Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) Empty A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:42 am

I walked through the halls of my high school and heading for class. I kept my head down some what so no one looked at me. I was very tall and quite handsome but I was just a normal person. I looked to the Jock group and saw the guy I liked some what but kept going, but I really liked his ass.

Last edited by hobbit on Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:29 am

(It's a guy right?)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:30 am

(Yes)

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:33 am

(Okay.)

I was the average jock. Tall,built,and oddly smart. I was getting my notebooks from my locker,only until I noticed a guy staring at my ass. I smirked,bending over to show it even more. I was a Bi,having tons of girls before. I never tried a man though.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:35 am

I saw him bend over and I held back the groan. My dick got slightly bigger. I soon went past him, I headed for the math department. I sat down and waited for the bell to ring for class

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:36 am

He was in my exact sand class,sitting down far away though. Girls hogged me,rubbing me and kissing me. I laughed,kissing one back and playing with her chest. The bell ringed,everyone running back to assigned seats.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:39 am

I ignored him. He might be drop dead sexy but that didn't mean I liked him. He was such an ass to me so yeah. I did my home work while in class so I didn't have to worry about it later on. I went to the locker room since it was gym after math. I started to get undressed. I had a good body, nice abs, chest, and very muscular.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:41 am

I didn't bother changing,only taking off my red jock jacket. I ran around the gym,my necklace bouncing off my rock hard abs. I even raced my friend.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:45 am

We were in the basket ball stage of gym and I kicked ass doing it also. Every team wanted me on their team but I stuck with my kind. I kept winning against the popular team, I smiled as I was so kicking their asses in basket ball,"What is it ladies can't score?" I asked laughing as I bounced down after making a dunk on the ball through the basket. I smacked hands with my fellow team mates, my shirt stuck to my sweaty upper body as I flapped my shirt trying to cool down,"Coach can I take my shirt off?" I asked me nodded. I took it off and tossed it where I wouldn't forget it. We started another game

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:47 am

I ran up to him,snatching the ball as the hand started. I tried to ignore his sexy body,dribbling the ball past his team. I threw it high,scoring the first point. "What was that~?" I asked. Then,I mumbled under my breath "sexy"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:50 am

I went after him and I jumped high, so close to smacking it away from the basket, my body hit his and mine slid down his. When I hit the ground I went down. I mentally yelled at myself. I got the ball and started for their side of the coart, so going to get this point and win the game,"Can't keep up can ya Jock?" I asked I jumped and dunked it, my muscles bulging and then relaxing. I stood there smiling as I panted, I was sure getting a work out

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:53 am

I chased after him,our bodies having hit each other. I was getting really horny just watching him. I laughed at him,keeping silent as my eyes studied his.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:58 am

I looked at him then his dick seeing him bulging. I walked to him, leaning close to his ear,"Someone's getting overly excited." I said walking past him to get to the drinking fountain. I bent over since I was so tall, I got a drink

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:59 am

I watched him,chuckling. I shook my head,having to look away to control myself. After this was lunch,a while thirty minutes.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:04 am

I took a shower, there was seperating showers for each guy and I think I was the last one in here to take a shower. I washed my dick, wanting sex. I washed my hair as I was thinking about what I was going to do this weekend as it was only Thursday but hey why not plan? I was thinking of going to the mall with my friends.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:05 am

I took a shower beside him,noting how almost everyone was gone. I grinned,looking down as my tool was straight out like a handlebar.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:09 am

I soon shut the water off and headed for my locker. I wrapped the towel around my waist and kept it on but taking it off once I had my boxer's on. I got my jeans on and soon bending over to tie my new basketball shoes, not having a shirt on.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:11 am

I walked out,not bothering with the towel. I put on my boxers,then jeans. I put on my shirt,smiling to him before walking off.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:13 am

I grabbed his arm,"Why were you getting hard when you were watching me?" I asked looking down then at his face

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:17 am

I looked at him,smirking. I saw no one was around,so I shoved him against a locker and rubbed his heavy load. "I'm bi. Meet me on Thursday afternoon,ok?" I grinned,giving him a lingering kiss before heading away.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:20 am

I laughed,"It is Thursday and who says I'm like you?" I asked running the back of my hand over my lips to wipe away his saliva he left on my lips. My dick got just a little hard but couldn't tell, I wore good baggy jeans that looked good because they showed off my muscular hips.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:21 am

"You like men,I like both. I never said you were like me,but your one beast." He walked away,wearing loose jeans that only showed a littke bulge,but that was obviously a lie.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:25 am

"I don't do Jocks sorry, not interested." I said getting my backpack and heading for my truck as it was the end of the day for me. I came to school early and left early. I headed home, I put my stuff in my house and started to train for basketball. My dad had been in the NBA and I was going to do that for him, or try any way. I had my shorts on and no shirt. I got a drink of water and then poured it on my hot clamey chest

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:26 am

He was in the neighborhood,enjoying his afternoon. She played football nicely with some girls,laughing as they rammed into him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:29 am

I put my basketball away and headed for my evening run. I rolled my eyes when I saw him around girls. I picked up speed when I saw him so close to where I was. I ran my usual five miles before heading home for supper, shower, and home work if I had any. i was an honor student.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 24 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next