Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Mutts. [T]

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Military Mutts. [T] - Page 3 Empty Re: Military Mutts. [T]

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:02 pm

I nodded and was about to say something but he left too soon. Then, being full already I looked at all the weights and asked if I could try one. The bigger rotty said yeah and hooked me up to a light weight and had me run across the sand with it, it was quite easy.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:15 pm

Diablo returned from his meal of chicken and bacon, watching Anna pull a light weight. He smirked and hooked himself up to a heavy weight, then began to pull with ease.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:36 pm

I wateched as Diablo hooked up and ran, so I sped up and walked/ran even with him but after about half of the track I went harder. I pulled ahead and looked back and wagged my tail in a playful fashion.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:38 pm

Diablo sped up, now at Anna's side. He smirked cockily, then raced faster, speeding ahead.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:41 pm

I then broke into a sprint, pulling up beside Diablo and raced hard beside him.
 ((Want to like, skip to final evaluations before the go to war or something?))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:43 pm

(Yeah, sure.)

It was the night before they head off to war, and Diablo was pacing in front of the dogs, eyes on Ranger. "You all have trained hard. But be prepared for your worst nightmare. Sleep well, and get up tomorrow by 5:00am!" Diablo barked.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:50 pm

I, by that time, had grown hard muscles and good fighting skills. Also my liking for Diablo had grown a little too. But now my stomach churned with the thought of war, so I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep. So as we were dismissed I walked straight over to the forest track, then began a run to calm my nerves.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:59 pm

Diablo knew Anna had grown stronger, and a good fighter. But her nerves would make her poor in awareness, and that worried him. He didn't need weak soldiers! Diablo sighed, his eyes resting on his paws. He glared over at Ranger, sneering softly.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:40 pm

I snarled lowly at him before I turned to go to the males tent. 

((SSS having to rush))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Diablo snarled back, "That's right, keep walking!" He turned away and padded to watch Anna run on the tracks.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:59 pm

By the timehe got over I had run a mile and kept going, I didn't see the big German shepherd in the dark as I passed were he was watching as I sprinted past.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:10 pm

Diablo sped with her, now at Anna's side. "Don't ware yourself out. I said get to bed, not run until you die of exhaustion." Diablo growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:13 pm

I sighed when I saw him and slowed down gradually until I stopped then I said, panting a little "I know, I'm just nervous and runnings one of the only things that calm me down..."

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:42 pm

"Understandable. If I ever need someone to talk to, I usually go see my best friend, Carlos." Diablo told her, smiling softly. Carlos was a black German Shepherd, with half of one ear flopped over.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:45 am

Bump
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 11:59 am

((Sorry I was inactive, but I'm catching up on posts now))

I tilted my head just a little in question before saying, "But I wouldn't want to waste anyone's time. Because everyone's so busy I wouldn't want to get them behind or anything." I took a deep breath then sighed lightly, looking away.

((Giant brain fart))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:24 pm

Diablo just shrugged. "That's why you have breaks." He retorted, stopping to look at Anna. "Get some sleep. You're gonna need it." Diablo growled.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:31 pm

I sighed, knowing he was right, and turned then began walking back to the sleeping quarters. When I slid through the flap into the quarters I sighed again, then quietly padded to my spot then curled up and laid my head on my paws, yawned then closed my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:32 pm

The next morning, Diablo slumped into the room full of sleeping dogs, and barked for their attention. "Alright you lazy mutts, time for the biggest fight you're about to see." He growled, the dog tags around his neck jingling. Diablo lead the dogs into the breakfast room, where they all ate a large meal. Then he lead them onto the train where they were to travel to Germany. It was about a 7 hour train ride. Diablo knew it was very early, but the war had to be attended. He looked over at Ranger, and lifted his chin. "Ranger. You are a brave dog. I will be expecting big things from you." Diablo said, his voice deep with expectation, but wisely chosen. He turned to all the dogs. "You've all trained well. Now I expect you to right well. I won't let my country down because of a bunch of tamed pooches!" Diablo spat, then turned away and looking out the window of the train. Well, it was more of an opening in the wall, big enough only for his head to pop out. Diablo would get revenge on those who killed his parents.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:16 pm

I woke up quickly, yawned and stretched out my muscles. My muscles ached from the running the night before, but I got up anyway and walked out to where the other dogs were. When we got our food I ate quickly, devouring the meal. But when we were on the train I rolled my eyes at Ranger then laid by the door of the train car, my head on my paws. Deep thoughts filled my head of fighting, killing, and dreading it all. But overall I was exhausted, but it didn't show.

I got up from my bed first out of all the mutts here, with no exhaustion. I had grown to a muscular dog with amazing fighting skills and speed, but not as fast as damn Annabelle. When we got food I ate slowly and smirked at her. I leapt into the train and raised my head in pride at his compliment. Instead if laying down like that girl I sat with the other guys.

((SOrry these are short))

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:48 pm

Hours later, the train stopped, and Diablo was ready to enter Hell. He ran right into the battlefield with no mercy, attacking people and other dogs with incredible skill and strength. Diablo scaled a fence and leaped on another human, teeth ripping into his arm. Then he turned away to help His comrades.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:51 pm

I had actually fallen asleep on the way there, but I woke to the barks of comrades. My exhaustion was instantly gone and I jumped up, leapt from the train then sprang into action. Everywhere I looked fights were there too, but I jumped to the threats. First I attacked a rather large Doberman pincher, but it was the wimpiest dog I've ever met. All I had to do was flash my teeth and gash his shoulder rather deep and he fled. I laughed then charged to another enemy, this time a human.

As soon as the train stopped I barked a war-bark and charged into the battlefield. I tackled a collie and tore open its chest, as if it was nothing. Then moved on. But I was taken by surprise when a Doberman tackled me from behind with a gash in his shoulder. "Du hast sie getötet! Jetzt werde ich Sie Bastard zu töten!" It yelled in my face. But I was to quick I sank my teeth into its shoulder tearing down.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Diablo turned around, only to see a massive Rottweiler, only a mere inch shorter than himself, about to ambush Annabelle. Diablo snarled and attacked the male with tremendous strength, knocking him to the ground and tearing at his chest with razor sharp teeth. The Rottweiler growled, but with one swipe of a paw, the Rotty had been knocked out cold. Diablo turned to Anna, and nodded his head once before looking down at his dog tags and racing back into the fight.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:05 pm

I snarled rammed myself into the humans knee, sending the human down in pain. But I whipped around and mouthed thank you to Diablo before I charged at another dog. 

I snarled as the Doberman yelped then slammed him away with my back legs. Then I snarled and bit his scruff and actually bit a chunk out before charging to another dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:14 pm

Diablo had rammed into one dog before coming to Ranger's side, fighting alongside him. Diablo didn't necessarily like this dog, but he was forever loyal to his country. "Look behind you every once in a while. The Germans are popular for ambushing." Diablo growled to him, attacking the dog that was about to ambush them.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum