Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captive (M, Faye)

2 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

Captive (M, Faye) Empty Captive (M, Faye)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 12:51 pm

Max
I was pulled forward into a room that I couldn't see in as it was pitch black. I nearly fell on my face as I walked up three stairs to finally stand. My arms, chest, stomach, shoulders, thighs, caves, etc were very muscular. I pulled on the chains that bound me to the podium, i soon felt the whip come down on my back and shoulders, I cried out against the pain that they caused me. I was very valuable to women in the sex department as I had a huge thick dick, good bloodlines, and was always ready to have sex but that didn't mean I'd always do it as I was a slave that didn't want to be a slave. Blood trickled down my back to pool in the sweat pants I wore, I'd kill them if I got a chance in this life or another for what they've done to me, they might have broken my spirit but not my will to be free.

https://2img.net/h/i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn35/Wild724/Tattoos/Sexy-Muscle-Men-Tattooed-Guys-3-008.jpg

Last edited by hobbit on Mon May 06, 2013 9:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Captive (M, Faye) Empty Re: Captive (M, Faye)

Post by Faye Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:50 pm

Mind if I join? Smile
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 1:51 pm

By all means go ahead, but to worn you there will be sex

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:19 pm

Jenn~
I paced up and down the aisles of fine specimen before the bidding would begin. Several caught my interest with certain.. favorable qualities here or there. Finally the auction began with a well-muscled man. He was very impressive and made me even a bit wet from watching him. I nibbled at my lower lip softly as my eyes scanned hungrily up and down his well-defined body. He had many tattoos which also intrigued me. The bidding started high and I knew it would end high. I sighed.. I knew I had to have him. I flashed my number over and over again to outbid the other bitches trying to get my new slave. Finally it ended and I won.. a small smile tugged at the corners of my red lips.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:26 pm

They had let my dick out showing the women how large and thick I was, I flexed my muscles to show off to them smiling under the blind fold that covered my eyes. I was horny and I wanted to fuck some pussy before I exploded with hunger of having a woman and being between her legs

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:33 pm

My smile grew when I saw the actual prize that I had just bought myself. I walked over to the slave's previous master, handing him cash for the man and an address. "Deliever that... to this address promptly. "I said sharply, there was an urgency in my voice. My eyes caught a glimpse of my prize before he was dragged off stage. I walked briskly over to my car and started to short drive back to my place.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:36 pm

They put my dick away in my pants and soon was at the door of a house. I looked up and saw the huge house and whistled,"This house is huge." i said to no one in particular as I looked around

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:40 pm

I looked out one of the large glass windows and saw that they had arrived. I pranced eagerly down the stairs to meet them at the door. "You can leave now.. "I said to the men as I pulled my slave through the door. Without looking at him yet I spoke sharply "You will be treated well here, almost like a normal person if you obey me. " I said, arching my eyebrows. "Understand?" I asked, shaking his chains slightly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:43 pm

That had always pissed me off when people did that. I just nodded as I went to her and kissed her neck from behind, putting my hands on both of her breasts and gently squeezing, I also rubbed myself against her ass wanting pussy now as I was aroused very much so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:49 pm

I gasped at his eagerness, but I was not one to turn him away. I reached my hand behind me and rubbed his erected dick firmly. "Lets go.. to the bedroom. "I said in a soft voice as I started leading him to the nearest door.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:51 pm

I walked behind her watching her hips from behind smiling as I wondered what they felt like with my hands on them. This was the one time I'd go willingly into her chambers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:58 pm

Once the door was closed and locked with a key behind us I began to undressed speedily. I liked my privacy and didn't care for the maid and butlers "accidently" coming in during these times. I walked over to him and pulled down his sweatpants to look at him more closely. "Eh.. good enough. " I mumbled, knowing that would piss him off. "Come on stud." I said sarcastically, fighting back a smirk.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:08 pm

I got on top of her and pulled her legs apart and slamming inside her,"Fuck your tight." I said as my dick was huge both long and very thick. I was a stud all right. I kissed her neck and sucked on her nipples

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:11 pm

My back arched slightly as he entered me, I dug my fingernails into his back harder with each time he thrusted into me. I groaned, my hands moving down to his butt, pushing on it frantically wanting him further inside me.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:14 pm

I quickly got into a better position and slammed into her more so I'd bring her max pleasure with my thick crown. I kissed her softly before hearing someone come into the bedroom, I turned my head in that direction

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:21 pm

I gasped loudly as he changed position, and spread my thighs a bit further for him. I turned, my eyes filled with rage as I heard someone enter the room. It was a slave/maid girl. Young, ignorant. "What the fuck did I tell you about coming in my room! " I screeched, "Get out bitch! " I snarled, I would torture her later. She shrank from the doorway and rushed out of the room. "Continue.. "I hissed, my hands reaching further down and fondling his balls.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:30 pm

I groaned,"Yes play with my balls." I said as it would make me even bigger for her. I smiled as it would stretch her even farther apart. I gently ran my tongue over her nipples while watching her face smiling as I watched her face turn to lust. I rubbed my pelvis against hers as my balls hit her ass with each thrust. I soon put her legs over my shoulders so it would let me go even deeper inside her.

My old master before I was bought by her had taught me how to pleasure women very good, it helped the fact I was eager to please most of the time and I loved sex, so this women was lucky she had a man that loved sex and liked to give it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:38 pm

I groaned loudly as he forced himself deeper into me, I didn't really care if the maids/ slaves heard; he was a good fuck. My hands clenched the bed sheets with each powerful thrust.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:45 pm

I soon released my cum inside her and kissed her softly before putting her legs back on the bed and laying on the other part of the bed exhausted from trying to make a good impression for her

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:52 pm

I sighed, but still was kind of hungry for more. Later. "You did good, I could give you some pleasure too if you want.. " I said smirking, referring to sucking him off. I didn't care whether or not I did and waited for his reaction.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:55 pm

I thought about it,"I'm really tired from traveling here, tomorrow I'll make it up to you." I said meaning it as I'll have plenty of energy for sex. But I really was tired. I kissed her neck as i put her pussy against my dick

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:01 pm

(I gotta go : ( )

I arched my back sensitively as I felt him prod my sensitive area slightly. I smiled softly, "Okay, you can sleep in here. Want me have someone bring you water or something?" I asked,as I started to pull away from him.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:04 pm

(Dare alright.)

"No that's okay." I said rolling onto my stomach and soon falling asleep. I had scars all over my back from my old master that thought why not whip him for fun when I did everything he had told me to do, but I was happy that she had me now and I hope I didn't make a mistake to not run from her in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:14 pm

I rose and threw a pink, soft robe over myself after I did. My eyes widened in surprise when I saw the scars drawn across his back. I never whipped my slaves,I thought of more interesting punishments most times. My hand reached out to stroke just about the worst one. I sighed softly and exited the room, locking him in there behind me. Now to find that stupid little cunt.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:18 pm

I got up and tried the door it was locked. Damn I thought to myself, I looked around the room to see if there was any doors that would let me out of here. I felt a sting of pain in my back. I looked to her discarded bra and panties and smiled

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next