Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captive (M, Faye)

2 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Captive (M, Faye) - Page 3 Empty Re: Captive (M, Faye)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:27 pm

"No, just curious about your beautiful house Mistress." I said putting my arm around her waist to lead her away as I put my face to her neck and lightly like a feather kissed her neck as I let my hand travel to her ass to distract her from looking in the closet. I had done that so Sibyl wouldn't get caught

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:32 pm

I stood very quietly until I heard them leave. I slipped out of the door and rushed away into the kitchen. It would be dinner time soon and I would have to help the others.

I smiled wickedly, this slave was quite the charmer. As we walked I put my hand over his and guided it further down to my pussy since I was wearing only a robe still, no underwear.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:34 pm

"Your such a bad girl Mistress teasing a man like this." I said undoing her robe and kissing her shoulder slightly above her right breast as I picked her up by her thighs and put them around my waist to have more access to her breasts as I quickly let my tool out of my trousers and laid against her inner thigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:35 pm

I just smirked at his words. I was a bit surprised by him picking me up, but I sat up straight and erect so my large breasts were basically in his face. I wriggled my chest slightly to make my boobs bounce for him.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:40 pm

I took hold of one and eagerly sucked on one as I put my tool inside her smiling,"You like that Mistress, me fucking you good?" i asked as I quickly started going so hard just the way she liked it

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:52 pm

I tossed my head back and gasped slightly as he did both. I raked my claws up and down his back with each thrust. "Yes. " I breathed out.

I heard the racket they were making from the kitcken, for she was loud for the most part. I was hurt, but I knew he virtually didn't have a choice. I sighed and stirred the pasta with one hand as I glanced at the other.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:54 pm

I had her hold onto me with her legs as I put both of my hands behind her as I thrust so hard,"God Mistress I can't get enough of you." I said groaning as I bit her shoulder. I spanked her hard to leave a hand print on her ass

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:08 pm

I yelled out loudly before my entire body was wracked with an orgasm. Then I heard the dinner bell clang. "Okay.. get away from me, it's dinner time. " I commanded impatiently.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:14 pm

I glared at her,"All I give you and yet you treat me like this." I said to her as I put my trousers away.

(Are you okay with it being back in the 1800's?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:29 pm

I fastened my robe over myself. "All you give ME! All you give ME! " I screamed enraged. I brought my hand back and slapped him hard against the face, my fingernails digging into his cheek. "Remember your place slave. " I spat. I turned and walked towards the dining hall. "Come and eat now. " I said, anger still trailing in my voice.

(Sure..)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:32 pm

My head snapped back and the hand print showing now. I spit in her wake as I ignored her and headed to my room, my face hurting badly as blood trickled down my face to drop to my pecs but I ignored it, i looked out the window to the beyond the fence but shouldn't leave but I was thinking about it

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:45 pm

I seated myself, blood boiling in anger at that defiant slave. I looked over to Sibyl who had just set my plate before me. "Go bring that asshole some food. I need him fit. " I said through clenched teeth. I set to eating as she raced away to grab a plate and food.

At her words my heart began to beat nearly out of my chest. I promptly raced away to fetch a plate and then spooned a good amount of food onto it. I padded quietly to his bedroom and slowly opened the door. I walked over to the bedside and placed the plate on the table beside it. I saw his bloodied face and gasped from the blood. I lifted the hem of my dress to show my thighs as I dabbed the blood from him. "Are you alright? " I asked softly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:55 pm

I hissed breath out of my teeth and leaned back but not before seeing her thigh,"I hope you know I only left to keep you from being beaten Sibyl." I said looking up at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:38 pm

I nodded, but I looked away from him; lower lip trembling slightly. I finished getting the blood from him and lowered my dress to it's normal length. "You should eat. " I said, changing the subject.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:41 pm

I grabbed her arm,"What's wrong?" I asked confused as I took the plate

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:53 pm

"I.. I just don't like her having you and how much you seem to enjoy it. " I said this quietly. It was the truth for what I felt.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:56 pm

"How else am I going to get sex Sibyl?" I asked looking at her. I put the plate down and walked to her, my body so close to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:01 pm

I tensed as he stood over me, basically breathing down my neck. I didn't answer him.. I didn't have an answer for him.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:02 pm

I put a hand behind her neck and bringing her close to me, I kissed her deeply as I grasped her breast

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:09 pm

I fell in with his kiss and kissed him lightly back. I felt a bit uncomfortable when he placed his hand over my breast and took hold of it, but I didn't move away.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:11 pm

"You know I love you, but the Mistress won't let us be together but that won't mean I'd stop loving you." I said nodding as I stepped back and headed for the Mistress,"It was not very nice to hit me." I said standing behind her

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:15 pm

I sighed longingly as he left. We had such short time together always. It was unfortunate.

I dropped my fork and turned in my chair to look at him. "Have you learned your lesson? "I asked coldly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:16 pm

"I want a baby." I said bluntly at her as I looked at her breasts

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:23 pm

"No. " I said, frowning and turned back in my chair to finish my pasta.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:26 pm

"Then I have not learned my lesson." I said walking away from her,"You will not receive sex from me no longer." I said nodding

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next