Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

Go down

Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin) Empty Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Mon May 27, 2013 9:52 am

I braided my hair so it didn't get in my way as I sneaked around a white devils home, they were sleeping so I didn't have to worry about getting shot or having to kill anyone, I had saw a very beautiful white girl, no more than sixteen. I liked them young, so tight and just beautiful, she'd have my kids if she liked it or not same goes for sex, and to make it worse I had a huge massive dick. I walked into the house and walked to the room luckily the floors weren't creaky, I checked every room when I knew she'd be in the room at the end of the hallway. I opened the door and I got hard just seeing her in her night gown thing that they tended to wear at night, I picked her up and kept a hand over her mouth as I shut her door and headed out the front like nothing had happened but stealing her. I soon got us away about five miles and counting I set her down from the horse and stripped her down smirking at her small but perky breasts, I leaned down and put one in my mouth as I played with her folds, I soon pushed into her depths groaning so loud as it pleasured me so greatly.

http://alexamorath.deviantart.com/art/beautiful-dangerous-190187485

Back to top Go down

Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin) Empty Re: Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Wed May 29, 2013 2:14 pm

I was of the age if sixteen,my hair ginger and freckles dotted my cheeks. My eyes were a blue-green color,and it was my first time. I fussed as he dragged me out of my house,whining. He was a stupid black human! Those.. Indians! I was pressed against the ground,feeling him play with me. I wasn't getting turned on,to me black men were just ugly and not my type. I let out a shrill scream of pain as he entered,blood already dripping down my legs.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin) Empty Re: Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 2:21 pm

I slapped her,"Shut up!" I said pounding into her hard so she'd shut up, if she shut up I wouldn't be so hard on her but fuck she was tight! I groaned as I swelled which made it hurt worse for her

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed May 29, 2013 2:24 pm

She whined,pulling her body away from him. Tears flowed down her cheeks,looking at him. She begged with her eyes,pleading to be freed.

(Gtg sorry.)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 2:29 pm

I smiled as I watched her pain but ignored it

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed May 29, 2013 4:41 pm

She spread her legs wider,trying to ease the pain. She arched her back into him,pressing her thin and sleek body to his hairy native chest.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 4:45 pm

(It's quite soft and smooth lol)

I kissed her neck before releasing inside her and keeping her to me by rope so she didn't try to escape

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed May 29, 2013 4:47 pm

(Welp,I tried.)

She moaned softky,her legsstill spread as his seed leaked out of her. She didn't want to get pregnant! And didn't want a child! She looked around,her eyes flashing left to right.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 4:56 pm

"You won't get far so don't even try it." I said tightening the rope between us, around her waist and mine

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 30, 2013 12:57 pm

She wriggled her hips against his,whining. "Let me go!" She shouted.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 3:21 pm

I slammed hard inside her,"I will do this until you behave and shut up!" I said gripping her hips hard

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 30, 2013 6:06 pm

She gasped,whining. She started to cry,looking at him. "Your an jackass."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 6:10 pm

I slapped her across the face and I smiled seeing blood come out of her

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 30, 2013 6:12 pm

She whimpered,pulling her hips away from him. She didn't get much progress,only enough so his balls weren't against her. She looked away,not even wanting to make eye contact. She was defenseless,and most surely pregnant.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 6:18 pm

I got off of her but she was tied to me and she wouldn't escape or I'd just kill her

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 30, 2013 6:21 pm

She took a sigh of relief,looking down at her legs. Blood dripped down them,onto the ground. She wished to run,but she wasn't exactly an Olympic type. "What're you going to do with me..?"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 6:31 pm

"You'll bare my children." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 30, 2013 6:33 pm

She growled. " I refuse to!" She shouted,fighting against him once again.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 6:40 pm

I laughed,"You have no choice." I said laying down after I had eaten not giving any to her so she'd learn that if she was good she'd eat if she wasn't she'd starve for the night

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 30, 2013 6:44 pm

Her stomach growled loudly,holding it. She rubbed it. Without good the child would starve,and so would she. He'd miss out on a beauty,and the only beauty outside a colony.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 6:52 pm

I threw her a piece of meat,"Behave you'll get food misbehave and you don't get anything." i said meaning it.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 30, 2013 6:55 pm

She took the piece of meat,frowning softly. She slowly ate it,shivering
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 7:01 pm

I gave her a blanket and soon slept for the night being alert as well. I soon woke up in the morning and gave her food for breakfast and packed up and got her walking

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 30, 2013 7:05 pm

She fell asleep softly,despite all that has happened. She got up,looking down at her toes. "Why me?" She asked.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 7:06 pm

"Just shut up." I said sighing as I thought about putting something in her mouth to shut her up

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next