Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 30, 2013 7:07 pm

"No!" She stopped walking,sitting down and crossing her arms. She wasn't going to even try to move now.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 2 Empty Re: Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 7:11 pm

I laughed and tied her to the mule which dragged her and I knew she'd have to get up and walk unless she wanted to bleed even more and not from my dick inside her

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 30, 2013 7:14 pm

She growled,getting up. She had enough cuts and bruises,not to mention she was still scared of him. But,the thought of last night suddenly aroused her. She walked odd,feeling a tingly feeling between her legs. She's usually only get this in front of that sexy hunter that walks by every morning.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 7:19 pm

I walked us for some ways before giving her some water since we had to make this last or we'd both die of thirst

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 30, 2013 7:21 pm

She only drank a little bit. She was never one to tire out at all. She looked at this Indian,her eyes traveling down to his tool. She looked away quickly. How could she even like him!!
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 7:24 pm

I didn't notice as I tended to the mule. I took the water canteen and put it on the mules harness before finally getting to my home. I had gorgeous flowery trees and other plants as I grow my own food and have different animals

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Thu May 30, 2013 7:27 pm

She looked around,tilting her head. She liked her old house: Flowers surrounding a dirt path to a well kept cabin with a water wheel.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 30, 2013 7:29 pm

I put her in the house and everything was locked up so she couldn't escape while i tended to things

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 31, 2013 12:20 pm

She tried everything. The doors,the windows,even searching for maybe a hidden keg! By now she knew her parents would've went searching for her. She was to work on explorations,not explore the depths of her legs.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 2:18 pm

I came in and shut the door and locked it,"You hungry or anything?" I asked looking at her chest as I saw her nipples

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 31, 2013 5:43 pm

She froze. She was in an awkward position. She was on the couch,stabding on her knees with arms behind her head to stretch out and back arched completely out. She shook her head,then followed his gaze. She held her hands over her breasts,blushing dearly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 5:44 pm

My eyes following her movements,"Or do you want sex?" i asked curious

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 31, 2013 5:46 pm

At those simple words she scurried backwards,her back against the couch as she tangled her legs and hugged herself. "N-no.."
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 5:52 pm

I put up my hands,"I was just asking since you had that look, well I'm making dinner so if you want any you can have some if not then I guess you won't have any." i said slicing up meat and put it in a pan with some potatoes and carrots so it tasted better. "Would you do me a favor? Would you give me that wooden spoon?" i asked

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 31, 2013 5:59 pm

She looked at him,watching his every move. She looked like she wanted it?! Well,she sort of did but didn't want to admit it. She got up slowly,pulling down her short nightgown to hide her area. She got the spoon,handing it to him.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 6:04 pm

"Thank you." I said brushing my hand to hers accidentally,"There's water if you want any." I said pointing to the pan of water if she was thirsty

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 31, 2013 6:06 pm

She didn't respond,walking back to the couch. She laid down on it,rubbing her stomach. She was scared if carrying this child. Her parents have had many miscarriages before they had her.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 6:11 pm

I sighed and cooked the food till it was finished, I put a plate in her spot and started to eat mine with water

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 31, 2013 6:13 pm

She looked over at the food,looking back toward the ceiling. Thoughts swirled in her mind. Would he hurt her if she had a miscarriage? Would she ever be free? Could she ever see her family again?
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 6:15 pm

I finished and got another plate, if she didn't eat her food i would. I was starving as I've worked hard to have what I have

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 31, 2013 6:18 pm

She sighed,hitting her head against the arm of the couch. She then closed her eyes,passing out instantly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 6:22 pm

I shrugged, if she died then she died. I ate as much as I could before saving the rest

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 31, 2013 6:29 pm

She laid asleep,almost peacefully. A single thought haunted her,terrorizing the one place to hide from reality.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 6:32 pm

I picked her up softly and put her on her bed and covered her up before heading for my bed, I covered up and slept for the night wanting to sleep

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Fri May 31, 2013 6:36 pm

She woke up rather early,getting out of bed. She crawled out if it,changing her clothes. She wore a shirt brown shirt,a long white dress under it,and an apron that only covered her waist to legs. She held her curly red hair down along her shoulders,freckles highlighted in the morning light. She walked out of her room and poured a glass of milk,drinking it slowly.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23 ... 44  Next