Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin)

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next

Go down

Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by Guest Fri May 31, 2013 6:39 pm

I opened my eyes and watched her silently so she didn't know. I whimpered

Back to top Go down

Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin) - Page 3 Empty Re: Beautifully Dangerous (M-OctavianKirin)

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:55 pm

She cleaned out her cup,walking toward the door. She then stopped,remembering what happened. She sighed.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:58 pm

"You do realize I have the key? And your not going any where." I said nodding as I looked to her as I sat up on the bed, I wanted to her and kissed her softly smirking

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:00 pm

She froze,backing up into the door. She blushed deeply,looking away from him. She rubbed her stomach,not wanting him inside her..
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:07 pm

I followed her hand and smiled as I moved her hand away before rubbing her stomach,"I hope you get pregnant or you'll be in my bed 24/7 till you do." I said smirking

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:09 pm

She gasped at his words,her back against he walk. "B-but.. Im prone to miscarriage.." She frowned. 24/7?! She knew he meant it too.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:13 pm

"Well then you better hope you don't or I'll have that tight little pussy under me." I said grinning as i ran my fingers on her folds and soon gently pushing two fingers up into her. I gripped her hair in one hand so she didn't think of running away, I didn't have my hand entangled all the way to her scalp but far enough that if she moved she'd pull her own hair

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Her head threw back,relieving the hold slightly. She bite her bottom lip once he pushed two fingers into her. She grew wet,her legs coiling over one another.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 pm

I smiled, I let my hand fall from between her legs and undid my pants and pushed my engorged big cock inside her,"Fuck yes! Take that cock inside you." I said gripping her hips as I kissed her roughly as I pushed her against the door as I thrust up into tightness

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:21 pm

She whined,feeling his massive tool within her. It was almost bigger then before! She was pushed against the door,no way of escape. She hit against the door with every thrust he made,her eyes watering. "I don't want it!" She whined
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:29 pm

"Then you shouldn't of gotten wet." I said smirking as I kissed her

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:31 pm

"W-wet?" She still didn't understand these terms,or anything about this! She only knew it caused pain and pregnancy. She tried to pull her hips away,her head drawing note back as he tugged on it.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:35 pm

"Just get used to my cock and it won't hurt." I said kissing her neck as i pounded her hard and fast and as deep as I could possibly go inside her soon gushing my seed inside her,"We'll be doing this every day, twice a day till you get pregnant." i said meaning it as I wanted a child and by god she'd give me one and more

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:39 pm

She cried,hearing his words. She looked up at the ceiling. She prayed shed be free soon,her legs shaking and entrance aching. She felt his liquids push into her,digging into her eggs. Only time will tell. She tried to close her legs,tightening her muscles.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:41 pm

"Yes tighten around my cock." i said groaning against her neck as I slammed all the seed I had in my balls. I kissed her before letting her legs drop from my waist and letting go of her long hair,"Now go get washed, I don't want to see that disgusting body." I said pointing to the wash room

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:47 pm

She fell to the floor,completely exhausted. She twirled her legs together,looking up at him. Her body wasn't disgusting! She had gorgeous jugs,a hourglass figure,and a ether fantastically colored skin. She tried to get up,her body weak. She just woke up and she gets raped!
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:51 pm

"Don't make me say it again or I'll drag you by your hair to the wash room." I said nodding as I meant it

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:53 pm

She cried softly,finally getting up. She pulled down her skirt,her hands covering her eyes. She sniffled,walking to the washroom. She closed the door behind her,sitting down in the tub and rocking herself back and forth.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 8:56 pm

"I don't hear water!" I yelled getting ready to do it as I tore her dress off or fucking her for punishment

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:00 pm

She screamed,turning on the water quickly. She sat in the shower,water damping her hair color while her eyes still teared. Her body shivered,wiping herself with soap to get a glossy hue.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:02 pm

I smiled as I sat down as I imagined her slick pussy tightening around my dick, I was thinking about fucking her again

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:06 pm

She was done washing in about five minutes,not wanting to her beat or raped. She drued herself off and put on the same clothes,fixing herself up in the mirror. She walked out,quickly walking into her room and closing the door. She sat against it,trying to hold back tears.

(Brb.)
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:08 pm

I saw she was clean and I started to get some food ready

Back to top Go down

Post by OctavianKirin Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:57 pm

She crawled over to her bed,laying down on it. She yawned,smiling to herself. She remembered her past,of her family only a few days ago. That reminded her,her birthday was soon.
OctavianKirin
OctavianKirin
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:44 am

I got food ready and started to eat, there was some for her. I put it in front of her door,"Foods in front of the door." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 44 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23 ... 44  Next