Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm sorry about that, but i DO love you! [Faded*~*Light] [R]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm sorry about that, but i DO love you! [Faded*~*Light] [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sorry about that, but i DO love you! [Faded*~*Light] [R]

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:32 pm

Cascading Shadow~

I paused and thought a moment. "Of course I will." I said, then reaching back feeling him nuzzle me. I moaned soflty in pleasure and just stood there with my eyes closed.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

https://twitter.com/#!/KaylaGabriel1

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry about that, but i DO love you! [Faded*~*Light] [R] - Page 2 Empty Dark Souls

Post by Guest Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:31 am

Dismounting with a smile, he walked over to her and smiled, gently nibbling her neck. Grazing some grass, he kept watch of anything he had to keep his mare away from.

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry about that, but i DO love you! [Faded*~*Light] [R] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sorry about that, but i DO love you! [Faded*~*Light] [R]

Post by Faded*~*Light Tue Dec 11, 2012 8:09 pm

Cascading Shadow~

I grazed by him and occasionally looked up smiling. I was glad that I'd finally found someone who would stay with me and protect me. Especially if I was going to have a foal in close to a year. I need someone to help keep me healthy during the pregnancy.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry about that, but i DO love you! [Faded*~*Light] [R] - Page 2 Empty Dark Souls

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:29 pm

He lifted his head and saw some shrubs ahead shaking. "Danger always picks times like this...." He muttered as he glared at it. Something that would absolutely be danger was in those shrubs, targeting them, preying on them, preparing to strike and he was not going to have it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Dec 22, 2012 10:24 am

Cascading Shadow~

My head shot up quickly and my ears immediately pinned backwards. I looked into the distance at the moving bushes. I slowly moved back towards my new mate and stood behind him. "What.. What is it??" I asked, sort of terrified of whhat might be hiding ovr there.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:03 pm

He snorted as he saw the answer to what made the bushes so active; a rabbit. He chuckled and snorted, looking around and relaxed. "Its good now." He nickered to her and swished his tail a bit, keeping his guard up though he looked defenseless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:49 pm

Cascading Shadow~

My muscles relaxed and I laughed. "Wow, I can't believe I was scared of THAT" I said, continuing to graze.

[[ can we fast forward a little bit to where she's close to foaling? ]]
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:06 pm

((Sure.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:45 pm

Cascading Shadow~

It had been a long 11 months and I knew it was almost time for the foal to get here. I smiled and reached back, nudging my swollen abdomen. I looked over to my mate and said "Are you sure you're ready for this?"
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:58 pm

"Of course. I have witnessed enough births of my siblings whenever my old man wasn't around long enough to endure any foal's birth." He snort, lifting his head up in pride then looked at her with a smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:10 pm

Cascading Shadow~

"Good" i said, feeling the foal kick. I pinned my ears and gritted my teeth as it did it over and over again. Milk started dripping from my teats and I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I spread my legs out as water gushed out of me. "It's coming!" I said and then immidiatley fell down to the ground in pain, laying flat as i got ready to push..
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:19 pm

Looking at her, he just stood there as he watched. He knew he could do nothing but stand there and watch. "Just breathe and push. I can do nothing to help sense the job is painful but simple." He replied as he kept himself on alert for anything that could attack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:17 pm

Cascading Shadow~

I took a deep breath an pushed hard along with the contractions. I kept pushing and soon enough the foals hooves emerged. I looked back and saw them coming out, they were staggered a little and I could feel the nose starting to come through. I shifted my weight a little to change the foal's position because it was coming out wrong. I pushed more and the whole head came through along with the legs. I knew that this was the hardest part and I needed to get it out of the way. I screamed in pain as the painful contractions came and went, I kept pushing but one of the legs was hung up. I couldn't push the shoulders through unless that got out of the way. "What's wrong??" I asked in panic.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:21 pm

He watched and walked behind her. Grabbing a leg carefully, he started to help get it out. "Its stuck! Something is blocking the leg from escaping so i have to try and help!" He neighed to her and continued to pull.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:25 pm

Cascading Shadow~

I neighed in pain and grunted as I pushed. I felt him pulling anf the other leg eventually came out so they were aligned right. "Ok its coming out now" I said, pushing hard with sweat rolling down my body. I gritted my teeth as I finally pushed out the shoulders and neck through much pain. I stopped and rested, because I knew this part was over. I just layed there and waited to gain more energy to make the last final pushes.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Letting go, he snorted and grunted, looking at the thing. He wondered what it even looked like and what they could name it, depending on the gender.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:04 pm

Cascading Shadow~

I pushed one last time and the foal slid out onto the ground. I just layed there because I had no energy to get up. I slowly looked back and saw it "It's beautiful" i said and layed my head back down.

[[ what gender do you want it to be? ]]
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Smiling, i bit at the sac around it and tore it apart, smiling brightly. He loved the foal and nibbled it mane, happy.

((Won't matter.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:14 am

Cascading Shadow~

I gradually sarted to get up, knowing that the foal would need some milk. I stood over my newborn, licking off all the fluids until we could see its coat. I was almost all black, except for the blaze down its face and two white socks onthe back hooves. "It'sa grl.. she looks like you" I said, nuzzling Dark Souls.

[[ do you wanna play her or do you want me to? ]]
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:48 am

He watched as he stood there, smiling as he closed his eyes. Carefully he fell into a light sleep, a trance put on him sense he needed a nap.

((You.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2