Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 15 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 2:46 pm

Once more semen gushed onto his hands and wrist, "You make me so horny baby, I can't control it when you make me engorged for you." I said walking forward and turning him around as I quickly shoved myself into his ass and gripped his hips in my hands. I needed this.

Back to top Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 15 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun May 25, 2014 6:30 pm

Leonard

I felt him release again and I smiled at his comment. Then he walked forward and before I could say anything he had me turned around and his cock was in my ass. I groaned and placed my hands on the shower wall, pushing back against him to get him deeper into me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 9:07 pm

I wrapped my hands on either side of his hips and shoved harder, deeper, and faster into him, "God baby." I said groaning loudly as I kissed him between his shoulder blades

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 5:00 pm

Leonard

I moaned, feeling him thrust harder, faster, and deeper into me. I pushed back against him even more, spreading my legs so he could go even deeper into me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 5:22 pm

I gripped his waist harder as I just started to pound his ass. I was going very hard and deep inside him. My balls slapping against his as I thrust roughly against him. "Fuck baby, I can't seem to control this mating urge." I said grunting and groaning when his ass clamped down on my cock.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 6:42 pm

Leonard

I cried out in pleasure when he started to pound into me, feeling his balls slap against my ass. "You're not the only one." I groaned out, pushing back against him as hard and fast as he was thrusting into me. I grabbed one of his hands and placed it on my cock, needing him to rub and stroke it since it was engorged to an almost painful point, some of my seed leaking out.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 6:48 pm

I rubbed and jerked his cock but being gentle not to hurt him. I played with his balls as well. "I think our neighbors can hear us having sex with how loud our flesh hitting flesh is." I said gripping his hips with my free hand as I kissed his sweaty neck

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 8:20 pm

Leonard

I groaned when he rubbed and jerked my cock and played with my balls, still pushing back against him. "And do we care?" I replied, panting as I fisted my hands and closed my eyes in pleasure.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:21 pm

"I don't care but I don't know about if you care." I said smiling as i kissed him. I kept jerking his cock and rubbing his balls in attempt to make him release his seed as I was just about ready to do it myself

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Tue May 27, 2014 9:18 pm

Leonard

I don't care. Not one bit." I replied, groaning as he continued to jerk my cock and rub my balls. I was dangerously close to releasing and I knew he was too. A few more jerks and he would have my seed all over his hand.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:14 am

I released inside him quickly and pulled out before latching my mouth onto his dick and sucking greedily on it, wanting his seed in my mouth before I died with eagerness of it

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Wed May 28, 2014 1:58 pm

Leonard

I moaned when he released inside me and I felt him pull out of me. I was about to turn around to face him when I felt his mouth clamp down around my dick and when he started to suck greedily on it my hips jerked forward, pushing my dick further into his mouth. I groaned and started to thrust into his mouth, feeling my climax start to roar to the surface.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 2:57 pm

I relaxed my throat and sucked hard on his dick. *Come on baby* I said seductively into his mind as I put my hands on his hips and ran them over his ass and down the back of his thighs before lifting him up so he was straddling my chest. I ran my tongue into the slit in his dick and soon played with his large balls

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 8:06 am

Leonard

I groaned as I felt his hands run along my hips and down to my ass then to the back of my thighs and I gasped slightly when he lifted me up to where I was straddling his chest. I moaned when he ran his tongue into the slit in my dick and played with my balls. I shuddered as I felt my orgasm building up and soon I released my seed into his mouth with a cry.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:24 am

I smiled when that happened. I swallowed his whole load and I lightly rested my hands on his bent knee's. I lightly pulled his dick from my mouth and kissed the side of it as I smiled. I didn't swallow a portion of it and moved up as I kissed him so he'd taste his seed.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu May 29, 2014 10:08 am

Leonard

I was panting when I felt him pull his dick from my mouth and kiss the side of it. I smiled when he stood up and when he kissed me I realized he hadn't swallowed all of my seed because I could still taste on his lips and tongue.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:33 pm

I put a soft hand on his cheek, "It's so easy to get you aroused baby." I said sweetly as I gently pulled his body down so he was laying on top of me, I held him in my arms as I took in his scent even if he was sweaty. I nuzzled him gently and then sank my demon teeth into his shoulder, marking him as mine and no one elses

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:19 pm

Leonard

I smiled at his comment then felt him lay down and pull me on top of him. I smiled again when I felt his arms wrap around me and I rested my head against his chest. I hissed slightly when I felt his demon teeth sink into my shoulder, marking me as his, but I soon relaxed.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:33 pm

I pushed my hips into his, my cock pressing against his hips. I kissed his shoulders and placed my hands on his ass keeping him still as I started to hump him hard. I was getting so horny

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:50 pm

(Yep. I don't think I can go to work tomorrow.)

Leonard

I groaned in pleasure when he started to hump me hard. He was making me extremely horny so I pressed my body harder against his, starting to hump him a little.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:17 am

(Why?)

I smiled as I moved out from under him and went on my hands and knee's and offered him my ass, "Take me baby. I want you." I said as my seed slowly dripped out of my cock

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sun Jun 15, 2014 6:51 pm

Leonard

I smiled and got up and went behind him on my knees. I gripped his hips and pressed my cock against his ass. I moved my thumbs down and gently spread his ass cheeks open and I shoved my length into him. I grunted as I started to thrust hard and fast into him, moving my thumbs back to his hips.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:15 pm

I groaned loudly as I took one of his hands and put it between my legs and wrapped it around my cock. "Baby please. I want to cum." I said as I pushed back against his hips

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:03 pm

Leonard

I smiled and continued to thrust hard, fast, and deep into him while I ran my hand up and down his cock, gently squeezing it as I did so. I placed my other hand on his balls and cupped and played with them.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:57 am

"Oh..baby." I said bucking my hips back as I released my seed onto his hand. I saw stars with how explosive my climax was. I groaned as my ass squeezed his dick. I kept his hand around my cock and kissed his upper arm. "I love you." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next