Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:08 pm

"Do I have to open my eyes?" I asked since his body was blocking the sun and I didn't want to open my eyes. "It's to early to get up." I said groaning as I ran my finger nails gently up and down his strong chest. I smiled and bit him but not to hard

Back to top Go down

Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp) - Page 5 Empty Re: Come Out Come Out Where Ever You Are (Adult, jlthompsonvamp)

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:37 pm

Leonard

"No, you don't. We can lay here for as long as you want." I told her, gently kissing the top of her head.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:11 pm

I snuggled into his chest and sighed with contentment. "Okay." I said with a smile as I shut my eyes and fell asleep for an hour and then I couldn't fall asleep again so I opened my eyes and kissed his shoulder, "Wakey wakey." I said smiling as I kissed his lips

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:24 pm

Leonard

My eyes fluttered open again and I kissed her back. "Morning." I greeted her, smiling.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:31 pm

I gave him a few more kisses and got up off of the bed stretching. I yawned and headed down stairs for an apple that I had my sights on for the last day. I grabbed it and took a big bite out of it and sighed with happiness

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:58 pm

Leonard

I got up and walked into the bathroom and took a shower.

(I have to get off now. Bye! I'll be on tomorrow!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:55 pm

I finished my apple and felt a really harsh kick. I cried out loudly as I gripped the counter. God it felt like something had like sucker punched me in the stomach. "Leonard!" I shouted up to him with pain evident in my voice

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Leonard

I had finished my shower and was getting dressed when I heard her shout. I ran out of the bedroom and rushed into the kitchen, my pants not fastened and my shirt half on. "Are you alright?!" I exclaimed, rushing over to her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:19 pm

I gripped his arm, "It's the baby. It's kicking so hard." I said as tears were going down my face. I was panting through the pain as I sat down in a chair and had both of my hands over my stomach, "Make it stop." I said sobbing

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:36 pm

Leonard

I crouched down next to her and gently placed a hand on her belly and gently and slowly let some of my power go into her. I felt the baby stop kicking and sighed in relief. "It just needed to be comforted. Are you alright now?" I said, looking up at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:51 pm

"How couldn't it feel comforted? I was rubbing the baby. Does it not like me or something?" I asked. I pushed back the chair and moved away making his hand fall from my stomach and left the room. I went into the bathroom and locked the door. My baby didn't like me, I let the tears fall. How could my own baby not feel comforted with my hands on my stomach? I asked myself

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:10 pm

Leonard

I sighed and followed her, seeing the door was closed and locked. "No, that's not it. I'm not sure why it was kicking you so hard, but I know it likes you." I told her, trying to comfort her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:15 pm

"That's a lie, it doesn't like me. It likes you better." I said biting my lip hard enough to bleed so I didn't sob. I fisted my hands together and was angry at my baby. What didn't I have that he had.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:40 pm

Leonard

"That's not true, my love. It likes you very much. But I do have a hunch what that kick might have been." I replied, not knowing if my hunch was right but hoping it was.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:48 pm

"Tell me." I said opening the door, I didn't care if I looked ugly with tears going down my face and my face red with anger. I looked up at him as I sniffled

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:17 pm

Leonard

"The baby might have wings and it could have been flapping them, trying them out. I can't be sure that's what it was, though it is an extreme possibility." I replied, pulling her into my arms.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:20 pm

I looked up at him, "I don't want any more babies after this one." I said if I was going to be in pain for the next seven months I didn't want another baby with him

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:32 pm

Leonard

I nodded and said, "I understand." I gently held her against me and kissed the top of her head.

(I ahve to get off now. Bye! I'll be on tomorrow!)
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:40 pm

"I love this baby but I don't want to be in such pain every time I get pregnant. I want your babies but I can't deal with the wings stretching, it hurts so bad." I said crying as I didn't want him to be mad at me

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Leonard

"I know. I can understand." I comforted her, gently stroking the top of her head.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:28 pm

I hid my face against his neck and making it wet, "Please don't be mad at me." I said sniffling and sobbing as I couldn't bear it if he was angry at me.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:53 pm

Leonard

"I'm not mad, I assure you." I told her, looking down at her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:55 pm

I sniffled and wrapped my arms around his neck and put his hand on my stomach as our baby settled down. I then let his hand go between my legs. I wanted him, I wanted to make it up to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by jlthompsonvamp Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Leonard

I gently stroked her pantie covered folds as I kissed her.
jlthompsonvamp
jlthompsonvamp
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:18 pm

I kissed him softly as I put his fingers behind my panties so he'd touch my folds. I moaned. I kissed his neck, "Please." I said crying out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next