Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Angel and Severus (Second Colt)

Go down

Dark Angel and Severus (Second Colt) Empty Dark Angel and Severus (Second Colt)

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:16 pm

*DA walked in slowly sides heaving*

Back to top Go down

Dark Angel and Severus (Second Colt) Empty Re: Dark Angel and Severus (Second Colt)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:17 pm

*DA lay down as her sides began to heave more* Severus where are you? *She mutters to the wind*

Back to top Go down

Dark Angel and Severus (Second Colt) Empty Re: Dark Angel and Severus (Second Colt)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:23 pm

Sev: *I skid in and then walk by you* Sorry. They sent me on a patrol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:42 pm

*DA nods as she gives birth to a black colt with four white socks* *Standing up immediately, she nuzzles Severus* At least you came.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:48 pm

Sev: *I nuzzle you*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:52 pm

* THe foal wobbles as he gets to his feet. He stares at us with knowing eyes, but says nothing*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:54 pm

Sev: *I shake my head*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:00 pm

DA: What is it, Severus?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:04 pm

Sev: Just a burr. *I give your ear and affectionate lick then step to the colt*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:05 pm

*DA nods and watches as the colt deftly sidesteps edging closer to her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:21 pm

*I nudge it*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:27 pm

*The colt bares his teeth and growls* *DA spins on him* Whoa, you do not use that tone with your father.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:29 pm

Sev: *I growl*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:33 pm

*DA nudges the colt* What do you feel about naming him Mercury? *The colt dropped his head apologetically at his father*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:54 pm

Sev: I think it suits him. *I gently nuzzle him*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:56 pm

*He tenses but remains motionless.*
That's odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:58 pm

Sev: *I prick my ears* Very.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:59 pm

Come Mercury. It's time to go home *She begins to walk away and he immediately moves in line with her*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:00 pm

Sev: *I follow behind, alert for danger*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum