Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Mutts. [T]

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Military Mutts. [T] - Page 5 Empty Re: Military Mutts. [T]

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:18 am

I stood in the line, keeping my eyes either forward or on Diablo. When he looked at me I made sure to try to look him in the eyes, but it usually didn't work for me. I got hooked up to a weight then pulled on a little to check its weight then jerked it and started as a slow run, not wanting to use up all her energy as the bigger idiots up ahead were.

Over the past two days my attitude had soured greatly, seeing how much Annabelle liked Diablo. I couldn't see what she liked about him, I had the looks and strength that he had. But as that smirk showed on Diablos face as I passed I snapped my jaws together, but held my tongue. When I got hooked up I took of full speed, putting as much distance between the others and me.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:19 pm

Diablo ran with them, running ahead of most of the dogs, but kept an equal amount of energy. Diablo raced ahead of Ranger, and now at Anna's side, keeping his eyes in front of him. He began to run faster, feeling nothing but energy serge through his body as his paws carried him through the track.

Diablo had finished second place in the run, but still bulged with energy. "Next will be to fight blindfolded. You will pair up." Diablo announced. All dogs had found partners but himself, Anna and Ranger. "You two! You'll be partnered with me. We'll all be wearing blindfolds, but will use our senses and ears to fights." Diablo growled to them.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:42 pm

((Will they both be fighting him, or will it be everyone on everyone?))

As he said we would be fighting, I sighed and listened as we were partnered up. I was almost afraid to be paired with Ranger, but nodded when we were both paired with Diablo. As we were blindfolded, I almost stiffened but shook of the stiffness.

I huffed in annoyance as I was partnered with Anna AND Diablo. When we were blindfolded, I stretched, and blinked a couple times.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:53 pm

(No. Only partners are fighting each other.)

Diablo stood over the two dogs, his broad shoulders tensing. "Okay. Attack me." He growled to Ranger.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:12 pm

As he spoke I turned my head to him, pointing out his direction. Then he slowly and silently circled, then growled lowly and ran at Diablo. When I charged I must have misjudged how far I circled and was surprised when I took one more step than I should've.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:28 pm

With the noise Ranger was making, it was easy for Diablo to locate him. Diablo whirled around when he heard Rangers extra step and tripped him, pushing Ranger down with force, but not enough to hurt. "You did well locating my position, but your sense of direction is poor. Try to use your nose, considering no noise was made." Diablo suggested, then turned to Anna. "Okay, your turn. You attack me." Diablo instructed, standing very still.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:26 pm

I grunted as he pushed me down, but instead of arguing I just nodded and backed up for her to go.

When he said it was my turn I inhaled deeply then took a couple loud steps to the right, then took quick silent steps to the right. I smelled the air smelling his scent then took a step forward to make sure I was close enough before I charged at him, but kept my mouth shut.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:49 pm

Diablo felt the ground shift underneath his paws, and used his nose to locate her. He sidestepped Anna, then pulled her back paws from underneath her, pinning her to the ground. "You did a good job at making it sound like you were in a different location. But your attack had been slow. Now, you attack Ranger." He growled softly, pointing his nose in Rangers direction.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:32 pm

I watched her then quickly snapped into action and circled him actually quickly, trying to throw off the scents and direction. Then I charged him from, what I thought, was behind him.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:31 pm

Diablo stepped to the side, then leaped on Ranger, pinning his shoulders to the ground roughly. "Clever idea, Ranger Danger. Trying to throw your scent around and confuse me could be smart to use in battle, but you're awfully loud. Try to stalk slower, and keep your weight in your haunches." Diablo suggested, letting the dog onto his feet. "Now Anna, you attack Ranger. Let's see how you've both developed."
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:20 pm

Bump
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:41 pm

((Sorry Razz))

Anna~

Immediately I turned to Ranger, growling slightly. But as soon as I was ready I started playing around by tossing my scent in different directions. Then I charged head on, but was met by a snarling dog. We immediately started thrashing around on the ground, snarling and biting at one another.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:50 pm

Diablo growled when the smell of blood hit him, and he immediately pulled them apart. "I didn't say you had to murder each other!" He snapped, flicking his tail. The large German Shepherd removed his blindfold, then theirs before stomping a paw. "Everyone to the lunch room!" Diablo demanded, watching many dogs make their way for lunch. He turned to look at Anna. "Are you hurt at all?" Diablo asked, blinking away the concern that flashed in his eyes.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:24 am

When me and Ranger were pulled apart, I had a large clump of his fur in my jaws. After my blindfold was taken off I realized I had taken it off of his cheek. Whenever he left for lunch, I turned to Diablo then said quickly, "No." All Ranger had landed was a small cut, more like a scratch, above my left eye.

As we were pulled apart I snarled, feeling her rip hair from my cheek. When my blindfold was removed I saw a small bit of blood above her eye, but just turned for lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:01 am

Diablo only nodded in reply, and for a long moment his dark brown orbs met her amber colored. Though his eyes showed no emotion, Diablo had a feeling that Anna was special. He just didn't know it yet. He turned away and gestured for Anna to follow him to the lunch room. Diablo was served chicken, steak and all kinds of protein and goods. He gulped his chicken down hungrily, then turned to watch as the students were served beef and broccoli like the usual.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:22 am

As we stood there, I looked into Diablo's brown eyes, searching for any emotion at all. But I followed him to the lunch room, where I ate my beef and broccoli relatively quickly so I could get back to training. After I finished I walked out of the lunch room and sat over in the small fighting practice area to look across the camp at the open fields. I sat there, just thinking.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:52 am

Diablo finished his lunch, then turned to see a thick black and white tail disappear through the doorway. He watched Anna leave the building to sit by the open fields, and he let a small smile show as he got up onto his muscular legs and padded out to join the collie. Diablo sat next to Anna, watching the fields before rotating his large head to look at her. "The fields look their best when it's dark out, and the sky is full of stars." He told Anna.

(I was thinking that when they become mates, maybe they could have a complicated relationship. Like often in fighting, or Diablo saying things to Anna he regrets and stuff like that.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:07 am

((I like that idea  Very Happy  Very Happy, and I'm gonna switch to 3rd person. 1st while playing two characters is a little hard. Razz ))

Anna sighed, turning her head to look back at Diablo. But as he spoke she looked back at the fields, then nodded understanding what he meant. After a second she looked back at Diablo, but remained silent.

((SSS, brain fart XD))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:17 am

Later that night, Diablo returned to the fields, looking up at the sky that was filled with millions of stars and a full moon, bright enough to have dim lighting over the fields. He laid down, the reflection of the stars noticible in his dark brown eyes. Diablo was actually a bit glad training was over, considering tomorrow was a non-instructional day where all dogs got a break for a whole day.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:50 am

Later that day, after Anna and the other trainee's had been dismissed, Anna laid in her bed trying to sleep, but couldn't. But from the fold in the tent they slept in she saw Diablo walking, so Anna rose from her bed and followed him. When they reached the fields Anna sat beside him and sighed, "You were right, its better at night..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 01, 2014 12:08 pm

Diablo smiled and licked her cheek softly, his dark brown eyes looking like space with the reflection of stars on his gaze. He then turned to look back up at the stars, ignoring the feeling of Anna's pelt brushing on his.
(Brain fert. xD)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 4:09 pm

Anna blushed under her fur, but didn't make a sound. She looked deep into his eyes, admiring the stars reflection on them. With him being so close she didn't think as she nuzzled his cheek then rested her forehead to his shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:02 pm

Diablo's heart skipped a beat at her touch, the silliness of her pelt tickling his nose. He responded and groomed her ears gently, brown eyes showing true emotion. It was an unreadable emotion, but there was something behind his gorgeous eyes.
(Maybe Ranger could see them and get jealous or mad.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:21 pm

Anna smiled as well as she could, grooming his shoulder gently. At his touch her ears twitched, but she just smiled. This was very different to her, but she liked it...a lot.

Ranger though, hated it. He was watching them from a distance, but as they began grooming each other, he grew incredibly jealous. His golden tail swished side to side, snarling quietly.

((Sorry these are short Razz ))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:08 pm

Diablo set his forepaw down on top of Anna's forepaw, touching his nose to hers softly. He smiled, dark brown eyes meeting amber for a long moment. Diablo nuzzled her neck softly, taking in her scent.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum