Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captive (M, Faye)

2 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

Captive (M, Faye) - Page 10 Empty Re: Captive (M, Faye)

Post by Faye Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:56 pm

I followed him down to the cellar. Once down there I shoved him harshly against the cement wall. Chains dangles beside him. I expertly clamped the chains over his wrists and then his ankles. I smirked and then just left.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:59 pm

I looked to her and hung my head down to my chest. I didn't move to save energy, my eyes shut and I ignored everything that came to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Hours later I returned to the cellar, dragging a young girl behind me by the hair. She was no older than eighteen. She had broad hips on her, but was fit. She was perfect for a brood slave. "You need to fuck her, do whatever you want. All I need is her with child. " I instructed as I pushed the girl down onto the bed and strapped her there; her hands above her head and her legs spread. She was still fully clothed though. I walked over to him and unlocked him from his chains. I nodded to him and then skipped up stairs, locking the door behind me so they couldn't escape. The girl watched him with terrified eyes.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:18 pm

I got on top of her as i ripped her clothes off. I looked at her breasts hungrily, i got between her legs and slammed into her tight pussy, doing as i was told. I was a strong man who produced strong slaves of both sexes. I sucked at her nipples as i grew huge inside her tight walls. I groaned deep in the back of my throat. I soon released all the semen i had in my balls. I got off of her and stood by the wall where i was chained waiting for the Mistress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:26 pm

I struggled and screamed angrily against him as he forced himself over me and unclothed me. Tears streamed down my cheeks as he raped me, I occasionally cried out. Once he removed himself from me blood streamed lightly down my legs. "You bastard! " I screamed at him as I still struggled against my bonds.

I sat at the kitchen table as a slave fed me grapes.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:29 pm

I went up the stairs,"Mistress I'm done with what you wanted of me." I said then quickly going down the stairs so she wouldn't hit me,"I'm sorry." I told the young girl.

(Got a new topic you might be interested in.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:47 pm

(Okies.. where?)

I grumbled, "Not even aloud to finish grapes around here. " I rolled my eyes and rose from my seat. I walked down stairs moments later. I looked over to the girl; she seemed pretty fired up. I decided I'd let her stir down here for a few days without food and water so she would grow weaker. I brought him over to the wall and quickly rechained him. "Good job. " I said sarcastically and turned to start up the stairs.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:50 pm

(In my topics.)

I hung there with my head low and with my eyes closed, I was born to be a stud as my father was a star stud back east. I was horny seeing that girl naked, my dick getting nice and hard, I wanted pussy but knew I probably wouldn't get any. I shook my head so my bangs would get out of my face, my hair had grown longer and I had a beard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:53 pm

I twisted and turned on my bed as my butt began to fall asleep. I wanted desperately to cover up my breasts and be able to close to legs, especially because that disgusting beast was staring at me and getting turned on from it.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:57 pm

"Mistress!" I yelled up to her hoping she'd hear me and give me another job at getting another girl pregnant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:10 pm

I slammed my fist angrily down on the table and stomped downstairs. "What the fuck do you want? " I yelled, my eyes burning full of rage..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:16 pm

I looked to her,"Do you have any more girls you want bred?" I asked as I looked to the ground so I didn't evoke her

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:21 pm

I grumbled low in my throat. I followed his gaze down and saw this boner. "No, just use her." I said motioning to the angry woman in the bed. I unchained him, so he could use her. "Don't call me back down you piece of shit. I'm trying to eat and relax. " I snapped and charged back up the stairs.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:28 pm

I walked to her and pulled hard with all my brute strength and broke the chains. I walked back to where I was normally chained up and sat down my legs tired

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:34 pm

As he broke my chains I squealed happily, rubbing my wrists from the pulling and rubbing of the chains. I looked to my clothes, they were torn horribly. I put them on anyways. My dress was ripped so that one breast basically hung out at all times despite what I did. It was also torn up the thigh to my hip. I sighed heavily.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:48 pm

"Your welcome." I said to her as I fell asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:54 pm

I humphed, a bit cocky eh? I knew we would both be beaten for that though. Frowning I rose to my feet and walked slowly over to his sleeping body. I leaned down, my bare breast brushing his shoulder lightly as I kissed his cheek. "Thank you.. " I whispered. I still hated him, but I was happy to be released for now.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:59 pm

"Now git before she comes down." I said opening my eyes and got up and chained my wrists back up

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:02 pm

I walked back to my bed and looked helplessly at the broken chains. "Your an asshole."I said angrily to him. Now I would get beaten and he wouldn't.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:12 pm

I switched from standing to just hanging as I was so tired

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:22 pm

I stared at him with full on hate. Just then the door opened and I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was a maid. She brought and sandwhich and a glass of water for him. Nothing for me. Then she left.I grumbled when she left, how long would I have to be stuck with this asshole in this cellar?
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:23 pm

I ate and drank as I watched her as she was an open book,"Hate will destroy you in the end." i said to her as I soon closed my eyes and slept for a while

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:30 pm

I mimicked him "Hate will destroy you in the end." I picked my shoe up from the foot of the bed and chucked it at him, hitting him in the face and neck with it. I smirked at the assualt.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:33 pm

I got pissed and pulled at the shackled and threw a thick shackle at her on the shoulder,"Don't make me slap you." I said snarling at her

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:40 pm

"Go ahead little bitch, I've been slapped so many times I don't even feel it anymore!" I hissed, pushing the shackle from my shoulder. I picked up the other shoe and aimed it, then I threw it with all my might to hit him hard in the stomach.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next