Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 7 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:43 pm

I moaned and gently bit his lip as I smiled, I ran my hand down his ass and found his entrance. I smiled evilly, I let my index finger roam over his opening and soon pushed two fingers inside him, getting past the tight muscles there. I was curious to see if he'd like it or not

Back to top Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 7 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:36 pm

Leonard

My eyes widened in surprise as I felt her hand travel down to my ass and find my entrance then my surprise raised when she stuck two fingers inside me. I groaned in pleasure and pressed my body against hers, which caused my dick to push into her entrance.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:40 pm

(Do you want me to add another guy for yours?)

I smiled, "You like that?" I asked as I shoved more fingers inside him and found something that wouldn't hurt him but had the shape and smoothness to go inside him. I slowly and gently pushed it inside him and began to thrust it up inside him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:30 pm

(A Mistake Has Been Made? Yes.)

Leonard

A moan escaped my lips when she stuck something other than her fingers into me and started to thrust it into me. "Oh jeez. Go easy on me, please." I groaned out, starting to thrust my dick deep into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:31 pm

(I mean this one.)

I moaned, and nodded. I was gentle thrusting it inside him and I moaned once more but loudly. I arched my body to his and wrapped my legs around his waist.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:07 pm

(If you want to. I don't mind.)

Leonard

I continued to moan in pleasure as she thrusted the object into me. I started to thrust hard and fast into her, burying my dick deep inside her, wanting to give her as much pleasure as she was giving me.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:10 pm

I arched my body into his and kissed him roughly as I gripped the top of his shoulders. I climaxed before clamping down hard on his dick. I kept thrusting the object inside him so he'd climax. I was thinking of bringing my friend in here to pleasure my mate.

(I was thinking that your guy could have two mates? Male and Female?)

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:08 pm

(Sounds interesting. I'm okay with it.)

Leonard

I cried out as I climaxed, my seed gushing forcefully into her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:14 pm

(He's waiting at your guys door)

Josh
I worked in a big sky rise condos and I was a maintenance guy. I ran a door bell on apartment 46B. I waited patiently. I heard this guy was mean or something or hot didn't remember. I kept my bat like wings from view even from supernatural beings. I gripped my bag that had my tools in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:41 pm

(Okey doke.)

Leonard

I heard someone ring the doorbell and I looked down at my mate. "I have to go answer the door." I told her, gently pulling out of her and taking out the object she had thrusted into me and handed it to her. Then I climbed out of the shower and got dressed, hiding my wings under my shirt. I walked to my door and opened it. "Can I help you?" I asked the guy standing there.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:46 pm

"Someone called for a leaky pipe." I said looking him up and down. Man he was gorgeous. I dropped my bag in the door way and headed in. I was wearing a tank top and jeans that showed off my legs and ass.

I walked to my mate, "Make a move on him baby. I know you like things thrusting in your gorgeous ass baby." I said rubbing him between his legs as I kissed his neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:28 pm

Leonard

I looked back at my mate and smiled. "I think I just might." I said. Then I walked up to the guy and wrapped my arms around his waist and reached between his legs to stroke him while I pressed my dick against his ass. "How about we have a little fun?" I said, gripping his cloth covered dick and pumping it a little.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:33 pm

I listened to what he had to say. I undid my pants and took my cock out. "Sure." I said groaning, I pulled away and shoved his pants down and boxers. I ran two of my fingers up and down his entrance and slowly pushed my cock inside his ass. "Mmmm god your ass is so tight. I bet your a virgin here." I said smiling as I kissed his shoulder as I put his hands on the counter

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:58 pm

Leonard

I groaned and gripped the counter, feeling my wings rustle in pleasure under my shirt. "Yeah, in a way." I gasped out, panting. I felt my own dick go hard and I reached around behind me and grabbed one of his hands and put it on my dick. I pushed back against him, arching my back as I spread my legs, trying to make it a little easier on him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:03 pm

I started to pump his dick in my hand and shoved inside him rougher. I grunted and spanked him. You could hear the noises of flesh hitting flesh as I made love to him. My balls were hitting his ass as I played with his balls. God he was gorgeous. My bat like wings burst through my shirt

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:17 pm

Leonard

I moaned and grunted, spreading my legs a little further apart when I felt him start to shove himself rougher into me. I saw my mate watching us and I was about to call out to her when my attention was drawn quickly back to the guy making love to me as he started to play with my balls. "Oh jeez." I gasped out, panting heavily now.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:22 pm

I laughed softly and kissed his shoulder. My wings wrapped around him and my other mate. I reached out to her and kissed her before squeezing his balls but being gentle just enough to possibly get him to release for me as I was so close to do just that myself.

I kissed him back and wrapped my hand around my mates dick, "Come on baby, give us your seed." I said as I pumped his dick

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:43 pm

Leonard

I gritted my teeth and gripped the counter even tighter as I pushed back against him. Then I looked up at my mate as she started to pump my dick. ~Only if I can do it inside you.~ I sent to her, looking into her eyes. I was desperately holding back, wanting to release my seed inside her like Josh was fixing to do to me. My dick was swollen with the seed that I was so close to releasing and it was painful to hold it back so I knew I wouldn't be able to much longer.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:49 pm

Sam
I looked at him and smiled, "Sure baby." I said getting on the counter and spreading my legs wide for him, I pulled him to me by the back of his head.

(I totally forgot his name)

I released inside him as I couldn't hold back any longer. I gripped his hips hard as I shoved myself inside him and gushed. I kissed his neck and let one of my claws on my wings go into his skin to mark him as mine and did the same to her

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:31 pm

(It's Josh. I do believe I just mentioned it. Smile )

Leonard

I shoved into her just as Josh released into me. I let out a cry and my seed gushed into her as I thrusted into her a little. Then I hissed in pain slightly when I felt a claw on his wing go into my skin and I realized he was marking me as his and I saw him do the same to my mate.

(I have to get off now. Bye! I'll try to get on tomorrow!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:38 pm

Josh
I retracted my claw on my wings I kissed his wound and it closed. "It won't hurt you." I said pulling out of him and panting as I put my hands on the counter to catch my breath. "I'm Josh." I said holding my hand out to him.

Sam
I cried out as I climaxed. I was so wrapped up in the bliss of my mates seed gushing into me I didn't feel the pain of the other guy marking me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:28 pm

Leonard

I finished releasing into her and pulled out of her. I pulled up my boxers and pants as I turned to face him. "I'm Leonard." I replied, taking his hand and shaking it.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:10 pm

Josh
I put a hand on his cheek and kissed him as I put my hands on his ass and squeezed. "Glad to meet you." I said licking his lips

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 29, 2014 6:51 pm

Leonard

I was a little surprised when he kissed me but I still kissed him back. "It's nice to meet you too." I replied, pulling back a little to look at him.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:08 pm

I guess he didn't really want me. I picked my tools up, "I guess I'll get back to work." I said nodding as I headed to the bathroom. I started to fix the pipes in his apartment. I was on my back and using tools to fix it. I was sweaty and my skin was shiny with sweat. My muscles bulging with the use of my muscles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next