Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24

Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 24 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:54 am

"Aw stop it! You're making me blush!" He smiled,cheeks a rose hue.

(Ok.)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 24 Empty Re: A Dangerous Path (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:29 am

I moved my head so I could see. I laughed,"Your fine." I said as I turned his head and gave him a kiss, I let my tongue go into his mouth and play with his tongue

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:05 pm

I moaned softly,my tongue prodding his back. It tasted of beer,and if his husband's liquid.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:36 pm

I got on top of him and kissed his neck as I rubbed my dick against his and rubbing my body on his kinda short but thick dick against my stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:22 am

I moaned softly,pushing my thickly built body against his,feeling that hardened staff of his. "Already?" he asked,a hint of sarcasm leaking out.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:44 am

I smiled,"When your that sexy I can't resist." I said reaching down between our bodies I cupped his dick and pumped it,"Get hard for me baby." I said softly as I kissed his neck and the head of my dick was pressing against the sensitive entrance to his ass even being on top of him. I slid in but only the head of my dick went in, I was going to make him beg for me to fuck him.

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:26 am

He moaned deeply,taking a gasping air as the head slid into his end,grinning. "Oooooh~" he thrusted his cheeks back into his shaft,his tool growing harder and harder
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:56 am

I didn't let him push his ass into my dick,"Beg baby and maybe I'll fuck you." I said smiling as I kissed him and his chest

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:14 pm

He whines,looking up at him. "Please babe! It's so longing.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:18 am

I kissed his neck and pumps his dick with my hand but not letting his ass go around my dick,"Got to do better than that." I said smirking

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:27 am

He moaned loudly,bucking his hips at the pure pleasuring feeling. "Oh god.. It feels so good! You must want that in my end! Please?!"
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:52 am

I smiled and shoved my dick into his ass and started to thrust hard as I gripped his hips in my hands and grunted and groaned,"Yes I want my dick in your tight ass." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:26 am

He moaned deeply,hands gripping the pillow ever so tightly. "God.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:16 am

I almost pulled entirely out but then slammed back in,"You like that baby? You like my cock punishing that tight ass?" I asked smiling as I had a hand on his stomach and sliding it down to grasp his dick before pumping it

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24