Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm sorry about that, but i DO love you! [Faded*~*Light] [R]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm sorry about that, but i DO love you! [Faded*~*Light] [R] Empty I'm sorry about that, but i DO love you! [Faded*~*Light] [R]

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:43 pm

I'm sorry about that, but i DO love you! [Faded*~*Light] [R] Ar0109lg

Dark Souls was galloping with grace across the plains, getting the scents of every mare in heat but one he was after. He was a forcer, luring with grace and charm and knocking them up at night. One scent of a lovely and speedy mare caught his nostrils and he was searching endlessly to nab his next victim.

Last edited by WestJailFest on Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry about that, but i DO love you! [Faded*~*Light] [R] Empty Re: I'm sorry about that, but i DO love you! [Faded*~*Light] [R]

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:02 pm

Cascading Shadow~

My ears perked up at the sound of a new stallion. I had just let out a heat scent not too long ago. I looked around, alert, and saw him. A big, black arabian stallion. I was a thoroughbred... so he would probably be attracted to me. I snorted and backed away slowly, wondering if he would come towards me. But I had to admit, he was kind of handsome.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

https://twitter.com/#!/KaylaGabriel1

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry about that, but i DO love you! [Faded*~*Light] [R] Empty Dark Souls

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:26 pm

He stopped as he admired the mare. "Tis' alright, mare. I am not a bad man." He nickered to her as he lowered his head to show his kindness but he was truely trying to get on her soft side. The wind blew his black mane and tail as he raised his head, his brown eyes gleaming

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry about that, but i DO love you! [Faded*~*Light] [R] Empty Re: I'm sorry about that, but i DO love you! [Faded*~*Light] [R]

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:31 pm

Cascading Shadow~

"Oh are you?" I questioned. I looked him over with my multicolred eyes, seeing if he was acting nervous at all. It didn't seem like it. "What are you doing here?" I asked, starting to gain his trust because he was so kind.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:39 pm

"Just looking for traveling pals and friends. I haven't had any years because they hated that i was a fast horse...." He nickered in reply to her, just telling a lie perfectly. He snorted as he looked at her lovely eyes, something interesting in her that made her the best hunt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Nov 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Cascading Shadow~
I calmed down a little, he seemed like a decent guy. "Well you DO know that I'm fast too, right?" I laughed. I pawed the ground lightly, not knowing what to do. I looked into his eyes and found that they shimmered unlike others. This made me think.. could I be starting to like him already? No. I told myself. You just met him you don't want that...
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:07 pm

He smiled, actually getting interested. He smirked when he heard she was a fast horse too. He guessed he found his perfect match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:11 pm

Cascading Shadow~

I looked around and swished my tail, accidentally letting out another heat scent. I felt awkward suddenly, and looked away as if nothing happened. "So are you a loner in this traveling group?" i laughed.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:25 pm

"I'm alone." He nickered to her as he laid down. He snorted as he ripped up the grass from running draining him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:33 pm

Cascading Shadow~

I looked at the ground and sighed. "well.. since you are alone you know.." i trailed off. "I'm pretty fast so I could travel with you. I mean.. if you want me to. I have nothing to do and nowhere to go." I said, waiting for his reply.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:43 pm

"Fine by me." He snorted as he stood up, happy he had a companion. Grazing a bit more, he reared on his hooves and sniffed the air, picking up the scent of water. "Also, if you want, we can be a herd together as friends. Also, i picked up water so try and find me!" He neighed and bolted, tail fanning as he ran. Already disappeared, he made it to the lake and sipped it then looked around for the mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Cascading Shadow~

I ran after him, my long legs carrying me quickly across the grassy fields. I stopped behind him as he looked for me, and slowly crept forward sayng "Boo!!" i playfully nipped his rump and laughed. "Did I scare ya?" I asked, smiling.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:50 pm

Whinnying as he reared from her surprising him, he hopped into the water. Surfacing, he laughed as he was having so much fun. He was falling for her more and more, just he knew he would regret forcing her. Something in him was changing because of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Cascading Shadow~

I laughed and jumped in after him. Splashing water everywhere until we were both soaked. I stopped laughing and walked out of the water, standing on the bank. I turned away and thought for a minute. I had never really felt this way befre, so I felt kind of weird.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:31 pm

"By the way. My name is Dark Souls but call me Dark." He nickered as he walked behind her. The scent was so frail and was driving him insane, he was only lucky he was strong. "T-That scent...its so...heavenly...." He whispered to himself, almost no sound coming from it. He was controlling his instincts but didn't know how much longer. Walking to her shoulder, he was trying to grab a hold on himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Cascading Shadow~

"I'm Cascading Shadow by the way.." i said. I didn't know why but i started to get closer to him. My body drew closer to him, almost touching. We were both all wet, and I was attracted to him even more know. I could barely control myself. I looked into his eyes, then shook my head, snapping out of it. I coughed under my breath "Eh hem.. sooo" i said, not knowing what to do.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:16 pm

"Soooo...." Muttered Dark as he stood there, having his body touch hers. Seeing what he did, he shifted a few inches away. "M-My bad...."He muttered as he looked at her. Her scent was alluring and was demanding he knock her up but she was different from the others. "WillYouLikeToMateWithMe? IAskBecauseILoveYou." He blurted out so rapidly, it wasn't understandable. He backed away and sighed, knowing she would say no. Wait, they just met minutes ago, of course she would reject him and then would leave him. "I-I'm sorry, i have to do something!" He nickered without facing her and bolted a few yards away from her. Finding an upright log because of rocks and moss, he laid himself on it and groaned. "Why can't i ask her?! I love her but we just met and she'll reject me! Just, her eyes and her herself, it just makes me crave her...." He said to himself as he hit his head on the log a bit, scratches already forming and are about to get bloody.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:18 am

Cascading Shadow~

I looked at him strangely, wondering what hewas doing. "I can't undersand you.. what's wrong?" I asked, slowly walking over to him, not knowing why he as acting like this. All I got out of his little mumbling session was that he wanted to mate with me.. I snorted and looked down at the ground, wondering why all this was escalating so quickly. I just stood there, waiting for him to say something.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:11 pm

He sighed as he stood there, looking at her. He hated that he couldn't say it politely and snorted, looking into her eyes. "I like you, ok? I like you a lot and i know you'll reject me sense we just met. I just need to think." He snorted and trotted half a mile away and growled, knowing that was the most retarded thing to do on earth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:09 pm

Cascading Shadow~

I had already kind of realized he liked me.. I was just wondering why he kept acting so nervously like that. I felt sad when he left and wondered what I had done wrong. I just stood there and wondered if he would come back. "I mean, if he liked me, then why did he leave?" i asked myself. "If he really does like me, maybe he will come back" I hoped. I shrugged and decided to lay down under some shady trees and wait.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:29 pm

Trotting back to her, he smiled, feeling fine. He started to canter in circles around her, the smile just growing. "I love you and i will regret this, but i'll be gentle. The scent will attract a bad crowd." He nickered to her and walked behind her. Mounting her, he wrapped his legs around her waist and nuzzled her back a bit. "Like i said, i'll be gentle as long as you don't stress me out enough to flip. I'll keep it slow too until your use to it." He said calmly to her while his tool poked around, looking for the way in.

((Do you mind detail or are you someone who hates detail? And THANK GOD that writer's block ended....for now.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:58 pm

Cascading Shadow~

It kind of surprised me that he came back and immediately mounted me. I spread my legs out evenly under his weight and asked, "Is this why you were acting so strange?" I chuckled. "And I don't mind if you go gentle or not.. I've had worse, rough situations." I said sarcastically. When I felt him enter me I nickered and lowered my head.

[[ I don't mind detail, I just don't know what to say sometimes lol ]]
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:06 pm

"Pretty much...Your the first mare i fell in love with so i;m not that good at it...." He replied as his tool went in. Slowly started to pump into her, he wanted her use to him. If he had to, he was going to try and keep her. "I got a question for ya but it can wait." He snorted as he started to go a little deeper. Going a bit faster and harder, he moaned a bit as he nibbled on her mane a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:40 pm

Cascading Shadow~

I backed into him a little and groaned. After a while I stayed still, just letting him do his job. "What do you mean it can wait?" I asked curiosly and half laughed.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 02, 2012 5:32 pm

Feeling it swell, He snorted and looked at her. "I wanted to know if you would be mine." He answered as he kept thrusting in. Once he was at his climax, he exploded into her and nuzzled her neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next