Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captive (M, Faye)

2 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Captive (M, Faye) - Page 2 Empty Re: Captive (M, Faye)

Post by Faye Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:22 pm

I was standing there when the doorknob wriggled, quiet as can be. Lucky for me that room was windowless and had the only one door. I smirked and lightly padded through the halls, my eyes scanning angrily until I found her dusting some antiques or some other shit. "Hello.. "I said, ever so sweetly as I approached her. Suddenly my arm snaked out and snatched onto her wrist, she didn't have much of a chance now..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:25 pm

(Why is she doing that?)

I got back in bed and this time I slept. I wrapped my arms around the pillow that was under my head and fixed my dick so it didn't get hurt from laying on my rock hard stomach and chest

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:33 pm

(Doing what?)

I dragged her into the kitchen,and my eyes greedily searched for something.. anything to torture her with. A kettle was whistling with hot water for tea. I smiled and grabbed the handle. I held out her hand beneath the spout and poured a decent amount over her hand. She screamed in pain as it blistered and burned. I slammed it back down on the stove. "Learn to listen. " I said coldly and left the room.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:35 pm

I got up hearing the scream. I rammed my body into the door bringing it down and ran towards the kitchen,"What happened?" I asked

(Why did she hurt the girl?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:38 pm

(Because she came in the room while they were banging. )

I was long from the kitchen and sitting in the living room when I saw him storm on by. I rose and walked calmly after him.

Tears were streaming heavily from the slave girl's cheeks. She couldnt speak.. she just held her horrific looking hand out for him to view.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:41 pm

I took her hand,"I'll make it better." I said promising. I brought her over to the sink and put it under cold water and left her there to get gauze and special cream. "This will hurt a bit." I said putting the healing cream and then the gauze."Now keep from doing things to hurt it and it should heal quick." I said to her. I put her in my arms against my bare chest to make her sobbing quiet down so I could keep her calm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:54 pm

I studied them from the doorway, chuckling softly. The bareass naked man hugging the slave girl..hilarious. I figured he could run around a bit, there were guards posted at every window and door anyhow so he had no hope of leaving.

I whimpered once he touched my hand and continued putting things over it, my large round eyes not moving from his. I pressed myself hard against his slightly hairy chest and soon I stopped crying, yet my hand still hurt severely.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:56 pm

I took her hand and gently kissed it,"It'll be okay." I said picking her up and putting her on the counter easily like she was a feather. I couldn't resist not kissing her cleavage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:11 pm

I had been gone right after he bandadged up her hand. I sat on the plush couch in the living room, flipping through a magazine.

I smiled weakly and blushed as he kissed my hand. He seemed so sweet.I froze, surprised and a little scared when he lifted me up on the counter. I gasped lightly when he touched my breasts and turning me on slightly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:12 pm

I pushed up her dress skirt and played with her folds,"You got to be quiet if you want me inside you." I told her as I pushed into her being careful of her hand and kissing her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:30 pm

I covered my mouth with my unhurt hand to prevent my gasp from being heard as he pushed himself inside me. I was a virgin, my master had kept me that way for a reason to be a gift to someone. Finally I was able to control my mouth and lowered it to the string that secured my ragtag dress over my shoulder. I pulled it slowly to reveal the entirely of my large, perfectly shaped breasts. The dress rested around my stomach and hips. Him inside me was a mix of pleasure and pain, pleasure overwhelming the pain though. "There's a bedroom.. that no one really goes into.. it's really a large closet, but it has a bed. It's in the back of the house. " I said softly as a suggestion. I felt quite vulnerable here.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:32 pm

"Take me there." I said nodding as I let her down but before I did I gave her a long lingering kiss. I put my pants back up on my hips as I kissed her breasts

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:38 pm

"Mm.. hmm ." I said, as I awkwardly fell/leaped from the counter due to my hand not exactly of help. My dress landed on the floor around my ankles and I scrambled to pick it up and bring it back over me. I nodded to him, looking like my nervous slave girl typical self as I led him from the kitchen towards the back of the massive house. I opened a heavy door and stepped into the dark closet, and pulled the string to turn the small light on. It was dim and dusty in here, but it would do. I closed the door behind him. I quickly slipped my dress down and pushed myself up onto the hard bed where I eagerly spread my thighs widely for him and watched him arching my eyebrows and smiling softly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:41 pm

I looked at her moist folds and groaned. I crawled up onto the bed and kissed her legs before kissing inches from her sweet entrance,"Tell me how much you want me." I told her as I kissed up her body before kissing her neck and shoulder before gently pushing my hard length into her virgin pussy being gentle.

(I was thinking that maybe this slave girl would get pregnant? Up to you)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:46 pm

I tensed as his lips touched my thighs and were near my area and arched my back instinctively. I held back the gasp I knew was coming when he shoved his large self into me. I didn't answer his question though.. I wasn't really sure how to.

(Yea, I like that idea.)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:49 pm

I smiled as I went so deep inside her that I didn't think was possible, my balls tightening as they filled with my life giving seed that could create life, I flared my nostrils. "I hope our mistress doesn't find us." I said nodding as I played with her perky breasts

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:55 pm

I groaned and let myself fall back on the bed as he shoved his thick and long length unbelieveable far within me. I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him down with me, pressing our bodies close together as my breasts pressed against his chest. I leaned up and kissed him lips passionately. I pulled away "Harder. " I breathed.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:03 pm

I went even harder as she asked before spilling my load into her as she was so tight around me. I clenched my jaws together from yelling out and kissed her deeply before I got off of her and laid beside her

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:09 pm

I moaned softly, clenching my fists as he released himself inside me. I sighed, turned my face towards him and staring into his eyes. I smiled softly, taking his hand and and holding it delicately.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:11 pm

I smiled back,"How did you end up here?" I asked as I fitted our hands together. I soon heard our Mistress calling my name

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:15 pm

"My mother was a slave, I was born into it. I was sold at 14 years to Jenn. " I said softly. "Let me.. give you something to remember me by before you leave. " I said. I lowered myself to the lower part of the bed. I carefully slipped his tip into my mouth, licking off our juices with my tounge and massaging his balls and base carefully with my hand.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:20 pm

My eyes rolled in the back of my head as I shut my eyes, I put my hands in her long beautiful hair to direct her how I wanted her. "Yes please suck harder." I said rising off the bed. I soon heard our Mistress and told her to be quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:25 pm

Upon his request I started to suck eagerly and hard at his cock, maybe not so willingly swallowing in the process. Suddenly I froze, hearing my mistress's footsteps. His dick still remained in my mouth, but I didn't move a muscle.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:28 pm

I took my dick out of her mouth and got my trousers on. "Mistress how are you doing?" I asked as I left the room so she wouldn't be caught because she'd be hurt

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:23 pm

I frowned as he left. I felt dirty and disgusted with myself for having sex with him. I probably didn't matter to him. I quickly got dressed and switched the light off. I would wait for their footsteps to disappear before I exited the closet. We didn't even exchange names..mine was Sibyl.

I eyed the slave man as he exited the room. "Not very happy. Were you hiding?" I growled, fist clenching in anger.

Sibyl~
Captive (M, Faye) - Page 2 Dtgsl
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next