Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - private [R]

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

- - private [R] - Page 2 Empty Thorn

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:09 am

"Its intoxicating, your scent. It drives me nuts and i wasn't fully done. Now hush you if you want me to finish quickly." He snarled as he harshly slammed his tool in deeper with his thrusts. He grunted a bit but when he hit her wall, he moaned with pleasure. "You...best be...good...if you...want to...eat...." He said, breathing heavily as he kept slamming it. Feeling his tool swell and harden, he groaned as he felt himself coming close. Thrusting a few more times, he groaned as he exploded inside her and he laid himself lightly on her, licking her back and neck.

Back to top Go down

- - private [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: - - private [R]

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:15 am

Pippa grumbled quietly but let him continue without another word. she moaned loudly each time he hit her wall, starting to rock back and forth with his thrusts. her walls clamped around his tool and she shook with pleasure. groaning as he released, she laid her head flat against the cool rock, slowing her breathing as he licked her. "may i eat now, Master?" she asked quietly, but made no move to get up.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:30 am

Dismounting, his dripping tool sheathed as he walked to her face. Looking at her, he snorted and nodded to her. Walking to the entrance, he laid down and started to block most of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:32 am

watching him block the entrance, she sighed softly and padded over to where he dropped the food. she tore a piece off and chewed it hungerily, watching the little rays of sunlight peeking through around him. "am i aloud to go and fly still? or am i stuck here as your.." she paused, thinking for a moment as she chewed, "whore, forever, Master?" Pippa asked quietly, green eyes watching him intently.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:47 am

His gazed turned to him and growled. "You can, just don't make it a chance to leave forever. I just hate being by myself so sorry if i'm too harsh and abrupt. I've been alone for eight years and it drove my life to go upside down." He groaned as he turned back to the tree, remembering his depressing, terrible hatchlinghood.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:35 pm

Pippa laid her ears back, finishing her share of the food. she stood up and walked over to Thorn, and licked his cheek softly. "i'm sorry. i'll stay for as long as you want." she mumbled softly, sitting down next to him.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:40 pm

"Thank you...... And you can call me by my real name if you want. Its more appropriate." He groaned as he laid down and snorted, pawing his mouth a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:44 pm

"Master's fine." Pippa muttered. she stood up, rolling her shoulders. the white dragoness paced the den, poking at rocks and stones laying around.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:59 pm

Yawning, he slowly fell asleep as he tipped onto his side. He was tired and needed the sleep but he didn't know he left an opening to the outside, which let many dragons able to escape, and it was a flaw all had.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:04 pm

Pippa looked at the darkening sky hungrily. "just for a moment.." she mumbled to the sleeping Thorn. quietly, she stepped across his body and exploded into the night air. her long white wings cut through the blackening sky as the dragoness flew in loose circles.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:18 pm

He rolled on his other side and snorted as he slept. He snorted as he hardly knew humans were around and they were dragon catchers.

(Drama!)

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:22 pm

(ooooh. you play them?)

Pippa soared about, eyes closed against the wing current. she'd return to Thorn's den in a few minutes.. just need to stretch her wings a bit more.. she dove down, skimming the tips of her wings on the treetops.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:12 pm

((If you want to be one also, you can.))

Something was wrong, and it was not good. He walked outside after waking up, his feet making prints but he hardly knew they were behind him. Hovering a bit over the forest floor, powerful dragon ropes went around he and he snarled, seeing Indian Dragon Catchers behind him and saw the head Catcher on her Horse dragon. He roared as he stood on his haunches and tried to attack her but other catchers tied up his arms and roped his mouth.

- - private [R] - Page 2 She_be_tribal_by_baboy_san-d55g5qw

"Hurry up, girls! The female isn't far! We gotta get her because with him around, she might have eggs. Make it quick because the leader will want to see them!" The girl ordered as they all pulled the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:30 pm

(mmk, im not looking up a picture though xD are they getting captured?)

Pippa turned suddenly to see the catchers taking down Thorn. she dove towards them, snapping at the ropes around him. she thought she snapped a few, but one was suddenly thrown around her neck. gagging, she turned and thrashed against the rope.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:39 pm

He growled as he was brought down to the ground. Seeing that Pippa got caught too, he bellowed to her and snorted, claws digging into the ground.

Salsa smirked and signaled the girls to hurry and start bringing the dragons. Clicking to hers, it started walking to camp but she kept it walking, not wanting to lose her troops.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:44 pm

Pippa fought against the ropes, flapping her wings and lashing her neck back and forth. one of the women screamed as she tumbled over, and Pippa pulled against the rope harder. one of the dragon horses came near her, and she lashed out, one of her horns catching its side.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:55 pm

While the humans were trying to get a hold of her, Thorn was being dragged to their camp. Once there, the chief came and smiled as she held a knife in her hand and walked towards him. "It alright, boy. Me set you free." She said firmly as she cut him loose. He lifted his head and growled but stopped as she stood there, hardly afraid.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:59 pm

(should she just break free or they drag her to the chief? and will you play the humans? xD)

Pippa kicked out her legs, growling and snapping at the air. the rope around her neck still remained, but she fought against it.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:16 pm

((Whatever you like, and sure.))

He snarled and roared in front of her and got airborne, going high up in the air. He looked around for Pippa but kept an eye on the humans in case.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:17 pm

Pippa finally snapped the rope and flew off, humans screaming. panting, she raced into the air, flapping her wings frantically.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:19 pm

Heading back to the den, he hopped she would be there. Once he landed, he saw she was not there and sat down, waiting patiently.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:27 pm

Pippa flew back to Thorn's den, landing with a small stumble. she looked up to see him waiting. "hey." she panted.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:46 pm

Seeing her, he rushed quickly and grabbed a hold of her and pulled her close to his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. His breathing was shaky as stood there. "I thought you made this a chance to leave me for good. I-I can't go back to the dark loneliness again." He said, quivering horribly.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:26 pm

Pippa nuzzled against him, her heart still pounding. "n-no, i just w-wanted to stretch my w-wings." she whimpered, closing her eyes as she laid her head on his scaley chest.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:59 pm

He sighed and let her go for some room, smiling lightly. He nuzzled her cheek and gave her a soft lick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next