Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D {Private - R/M}

Go down

T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D {Private - R/M} Empty T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D {Private - R/M}

Post by → Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:39 pm

T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D {Private - R/M} 2u9laax
T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D {Private - R/M} Create.php?text=Kota&name=ManyWeatz

" No! Father!" Kota screeched aloud, his claws driving into the soft soil beneath him. His father's dying breath heaved and crackled. The large beast towered over his father, letting a tear roll down the side of his face before landing onto dead leaves below. Silence struck and Kota moaned in sheer sadness for his father. You could see down his fine shaped body the bullet wound where the hunter had shot him at. Doctealin; Kota father, slowly rose his head up just a tad to whisper a telling in his son's pricked ears. " If you've got one shot. Make it real." Stunned and also confused by his father's words, Kota closed his eyes and just simply nodded. " Yes father?" He murmured. His father resting his head back down on the Earth surface, before his breaths slowly began to fade. And he lied their dead.
Moments passed, and the slightest rustle was heard. With quick reflexes Kota leaped forward to stand over his father. Snarling in between clenched fangs, his ears laced back into the bristling sea of fur. His bright eyes flashed from one shadow to the next, until finally something stalked it's way from underneath a low hanging tree. Revealing it's terrifying looks, and the eyes on the beast were blazing with a flaming red. Kota widened his eyes at the creature, his unknown features and coloring coat were remarkably excruciating. With a snake-like tongue and spiked tail made Kotas' spine shiver. Another tear fell and the creature before him bent down to slowly lick along side the dead body of his father. Grinning, the beast straightened up to now tower over Kota. Shaking his head in confusion at the large male, he shrunk back a little. His head in a low bow, his eyes were still pinned to his cranium until the faint ripple of the creatures voice rung in his ears. The creature narrowed his eyes down at Kota, snorting he threw out a piece offering. Not really, but you get the point. Kota jerked back as the paper hit his muzzle, he dared not look up at the beast. " Sign." A loud crackling voice echoed. Flinching back at his voice, drawing in a deep sigh before shaking his head. " What is this for?" Kota spoke softly, almost shuddering to speak. The laughter of the creature before him stung his ear drums, squinting at the laugh he shrunk back more. Wrapping his tail around him. The unknown creature that was known as the Devil. The lord of the underworld if you will, he shook his massive head and stomped a rough paw down on the Earth surface. Making it shake and ripple with the power he possessed. " Listen closely Mortal!" He roared in a deep voice. " You sign this offering and I will give you your father's life back." Kota gasped lightly, throwing his head up to glare at the horrifying beast. Nodding slowly, he glanced over at his father then the paper in front of him. He drew a massive paw forward but before he could another crackling voice spoke. " But if I give you your father's life back, you have to give me your Mortal soul. You will be cursed with the demon 'Genocide'. Now is that a bet?" Kota widened his eyes, choking on his words before spitting them out. " Yes, it's a bet." He spoke then pressed his paw on the paper. As he did the Devil bent down and touched his forehead. The sudden rush of pain struck through him. Kota groaned in sheer pain, standing slowly to his paws and snorting. His head shaking rapidly, his face beginning to change into a skull like form. He tried to hold back the demon but it was too strong for him. Only seconds later the true form of the Genocide demon was revealed, and Kota was no more then a shadow behind his new self. Hunger thriving the demon, he let out a screech. The Devil grinned, looking down at the father before touching his shoulder blade and turning him into dust, before the Devil himself vanished into thin-air. Kota snarled and flashed off into the night, his massive body breaking trees as he made his way throughout the forest. " Hungry!" The demon yowled, stopping at a mountain top before letting out a cry. Then he vanished and set out to feed.

Kota sneered, picking up his pace. His large frame thundering down the valley. His paws burning the delicate sand beneath him as he ran. He was bristling with ambition, but also excitement for tonight. He turned a sharp corner and slowed to a trot, his enormous body swaying between the ruins of buildings. The desert sand lacing through his coat, he snorted. A rippling growl reflecting as he slowly made his way up into a tower. The silence of the dead town rung in his ears, the blazing sun making him sweat. Grunting as he laid down for a nap, awaiting for tonight so he could thrive his demon's hunger. Since the day he had made the bet with the Devil, Kota has suffered the pain and agony with the curse he had put on him. It has been over 20 years since then, and has been searching for the one who put this dreadful curse on him. He knows that the Devil is weak on Earth, and the only thing that brings him power his by the.. The Bet... The only thing that helps him stay alive on Earth. But Kota knows a way he can be stopped. It just takes time and patience to control the power of his demon.. As it has for years.
Kota groaned, feeling the demon pressing against him, the only thing standing between him and Genocide was his mortal soul. He sneered, drawing himself into a ball and letting out a loud scream of pain. Then suddenly a ripple echoed and laughter crackled. A large grin was replaced and his normal looks were deceived once again. He growled, leaping out from the window and flashing off through the night. Flames bursting up around his head and paws. " Hungry.." A deep voice vibrated. He was off to feed on the souls of the bad. Once again the demon had won this battle from getting out.

{ Looking for a female who is in danger. But was also cursed by the Devil, she has a son whom is the offspring of the Devil.}
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D {Private - R/M} Empty Re: T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D {Private - R/M}

Post by Guest Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:12 pm

Luna peered out from the den and into the forest around them. "Stay here and stay quiet." She whispered to her 8 month old pup, Dom. He nodded hesitantly and slunk back into the den as far back as he could. She glanced back one last time before disappearing into the night air.

Something dangerous was out tonight and she could feel it. It was just like the dreaded night so long ago. She trod through the forest warily, as quiet as she could, in search of something to feed her pup. Her paws hardly made a sound as she moved swiftly across the forest floor, listening for anything that would alert her for danger. Slowly, she came to a halt, listening as hard as she could. There was nothing but that lingering feeling.

She closed her emerald eyes and thought back to the night Dom was conceived. She had been running through the forest on a night much like tonight. The same feeling was there... The feeling of danger. Then, from the silence one shot rang out. She ran as fast as she could and hid. It was only when she stopped that she realized that she had been hit by the bullet. She lay there bleeding, waiting for death. And sure enough, death came, or rather, the Devil. "You want to live." he stated. She bared her sharp white fangs at him. He only chuckled. Throwing a piece of paper to the floor in front of her, his wicked grin grew. Sign and you shall live." She looked up at the horrendous figure before her suspiciously. "However... You must carry my pup until I require him." She looked up at him, her head spinning from blood loss then slowly placed her paw on the paper. He grinned wickedly and tapped her wound. She felt life return to her and rose to her feet. His gaze never leaving hers he whispered, "And now for the other part..."

She jerked from her trance and surveyed her surroundings once again. Something was wrong. Very wrong. She needed to be with her pup to protect him. She quickly turned around and bolted back in the direction of her den, paying little attention to anything but the path in front of her.

{Watching Ghost Rider much?}

Back to top Go down

T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D {Private - R/M} Empty Re: T H E - M I S U N D E R S T O O D {Private - R/M}

Post by → Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:35 pm

Not really just got the idea off it.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 16, 2013 4:14 pm

I noticed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down