Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 16 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:18 pm

Leonard

I felt his cock spasm in my hand as he climaxed and I continued to pump his cock and play with his balls. I groaned when his ass squeezed my dick and I couldn't hold back my own climax. I grunted loudly then cried out as my seed squirted forcefully into him. "I love you too." I replied, kissing his shoulder as my seed still spilled into him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 16 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:26 pm

My hips went forward as I pushed my cock into his hand as I took his hand and squeezed it. I groaned as I bumped the head of my cock against his hand. I leaned my ass against his hips wanting all of him. God I wouldn't care if his balls pushed inside me. "God baby you make me so horny that I can't stop fucking you." I said with a groan

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:03 am

Leonard

I smiled and continued to thrust into him, shocked but a little pleased when my balls ended up sliding a little ways into his ass. I grunted as I still thrusted into him, my balls soon disappearing into his ass. My seed was still releasing into him so I decided to pump it into him, making it go so deep into him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:19 am

"Oh god, yes push your balls into my ass baby. Fuck I'm horny again." I said pushing my ass into his hips as I released my seed into his hand once more. I grunted as large doses of my seed pulsed into his hand. My large low hanging balls resting against his wrist.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:28 am

Leonard

I groaned when he released his seed into my hand again and it triggered me to again release into him. I continued to thrust into him, letting my balls slide out of him for a moment before I roughly shoved them back into him. I massaged his balls with one of my hands while my other hand pumped his dick.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 07, 2014 10:55 am

I pushed back into his hips as I grunted. "Jesus, yes that feels so good." I said starting to get larger again. I liked him playing with my cock and balls. "I like when you play with my cock and balls baby." I said gripping the bed sheets in my hands

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:29 pm

Leonard

I groaned in answer to his comment, not able to speak for the pleasure coursing thru me. I continued to thrust into him, going oh so deep.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 1:36 pm

(Need to have more to go on)

I pushed back into him roughly almost making him fall back on his butt. I just couldn't help it, I was so so horny and I needed him so bad right now. I don't know why this is happening but it felt good any way. "I love you so much." I said putting my hand on his

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:31 pm

Leonard

I almost fell backwards when he pushed back into me roughly but I quickly caught myself. "I love you too." I replied breathlessly, still thrusting hard and fast into him. My cock was getting larger so I knew I was going to release into him again very soon. I was managing to keep my balls inside him, jolts of pleasure shooting thru me every time my balls rubbed against his channel. Still thrusting into him, I lifted my head and looked around for my other, female mate.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16