Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

кησ¢кιηg ση нєℓℓѕ ∂σσя - Private for Greed - R/M

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

кησ¢кιηg ση нєℓℓѕ ∂σσя - Private for Greed - R/M Empty кησ¢кιηg ση нєℓℓѕ ∂σσя - Private for Greed - R/M

Post by → Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:10 pm

Laughter was shed throughout the saloon, drinks were being toasted and people were having the greatest of times. Their bad feelings and thoughts were finally soothing down and drifting else where, seeming as if they didn't have a care in the world. Then the sudden ear piercing neigh rung out, hitting the walls of Riften, a kingdom in which holds the Heir and Heiress of the land. A cheetah spotted horse settled it's raging hooves down upon the Earth surface. A women, who could be mistaken as an outlaw rode saddle on the majestic and intriguing steed. Races of all kinds began to rush out of their houses, bartenders shuffling to glare out the windows of their saloons. As breath-taking as this girl was, she was also very dangerous, in oh-so-many ways. Eerie silence struck the village of the kingdom, only a few cries of near-by hawks that grazed overhead and the chime of the church bell broke the stillness. Kiyuna rounded her shoulders, easing them before hopping off Vixen's back. One of her slender hands gestured outward, tracing the palm of her hand across the studs' unique spotted coat. Vixen rotated his massive crown, eyeing his fellow companion with a glare then flicking his mane out of his face and lashing his tail in irritation. The girl grasped Vixen's lead and hitched him to a post just outside of the saloon. People watched her from a far, others scurried out of her way when she stepped one black steel-toed battle boot upon the rippling floorboard. Her icy chilled gaze seeped through each and every single one's souls, the depths in her eyes that flushed with a sea green made men and women's spine shiver. Upon Kiyuna's features, lay no emotion at all. Behind these eyes of a killer, hint that she gives no mercy nor rationalizations against anything or anyone. You may say she's her own boss, and takes orders from no one, not even the King and Queen of Riften. Even they know her word will either put you in the hands of life or death. Known to rip a mans entire skull out with her bare hands, that's how deadly she is. Some challenge and fall at her feet at once. Others are sure to give a fight, but never really last in a battle to the death with Kiyuna-May Vel Youmi. This girl is unlike any other, she may put her own life on the line for someone she grows a deep connection with. But that, is rare for her. She trusts no one, and no one trusts her. They just respect her limits and how far she can break you. Of course, she has her weaknesses, which starts off with Vixen. He has some how hit a soft spot to her and if anything ever happened to him, she promises you that you won't wake up the next morning. Other than that, she has no weak spots unless you can get under her skin to where she becomes enticingly in love. That has yet to come, usually people will go to the ends of the Earth for her just by how much she can seduce you long enough to where she has you wrapped around her finger. Manipulative, yes. Stubborn, no. 
The gush of a breeze current hits Kiyuna and sends her white x black hair dancing behind her, the red tips finding their way with the remedy. Her memorizing blue orbs shifted around her surroundings before bursting through the swinging doors of the saloon. The music stopped playing as soon as she showed herself. Eyebrows beginning to crease downward, jointing together to form a narrow eyed glare of some sort. The spiked shoulder pads that were clipped to her shoulders rattled a bit, her regular butt cut shorts just barely showing half of her ass with a silver chain that clips the tip of her leggings and rooting to the metal hand bracers of hers; that she refers to as gloves. Then comes her black leather spiked; no straps attached bra like cover-up, more-or-less to hind her breasts and with a nice fitting blue jacket that hovers just above the buckle of the leather armor that covers her up just a tad. Finishing her look off with a holster for her silencer gun and a machete to chop it all off. She is truly fascinating to look at, but don't let her looks fool you. She can be quite the catch. Tugging out a chair, she took a seat. propping her feet on the table top and she made her hands twist in the air, signalling for everyone to carry on. Even though they never did have to stop, they choose too. Not even seconds passed and a man came charging up to Kiyuna, her crown tipped up only a smidge. Listening to his words as he spoke in a loud and gruff voice, a fair expression plastered on each of their faces. " Where's my brother you inconsiderate piece of-" The man didn't even have time to react when Kiyuna pulled a gun on him. Her head held high now, she met his emerald gaze, wolf ears peaking out under his hat. His back up hesitated to raise their weapons, but they did in effort. The women tilted her head, a sly grin played on the corner of her lips, edging for the men to see it and they did. Not having to say one word, they dropped their fire arms and fled. The wolf man just barely walking on thin ice now as Kiyuna slowly brought down the safety so that now she was able to fire if need be, placing her index finger on the trigger. The man watched as she rotated her head to one side to glare at him, and he met her still-hardening stare. " I'm an inconsiderate piece of.. What?" Her angelic, seductive voice that filled with harmony at the moment and not blood-shed. She let her last word roll off the tip of her tongue, half snarling the words out in defense she let out a sneer. The man stuttered to answer, slurring his words. " I-I mean no harm ma'am." He stammered, his hands rose up and he dropped down to his knees. Kiyuna let her tongue clip the forth of her mouth a couple times, shaking her head in shame. " I'm sure you don't. Now about your brother. What was his name again?" She smirked, cracking her neck in three places to ease the stiffness. " M-Malborne." The wolf hybrid bit his lip, flinching and readying himself for the impact of a bullet. Yet, it never came only the beautiful sound of the women's voice. " Ah, Malborne, he was quite the brute. I assure you, he is not dead. Not yet." Her crystallizing blue eyes lit up, the black core in the center of her orbs grew bigger and she eyed the man below her. " I want you too do me a favor." Kiyuna whispered, smiling slightly when the man nodded in agreement, though he could not control himself, she was taking over him for the time being. " Go out into the forest, your brother will be waiting for you at Dragon's Peak unless he hasn't already been devoured by the beasts there. There you will find him and a scroll for the Dragonborne, I want you to bring me back that scroll, whether or not your at the verge of dying." She released him, making him fall forward then scurry off into the tree line of the dark forest. Kiyuna straightened up, putting her gun back on safety and sliding it into the holster on her thigh. Returning her place back upon the chair, the people around her went about their business, trying not to meet Kiyuna's gaze. 

Vixen was getting restless as he waited out in the blazing sun for Kiyuna, and she could sense his frustration. Her muscles rippled under her clothing and before you knew if she was standing to her feet and stalking her way up to the counter. Her elbows laced along the wooden surface, then stopping she motioned for someone. Not a moment later a man came up drew in a heavy sigh and speaking. " What would you like to drink my lovely dame." He charmed, wanting to get her affection of some kind, but that wasn't enough for her and the man could see it. She huffed at his comment, rolling her heavenly eyes. " A couple shots of straight vodka." she shooed him out of her sight, turning around and leaning against the counter as she waited for her drink to be served to her. Her interests were sinking through cracks in the floor, checking out each and every guy in this bar and seeing none to her advantage. She grumbled meaningful words under her breath, feeling someone tap her shoulder she snarled and snatched her drink up and lifted the cold glass to her plush lips. She breathed in the smell and her mouth watered, she parted her lips a little and gulped the vodka down. Slamming the glass back down on the bar and grasping another in the palm of her hands and drinking the last few, side stepping out of the way of two men that were barreling. Crashing into the bar, the two cowards made Kiyuna's lip curl up in disgust and she walked off. Not paying any mind to the googly eyes that she was getting, if there was no men here for her then she would go else where until she found her prey. Though just as she was coming out of the saloons doors someone was on horseback of Vixen. Her eyes blazed in rage, not wasting any time she dejected her machete. Watching as the man snickered down at Kiyuna, testing her wits. She shook in pure anger, looking from Vixen to the guy. Her heart raced. " I suggest you get off that horse unless you want your blood to rain upon this here ground." She warned him, yet he didn't believe her. The man spoke this time, " Everyone says your the best of the best, let's see you try and kill me." This was a breaking point for the girl and in an eye blink later she was locked on top of the mans shoulders, her legs draping over his face and she pressed the blades edge to his throat and suddenly his head was chopped off and she leaped into the air. Levitating down gently, she slowly rose to her full height. The mans head clasped in her right hand, his body falling off Vixen's side. The stud let his masculine frame rustle, trotting over to Kiyuna and nudging her arm. She released the head of the man and reunited with her companion, putting his forehead to hers and chuckling a bit with each other.

{ This is the terrible. I am so sorry it came out like this, I never pictured the rp to start off this way but it did. I'm sorry again, mind my lack of muse. It's late here and I'm tired Sad }
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

кησ¢кιηg ση нєℓℓѕ ∂σσя - Private for Greed - R/M Empty Re: кησ¢кιηg ση нєℓℓѕ ∂σσя - Private for Greed - R/M

Post by Greed Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:53 am

The quaint little saloon was often a place Ramiel stopped to get a cheap drink and a hot woman to spend the night with. Someone who’d at least sate his hunger for a day or two. It wasn’t often that he found a woman like that, however, so coming here had become a regular thing. He didn’t mind it all too much, but he preferred to be continuously moving. New and exotic places meant new and exotic women. He liked exotic women. They were always a joy to try out. Ramiel gave a quiet sigh as he picked up his glass of whiskey and sloshed the liquid around in its container a little bit. For him, the crowded and bustling saloon was a slow night. He’d been to places much more lively and he couldn’t stand slow nights. There were enough women surrounding him to keep him mildly amused, mildly happy, but it wasn’t enough for him. He was always the selfish type, getting what he wanted when he wanted it. But when it was so damn slow even he had a hard time getting what he wanted when he wanted it. Annoying. Ramiel sighed and took an unmerciful gulp from his glass before putting it back down on the table and spinning it around, his index finger gliding over the glass smoothly. His black hair fell into his face some as he leaned forward in a bored fashion, one of the women next to him pulling it back behind his shoulder and saying she’d rather see his face. He held back a snort and turned to her, placing a sweet kiss on her lips and telling her she needn’t worry about seeing his face; she’d see enough of him later. More than enough. Ramiel smirked a bit at the girly giggle she let loose before returning back to eyeing all of the people under the roof. There were a lot of people. It was like a gigantic feeding ground of boring drunkards. Most people made the ‘mistake’ of thinking he was only into women and was therefore surrounding by the women – like he was now – but being an Incubus, he’d take anything that’d feed his hunger. There were lots of men here he’d have, but surrounded by the ten or so women that he was, it would be difficult to fit another – male or female – into their small area in the back. He didn’t mind, though. He loved the attention he was receiving. Ramiel cleared his throat and took another swig of his whiskey and leaned back into his seat, one of the women sliding onto his lap and eagerly playing with the hem of his kimono of sorts. He had been about to turn to the woman and tell her something when suddenly everything fell silent. It felt like a cliché movie scene when the bad guy walked in and everyone stopped to look. And that’s exactly what happened: everyone stopped to look. Ramiel included. Everyone watched as the woman entered, and Ramiel’s interest was immediately peaked. He couldn’t help but smile a little bit as he drunk in the appearance of the woman.  
Beautiful. Exotic. A body to die for. He wouldn’t mind taking her on a little midnight ride. She seemed like an immediate change of pace and she’d just walked into the place. Everyone remained quiet, and Ramiel’s eyes followed her form as she moved inside and took a seat, probably with different intentions than everyone around him. She was perfect in every way a woman could be perfect. Screw the personality. He wasn’t up for finding someone to cozy down with and raise a family. The idea itself was laughable. He’d rather just have a woman who could keep up with him and be fine with him getting up and leaving without another word the next morning. She seemed to have the ‘I don’t give a damn’ look about her. Controlling. On top of things. The women around him seemed to shrink back at her presence. That was a little bit annoying. He’d rather have women with a backbone. They wouldn’t last very long in bed if they didn’t. Not with him, anyways. He didn’t like playing nicely. Life was no fun without a few bumps. Or a lot. At the woman’s signal, everyone went back to doing what they were doing. Ramiel’s eyes didn’t leave her, wondering why everyone stopped just because one woman walked into a bar. Really, guys, Ramiel thought with a scoff, You ought to have more control over yourselves. Grow some balls for God’s sake! Ramiel shook his head and turned to the woman who’d slid onto his lap and played with her hair a little bit. The women around him burst into gossip as soon as they could. "It's her." one of them said in disgust. “I can’t believe she’s back here.” Another added in, flicking her hair angrily over her shoulder. “She never seems to let any of them men get near her either.” Ramiel turned his attention to the woman sitting on his lap as she talked, “Yeah. Who comes to a saloon just for a drink?” Ramiel smirked, “More for me, then, ladies,” he added. “Don’t worry about her. You’ve got me. You’re being real downers talking about a woman who obviously don’t know how to have a good time. All that matters is that you do, so let’s move on with our lives, shall we? She shouldn’t be here too long.” What a shame. She ought to learn how to have fun. I could, no doubt, give her a lesson or two on that. Ramiel turned his attention back to her, soaking in every curve and line, wondering what it would be like if she actually would let a man get close enough to touch her. If he couldn’t have her tonight, he’d have her sometime, he knew that much. Their eyes met for a split second, but it seemed she was looking at the other men, too. “I think you ladies were wrong about her not letting men close enough to touch. Perhaps this bar is just too full of run-down drunkards she doesn’t let herself be soiled by them.” The woman on his lap rolled her eyes and made a crude comment but Ramiel ignored her for the most part, “I don’t care if she’s a bitch. If she can keep up with me for a night that’s all I care for.” He watched as she headed out. What a shame. I ought to go after her. 
Ramiel sighed and gently slid the woman on his lap off, her hand immediately going to trail up the inside of his leg. He couldn’t help but smirk and shake his head a bit. Nice try at getting him to stay, but he had bigger fish to fry. He was definitely interested in that woman, and he wanted to make sure she at least knew he existed. He wasn’t going out of his way to impress her. He’d die before he did that for any woman, but he did want to make sure she was aware of him. He could use a woman that good-looking every once and a while. She just seemed like the type who would actually be able to fulfill his hunger for more than half a day. That would be a great change of pace. He rarely returned to his home in hell because he was out sating his hunger, but if she could do that for him he might actually go back for a friendly visit. Or not so friendly. It depended on his mood. Ramiel sighed and slid out of his booth-type area and past the women, all of whom tried to grab onto part of his attire and beg him to stay. “I'll be back shortly, ladies,” he said with a heart-melting smile, which was immediately followed by a deadly glare. All of the women let go of him at once and went back to talking amongst themselves like good little girls. Ramiel skirted past the drunkards in the saloon, making sure to stay out of reaching range of the ones he knew would grab you and pull you in for a drink and never let you go until he passed out from being so drunk. The second Ramiel made it to the door he smelled a very familiar stench. Oh. Wonderful. What the hell had just happened? Ramiel heard voices slightly and pushed open the doors, lightly colored lean fingers contrasting greatly with the darker wood of the door. He smirked as he stepped outside, his eyes taking a moment to adjust to the brightness after being in the diluted dullness of inside the saloon. He looked the woman up and down for a second. The smell of blood flooded his nostrils and he shook his head a bit, black hair falling back into his face again. “You’re a feisty one, aren’t you?” He asked with a chuckle as he leaned against the saloon’s wall, arms crossed over his chest, a playful look in his eyes.

[ That wasn’t really very good…sorry about that… ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

http://otakucastle.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

кησ¢кιηg ση нєℓℓѕ ∂σσя - Private for Greed - R/M Empty Re: кησ¢кιηg ση нєℓℓѕ ∂σσя - Private for Greed - R/M

Post by → Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:53 pm

As Kiyuna was planting her foot in the foot hold of Vixens holster someone's voice strung her ears, making her retreat backwards and whirl around. Her glowing electrifying blue eyes struck with a viral green in the core, making her look on edge and serious. She sneered, gazing back over at her horse and huffing a little. The stallion shook his head in a warning, though she ignored him and j-walked across the street and glaring up at the unknown guy. She tried not to look him over, but couldn't control the urge and finally let her gaze shift from each muscle and fragment of his features. She grinned slyly, holding back the real interest that sparked. She could diffidently use him to her advantage. Cocking her head, she folding her arms over her chest and sorta put most of her weight on one side of her and let her lean a bit. Kiyuna bit her lip sexily, wanting to cut in deep so that he wouldn't be able to resist her. Yet, if she had to say so herself, the girl had a huge problem with biting her lip. When she was parting her soft pink lips to speak a girl interrupted her and this made her furious. She stiffened, letting her olive complexion turn to steel and grow hard as her muscles kitted together. Holding back her swing she listened to the girls words, not liking the tone she picked to speak to Kiyuna, but handled herself properly. Not knowing how much she could take of this chicks sass, but she managed. " Come on Ramiel, she isn't worth your time. She's just a pest that needs to learn how to keep her distance from this town, and you." Kiyuna brought arm outward, extending one of her fingers and flipping the girl off and giving her a kiss with a wink. The girl made a girly hair flip and a sigh of annoyance. She chuckled evilly, rolling her deathly eyes at the prissy girl who thought she was all that and a box of chocolates. Now it was Kiyuna's turn to speak. Taking a few steps up the stairs, looking down then back up. Meeting eye contact with this so called 'Ramiel' for a short time before snatching her stare away from him and landing on the girl who was talking shit. " I think it would be best if you took my advise and shut the fuck up, before I take your prissy ass down that corner street and beat you to a pulp." The girl shut up instantly, eyes big with worry knowing Kiyuna would do it and not make any remorse or regrets.

Tipping her head up, she returned her full and complete attention the handsome male. She didn't believe that someone like him would want someone like her. But it wasn't surprising, guys picked her up left and right. But they were the ones always drooling over her, while she held the dominance. Kiyuna is best known for her lack of understanding and self control when it comes to getting what she wants. There's no ifs ands or buts about it, she will go over her limits and expectations just to pleasure herself. Never takes 'no' for an answer, that word is un-existent to her. But she doesn't throw herself out there, you have to have the balls to come up to her and introduce yourself. If you don't you will never get to have a piece of her. Sometimes with her manipulative acts and persuasion, she finishes off her prey as easy as taking candy from a baby. Watching his movements carefully, she sunk in his ways of life just by looking into his eyes. She automatically realized she was dealing with a Incubus, which made this advantage even more worth doing. Her smirk grew wider, taking it upon herself she hissed at the girls that were suddenly beginning to surround them. In a heart beat they scattered and went flying through the doors of the saloon. She shook her head, it was sad really and pathetic that so many people of all races were scarred of her. Kiyuna drew in an inward sigh, letting it out with her angelic Romanian accent. " Yeah, I am. Why do you care? You don't seem like the one too, care. You are Incubus, correct?" She asked, quite curious to why he was so hard-headed to come and comfort her with such treason. She narrowed her eyes now, not really sure of him but took him to consideration. Having being the only guy here that was worthy enough to step forward to her without raising a single sword to end of her. 

{ I absolutely despise this post. I hope its alright and enough for you to work with. }
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:29 pm

Ramiel smiled when she turned around. He held her intense gaze with his own cool one. Definitely a feisty one. He liked her already. Perhaps she’d actually be able to keep up with his pace…if he succeeded in peaking her interest, too. First things first. He could already tell she wasn’t the kind of woman that would fall at his feet and basically beg for him, but that made it more fun. For him, at least. He’d always been a fan of playing cat and mouse. Nothing as satisfying as getting the mouse after a good chase. Unfortunately, most times he got no chase, and was hardly sated afterwards. If he stopped to think about it, most women were real let-downs. But he couldn’t complain. He’d rather use them to feed on rather than his own kind, even though they were probably much better at sating his hunger than mortal women. As his newest target started walking over, he didn’t bother keeping his eyes on her face, letting his gaze wander from here to there, taking in every curve, every place the sunlight hit just right. She really was a sight to behold. She had the confidence and independence most women he met didn’t have, so finally meeting one that had something that fit his standards (for the most part) was a nice change. His eyes returned to hers as she bit her lip, finally close enough to speak properly with. He smirked. He couldn’t tell if she was trying to be sexy or if it was just natural. Needless to say, he would be happy ravishing her right then and there. Thankfully, he had much more self-control than that. It was a good thing, too. A very good thing. His sparkling eyes traveled down to her lips as they opened slightly, when another voice entered the scene. He turned his head to see one of the women who had been sitting with him not too long before. He kept the annoyance off of his face and instead gave a charming smile to her, “Not worth my time?” he chuckled, “Since when was it your right to tell me who is and who isn’t worth my time, sweetheart?” Out of the corner of his eye he saw the ‘pest’ flick her off, and couldn’t help but chuckle. He held the woman’s chin in between his fingers, “Don’t you worry your pretty little head about who I spend my time with.” He stared into her eyes for a second before dropping his hand and turning back to his intended target, just as she began speaking again.

He rose a brow at her words, a half-smile plastered to his face. He didn’t bother looking back at the woman – he didn’t actually know her name; he could care less as long as she did what she was supposed to – for he could already sense her discomfort. That was just fabulous. This woman…he had to have her. If only for a night, he had to have her. As his target looked back up at him, he chose to ignore the other women that’d been sitting with him as they slowly trickled out, no doubt wondering what he was doing. If he ditched them for the night, it was his business, not theirs. They ought to know he didn’t appreciate being interrupted when he was doing ‘business’ with another woman. He laughed when she hissed at the women and sent them scurrying like little mice. Obedient little mice, they were, most of the time. How annoying that they had to choose to be disobedient when he was talking to someone ten times as attractive as all of them combined. He’d much rather have her for a night than any of them. His amusement died when his target guessed his being. Even with a human mask, she’d managed to pick up on it? How strange. He couldn’t say he appreciated that at all. Too observant for his liking…but…if it was only a night, he could overlook the tiny detail. “Considering you know what I am, you should know that question is far from relevant,” he said. “I could care less if you were a feisty woman or an obedient daddy’s girl. Either way, I only care if you can manage to keep up with me for a night and don’t mind me leaving first thing in the morning.” Ramiel smirked a little bit. “But women who carry themselves with confidence and independence like you are more attractive to me than the little mice that just scurried off.”
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:41 pm

Kiyuna laughed at his pitiful comment, it seemed as if he didn't know that she wasn't just going to bow down to his standards. She naked her head up, dark orbs flicking with a glistening demise in them. Her rounded elf ears laced back, vanishing into her thick black and white hair, the tiny strains that swirled about glowed at the ends. She tried to rethink what she was going to reply back, but nothing came to mind. His mortal form made her smirk, though what she really wanted to know is what was underneath. She could care less, but then again she needed to know what exactly she was working with before she began her business. Kiyuna gazed at the floor, speaking up to be heard. Though she didn't want to say her following words aloud, so she motioned closer to him. Her hands gesturing out and clasping against his chest, letting out a succubus laugh. She circled around him, then finally the palms of her hands rested on his shoulders and she gripped them tighter. In an eye blink she had him pinned up right against the saloon wall. Her honey-coated voice slipped off the tip of her tongue. " Being an Incubus, like yourself, would know better than to screw around with a Dragonborn." She half-snarled in a whisper into his ear, her white tipped nails glided down his neck, trailing between some of his hair lines. She whipped her head around to hear Vixen's protective nicker that came out as a roar of sort. She growled a little, stepping off of the guy and backing away some. She glared up at him, her eyes hardening then softening when she returned her gaze toward Vixen. Eyeing him for a few harsh moments, Vixen pawed the ground and trotted off. Kiyuna tipped her head and rotated back to Ramiel. Wondering if she would announce her name to him, but that wouldn't happen if he wanted to know it. Then again, now that she thinks about it, even then she would never reveal her name to some stranger she just met.

{ I'm ashamed of myself. Sorry the posts are so short. }
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:53 pm

[ It’s fine. I’m sorry, mien is short, too, because it’s 1:41 AM here xD ]

Ramiel rose a brow as she laughed, but wasn’t all amused, even if his facial expression held that ‘Sure, I’m amused,’ look on it. It was a facial expression he always wore, pretty much. Except in bed. That would completely ruin the mood…so entirely ruin the mood. He watched her with continued interest. She obviously knew what she was doing and what she wanted. Her beast – at least he guessed it was hers – was a bit annoying. It seemed like an overprotective lover of some sort. He’d rather have the woman to himself – he wasn’t worried about ‘competition’ from the horse, but he’d rather not have the horse getting in the way of things, even if it was keeping its distance. It was distracting. He disliked it. He stepped a bit closer to her, pushing himself off of the wall of the saloon and eyeing her with a playboy gaze, intent on nothing but getting his night’s fill. He stood still as she gave a laugh that he knew would send chills down the spines of most men. It’d take more than that to send chills down his spine, though. Come to think of it, he’d never actually gotten chills. Blame it on being a breed of demon. Ah well. He hadn’t really been expecting her to push him against the saloon wall, however. Nice surprise. He couldn’t help but let out a laugh at her comment, shaking his head when she stepped back and the blasted horse began its ‘ranting’ of overprotectiveness again. Damn animal, he thought with a roll of his eyes. It’s quite obvious your master has done this before. Keep your mouth shut for a few minutes, would you? If I was in my true form right now I swear I could walk over there and shut you up without lifting a finger. Ramiel turned his attention back to the woman, “Refer to my earlier comment…” he grinned. “I’m an Incubus. I don’t give two shits about who I ‘screw around with.’ I screw around with whomever I want, whenever I want, if they will have me.” Ramiel stepped closer and ran a finger down her chin before pulling away, “But I’m not going to waste my time on a woman who doesn’t appreciate having a little fun with an Incubus every now and again. Most women I spend the night with never even know what I am. You’re a smart one. I’d expect no less.” Ramiel shrugged, “I could care less if you have hidden intentions, or if you have an overprotective daddy – or beast, for that matter – that’ll get on my tail – quite literally – after the deed has been done…if you can keep up with me and are willing, I can promise you…you will never have another night like one spent with an Incubus.” Ramiel flashed her a smile. “But I do not force myself upon women, or men…no matter how attractive they might be. It’s just not fulfilling. It’s up to you, my dear. I’m willing to take the chance. Who cares if I ought to know better than to screw around with a Dragonborn. That’s hardly a deterrent to me.”
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:39 am

Kiyuna narrowed her eyes at his comments, her head flicking away from his touch. Her gaze hardening, she sighed heavily. Sensing this was going to be a hard one to crack. Though a grin sprouted on her features. She always loved a challenge, yet was he worth it. Getting tired of him talking so much she silenced him, " Please just stop talking," The seductive girl felt the heat rise, and she loved it. Not a second later she had him up against a wall in an alley. Pressing him against it, her leg trailing up his slowly. Her hands grazed up his body, cupping over his face and drawing him in close. " You talk to much." Her plush, soft lips collided to his. Aggressively Kiyuna kissed him, slamming him against the other wall and continuing. Though she finally stopped herself and controlled the urge to seduce him. Then in a quick motion she had him by the throat, locking her grip and pressing him against the saloon wall. She spat out slurring words, " It will take more than that to get into my pants, love." Kiyuna tossed him aside, watching him for a long moment before stalking off into the bar and up the stairs. Wanting to get away from everyone, the tension was rising with her. She was not about to become someones play toy, that was her job to do! She balled her fists up tightly. Stopping in the door way of a room, she sneered loudly. Flipping a table and tearing the bed apart. She punch holes in the walls and then calmed as she began rested her forehead to the wall.

{ Sucky post! And it's like 1:40 here lol.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:31 pm

[ I love. Your Icon. So much. Holy cow. ]

Ramiel rolled his eyes as she pulled away from his touch. He really didn’t care if he tried to resist her now. Eventually, she’d give in. If he had to pleasure her until she was too weary to even open her eyes, he would. He was more than used to doing that to women. Damn…he really was true to his blood. At least he enjoyed himself, and his partner often did more than he did. What could he say? He was just that good. He really, honestly was. He cocked an eyebrow when she told him to stop talking. At least she said ‘please.’ What a goody-two-shoes kind of things to say. What happened next happened fast enough that he hadn’t really seen it coming. Who was he kidding? He hadn’t seen it coming at all. He shook his head a little and opened his mouth to make a witty comment when she pressed her lips against his. Damn, she tasted better than she looked, and that was saying something. It wasn’t to last, though, which made him frown. How unfortunate. He’d do her right here and right now. He would. He got the feeling she wasn’t going to let him, though, and her next words just proved that. His eyes flashed as she turned her back on him. That, to him, was a challenge. He didn’t need her permission now. If he got his hands on her she’d be on her knees begging him for more before she ever realized what the hell she was saying. He smirked and quietly followed her back into the saloon. He remained downstairs, however, teasing some of his favorite women a little and gaining a bunch of dirty glances from the others in the saloon – not that he cared – before he heard something upstairs. “Excuse me, my dears,” he whispered and kissed one gently before heading up the stairs. He leaned against the doorframe when he finally found which room she was in, “You’re a little wildcat, aren’t you?” he asked with a grin. “You do know what helps relieve tension, right…?” He asked with a wink.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:41 pm

Kiyuna was lost in thought as she was spilling silent words out of her mouth, insulting comments at that. Directed to no-one in particular. Though just as she was going to leap out of the window the guy from earlier drained in her ear drums, making her sneer with sheer annoyance. Stepping down from the window seal and cranking her head to the side slowly. She gazed at the ground, fists balling up in tight knots as she realized she suddenly had nothing to say. What he said was true, but that didn't mean she intended to release her tension with him. Did it? Certainly not! The girl spun around on her heels and glared at him with glistening electrifying blue eyes. Her hour-glass figure started to sway as she stepped closer towards him, one foot in front of the other then stopping on an inch from his face. She let her tongue click the roof of her mouth and angelic accent roll out. [b style="color: rgb(153, 51, 102);"]" Don't flatter yourself." [/b]Kiyuna growled, eyeing him as she let her gaze burn deep into his soul. Placing her hands slightly on the ends of her hips that framed out, forming a perfectly round ass. She grinned devilishly at his wink and chuckling just a tad. Tilting her crown to one side and putting her weight on one side of her body before pressing her index finger on his chest. [b style="color: rgb(153, 51, 102);"]" You just don't know when to give up." [/b]Kiyuna narrowed her eyes at him then tipped her head up as she now drew closer to him.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:56 pm

Ramiel watched with an internal impatience, but let his gaze wander over her praiseworthy form calmly, as if he had no cares in the world. Usually, he didn’t. But he’d made it his own issue that she was his newest “problem,” and that he had to deal with it. Sooner, preferably, rather than later. She didn’t respond to his first comment, which made Ramiel assume she agreed, at least a little, for she didn’t appear as if she were going to argue. Good. He liked it that way. His eyes traveled back to hers, catching her gaze. Stunning. Absolutely stunning. The way she walked made it appear she knew what she wanted, and it hinted at a rougher side, yet with a delicate touch. After all, a woman was a woman, no matter what she was like. He could care less which gender he spent the night with, but he had to admit, there was something about women like her that were just an automatic turn-on. He knew he wasn’t the only one that thought that – it appeared most of the men had automatic erections the moment she walked into the room. At least he could control himself. She ought to respect that more. But it didn’t mean he wasn’t willing to go to almost any length to get her. Ramiel smirked. Her tone of voice coupled with her accent made him wonder if she was intentionally teasing him, or if it was natural sex appeal. Probably a bit of both. “I can’t help it,” he said softly, “It happens naturally.” He rose an eyebrow when her finger landed on his chest. He smirked and grabbed her wrist forcefully, but not too much so – the perfect amount. He spun her around and pushed her against the nearest wall, his hands resting on either side of her hips. “Maybe not, but the question is if you do,” he said, speaking huskily into the crook of her neck, “I know you want to. Why must you be so picky about who with?” He asked, not really caring for an answer, as he left a small trail of kisses along her neck before pulling back slightly to give her a playfully devilish grin.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:28 pm

The girl rolled her eyes. She hated how he was so intriguing. Though her hardening glare did not soften a smidge bit, watching his movements very carefully. Kiyuna intended to get her full-fill of pleasure, but with tons of teasing for this attractive, manipulative male before. Only because he seemed like the type she was and that made him quite the challenge. Skimming over his body a few quick glances then returning her icy chilled gaze to his. Half expecting him to throw himself at her like all men did when she did this. Though, she couldn't think or react at the sudden shove against the wall. Her eyes closed slightly as her neck arched and she parted her lips as soon as she collided with the wall. Hands to her side Kiyuna kept her mouth parted a tad but lowered her head down to look at him. A grin tugging at the corner of her lips, loving how he was so seductive and so head on about what he wanted and when he needed it. This made her become exclusively horny at the slightest moment. She had him wrapped around her finger now. Easily she raised a slender hand and removed his hair from his eyes, cocking her head and licking her lips. " Oh, I want too. And I'm not picky at all, weather it be a female or a simple male, I always get what I desire. But did you really think that it would be that easy, I'm not your average womanizer, unlike those mere sex-driven women you get downstairs. I'm a blessing, love, not a play toy." She blinked twice, snapping her jaw shut and dropping her hand back down to her side before searching his eyes for any kind of answers to her questions she couldn't possibly say aloud. Wondering what he would say next she grinned.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:48 pm

Ramiel could tell. No matter how subtle the change was, he could tell. He was a couple hundred years old, he’d gotten used to the way women (and men) reacted when they enjoyed something. He could tell she liked it, but she was damn good at keeping it hidden. He couldn’t tell how much she liked it or if it was good enough for him to continue at whatever pace he pleased. He nearly said he’d let her be in charge if she really wanted to play the game that way, but didn’t. He wasn’t used to bowing down to the erotic demands of whoever his partner was. It was always him that gave the demands, and he liked it that way. He’d be damned if she got him to obey her. That was just more incentive for him to get her to submit to him first and not the other way around. Luckily, he was confident he could do that. After all, when seducing men and women was basically your life’s work, you got pretty good at it after a while. He’d had women who tried to resist him before, but the little game they liked to think they were good at usually lasted no more than ten minutes before he had them on their knees – quite literally. He blinked a bit when she moved some of his long black hair out of his eyes and licked her lips. His eyes lingered there a bit longer than they should’ve, but hey, if he really wanted to he had no doubt he could ravish her right there and have her screaming his name by the end of it. But…sometimes it was more fun to agree, to a certain extent, to play her little game. He straightened and moved his arms so they were wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer and off the wall a little. He smirked at her comment. Not one of the usual sex-driven women, eh? Well. Wasn’t that peachy – and he didn’t say that sarcastically either. His grin widened slightly when she said she was a blessing. He nestled his head closer to her neck, whispering against her ear, “That, my dear, you most certainly are.” He had to admit it was hard to contain himself when he felt he was so close to getting what he wanted. So damn close. But it still wasn’t close enough. He managed to reduce his oncoming assault to placing a few fleeting kisses along her jawline, stopping just before her chin and looking back up, “I don’t like being teased very much, though. So if you cross the breaking point whatever comes next is your fault entirely.”
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Kiyuna couldn't help but laugh at him, the way he tried his hardest to seduce her. It was quiet pathetic in her eyes, but in his it was a different story. Quite theoretical really. She shook her head at his comment, her grin fading and she went serious. Slightly removing him from her waist and slamming him against the wall now. " You see, that is where your wrong love." She hissed through clenched teeth as she gripped his throat tightly, pinning him where he stood. Her eyes gazed down at his lips as she spoke again. " It won't simply be my fault entirely, yours too. If you haven't yet to realize," The girl paused, snapping her eyes up to his and growling low. " I'm not one to bow down to your demise." Kiyuna slipped away from him, easing herself backwards a bit and standing their. She glared at him with enticing eyes that could make any heart melt for her. " I'd watch what you say, boy-o. I can either be your worst nightmare or the blessing you suppose I am." With a flick of her black hair she stared him down, " Your choice not mine." Even though how badly she wanted to have him right now, right here, she couldn't just do that. She was not valuable and honestly she has never dealt with someone like him. So, he will just have to work hard for her if he truly does want her. Though knowing incubuses they will drop you like flies on rise if they have too and so will Kiyuna, so he probably won't fight for her long. He might get tired of trying and move on to the next girl he could get his hands on, which only made her sneer in annoyance as she thought about it.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Ramiel growled lowly when she shoved him against the wall, momentarily winded in the slightest bit. It was rare for someone to draw out his more animalistic side before they were in bed. After all, he was a demon and when he went wild, he truly went wild. Probably more so than she’d ever experienced before. He didn’t usually turn into his demon form either, but he was damn tempted to get her to sit back and let him do his thing. But the thing was, if the prey didn’t enjoy themselves, incubi didn’t get their fill. It was a waste. He had to be sure she wanted it as badly as he did before he took the risk. There was absolutely no point in feeding on someone if they didn’t give you any sustenance in the first place. She really was a thorn in his side right now. Couldn’t she just be easy? He supposed having to work for his food meant it would last him longer, but he was afraid she was going to be one of those people he’d easily get addicted to, and he couldn’t afford that. He was risking it enough trying to get her in bed not knowing whether he’d come up sated, so doing it knowing he could possibly get hooked on her was even worse. She didn’t need to know any of his inner conflicts, though. He smirked in a demonic fashion, “Oh, it won’t be my fault. If you push me over the edge it’s because you teased me,” Ramiel said lowly. “I am a demon after all. Can’t keep me caged forever.” He growled again when he stared at her, but this time it was more in frustration than anger or displeasure. He knew he had to tread carefully, but that wasn’t his nature. It just wasn’t normal for him – nor was it something he was comfortable with. He wanted to be able to barge in, so to speak, and get what he wanted without being questioned about it. He felt like a dog being trained to heel. That’s not how he worked; how his body worked. He grinned devilishly, “My worst nightmare? Sweetheart, I spend a lot of time in hell, literally. You go down there and see everything for yourself, and then consider saying you’ll be my worst nightmare.” Ramiel smirked but his amusement was no longer present. Mentally he was trying to figure out the best way to get her to heel, but her will was just as strong as his, which was going to make this very difficult. He knew if he got his hands on her…she’d gladly bow down to him. Or…at least, that’s what he hoped would be the case, but he couldn’t be sure. Especially not with her. After a minute or two of sizing her up and weighing his options, he let out another frustrated growl, that this time bordered more on a dull roar, “What is it, exactly, that you’re waiting for? Looking for?” He asked, exasperated.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Kiyuna rolled her eyes, shaking her had at him. When he mentioned hell, she snickered automatically. Her expression was emotionless like always as she spoke. [b style="color: rgb(153, 51, 102);"]" Already have." [/b]The girl snapped at him, scolding the male for a few seconds before again she slowly began to motion her way towards the door. [b style="color: rgb(153, 51, 102);"]" I'm no one's sweetheart and when you grow balls and a dick, hit me up. For now, go catch something that's easier to soothe your hunger." [/b]Just before she left the room she focused her eyes on him, glaring and growling with annoyance. [b style="color: rgb(153, 51, 102);"]" In all honesty, it's none of your damn business." [/b]She spat roughly, then vanished out of the door frame and was in an blink, stalking down the stairs towards the saloon doors. She needed to find someone who was worth her time, even though she was regretting the decision she was making she was not anyone's bitch. They were hers and that's how it's gonna stay. Pushing two fingers to her mouth and whistling for Vixen, not even a second later he came trotting up and sliding to a steady halt in front of her. Lurking up to her steed and hopping on, she hooked her hands around the reins and shoved her feet into the foot holds of the saddle. Glancing back at the the saloon she drew in an inward sigh then kicked the sides of the enormous stallion and the two raced off down the street. Heading toward the apartment she was staying at for the time being. Kiyuna wondered if he'd come fetch her again and she wished he would for some odd reason, she wanted him but something deep down told her not too. Hitching the massive beast to a post and patting Vixen's broad shoulder before turning and stalking into the double doors of the motel. Making her way toward her room that was fortunately the presidential sweet. Opening the door to the room and stepping in she made her way to her bed and sat down for a moment.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:36 pm

Ramiel’s eyes narrowed. At the moment, he was peeved. He didn’t really want the sex as much as he wanted to show her who was boss around here. He was here at the saloon more often than she, so in his mind he automatically marked it as his turf, even if that wasn’t necessarily correct. If she wanted to play that game and pick all the wrong cards with him, that was fine with him. He didn’t give a damn if she couldn’t stand up once he was done with her. It would make it easier for him to get up and leave. Ramiel’s grin turned deadly at her comment. Oh, so you really want to pull the ‘fuck with Ramiel’ card right now? I swear to God if I didn’t have half the decency I do I’d ravish you right up against the goddamn wall. Ramiel let out a sigh between his teeth as he watched her leave. He knew that’s what he’d have to do, as much as he hated to admit it. He wasn’t going to let her get away, though. If he had to stalk her all the way back to her place, he would. She’d created a technically nonexistent challenge, but he’d made it his reality and he was going to win this challenge if it was the last thing he did – which it wouldn’t be. If he didn’t have her in bed by the end of the day he was going to go crazy. He was pretty sure she’d already driven him halfway there, now all he needed was a little helpful push of something to satisfy his hunger. He wasn’t going to let her go that easily, especially not after some of the things she’d said. How annoying. He usually wouldn’t continue the chase when he realized the other was going to take too long to catch or was truly uninterested, but for some reason he felt compelled to make sure he showed her who was boss. It was weird and out of character for him, but he didn’t care. She’d sate his hunger, and he knew that much, and that’s all he really cared about. So what if she didn’t just want to be his nightly play-toy. He didn’t care. He was going to have her as his own, even if it was only for one night. With a deep growl of warning he let her go before heading downstairs in the saloon to pick up one of his ‘regulars’ and take them for a joyride before going after his newest target.

~*&*~

Ramiel could already feel his last meal wearing off. It’d taken him a while to actually track her down, but he was finally in the place he needed to be. The seductively familiar scent was all over the place, plus that creature (okay, so that was a dramatic way to put it, so what?) was there, too. He really didn’t care for beasts that mankind used. He took a moment and just stood there, soaking in the smell. With her scent this close, it didn’t take long for him to pinpoint her exact location, either, and he was glad when he finally reached it. He was already hungry again. The scent of her had flushed out whatever ounce of food he’d had from his last dish left. He wasn’t leaving this time until he got what he wanted, and he didn’t give a damn whether or not she was ready for that or not. He raised his knuckles and rapped them against the door. Guess who~, he thought to himself. I came back for you, sweetheart.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:55 pm

The girl was stripping off her weaponry, placing them on a table and taking off her black leggings before tying up her long hair in a ponytail. Letting her bangs hang loosely over her right eye. She found herself thinking of that unknown male she has yet to find the name of, though she could careless really. Sighing heavily she went to toss off her shirt off, revealing large breasts. Taking her hands and gliding her bottoms down, slipping them off as well. She motioned towards the shower, closing the door a tad and turning on the water. She stepped in, shutting the blurry screen door behind her and tracing her hands through her hair, eyes closing momentarily until she sensed something was off. Through narrowed eyes she gazed in the bathroom for a short moment then shrugged it off her shoulders and resumed back to washing her hair. She could feel someones presence lifting over her and it made her shake in rage. She half wanted to stalk out of the bathroom butt naked just to kill off whom ever appeared to be in her room now. Uneasily she rinsed her hair out, standing under the warmth of the drizzling waterfall. Her back dimples showed clearly as her back was arched just a bit. Her deep curves, ruffling out to her wide hips as she moved about in the shower, her figure creasing as she leaned on one side of the wall in the bathtub. Aimlessly thinking and keeping an open ear for anything unfamiliar. 
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:46 am

For a second, Ramiel just stood there and let out a quiet sigh, resting his forehead against the door, his hand loosely on the handle. If he had to, he’d honestly be perfectly content just standing here and drinking in the intoxicating smell. But, unfortunately, that wasn’t enough to feed his hunger. Nowhere near enough. He supposed he might as well try the handle first, just in case. He straightened again and twisted the nob, slightly surprised when it offered no resistance. He pushed the door in quietly and slipped inside, closing it again behind him. “How careless,” he murmured to himself, running a hand through his hair and placing on hand on his hip. It was a nice place. Not that he cared about the location as much as he cared about what was residing there. He thought her smell had been strong from outside, but in here, it was like a sensory overload. A shock, per se, to his system. When he thought about it, he would much rather have his way with her here then back at the saloon. He turned his head to one side, hearing the sound of running water. Taking a shower? I have fantastic timing. Ramiel quietly moved towards the sound, taking his time, examining his surroundings while he was at it. If she decided she was going to do something stupid to try and get him out of there, he’d at least do better being vaguely aware of his surroundings. He probably should have locked the door behind him, but he didn’t care about that now. He stopped in front of the bathroom door, his fingers resting lightly on it before pushing it in and leaning against the doorframe. “Honey, I’m home,” he said with a sly grin, “Did you miss me?”
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:57 am

Through the rushing of the water she heard someone speak in her door frame, automatically she knew who it was. Just by the tone in his voice and not to mention, it wasn't really a surprise. She knew for a fact he would find her. Though for a second there she had thought he gave up back at the saloon. Grinning devilishly she twisted the knob of the shower to the off position. Sliding up the screen door and stepping out, the surface of her foot pressing down on the cold tilted floor. Not caring if she was naked in front of him, her long black hair ruffling out and waved a tad past her elbows to rest at her tail bone. She rotated to the side and grasped hold of a towel. Enclosing it around her large breasts and tucking it about her body. Now hiding her goodies from him. Kiyuna tilted her head and smirked slyly, taking some steps forward she shoved her way past him and towards her bed. Spinning around quickly, one of her hands still gripping the towel so it didn't fall down. The girl flashed her beaming blue eyes at him, she half sneered. " Not as much as you missed me." She spat bitterly though a grin played on her expression.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:10 am

Ramiel knew that most men would probably have a sense of shame in staring openly at a woman they were unaffiliated with as she came out of the shower. Ramiel, however, couldn’t care less. Who wouldn’t want to admire such a beautiful body? Although he had to admit this only made it even harder to control himself and he forced himself to look her in the face before he completely lost it. He watched, both disappointed and relieved, as she put a towel on. He knew it was best for his sanity but he didn’t want her to, either. Damn her. He didn’t care if she wanted to tease him longer, he didn’t want to be teased any longer. He watched, his eyes sparkling lightly, as she pushed past him. It took all his effort not to reach out and grab her to make her stay with him, but instead he just continued to watch her walk over in the general location of her bed. He smirked at that. He turned around completely and shrugged at her comment, “You’re probably right,” he said smoothly, walking over to her. He grinned deviously and ran a finger down her cheek. She had perfectly smooth skin, soft and touchable, and he’d rather not just stick to her cheek. He grabbed her chin lightly between his index finger and thumb and held her head up a little, searching her eyes for something, just to see if he’d find it. “But you can’t deny it. You were waiting for me, weren’t you?” he leaned in close to her ear and smirked. He ran his tongue over the shell of her ear before continuing, “You knew I’d come.”
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:24 am

Kiyuna grinned, drawing in his movements as he stepped towards her. Chuckling a bit at his comment she watched his finger trail down the side of her cheek bone. She tightened her jaw as he motioned his way down to her chin and propping her head up so that now she was looking directly up at him. Growling lowly the girl took his hand and brushed it off her chin. " Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't." The girl blinked and stepped away from him, turning she slowly made her way towards her closet. Slowly she loosened her grip on the towel, letting it drape down her back, the ends of the white cloth in the palm of her hands. Drawing it more down and stopping just above her ass. Looking over her shoulder a tad, resting her chin on her shoulder as her gaze was fixed on the floor below her. Speaking with her angelic voice, " I knew you would, I'm kinda glad you did." Now releasing her grasp on the towel and letting it fall around her feet, she knew he wouldn't be able to resist her. In an eye blink she was pushing him up against the wall, her leg propped up on his waist as she drew in closer to him. Kiyuna kissed along his chin then breathed lightly on his neck as she spoke in his ear now. " What are you waiting for? An invitation  Come on." She giggled, smirking wildly as she waited for him to do something.
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:54 am

Ramiel let his hand fall back to his side when she brushed it away from her chin. He rolled his eyes at her comment. She’d been waiting, and he knew it. He loved knowing that, too. At least now he was sure she wanted him almost as badly as he wanted her, perhaps the same amount. Or more, but that was unlikely at this point in time. He was about to explode, he felt. It was time to draw their little game to a close. He was half tempted to pull her back to him and not let her go until they reached the bed, but he retained his self-control and watched her let her towel fall slightly, stopping at her hips. He wanted her unlike he’d wanted anyone else in the hundreds of years he’d lived. She was good at doing what she did, it appeared. Maybe a little too good. But he didn’t care now, because she was his, if only for the night. He grinned when she said she was kind of glad he did come. “I’ll just have to surpass your expectations, then,” he said huskily. He watched as the towel hit the floor. His eyes traveled over her voluptuous figure, caught off guard slightly when she pushed him against the wall, her leg resting on his waist. He soaked up the small amounts of attention she was giving him for a second before raising a brow. Her giggle seemed surprisingly girly to him, but he didn’t care. He smirked and switched their positions, resting her against the wall and pressing himself against her to keep her where he wanted her, “Why don’t you let someone else take the lead for once? I can show you what real pleasure is like,” he said with a devious glint in his eyes and a smirk. “You won’t regret it,” he said before getting to work. One hand moved to tease one of her breasts, his mouth going to work on the other.
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:29 am

Kiyuna gaped when she was suddenly pressed against the wall, honestly knowing that was coming. She grinned sheepishly, seeing the glint in his eyes as he spoke. She wasn't much of the talker when she was getting what she wanted, so she let him do as he pleased. Letting him take the lead, for now. The girl bit her lip watching closely as he worked his magic, teasing her breast and mouthing the other. Her grin vanished and she went serious, getting into the heat of the moment. [b style="color: rgb(153, 51, 102);"]" If you say your that good, then lets see it." [/b]She arched her back more and gripped his shoulder and drew him in closer.

{ Sorry so short :/ }
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Greed Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:13 pm

Ramiel was in a state of pure bliss. Even though he hadn’t even rid himself of his own clothes yet, he had a beautiful woman, for the moment, under his control. He was confident that by the end of the night she’d be weak-kneed and writhing underneath him. If all continued to go well, that is. He let himself focus on nothing but the rising heat of her stark body against his, enjoying himself. He grinned inwardly when she spoke again, afterwards arching her back, causing her breasts to be pushed farther against him. He felt her grip his shoulders, and after one teasing lick to her breast he straightened slightly, one hand traveling down between her legs and rubbing her gently. He smirked at her before burying his head in the crook of her neck, nibbling and sucking on the angelically soft skin, soaking in her smell and feel.

[ Yeah… mine wasn’t much better. xD Sorry. ]
Greed
Greed
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by → Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:49 pm

Kiyuna has yet to moan and she was getting antsy. Skimming her finger nails along his arms then in a quick motion she torn his shirt in half, revealing his masculine chest. Biting her lip as she eyed his body for a long time, not wanting to take her eyes off him until he moved his hand downward in between her legs. She spread her legs just a tad to allow him access. Though as he drove his face into the arch of her neck she let her hands ruffle up to his collar bone, sliding her hands underneath his shirt and slowly removing the silky clothe off his broad shoulders and onto the ground. Leaving only his pants on, for the time being - that is. The girl held back a few more moments before she would take over and he'd be bowing down to her; pleading for more. She found herself snatching his face in the crest of her hands and not wasting a single second before she dove in for a kiss. Aggressively she kissed with, slow and seductive as she wrapped her arms over his neck, eyes closing.

{ This is a shitty post! }
→
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next