Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dark Side of an Angel (R, Faded*~*Light)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Dark Side of an Angel (R, Faded*~*Light) Empty The Dark Side of an Angel (R, Faded*~*Light)

Post by ^ SOS ^ Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:35 pm

Blayde~
Moonlight shined on the pure white clouds as i walked amongst their softness. My silver wings shimmered brightly, shining like the stars in the sky. Everything was so peaceful, until i heard a loud shreik. I flew towards the sound and saw a dark, beautiful fallen angel. She was laying on the cloud, weeping. I landed a few feet away from her and looked at her with my bright green eyes.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

The Dark Side of an Angel (R, Faded*~*Light) Empty Re: The Dark Side of an Angel (R, Faded*~*Light)

Post by Faded*~*Light Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:02 pm

I brushed my dark hair aside so i could see who was looking at me. I looked up at the stranger with silver eyes filled with tears. "What do you want?!" i snapped. I hid behind my big black wings, waiting for an answer.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

https://twitter.com/#!/KaylaGabriel1

Back to top Go down

The Dark Side of an Angel (R, Faded*~*Light) Empty Re: The Dark Side of an Angel (R, Faded*~*Light)

Post by ^ SOS ^ Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:49 pm

Blayde~

I stepped back a bit, startled by her evil souding voice, similar to nails scratching down a chalkboard. "Hi.. are.. are you alright?" i asked, my bright green eyes glowing with concern.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:40 pm

"Does it LOOK like i'm alright?!?" i yelled, burying my face in my hands, tears streaming down my face
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:43 pm

Blayde~

"Well ... no" I said, looking down and then looking back up at you. I looked at you, starting to work my magic.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:45 pm

Rene:

I looked up at you and the tears started to fade away. I suddenly felt a little better. Standing up, I managed a smile. "Hi.. I'm Rene. Who are you..?"
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:47 pm

Blayde~

"I'm Blayde. I hve to ask... what are you doing here?" I asked, already knowing the answer.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:49 pm

Rene:

The tears started to come back. "I.. got kicked out" I said, looking up at the sky. "I knew I was too dark.. I'm a monster" I got down on all fours, and black fur started growing, transforming me into a big wolf, I looked at you with red eyes.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:51 pm

Blayde~

I looked at you, and transformed into a white wolf. My green eyes looked at you with concern, saying, "look, you're not as bad as you think. I can help you.."
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:52 pm

Rene:

I sniffled and flicked my ears. "You're.. good?" I said, changing back to human form.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:54 pm

Blayde~

Changing back to human form, I nodded. "Yes, I can help you if you're willing. You don't have to let the dark overcome you anymore."
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Rene:

"I will do whatever it takes. I'm tired of this" I said with sad eyes. "I have never felt what it's like to ... love or be loved"
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:59 pm

Blayde~

"I can show you" I said, grinning. Gently touching your face, I kissed you tenderly. Running my hands through your dark hair, it started to change to light brown.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:03 pm

Rene:

My eyes widened in surprise, then closed as I felt my heart get lighter. I kissed back, not knowing exactly how to feel. Wrapping my arms around your neck, I opened my eyes and they weren't dark anymore. Closing them again, I kissed you passionately.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:05 pm

Blayde~

Knowing it was working, I kissed you again and again, more aggressively each time. I watched your body transform from darkness to light, then stepped away, looking at you. You were gleaming. I smiled but knew the process wasn't fully complete.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Rene:

I smiled and looked at you, feeling so much better. I opened my arms wide and let the sunshine sink into my skin. I was the real me now, but could tell there was still a sliver of darkness in my heart. "I'm guessing that was step 1, now what's step 2?" I asked, not being able to resist the urge of kissing you again. I held your face, kissing you like I've never kissed anyone before.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:09 pm

Blayde~

In between another kiss, I spoke. "In order for the process to take full effect.. you must love one of your own..." I said, pausing, then kissing you again.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:11 pm

Rene:

"One of my..own?" I stopped, thinking. "I have to have a child?" I asked, looking at you with my new bright eyes, my wings were still black, but were shimmering.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:13 pm

Blayde~

I looked down then back up at you "Yes..." I hugged you, wanting you to keep kissing me. I didn't plan on falling in love with you, but that's what was happening and I couldn't control it..
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:15 pm

Rene:

I embraced you, thinking that there was no one else I could have a child with but you. Grinning, I kissed you again "Then we better get started" I smirked, then pushed you against the cloud, aggressively kissing you again.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:18 pm

Blayde~

I grinned and grabbed your waist, kissing back. Running my hands down your back,I moved my lips down your body, kissing your neck then your chest. Rolling you over, I grabbed your thighs and ran my hands back up your body, feeling sparks between us.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:20 pm

Rene:

I felt the heat between us, then looked up and we were literally glowing. I knew this was very rare, for two angels to share this special of a bond. I moaned slightly as your touch sent tingles through my body. I kissed you passionately, running my hands through your hair and feeling your perfect wings.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:22 pm

Blayde~

I kissed you aggresively, knowing it was time to make the real bond. Feeling our sweaty bodies against eachother, I entered you gently.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faded*~*Light Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:24 pm

Rene:

Feeling you enter me, my eyes opened wide, changing to a soft blue color. I moaned, moving my body with rhythmic motions. I grasped your back, pulling you in further. I continued kissing you, breathing heavily.
Faded*~*Light
Faded*~*Light
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ^ SOS ^ Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:26 pm

Blayde~

I started going in more forcefully, our bodies in perfect motion. I watched your wings turn the same color as mine, and knew the bonding between us was complete. I continued to kiss you, waiting for your reactions.
^ SOS ^
^ SOS ^
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next