Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- - private [R]

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

- - private [R] Empty - - private [R]

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:38 pm

http://fantasygalleryart.com/library/342Hobsyllwin275x19G2899C-002.jpg

Pippa sat towards the peak of the Dragon Mountains, watching the world beneath her. she breathed in deeply, bored. her small ears pricked, catching the sound of another dragon. cocking her head, she flapped her great, scaly wings and swept into the sky. she zigzagged upwards, her shiny green eyes looking around. Pippa spotted a male, and skillfully floated down beside him, her heat scent that she was unaware of lingering all over her. landing, she cleared her throat, "why hello, who are you? i haven't seen you around before." Pippa asked, as she had been in these mountains the majority of her life.

Last edited by - - mars on Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

- - private [R] Empty Thorn

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:18 pm

- - private [R] Lush_green_hue_by_refresh_relax-d4321fp

Thorn's eyes snapped open when he heard a voice. Turning around, he stood up and snarled as his green eyes glowed. Once he himself came to light, he looked to the dragoness. "Thorn. My name is Thorn. And you are?" He replied as he looked at her. Catching her scent quickly, his claws sheathed and dug deep into the ground and were sharp like knives. His wings snapped open and his tail thrashed as he took it in deeply.

Back to top Go down

- - private [R] Empty Re: - - private [R]

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Pippa smiled, not noticing is claws or appearance as he caught her scent. having never mated before, and being on her own at a young age, she had no knowledge of how males could be. "hello Thorn, i'm Pippa, but you can call me Pip if you like." she said softly, flicking her long tail and sending her scent out more unknowingly.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:40 pm

Looking to Pippa, he smirked mildly, leaning closer to her. "Good choice of name. Hey, i live in a den at the tree filled part of the mountain. Want to go?" He asked, deciding to take her by force in his own home where he would be in his element.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:45 pm

Pippa, being the ever-trusting young dragoness nodded. "sure!" she beamed, spreading her wings and flapping them a few times, lifting a few feet in the air before stopping and waiting for him.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:56 pm

Stretching a bit, he got airborne and soared upward but swooped down, diving until he was fast enough that he was above the trees already. He stopped and waited for her to get down here. Spotting his den at the edge, he glided towards it and stopped, looking around for her but her scent was very clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:01 pm

Pippa zoomed after him, her white legs curled beneath her. she watched as he slowed and quickly dropped at the ledge beside him, stretching her wings out before curling them at her sides. cocking her head, she walked towards the den and glanced around inside, leaving her rump exposed to the male.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:09 pm

Seeing his chance, he dived onto her and locked his hands around her waist, his claws pricking at her scales. His tool unsheathed and twitched hungrily for her and he quickly went inside her. Taking hold of one of her horns with his jaws, he held tight as he started to go hard and rough with her, smirking. "Don't worry, its a game. It goes by a name, just i can't remember. The rules are that you stay still and relax till you enjoy, if your new to it, and if you try to forfeit, i injure you with my claws. And you best not try to stop me, my claws are razor knife sharp and are long enough to prick your heart." He hissed at her and he went deep in a fast speed.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:15 pm

Pippa jumped when a weight appeared on her back, and she turned to see Thorn. "wha-?" she yelped as he started inside her. her head was forced forwards and up as he grabbed one of her horns, and she grumbled at the uncomfortable stance. she listened intently as he spoke, whimpering. "but it hurts! stop!" she whined, choosing to ignore the warning for now - the pain coming from her pussy outweighing her need to pay attention.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:27 pm

"Don't worry, it'll fade." He growled as he slammed his tool deeper in as he pulled her closer. His claws slipped under her scales and were starting to prick her skin like thorns. He moaned deeply as he hit her back wall and he moaned more loudly, groaning a bit. His tool was getting stiff and hard, about to explode.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:35 pm

the young dragoness whimpered and yelped loudly for a few more moments before trying to relax. sure enough, waves of pleasure rode over the pain. Pippa's breath was shattered and uneven as he began going deeper. a growl slipped as his sharp claws pricked her skin, and she wiggled a bit, trying to make it stop. finally she melted beneath him, moaning a bit as his tool hit her back wall. her walls tugged and clamped on his hard tool hungrily.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:53 pm

He chuckled as his tool rubbed against it with each thrust. He knew she would be a good girl soon enough. He groaned as his tool exploded and spilled inside her and he rested himself on top of her. He licked her neck as he dismounted her. Once he removed his claws from her sides, he grabbed a hold of her horns as he headed towards his den but stopped and looked at her. "Stay with me and we can play the game as many times as we can because what i saw, you enjoyed it. Instead of calling me by my name, go with my nickname Master." He hissed as he stared at her with his slit eyes. He hoped this would go as well as planned with what her idea was.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:00 pm

Pippa moaned loudly as his seed exploded inside her. her eyes drooped, but opened as he dismounted and grabbed her horns. she grunted and stood up, watching him speak. "er, uhm, yes.. Master?" the white dragoness muttered, somewhat scared of what this male could do. her pussy ached a bit, and dripped with whatever he just emptied into her. her green gaze drifted towards his tool curiously.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:15 pm

He watched her and noticed she was looking at his tool that was twitching a bit. He smirked as he looked at her. "Go ahead, do what you like with it, just don't prick it with anything sharp or i'll prick you." He snarled as he let go of her horns. His tool was still twitching as it was stiff and erect as it slowly dripped, sense the recent events weren't finished so long ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:28 pm

Pippa nodded and shook her head, happy to have her horns released. she looked at the dripping tool and walked towards him, her rump towards his front and her front at his rump. her white head dipped under his flank as she slowly blew on the erect tool.

(do you want her to.. suck it? xD sounds so wrong.)

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:40 pm

((If your heart and mind are agreeing on something to do for your next post, do it.))

He groaned in an enjoyable tone as he felt it, making his tool twitch with excitement. He shook his head as he lifted his leg a bit, his claws twitching and flicking from the feeling.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:45 pm

Pippa giggled softly and extended her long pink tongue. she gently cleaned the juices from his tool for a few minutes, and then once finished she ducked out from under his flank. she backed away a bit, shuffling her feet, the young dragonness was unsure what to do in the presence of 'Master'.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:59 pm

Relaxing once she was finished, he looked back to her. "Go in the den. I'm going to go hunting. When i come back, you best be ready because i will want to play the game again." He growled and he stood there, watching her before he would go, leaving her unattended.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:05 pm

Pippa nodded, "y-yes Master. i will be ready.." she said quietly, looking at her paws. she was tired, and did not feel like playing the game again.. but he scared her - and she was hungry, and she doubted he would let her eat if she didn't let him play with her. sighing, she shifted her weight on her paws, thinking about escape. knowing he would be able to find and hurt her, more then likely, she decided to stay. standing, she walked into the den with slowly.
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:24 pm

"Instead, i'll be lazy after i hunt so the game can wait. Now get in the den or else." He snarled, barring his teeth. His claws stabbed the ground as his wings snapped open fully as his tail thrashed.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:27 pm

Pippa gave a low growl but continued into the den. scowling, she settled herself on a big, flat rock just inside to wait for him to return. with a soft sigh, she curled herself up and closed her eyes, quickly falling asleep..

(he can come back and force her again if you want, its fine xD)
- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:44 pm

Once he went off, he was going to be gone for only thirty minutes. Returning, he landed quietly and saw her asleep. Dropping the food, he approached her with a frown. He decided he would play again after all. Taking hold of her arms, he licked his mouth with his long, dark pink tongue and ran it up her back, smirking devilishly. His tool unsheathed and twitched hungrily as he pulled back his tongue, tail thrashing lightly. He used his left foot and pushed her tail away some as he bent down and slowly slid his tool inside her, not wanting her up so quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:47 pm

Pippa twitched in her sleep as he ran his tongue over her. being a sound sleeper, she just stirred as he began sliding his tool inside her. with a loud grunt and a sleepy snort, she pulled herself away from him and settled back down to sleep again.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:56 pm

He silently growled when she pulled away cause it caused him to pull out. Not happy, he slid it back inside her but in a more moderate pace. Keeping that same pace, he started to thrust in her as he went deeper and deeper in her with each thrust. He moaned quietly as his back claws scrapped the rocky ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by - - mars Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:01 am

Pippa awoke with a yelp. struggling blindly and thrashing about for a moment, she slowly slowed as her vision cleared and grogginess wore off. spotting the male on her back, she growled, "Thorn! what are you doing, i'm sleeping!" Pippa hissed, forgetting she was supposed to call him 'Master'.

- - mars
- - mars
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next