Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private for Savior and I || R || Semi-Advanced ||

3 posters

Go down

Private for Savior and I || R || Semi-Advanced || Empty Private for Savior and I || R || Semi-Advanced ||

Post by → Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:50 pm

Private for Savior and I || R || Semi-Advanced || Blonde-girl-hair-photography-Favim.com-403690_large
Private for Savior and I || R || Semi-Advanced || Create.php?text=Layla&name=Aerosol

----- Plot
When a mysterious young woman arrives in a small North Carolina town, her reluctance to join the tight knit community raises questions about her past. Slowly, she begins putting down roots, and gains the courage to start a relationship with Alex, a widowed store owner.
But dark secrets intrude on her new life with such terror that she is forced to rediscover the meaning of sacrifice and rely on the power of love in this deeply moving romantic thriller.

----- What happened in the past?

Letting my silent tears fall as I lean against the wall, a knife in my hand as I stare down at the body of my once beloved boyfriend. You may see me now as a murder, but I did this for a reason...
Flash backs of what had happened, soon finding myself back in the mix of it....
`Mark, my boyfriend, gripped me by the throat. Anxiously searching around for a knife as he pinned me against the counter. I grip his hands, rapidly trying to find the crease in his palm so I could manage to wiggle myself away from him. But slowly, as my breath seems to come out as rasps, words slipping through my lips.
" W-Why are y-you doing this?" Eyes wide in fear and yet sudden shock. He snarls down at me, and from where I stand, I could see the glint of rage and thrill in his big brown eyes. My heart seems to skip, or two. His words came out like knifes jabbing into my side. Which indeed is what happened, for he struck me with the edge of a long, silver blade. Half, crumbling to the ground, only to stand back up again when he choked me upward.
" Did you honestly think me and you were going to last, Layla? Ha! Well your wrong, now your going to die and burn in hell like the rest of them!" Mark manages to snarl through gritted teeth.
My eyes search around for something sharp, seeing that he still held the bloodied knife in his hand, I thrust my closest hand forward, gripping the blade and snatching it from his hand. Luckily he released his grip on my throat, finally allowing me to breath. Gaping for only a few moments, until Mark came at me again. I dodge his blow, stepping a side. Watching him tumble to the floor, then with instinct kicking in, I bend down on top of him. Throwing up my hand that I had the knife, firmly gripped too. I scream out aloud, before piercing his back a couple times with the knife. I stop after the 10th stab, rising to my feet, stumbling as I do. Glaring down at the dead body of Mark, I turn and walk out the house.

----- Present day North Carolina

Stepping off the train, feeling eyes piercing the back of my skull, but I pay no mind. Quickly making my way over towards some hotel buildings. I smile as two kids coming running out of the swinging doors, a mother calling out to her two kids to stop. She gives a gesture by the dip of her head, I do the same.
Strolling over to the front desk, I look around. Nobody in sight. Through narrowed eyes, I tap on the bell. Suddenly, I leap back just a bit to see someone fling themselves upward to say in a raspy voice. " Hello!" Raising a brow, watching as the young women, in her late 20's, shuffles around paper work. I slip a slight chuckle, biting my lip and looking at all the open rooms above the young women cranium. " Ah, yes, I would like a room." I say, taking out 25 dollars for the pay. I slide the money towards her. The girl nods, taking the 25 dollars then handing me a room key.
" Thank you so much." I say softly, she returns to generous gesture and then I trail upstairs, to the room where I would be staying for, awhile.

Walking in behind a women with four kids trailing behind her, I smile as they begin to peg for candy. Someone holds the door open for me, I give them a curt nod and a thank you. Continuing to make my way into the store, a small little bag slung over my shoulder. My eyes catching sight of a rather, buff, handsome man checking out an elderly. Shaking my head, I move faster through the store, not daring look back over at the dude. Extending a slender hand to pick up a bag of chips. Not meaning to, I soon find myself gazing at the man behind the cashier desk. I smile small, then turn to look at a can of stuffed mushrooms. Beginning to lick my lips, I grab hold of it. Then adding a few more things to my list, until I make my way up to the check out. Placing the items in front of the dude, I glance up at him.

----- Note
You will be playing the man she meets at the store he owns, make sure you also read the plot. It will give important details about the man Alex she meets

Last edited by ---- ραяîƨ on Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Private for Savior and I || R || Semi-Advanced || Empty Re: Private for Savior and I || R || Semi-Advanced ||

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 23, 2012 12:32 am

"No, there must be some kind of mistake..." He said, clutching the phone tighter in his palm and leaning back against the fridge.
The voice came muffled through the phone, assuring him there was no mistake. "I-I don't understand..." He trailed away. Alex knew very well what the woman was saying. It was very real to him. Too real, in fact. The voice asked if he was still on the other line, but he hung up soon afterwards. Alex drew in a shaky breath and shook his head, fumbling in his jeans for his keys and then leaving his home. He reached his car and started it, leaving for the hospital he knew would only confirm the worst and most recent of truths..

......................................................... Now

He offered the woman a bright, handsome smile. She returned it, asking him how he was doing.
He told her he was alright, swiping what little groceries she had and bagging them. Alex told her the amount and quickly finished checking her out. He hesitated, watching as she left and catching an unfamiliar face walking past. He stepped backwards and leaned against a short row of cabinets. Alex folded his arms over his chest and avoided staring at the stranger. It wasn't often the small town received visitors, so this was more than an average customer. He was sure the news of her presence was already halfway through town and spreading. Alex turned his baby blue eyes downward and waited for her to bring her items up to checkout.

[[ Ahh, it's not as much as you posted but I hope it's enough.. =/ ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Private for Savior and I || R || Semi-Advanced || Empty Re: Private for Savior and I || R || Semi-Advanced ||

Post by → Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:39 am

Private for Savior and I || R || Semi-Advanced || Blonde-girl-hair-photography-Favim.com-403690_large
Private for Savior and I || R || Semi-Advanced || Create.php?text=Layla&name=Aerosol

Layla tries her hardest not to look at him. But she can't help up but do that, then again, she just gotten out of a crisis. Not here to fall in love, she was here to find a safe haven from the cops up where Layla came from. as she place them in front of him, she waits. " Are you going to scan these?" She asked, not looking at him as she lounged through her wallet. Getting impatient now, she bit her lip. Noting that this was a small town, and her arrival will get people questioning her on her past. And Layla, did not want that.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:49 pm

Alex stepped forward casually and swiped what little items she had.
He gave her a hard look and then bagged her purchases. "Impatient, are we?" He said, trying not to sound too unimpressed. For such a pretty face, she was rather brash. He also didn't like that she was in their town and acting as though she couldn't be less interested. The locals didn't like new comers anyway, and to act like we were trash only made matters worse. Alex stepped back in front of the register and awaited her payment.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:02 pm

Layla handed him a 20 and a 5. Then grabbed her bag, " Thanks." She said, her angelic voice booming. His image replayed in her mind as she walked out of the store. The silent chim of the bell made her scuff, but she kept on walking. Sighing heavily, she tugs the bag under her arm again, then hearing someone coming up behind her, she rotating her head to see who it was. Eyes narrowing to a slit, noticing it was the lady from the hotel. Layla smiles as she makes her way over, falling into step beside her. The lady let's out rasping breaths, tired. Though, she speaks up like she wasn't.
" Hey, so how you liking South Port? Oh, and my names Rebecca." She asks, saying her name in the sentence as well. Layla had no expression on her face as she steadily yet slowly walk down through the park towards the hotel. Shrugging, she replies. " It's defiantly a change from where.. where I came from, and I don't wanna go back too." Her angelic voice rings out. Rebecca nods, understanding. She then brings something out totally random.
" So, I hear you've met Alex. The kid up at the store." She puts in. Layla turned her head just a bit to look at Rebecca, brow raising just a tad, her eyes narrow. " Oh, that's his name. Huh, well yes I have. He's quite the looker, if I do say so myself." She gives a chuckle and so does Rebecca.
" Yeah, he can be quite the charmer as well." Rebecca put in again. Layla nods slowly.
[/quote]
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:09 pm

Alex's eyes followed the girl as she left the store, then rolled in both annoyance and bewilderment.
He hadn't found anyone that intriguing in a while. The man shook his head and leaned down, pulling a bottle of glass cleaner from a cupboard as well as a rag. He sprayed the counter top a few times and set about cleaning it off smudges from children. Alex finished cleaning and put the supplies back. He sat down on the floor and leaned against the wall, listening for the chime of the door in case a customer came in. He pulled out his phone and flipped through a few new messages. Alex didn't reply to any of them though. He didn't feel like talking.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:22 pm

Layla sighed heavily as she stepped into the forest, listening to the leaves crunching beneath her feet. She finally found herself upon the cabin she was staying at, unhooking the bag from her shoulder she put it down on the couch. Closing the door behind her to lock it, turning around to open the fridge and grabbing something to eat. She took out a jug of juice, twisting open the cap to chug some down then returning it back to it's place ont he rack in the cool compact. Layla turned on the stove, then put some pizza in.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:29 pm

The time droned on minute by minute before closing time finally arrived.
He dug into the pocket of his jeans as he stepped out into the chilled fall air. He tugged his jacket around his shoulders and closed the door behind him, turning around to lock it. Alex got into his truck and started it. He waited a few minutes to let the truck warm up and to warm himself up. He then backed out of the parking lot, turned onto the main road, and headed towards his house.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:40 pm

Layla sat down on the couch, with her pizza in her hand. She turned on the T.V, though she wasn't watching it all she could think was. There gonna find me. I'm not safe here, this town is small. Small talk travels fast around small towns, I knew I should have went to a more bigger city. But maybe this could work out, maybe. But I'll just have to find out. Layla snapped back to reality, blinking once to watching the flashing screen in front of her. Bringing her fresh, hot cheese pizza to her lips, opening her mouth a bit to bit down and chew silently.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:41 pm

LOL Replied to the Wolf topic Blue! Sorry I'm posting on here, I just hate waiting so long.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:47 pm

[[ That's what PMs are for... ]]

Alex pulled up to his small house.
The paint was a faded white, but it was pretty nevertheless. The area was well-kept, and he clearly tried to keep things as nice as he could manage. He turned the key and pulled it out of the ignition as he stepped out of the truck. He shut his door and walked up to his house. Alex never locked his door. Everyone around here were either friends or close enough acquaintances that he didn't fear a break in. It's not like he had anything to steal anyway.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:03 pm

OOC;;
Time skip

IC;;

The bright sunlight shone through the curtains of her room. Seclusion groans, fluttering sleep away as she slowly sits up. Looking around the room, yawning, She soon stood up. Walking over to the bathroom, jumping in the shower. washing her body and hair, after she was done. Turning of the rushing water, stepping out and wrapping a towel around her wet, damp body, reopening the door, steam rolling out behind her as she shivers from the sudden cold rush.
Seclusion grabs her keys, strolling out the hotel lobby. Giving Rebecca a dip of her head, then walking down the road, through the park, again, and towards the store.
As she walk in, bell ringing when the door chimed against it, noting that someone had came in. She didn't look at the front desk, just went straight to the supplies section. Scanning around for Tampons. She tries to keep her thoughts on what she needed here.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:09 pm

Alex lifted himself from his seat on the floor.
He almost always sat there like that throughout the day, and no one seemed to care. He looked towards the door and rolled his eyes, seeing the new girl in town. Alex leaned back against the wall and stuffed his phone back into his pocket. He absently listened to her footsteps, waiting for her to finish her shopping and come up to the front.

[[ Ah, sss ]]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum