Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Mutts. [T]

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Military Mutts. [T] - Page 4 Empty Re: Military Mutts. [T]

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:07 am

((Lol, shorter post first))

I whipped my head over with a flash of teeth, thinking Diablo was an enemy. But quickly smashed the German dog to the side and reared up on my hind legs and slammed his paws into its head, knocking it out. Then I looked over to Diablo and nodded "Ok thanks for the tip."

As I fought, I wasn't able to see two other males coming from my sides. I took a bite at the dog in front of me when the two yanked me from behind. They ripped open my right hind leg and threw me against a barricade, kind of thing, slamming my side into it. I yelled in pain, but it was drowned out by the three dog snarls as they jumped at me again, biting and snapping, blood everywhere.

((Is this ok?))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:21 am

(Yep.)

Diablo nodded his head, but pricked his ears at the sudden yowl of pain. He turned around and roared as he saw Anna being torn apart. Diablo raced forward, tripped one dog them smashed the other two into a bunker before violently slashing at them, scaring the dogs off. He grabbed Anna's scruff, and dragged her to the main base where wounded dogs and humans were cared for. Diablo knew Anna was alive, but still pressed his nose to her ear before racing into the battle. He attacked a few humans, then a couple dogs. Diablo leaped into the Germans main base like a mad dog, but fearless all the same. Diablo killed a couple humans, and seeped in pain as a bullet grazed his shoulder, but continued to fight. He yanked the gun out of the mans hand, and chucked it to the side before attacking a few dogs. Then he raced back to the battlefield and fought alongside his best friend Carlos.

After the battle was over, Diablo howled with victory, getting the revenge he wanted on the Grrmans. He lead the dogs back to the base, and immediately went to check on Anna.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:50 am

((Ranger just continued to fight. I'm not putting a actual post for him cause I cant think of anything.))

By the time he got there I had almost every inch of my covered in blood and wounds. I was almost unconscious by the time he got me to the base. Once he left the medics that could be spared from the other dogs and people came over. They bandaged and stitched and disinfected until the combined pain of it all caused me to leave consciousness. I woke up close to around the time Diablo came. When he came I summoned enough strength to weakly smile and ask with a weak, raspy voice "D...did we...we win?"

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:59 am

Diablo smirked, "we sure did." Then he pressed his nose gently to her shoulder. "I'll help you on the train when it's time to go. We don't want to reopen your wounds." Diablo mumbled, his dark brown eyes meeting her amber colored. He let his shoulders sag, feeling a bit sympathetic for Anna.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:18 am

I sighed happily, then nodded. I closed my eyes for a moment then moved just a bit so my muzzle would barely graze Diablo's. As he sagged his shoulders I sighed, not liking being felt sorry for. But I kept eye contact as best as I could.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:55 am

Diablo felt a surge of energy bolt through his body when their noses touched, his paws tingling. He held her gaze for a moment longer before glancing over at Ranger, his gaze suddenly hardening.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:03 am

When we touched that same energy surged through me, but I couldn't help feeling tired. After a few seconds of more eye contact I closed my eyes and fell asleep again, this time more peaceful.

I had come back to the base when the battle ended and caught a glimpse of Annabelle. A smirk immediately showed up on my face and I padded over until I saw Diablo. Then I saw the blood. My face hardened but being the sick dog I am, a small bit of humor was still in my eyes.

((What if Ranger was like...a German spy that was sent or manipulated into fighting for Americans to spy on them?))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:32 am

(Nah, not really. But if it's okay, I'd like Annabelle to talk in love with Diablo first.)

Diablo sneered at Ranger in disgust. "And just what is so humorous about blood?" He growled, pelt bristling with anger. Diablo heard the train whistle, and heaved Anna onto his back before heading to the train and entering the cart, carefully setting Anna down and laying next to her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:39 am

I just growled and walked over to the train, sitting in a corner while glaring at those two, my glare full of hatred and jealousy.
(His is so short D:)

As he carried me I woke up a little, but let myself stay limp as he carried me. When he laid me down I shifted to where my neck and head were on his paws.

((Ok, I was leading up to that anyway XD SSS))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:47 am

Diablo shuffled over a bit to keep Anna warn, his thick pelt brushing on hers as he looked out the crack in the wall, but every once in a while glanced at the fae next to him. "You okay, Anna?" He asked, rotating his head to look at her.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:59 am

I nodded a little and sighed, with a humorous hint, "I've never been better...in some ways." Could I be...falling for him?

((OMG sorry for these short posts...trying to think...so tired... Shocked  Shocked )

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:05 am

Diablo just nodded then looked over at two dogs barking at each other. He growled and stood up, muscles tensing. "Stop, both of you! You mutts are bad enough as it is. After a war, I would hope we could get some peace and quiet!" Diablo snapped, instantly silencing them. He laid back down and stared as rain fell, his brown eyes emotionless.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:15 am

As I, being one dog barking, snarled at Diablo quietly and whispered under his breath "Shut up..." But I sat by that window with his paw out the window watching the blood wash off his paw.

I picked my head up before he got up then laid them on the train floor in between my paws. But I did look over at Diablo and asked, narrowing my eyes in question, "Are you okay sir?" I wasn't sure what to call him with him being so much higher rank than her.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:45 am

Diablo looked over at Annabelle and nodded, licking her ear softly. "Yeah, I'm fine. Just very tired." He told the collie, watching as lightning flash. The light of it reflected off his eyes, making them look even more mysterious. Diablo sighed. "When we get back home, there's still more training to be done. But since you're all injured, I'll let you all have two days to rest and heal." Diablo said to the dogs.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:58 pm

I flicked my ear a little as he licked it, blushing lightly under my fur. As the lightning struck I saw the mysteriousness in his eyes and thought it as a manly and masculine look to him. When he said we'd have rest time I sighed happily, No training for two days...yay...

I nodded,, but still was staring into space out the window. I had pulled my paw back, but left my gaze outside the train.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:51 pm

Diablo pulled on massive paw to tuck it closer to him, watching as the rain fell heavily. It wouldn't be fun for the dogs to train in this. The rains reflection was seen in Diablo's eyes, his ears pricking up at the sound of military tags jingling.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:51 pm

At first I thought the sound was just the rain on the roof, but realized it was something else. But I was drowsy and couldn't tell. I yawned then tiredly said, "What was that?"

I sighed and snapped out of my daze, then laid on the hard floor. I curled into a ball and closed my eyes, falling into a deep sleep. I was exhausted.

((SORRY THESE ARE SHORT Sad))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:08 pm

Diablo rotated his head to meet Anna's gaze, the lightning reflecting in his eyes once more. "My military tags." He answered, shrugging his broad shoulders. Diablo licked her cheek softly, cleaning the blood that temained there.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:23 pm

I nodded, yawning again. In my heart I knew I felt something strong for him, but couldn't bring myself to admit it. My head knew he was probably just being nice because I was injured. But I once again laid my head on his paws, then before he could react I drifted to sleep, my exhaustion taking over.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:45 pm

Diablo let a small smile appear, and laid his head down on her shoulder, his brown eyes watching the ran as it fell.

When the train stopped, Diablo once again carried Anna on his back, and into the training centre. Of all dogs, she was hurt the most, so being nice, he set her down on his comfortable bed and laid next to her, his thick pelt brushing against hers.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:49 pm

Even as he carried me I laid limp, remaining in a deep sleep. So when he laid me down I just stirred a little, laying on my side with my back to him and head pressed against his front legs. But even in my sleep I could feel is warmth.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Diablo laid his head down to rest, his eyes slowly closing as, but kept his ears alert of anything.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:09 pm

((Do you want to timeskip? Maybe to when they start training again? Because I have no idea of what to write. Razz  ))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:00 am

Lol, sure.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:57 am

Diablo paced back and forth in front of the line of dogs, his brown eyes resting mostly on Anna, but still spoke in a bitter voice. "You will all run laps around the track, but this time, you will all be pulling weights," Diablo growled. "I will be joining you." Diablo hooked himself up to a heavy weight, then barked for them to get hooking and running. He glared at Ranger as he passed by him, a sneer forming on his maw.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum