Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

Go down

Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 22 Empty Re: Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Carrie moaned deeply,hands behind his neck as she kissed him delicately back. "I know~" she giggled.

Ben rested on top of Laura,just as his father did with mother. He rolled over,laying in bed on his side. Laura was held firmly close to him by the hips,his tool driven so deeply that with a single movement she could cry.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 22 Empty Re: Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:27 pm

I soon had her how I liked her and released my huge load, I knew she'd have to get pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:30 pm

She moaned loudly,chest against his as she was arched. She smiled. "You must love that pussy." She said softky.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:32 pm

"Oh I love this pussy, since I got you." I said thrusting my seed in

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:36 pm

She grinned,pushing into him. She wanted another child,a daughter or son would be just right. "That melts my heart."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:37 pm

I just laughed,"Tonight I will go find a girl for him." I said nuzzling her

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:39 pm

"Good. He will learn how to treat one too." She kissed him deeply,yawning. "Speaking of our son,check if he's asleep. I told him he should be asleep."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:42 pm

I kissed her,"Alright." I said getting up and heading to his room. I opened the door, I saw him still burried deep into her. "Son after tonight you'll have your own girl and this young one is mine." I said kissing his forehead and picking Laura up and heading for her room

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:45 pm

Ben frowned. "Aw alright.." He watched her be carried away.

Laura whimpered,hugging him tightly. She was bleeding from her hole,the seed he released wasn't much. "I-it hurts.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:50 pm

"I know, he should have been softer, I'm sorry. He won't do it again." I said kissing her and rubbing her pussy so it felt better. I walked her to the bathroom and put her down on the ground and took a really warm clothe and rubbed there,"Stay still, I know it hurts." I said giving her a soft kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:52 pm

Laura whined from the pain,although she still spread her legs for him so he could rub there. She felt it get better,rubbing her arm. Blood was still leaking.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:55 pm

I put her in some of my thick long johns. "Come on." I said as my muscles bulged and flexed as I picked her up and put her on her bed,"Sleep." i said

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:56 pm

She yawned,nodding. She snuggled under her covers,eyes fixed on him. "Night daddy.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:00 pm

I looked at her,"Night." I said. I snuggled against Carrie for a while until she fell asleep then headed for the village to get someone for my son. I found a nice gorgeous 15 year old red head.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:03 pm

http://favim.com/image/334944/

Nova walked along the streets,dressed in a fine gown and wearing perfume. She licked her fingers off of some crumbs she just ate,hair naturally red. Her eyes fixed on the riding moon. "Such a night."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:06 pm

(Thought I was playing her but alright I suppose)

I watched her some and soon grabbed her. I put a gag on her and put her on my horse. I held her against the saddle, her shoulder against my dick.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:07 pm

(Oh sorry >.< do you want to?)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:11 pm

(If you want to thats fine.)

I started to head home. I saw poster's on all four girls missing. I smiled,"Well they have great pussies." I said laughing as I spanked her

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:13 pm

(Alright >.< you can play the boys and I'll play the girls,sounds fair. I'm sure all the children should be boys anyway. Sounds good?)

Nova screamed,kicking and thrashing. Her eyes fixed on the girks missing. She heard his words,noticing now her fate. She hit the horse on its side,making it freak out.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:17 pm

I got the horse under control and tied her legs to her arms, hog tied. I looked at her,"You'll do good for my son." i said. I lifted her dress and played with her pussy, shoving three fingers in,"Tight too." i said smiling as Ben would tear her up. I soon got home.

(So am I playing Ben now?)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:19 pm

(Yep.)

Nova cried,feeling his fingers in her virgin hole. She tried to fight,but being tied did no good for her. She was a fighter,and wouldn't dare lose her virginity without a damn good fight.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:22 pm

I laughed, I'd break her in first before I gave her to my son. I soon stopped my horse, I got down taking her with me. I tore her dress open. I shoved my large cock inside her and holding her down in ease with how strong I was. I kept shoving it up inside her, blood soaking into the ground,"You behave and I'll be nice, misbehave and I'd tear you up." I said pulling out right when I released. My son had the duties to make her pregnant

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:24 pm

Nova screamed against the gag,fussing with him. Be nice? Fuck that! Her large cleavage bounced with every thrust he took,blood pouring and feeding the ground. She was on her period too,stomach grumbling and hurting.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:28 pm

I sucked on her tits and let my teeth graze her nipples. She had that attitude,"Then I guess I'll tear you up till you settle down. I can be quite rough when someone misbehaves." I said shoving back up inside her, punishing." I said

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:30 pm

She cried out to the heavens in pain,the gag barely muffling it. She arched her back,almost completely off the ground with the force he had. She cried,not knowing if to give in.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next