shrugged and finally turned to face him fully, a gentle smile crossing my black lipsticked lips. "Alright. I believe you." I replied, moving closer to him so our bodies were pressed together. It was time for me to make my move. I could tell he wanted me and I was going to take full advantage of that to draw him to a back room. "Hey, want to get out of here? That pounding music is giving me a headache." I said, wincing for effect. The music wasn't really bothering me but at this point I was so hungry I was going to do anything to get him away from here. His blood was literally calling to me, begging me to feed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:07 pm

Beau

I smiled as she spoke the first time, standing up tall as she brushed up against me, looking into her gaze. Using the heavy bass in the music I rubbed up against her, but as she spoke I smiled and nodded, "Yeah. Let's go." Even if I didn't move, it was a bit clear that she should lead the way. I was putty in her hands now, all instincts telling me to turn and run, but my head telling me to follow and get what I always got from women from her. But something told me, that wasn't going to happen.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:23 pm

Maya Dier

I smiled when he rubbed up against me, knowing I had him in my trap hook, line, and sinker. I took his hand in mine with a gentle, but firm, grip. I started to lead him out of the club and towards the back rooms, navigating around the people crowding the dance floor. I took his other hand and placed it on my waist so we could keep track of each other. When we finally made it off the dance floor and into the hall leading to the back rooms I let go of his hands and walked towards the nearest room, knowing he would follow.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:28 pm

Beau

As I kept up with her with ease, I gladly let my hand lay on her waist, imagining what I would do to this one when we got in there. When we got to the empty hall though, I hung back a bit, but the first open room I found, I stepped ahead a swung it open, yanking her in with me. Then, closing the door with my foot I growled, pushing her up against the wall and leaned my head down and kissed all around her neck and collarbone, trapping her against then wall.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:54 pm

Maya Dier

I was about to open the door when Beau bolted in front of me and yanked open the door. I stood there frozen for a moment, my hand still outstretched like I was going to grab the doorknob, until he grabbed that hand and jerked me inside. I barely had time to register the sound of the door closing before he growled and pushed me against the wall. I moaned slightly when I felt him start to kiss my neck and collarbone. Then a smile crossed my lips and I thought, ~Hmmmm, maybe I'll have a little fun with this one before I feed from him.~ Then I allowed my fingers to claw a little along his back and I moaned louder, acting like I enjoyed it.

(You sure you want to kill him off?)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:25 am

((Yeah, and sorry for the terrible shortness of this post :-/))

Beau

As she moaned, it just intensified my hunger for her. I moved my hands to move up to her ass, sliding her up and where her legs were wrapped around my waist. Then I growled in my sexiest tone, rubbing my covered member against her, which made it swell, "You feel that? That's how much I want you right now." It wasn't a lie either, I wanted her terribly.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:45 pm

(It's fine.)

Maya Dier

My moan just intensified when I felt him move his hands to my ass then lift my legs up and placed them around his waist. My eyes widened when I felt him rub his covered member against me and I could tell it was getting bigger. "Yes. I feel it. I want you too. Take me, Beau." I moaned out, feeling myself start to get wet. Even though I was now enjoying this I hadn't lost sight of what is really brought him here for. My hunger was lying in the back of my mind, reminding me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:56 pm

Beau

As she spoke I just grinned wider, moving up to try and take her dress off her, my cool hands moving slowly up her body to add to my seductive act. Then I moved up to nip at her ear lobe and kiss the soft flesh underneath her ear, my animal-like growl being continuos as I moved about her. I kept her pinned against the wall, holding her there with my upper body that was rubbing against hers.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:03 pm

Maya Dier

I saw his grin and I responded with my own grin. Then I gasped when his cool hands slid up my body, feeling him start to take off my dress. I closed my eyes in pleasure when I felt him nip my ear lobe then kiss the soft fleash underneath my ear. I started to squirm around, not able to move very much since he still had me pinned to the wall. He kept rubbing against me, his growing member rubbing between my legs.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:08 pm

Beau

As she gasped, I chuckled pausing to rub around the soft area above her underwear. Then out of the corner of his eye he caught sight of the bed, then gently move to push them both down onto it, her under him. Then he continued to unzip the dress and slip it over her head. Then slipped my hands down momentarily to gently push her shoes off, kicking his own off with his feet. Then he focuses back on her and pressed his lips to hers.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:44 pm

Maya Dier

I heard his chuckle as I gasped then shivers started to run through me when he ran his finger in circles on the area above my underwear. Then I felt him start to move and my eyes popped open and I realized he was heading towards the bed. I let him push me down onto it, me underneath him. I watched as he unzipped my dress and slipped it off my head then pushed off my boots. For a moment he focused on getting his shoes off then he turned his attention back to me, pressing his lips to mine. I moaned and automatically started to kiss him back.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:53 pm

Beau

With another chuckle, I held the area that I got a response from gently in my hands and pulled it up to rub against my member again. Then I moved my mouth up to her ear again and mumbled, "Your turn, my little beauty." With one smooth move I flipped us around, leaving her on top and me below her awaiting her to do anything to me, getting harder and bigger by the second 'down there'.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:00 pm

Maya Dier

I moaned when he rubbed his member against me again, squirming around more now. Then I felt his mouth against my ear and I froze but then I relaxed. Hearing his comment I smiled, already knowing what I was going to do. After he'd flipped us I set to work, undoing his jeans and boxers and soon exposing his member. With a naughty smile I ran one finger from the base up to the tip, looking back at him to see his reaction, still wearing that naughty smile.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Beau

As she worked my pants off and removed my boxers, I squirmed a bit, anxious for what she was going to do. But as she did, I moaned, my member hardening at her touch, closing my eyes a bit and sighing. Damn, she was good. But I laid there, like a 'good boy' but I squirmed, wanting to be deep in her. Not in her hand. 

((Sorry it's short Dx))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:13 pm

(It's completely fine.)

Maya Dier

I smiled as he squirmed, hearing him moan when I touched his member. I knew how much he wanted me, wanted to be deep inside me, but I was going to make him wait for a bit. No matter how wet this was making me. I continued to touch his member, now wrapping my hand around it and starting to pump it. Soon I leaned forward and gently licked the tip, wanting to see his reaction.

(This is getting slightly awkward.)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:11 pm

Beau

As she continued to touch me, I groaned, growing hard in her hand. As she placed her mouth on the tip I bucked up into her, almost on accident, instinct taking over like a bitch. So I groaned, "Come on...why torture a man?" I looked down at her as well as I could, then quickly threw my shirt over my head before putting my hands behind my head, taking deep breaths so I didn't thrust in her mouth.
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:02 pm

Maya Dier

I smiled as I felt him getting harder while I stroked him then I almost yelped in surprise when he bucked up into me after I put my mouth on the tip of his member. I placed a gentle hand on his hip, trying to keep him still, my other hand still pumping his member. Then a smile broke on my face as I heard his groan and I lifted my head. "Awwwww, you ain't gonna left me have some fun before you have yours? You know you're liking this." I replied sexily, still pumping at his member, now more vigorously. Then I bent my head again and sucked his member into my mouth again, starting to suck on it and run my tongue over and under it.

(If I get too graphic let me know. Smile )
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by The Blaze Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:20 pm

((I'm tied between the two guys for the guys I'm playing after he's killed. Ian Somerhalder (Damon) or Paul Wesley (Stefan) xD Which do you like better?))

Beau

Once again I groaned, an urge to take control crossing my mind momentarily before she interrupted the thought. Suddenly I squirmed again, and unearthly pleasure overwhelming me. Then I spoke, it coming as almost a pant in my attempt to not fuck her mouth, "Damn woman, you really know how to get me feeling good don't 'cha?" My toes curled tightly as I moaned, saying, "Hm...do I taste good little miss?"

((Oh and graphic is fine Smile Sorry its short.))
The Blaze
The Blaze
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum