Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Mutts. [T]

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Military Mutts. [T] Empty Military Mutts. [T]

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:46 pm

Military Mutts. [T] German-shepherd-01

Diablo eyed the line of dogs carefully, a growl forming in his throat. "Forget about your past. From now on, you are a soldier in training!" Diablo instructed as he paced back and forth, to each ends of the line of dogs. "My name is Diablo. But you will call me Captain Diablo. I will be your instructor and trainer." He told the dogs, growling softly. "You've got 2 minutes to run 5 laps around that track! Go!" Diablo barked, watching them all race off. He watched them run, shaking his head in disappointment. "You're running like a bunch of girls! Get moving!" He snapped, watching them run faster at his tone. Diablo barked for them to stop, "Pitiful. We've got only a month to train, then we go into war. Get your ass in gear!" Diablo watched them straighten up, causing him to smirk with satisfaction. Turning to look at the time, he growled as it was breakfast time for them all. He padded away into the lunch room where he was served chicken, and lots of protein. The students were to eat only beef, and sloppy broccoli. Diablo was a highly trained military K-9, and once you become one of the soldiers, you get a pair of military dog tags, just as Diablo does. He finished his meal and padded back into the training room, growling with irritation. "Those lazy mutts will never make it through the war." Diablo growled to himself.

(Okay, here's the plotline. Diablo is a military dog, and your female is a student in training for the military. The two start off rough, but then she eventually falls in love with Diablo during the war, and so on. You may be any kind of dog breed, but your female MUST be soft and dependent. Like a Border Collie could do great.)
[/center]
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Military Mutts. [T] Empty Re: Military Mutts. [T]

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:42 pm

Bump? Will someone please join this!
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:04 am

Military Mutts. [T] 9435-blog

Annabelle stood straight up in line, watching Captain Diablo as he spoke. When Diablo told them to run, she allowed just a tad bit of a tail wag, she LOVED running. She broke out in the lead of all the others, taking long swift strides. But she ignored Diablos orders, not caring if her running wasn't perfection. When Diablo told them to stop she was able to slow down quickly before she sat back in the line, straightening up more as Diablo growl. Some of the bigger male dogs were panting lightly, but she breathed regularly as they all walked to the lunch room. That didn't stop a, quite handsome (But very rude), golden retriever from trying to flirt with her. The dogs name was Ranger, and he was desperate. He used a husky voice to say "Hey beautiful, want to eat with this fine boy today?" Annabelle just pretended she was in deep thought before she used a soft voice to say, "Well, I would...but I don't like you." Then she stuck her leg out and tripped him, causing the dog to fall. She choked down her rations once she got in the room, hating broccoli. Then padded back to the training room. Then she got in her spot where the line would be, but didn't make eye contact with Diablo. 

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:30 pm

Diablo had been fairly impressed with the Collie's running skills, but with how fast she could run, it was obvious she was, at the moment, a poor fighter. He growled at Ranger, looming over him by about four inches, his milky brown eyes intense. "Get your act together Ranger! You're acting like a hotshot!" Diablo ordered, a bark escaping his mouth after his words. "Everyone get in line over by that climber!" Diablo watched the dogs line up by a sand it with a wobbly wooded plank that was nailed to two long pipes that stood tall. Watching them all start to climb up, then climb over, then down, he snickered as it was a Black Lab's turn. Shaking the poles, he watched the dog fall to the sand. "What doesn't hurt you, makes you stronger!" Diablo barked.

(Sorry. I've been watching that movie Space Dogs, and I just love Kezbek.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:52 pm

As I watched the dogs go over the climber, some falling into the sand I sighed. I wasn't as good at balancing as I was running, especially with Diablo shaking the poles. After the black lab it was my turn, so after taking a beep breath I climbed up the ramp and slowly began walking across the shaky wood putting one paw in front of the other. I was about 3/4 of the way through when I thought I might get across when I slipped. My jaw smacked the wood a little as I fell down, I landed on my feet but my jaw ached a little as I walked to the back of the line.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:59 pm

"What doesn't hurt you, makes you stronger." Diablo growled, watching her go to the back of the line. "Alright you mutts, get to the obstacle course." He barked, watching them march to it. Diablo flicked a switch, watching boom into a power with moving parts, and very hard obstacles not even the fastest dog could get by. But maybe the smartest dog could. Diablo had done this course many times before. "Ready... Set... Go!" Diablo barked, watching them all race off.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:45 pm

We lined up on the starting line as he ordered it, but some of the bigger males whimpered at the sight of these hard obstacles. Oh, did I mention I was one of the very few females in this place. But anyway, as he said go I took off. At first the obstacles seemed hard, but soon I got into a rhythm. But the last two were the hardest, a swinging bar with a small drop into water below and the last obstacle was a roller you had to either crawl over or under. But I had to get past the 2nd to last first. I stopped in my tracks, some other dogs running past me and missing the bar and plunging into the water. But I thought about it for a second before I ran at it. I jumped up in the air as the bar swung my way and gripped down on it hard and held on as it swung me to the other side. I shook my head and moved on. As I got to the roller and at first tried to crawl under, but was thrown back by the roller. So instead I studied it, the jumped over the first, then the second instead of taking them all at first. After I finished I stood in the line, waiting for the other 'mutts' to finish.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:28 pm

Diablo growled as the female mutt finished first, yet again. 'Think of something hard, Diablo.' He thought to himself, his brown eyes hardening into a glare. "Alright you lazy mutts, time to face something none of you could accomplish." He barked, pointing his nose to another track. But there were fences, horse obstacles, and tripping devices on the track. "Get your asses over there!" Diablo snapped, watching them all run over there. "Ready, set... Go!" Diablo barked, watching them all dash off. He watched them all trip and fall, and the best part was, it was outdoors in the overwhelming heat from the sun.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:16 pm

As we walked to the track I growled under my breath, "Damnit." But instead I lined up, bracing myself to run. As he said go I bolted, hoping I could outrun the tripping traps. Hahaha, no I couldn't. The first trap I face planted into the gravel. It scraped my nose, and as I got up just a bit of blood dripped from my nose but I got back going, then tripped and then ran. Until the 3rd trap I figured out to jump over them so I slowly began to catch up as I jumped and ran. But the heat was too hot. But I still caught up, until me and Ranger were running the last straight neck & neck. We were both panting heavily, our paw pads sweating heavily. Then we both finished neck and neck but he tripped me, me flipping head over heels across the finish line. When I got up I snarled "What the hell you bastard?!" Ranger stood grinning just a few feet away, but we were both panting.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:48 am

Dodger snickered as he watched the female trip and all of that, until Ranger tripped her. Dodger snarled angrily and loomed over Ranger, his voice booming, "Get your act together, you stud! If you wish to be in the military, I suggest wiping that smirk off your face!" Dodger's dark brown eyes looked dangerous at the moment, sure to terrify almost any dog.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:12 pm

Ranger kept that grin until Diablo stepped in, then it was gone immediately. The big German Shepherd scared the hell out of him. He sat up straight as a board when the captain came over, then took the yelling. When the yelling was over I came over slowly and got in the line which had formed of all the panting dogs, waiting for our next training.
((Hey, sorry for bringing Ranger in without asking...I just got carried away xP.
Pic of Ranger: Military Mutts. [T] Mutt-german-shepherd-golden-retreiver-mix Ill also say he's a mix=Golden Retriever and German SHepherd))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:15 pm

(Oh that's okay. ^^)

Diablo watched Ranger make his way in line, then looked at the female. "Better stay away from him." Diablo grumbled, his dark brown gaze meeting hers. "I never got your name." He mumbled.

(SSS)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:51 pm

I met his gaze steadily and answered him quickly, "Private Annabelle, sir." My gaze stayed steady on his eyes, studying them carefully, wondering if there was anything in there.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:43 pm

Dodger smirked at being called 'sir', his ear twitching with satisfaction. "I will be calling you Anna." Dodger mumbled before turning to look at Ranger, then padded towards him. "Listen up, pooch. While I'm around, there won't be any cheating or messing around with Annabelle." Dodger growled darkly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:08 pm

I nodded, happy my name now wasn't 'mutt'. (xD) Then I looked over to Ranger and noticed his muscled were tensed as if ready to fight and a lip curled up until Diablo got there. Then he melted into a scared little dog again. But I knew he wanted revenge, on me and Diablo.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:18 pm

"Alright you fleabags, get to bed! We have another long day of training." Dodger snarled, turning away and disappearing into his own room.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:29 pm

I waited until we were dismissed before I got out of line. Then I followed him to his room and yipped just a little before I poked my head in and said "Sir, I just wanted to say thank you...you know...for helping me with Ranger..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:42 pm

(Ugh, I had meant Diablo for those posts.)

Diablo nodded his large head. "He needs to grow some respect and stop acting like a big shot." Diablo barked, shrugging his broad shoulders.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:48 pm

I nodded then said "That's it sir...so...goodnight." Then I turned and walked to the female room and curled up into a tight ball then fell asleep.
(Blue will be Ranger xD))
I growled, pacing in front of some of my little puppets that obeyed me. "I want revenge, on her and that bastard Diablo." I snarled.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:57 am

"Goodnight." Diablo replied before curling his tail over his nose.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:03 am

(Temporally adding one more dog Razz Military Mutts. [T] Akita-dog-breed< Lex(Purple) I hope you don't mind that I'm adding all this drama xP)
The next morning were lined up for a 3 mile forest run and I was well rested, but Ranger and his little bud Lex looked like they hadn't slept at all. When we took off I broke off in the middle of the pack, letting the other dogs run out of energy first. Soon I heard a yell then Lex ran up to me.
Me and Ranger had a plan, and stage one was in play. I ran up to Annabelle, my fur ruffled and whimpered "Annabelle! Help! Max fell and is stuck in a bramble bush!" I could tell she was deciding on what to do before she followed me straight to Ranger.
I was waiting in a shallow ridge for Lex and Annabelle to arrive, grinning my ass off. As I smelled them approaching I laid behind a bramble bush and whimpered. Then I heard Annabelle start to fight, she had smelled me. But Lex shoved her down the ridge and right past the bush. I smirked and walked towards the female.
I had been tricked! I growled as Ranger walked toward me, trying to warn him off. When he got close enough I snapped my teeth together, ripping part of his ear in half. He snarled and looked to his left and before I could act Lex had flipped me onto my back and Ranger was on top of me. Then I knew what he was going to do. I fought and fought but with the sheer size of Ranger I was out numbered. He thrusted into me, holding one paw on my muzzle to keep me quiet. It hurt!
As I watched them I realized the next part of the plan needed to start. I ran as fast as I could out of the forest and straight to Diablo "Captain!...Annabelle....Ranger....ridge....hurt her...." The lie of how scared my voice was so believable it would be extremely hard not to believe.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:26 am

Diablo had already heard the commotion, and dashed out of the Captain's room and snarled. Stalking towards Ranger, he yanked him off of Anna and bit his nose angrily. "If I ever see that again, you won't live to see the morning!" Diablo growled, pinning him to the ground. "Turbo, Scott! Take Ranger to the other training room. He will train hard with you two without any breaks. He will only be served dinner at 7:00pm." Diablo ordered. He watched the two Rottweiler's drag Ranger to the master training room. Diablo padded over to Anna and nudged her. "You okay?" He asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:48 am

I whimpered as he was pulled off then curled up in a protective ball. When Diablo nudged me I slowly got up on instinct. I was shaking but nodded "Ye-yes sir...I-I'm okay...."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:09 pm

Diablo stepped a couple steps away to give her room. "Everyone go to breakfast." Diablo ordered, helping Anna to her paws. "Do you need any help?" Diablo asked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:40 pm

I shook my head, being quite stubborn at the moment. Then I slowly started waling to climb back up the ridge, slipping though and falling back down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum